March 28, 2024, 02:28:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The St. Louis Travel Show 2008  (Read 36084 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2008, 08:17:05 PM »

ST. LOUIS MONKEYS ROCK!!!! THANKS FOR STANDING WITH THE GIRL!!!!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2008, 08:18:22 PM »

Great job Ldstlou, Sunny, and the rest of your group.  Isn't it just the best feeling when people tell you that they are following Natalee's story and want justice for her??!! And to be able to inform those that aren't so informed. I too would do it again in a heartbeat! You guys are awesome and I can't wait to see the Fox clip!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2008, 08:21:50 PM »

Great Work For Natalee Monkeys...You're the BEST!!!  Bless You ALL!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2008, 08:25:31 PM »

FYI - next up is HOUSTON TRAVEL SHOW, March 29 & 30th!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2008, 08:26:05 PM »

First set of pictures from the show.  Ldstlou promised she had everyone's approval to post these: 

we left out the pics of those we did not ask permission from or those who did not want their pics posted. Did you all notice these pics are from 3 separate areas? lol  told you they kept moving us around!! lol The one with my van was at the end of the show but wanted you all to see how everyone HAD to come by the van...and us....to get in or out of the lot!! 

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2008, 08:27:03 PM »

I'm so proud of you guys!!!!  I so wish I could have been there!!   
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2008, 08:30:56 PM »

Great wedding Lady!!! We knew you were there with us in spirit!!! It was too fun Snoopy!! Next year for sure!!!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2008, 08:55:13 PM »

Those signs are everywhere! 

I love it! 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2008, 09:04:21 PM »

Hi Snoops...we knew you were there with us in spirit and in your heart....YESTERDAY WAS WONDERFUL!!!  Thanks so much for including us in this very special day in your life...it was an HONOR

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2008, 09:06:21 PM »

Those signs are everywhere! 

I love it! 

ROTFLMAO...those pesky little monkeys are every place aren't they!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2008, 09:23:04 PM »

Great job Ldstlou, Sunny, and the rest of your group.  Isn't it just the best feeling when people tell you that they are following Natalee's story and want justice for her??!! And to be able to inform those that aren't so informed. I too would do it again in a heartbeat! You guys are awesome and I can't wait to see the Fox clip!

hi Marlee....I agree...it is a great feeling...and so many people KNOW as soon as you say Natalee!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2008, 10:09:30 PM »

We made the news!! lol They did a segment on us....lead in with "And now a story about another missing girl; Natalee Holloway, the center of a peaceful protest at the travel show at the Convention Center" and then filmed us passing out info and our signs!! too cool!!! 

This is exciting!;  Sounds as if you all had a wonderful, wonderful time and generaously gave so much of yourselves for Natalee !!   Everything seemed to have worked out beautifully!  You rock!

OMG, I hope Carpe got that, or someone did.....  You guys are AWSOME!!!!!!

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: March 09, 2008, 11:06:43 PM »

another great job by the monkeys! thanks so much guys...What a great idea to put that big sign on the van! Ya'll sure got it together very quickly, and looks like ya'll did a great job of standing with the girl! Great pix too!! Thank ya'll so much!!! 

Bring Natalee home...
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: March 09, 2008, 11:21:27 PM »

A TREMENDOUS JOB DONE BY ALL WHO PROVIDED A VOICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY TODAY AT THE ST LOUIS TRAVEL SHOW 2008.

Once again Aruba is reeling tonight. You must have given them a false sense of security by giving them Saturday off ... Wink

Here is the front page post with some additional comments and added links and pictures from Aruba past searches and visits.

Scared Monkeys Protests Aruba at the St. Louis Travel Show in St. Charles, MO and a Show of Unity for Justice…for Natalee Holloway

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/03/09/scared-monkeys-protests-aruba-at-the-st-louis-travel-show-in-st-charles-mo-and-a-show-of-unity-for-justicefor-natalee-holloway/#comments

KUDOS: Ldstlou, Sunny and all ...

GREAT JOB!!!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 11:26:34 PM by Red » Logged
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2008, 06:09:09 AM »

GREAT JOB...to ALL of the MONKEYS that worked so hard...KoolKat, those sweats and totes are awesome...Sunny,Id, you ladies rock...I know how proud you guys must feel....also want to thank Jamie for the signs...Wonderful...Cant wait to see the Fox clip....
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2008, 08:29:28 AM »

Great job at the St. Louis show.  Even when you had some trouble, you made the best of it.  I am proud to stand with the girl and with the St. Louis monkeys!

INDEED!!!!!!! WELL DONE!!!! We are so proud of you all!!  thumleft thumleft thumleft

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2008, 09:11:36 AM »

GOOD JOB!!!

You ALL ROCK!!!

D

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2008, 09:31:02 AM »

It was a great experience, thanks to all who gave us the opportunity!!
Go Houston Monkeys!!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: March 10, 2008, 09:32:46 AM »

GREAT JOB...to ALL of the MONKEYS that worked so hard...KoolKat, those sweats and totes are awesome...Sunny,Id, you ladies rock...I know how proud you guys must feel....also want to thank Jamie for the signs...Wonderful...Cant wait to see the Fox clip....

KoolKat, the sweatshirts and totes WERE fabulous!!! Totes were what really pissed Aruba off!!! lol
You are an ANGEL!!! for putting those together...and absolute ANGEL!!! Thank you!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: March 10, 2008, 09:35:52 AM »

ps...I am putting in a call to Captain Pat at the St. Charles Police Dept to give him our thanks. The security people confirmed to us that he had called ahead for us. I think if he hadn't, it would have gotten ugly.
God Bless our men in blue!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.