March 28, 2024, 04:58:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just wanted to thank you  (Read 5714 times)
Starr
Scared Monkey

« on: August 25, 2006, 11:06:11 AM »

I haven't been around much.

A lot of the posters i am familiar with, i haven't seen

I just wanted to say thank you to those who gave me wonderful advice and support when my dear Sunny was diagnosed with liver disease.

Last night Sunny went to the Rainbow Bridge.

Our hearts are heavy and our home is empty.

It was time, she was sick.

Thank you for listening and helping.

You know who you are.

a special thanks to Anna, Annie and None.

She is gone... but will never be forgotten

Starr

Be Kinder Than Necessary Because Everyone You Meet is Fighting Some Kind Of Battle
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 11:16:37 AM »

Starr -
I am so sad for you... and I have missed you.  Just remember that she will be there when you are ready to see her.... but right now words won't help... but (((HUGS))))

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 04:40:35 PM »

Oh Starr.  I am so sorry for your loss of dear Sunny.  You will be in my prayers - I know this is a difficult time for you.  ((((Hugs))))

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 06:19:46 PM »

Starr,
I am so sorry that Sunny is no longer with you.  And I hope some of the things you were able to try did make the last days better or more comfortable.  I, too, am with heavy heart as I lost my only male Yorkie a bit ago.  I let him play with some Scottie pups while I was outside to supervise for they had all played together before just fine.  I put the pups back in their area and brought him inside and about half an hour later he became lethargic and vet said internal injuries.  Not once did he yelp or indicate the Scotties were getting too rough for him, etc. and seemed to have a grand time.  Of course, I blame myself and feel just terrible about it but don't we always when they go?

This is the down side to having a pet, especially a dog, as their life cycle is just so much shorter than our own so over the course of a lifetime we are going to outlive several and go through the heartbreak of separation.  Please know I have wondered how Sunny was doing many times and I do thank you for letting me know.  My heart hurts along with you, too.

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2006, 09:00:46 PM »

Quote from: "Starr"
I haven't been around much.

A lot of the posters i am familiar with, i haven't seen

I just wanted to say thank you to those who gave me wonderful advice and support when my dear Sunny was diagnosed with liver disease.

Last night Sunny went to the Rainbow Bridge.

Our hearts are heavy and our home is empty.

It was time, she was sick.

Thank you for listening and helping.

You know who you are.

a special thanks to Anna, Annie and None.

She is gone... but will never be forgotten

Starr

Starr, I am so sorry about your Sunny....my heart goes out to you....my oldest is 14 and getting feeble and I don't even allow myself to think about him leaving me...Hugs to you and Sunny will be waiting for you at the Rainbow bridge.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2006, 09:27:07 PM »

Starr, I am so sorry for your loss.  I lost my dear Betty to liver disease several years ago before her time.  We never really knew what caused it.  Prayers to you.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2006, 02:00:32 AM »

Starr,

My deepest condolences.

I remember your Sunny from the Monkey Lounge's previous discussions. I'm so sorry your Sunny departed. I know you did a wonderful job of keeping Sunny alive with meds and your love.

I lost two elderly cats this year but the sadness eased when I rescued a baby kitten in July who got along very well with my remaining 13 year old. I still love the ones I lost, but the new young-un amuses me to no end and I can't be sad when I am laughing and taking joy in the baby kitten.

I guarantee that when you are ready, a new puppy will turn your tears into laughter.

With love,
Louise

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2006, 08:06:57 AM »

Starr,

I am so sorry also. My dog is 10 and I am beginning to worry ahead.

Love from me, and my family ((my dog and cat (in the kittens thread))

When it is time, there are alot of dear pets who owners have passed away who need homes.. ie already trained!

Love,

IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2006, 08:28:06 AM »

Starr, I am so sorry for  your loss.  I have been there many times and it is never easy.  Remember the good times you had together.  Remember the love shared.  My heart goes out to you.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2006, 03:39:26 PM »

Starr-

I'm so sorry you lost your beloved Sunny, sending prayers and hugs your way, with hopes you find comfort as I have knowing there is no more pain for her.

She felt all your love and support and I know she felt blessed to have you as her home.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Starr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2006, 10:22:11 AM »

Anna

My heart broke when I read your post about your Yorkie.
I am so very sorry, it is just too sad.

Of course we blame ourselves, but I know you truly thought everything was ok and it should have been.

As sad as it is, sometimes things happen. My furry kids have always played with pups much smaller than they were. We were just lucky that nothing happened i guess.

My heart goes out to you. Don't be hard on yourself.

Be Kinder Than Necessary Because Everyone You Meet is Fighting Some Kind Of Battle
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2006, 08:28:13 PM »

Starr, I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Sunny.  You couldn't have known what would happen, and we can't watch them constantly.   We become so attached to our pets and there is such an emptiness when they are gone.  

And Anna, I'm sorry for your loss as well.  It hurts to lose them, and yes, dogs don't live really long lives.  But they give us so much love while they are here.  

And they were lucky to have such good loving homes and owners.

tidycat

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.