April 20, 2024, 08:58:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 -  (Read 2175 times)
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« on: February 29, 2008, 10:27:19 AM »

Red,

Let me make myself perfectly clear.  Your bitterness towards me is neither my fault nor my concern.  If what you said is true and Tim Miller said something making you feel entitled to be on board this boat at some point, he was mistaken.  It was not his decision, nor mine.  He is not the project manager.  Don't take your frustrations out on me or retaliate against us or turn people against us because of your hurt feelings.  This was not personal which you're making it.

I have never made accusations towards you or SM.  I have been a strong supporter of SM since the beginning of this search.  Otherwise I wouldn't have put a link from our Blog. 
The email I sent you was in confidence (which you violated) which simply asked where the pics came from and how they came to SM, where I first saw them posted.
You say how dare me?   How DARE YOU for questioning me and demand appology about those pics when you were mistaken.  I am the one who made those screen captures from live ROV footage. You foolishly thought they were taken from the footage on Dateline! Who are you to question us about our work?  Who are you to compare your search efforts to ours as if it were a contest of "who loves Natalee more"?  Newsflash: We are working on the same side, to bring justice.  Do you think we don't respect SM and your efforts since the beginning?  How wrong you are and how arrogant!

My apologies to all Monkeys.  You all know I love and respect all that you've done since the beginning, despite what Red would like you to think from his emotional rants.  It is probable that this search would not have happened if SM hasn't pushed the issues since the beginning.  I'm sorry for Red and his arrogance.  He's stepped on my toes for the last time.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 10:43:58 AM by klaasend » Logged

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.