April 25, 2024, 12:05:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 361299 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: February 29, 2008, 09:56:07 PM »

OT:  Okay friends, I need to ask for your help in calming down.  I just received one of those calls no one ever wants to get.  Some of you know one of my daughters is a firefighter/EMT.  The state police just call my husband (who is not at home with me) to say that our daughter was driving the ambulance when it flipped/rolled on the highway between DC and Baltimore.  The patiant and attendee are trapped in the back. My daughter's condition is unknown and the third EMT in the passanger side is okay but banged up.  They are anywhere from 1 - 2 hours from our home.  State police do not want us to go to the scene but will call us when they know where they will be taking her.  Said it could be an hour or more.

This trooper is standing right there.  Why is he saying her condition is unknow and insisting that we not come to the scene if they are going to be there that long?  This feels bad and I can't do a thing about it.

I hate to pour this out here and now but I have been close to some of you over time and we seem to help each other through tough times.  Please pray she is okay with me?

Calm down Anidac.  She is fine.  I am sure.  Will hubby be home soon or will you
be alone to wait for news?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: February 29, 2008, 09:57:06 PM »

"The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Holloway’s blouse. The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.' I'M NOT GETTING THIS
seems like aruba has tried to spin the silence from the FBI... i don't recall that the FBI has actually said it wasn't her clothing... it was written (ok the article I read) to suggest they had commented... make sense??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
NewsJunkie2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: February 29, 2008, 09:57:17 PM »

OT:  Okay friends, I need to ask for your help in calming down.  I just received one of those calls no one ever wants to get.  Some of you know one of my daughters is a firefighter/EMT.  The state police just call my husband (who is not at home with me) to say that our daughter was driving the ambulance when it flipped/rolled on the highway between DC and Baltimore.  The patiant and attendee are trapped in the back. My daughter's condition is unknown and the third EMT in the passanger side is okay but banged up.  They are anywhere from 1 - 2 hours from our home.  State police do not want us to go to the scene but will call us when they know where they will be taking her.  Said it could be an hour or more.

This trooper is standing right there.  Why is he saying her condition is unknow and insisting that we not come to the scene if they are going to be there that long?  This feels bad and I can't do a thing about it.

I hate to pour this out here and now but I have been close to some of you over time and we seem to help each other through tough times.  Please pray she is okay with me?

We are under attack!!!!

This ends here and now!

I will get on my knees for you and your daughter!

Who kneels with me?

I kneel with you and all here.  I pray that your daughter is safe and unharmed.

Hello all.  I have lurked for a long time...Back in 2005 I posted several times as NewsJunkie.  I am humbled that most of the people from the beginning are still here and hopeful.  God Bless

I stand with the girl!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: February 29, 2008, 09:57:23 PM »

I think Ocean Ex sounds like a very good man who has been working extremely long hours, away from home, in not so good working conditions, busting his ass to accomplish what all of us have been working towards, finding answers for Beth. I think he is the kind of guy who went as far as possible, maybe even took a risk, trying to share his findings only to have it backfire, just a little bit. I think he is the kind of guy that you are proud and relieved to see him standing shoulder to shoulder with you when you are engaged in a fight for your life. I think he is the kind of guy that we all should salute and say, "job well done, and we appreciate you." Like I have said many many times before, he is the kind of guy who is an actual "modern day hero."

That said, I feel like I can take those same words, and substitute Red in for Ocean, and mean the same thoughts. Both contributions reflect 100% effort and have hugely and significantly helped someone whom I am especially fond of, and as a result I will be forever in debt to both. Different contributions, but both just as important. And that same thought process applies to every SM and every supporter. People contribute what they can, based upon different skills, situations, and circumstances.

But all together, they make a damn formidable army that has the guilty shaking in their boots. Only God could have assembled this army, and it is an amazing sight to behold.

Back!

I would lay down my life for any one of you here, as I am sure you would for me.  Eagles don't flock.

You have to find them one at a time!

I think God might have brought this flock of Eagles together. That spirit is what makes this group so special. I have 2 old walnut trees that are living on the edge if prices don't go down:)
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: February 29, 2008, 09:57:35 PM »

OT:  Okay friends, I need to ask for your help in calming down.  I just received one of those calls no one ever wants to get.  Some of you know one of my daughters is a firefighter/EMT.  The state police just call my husband (who is not at home with me) to say that our daughter was driving the ambulance when it flipped/rolled on the highway between DC and Baltimore.  The patiant and attendee are trapped in the back. My daughter's condition is unknown and the third EMT in the passanger side is okay but banged up.  They are anywhere from 1 - 2 hours from our home.  State police do not want us to go to the scene but will call us when they know where they will be taking her.  Said it could be an hour or more.

This trooper is standing right there.  Why is he saying her condition is unknow and insisting that we not come to the scene if they are going to be there that long?  This feels bad and I can't do a thing about it.

I hate to pour this out here and now but I have been close to some of you over time and we seem to help each other through tough times.  Please pray she is okay with me?
Praying for you and her andiac.
Will your husband be with you soon?
Stay in touch here please!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: February 29, 2008, 09:57:47 PM »

Oceanexploration....Kyle... Have You seen the Post that Blonde left for You today in the Ocean Search Thread.....Its Very Interesting! 

Now ask yourself the question:  Why is there so much variety and discord among theories floating around on the net about this case? A majority of the source material was made available by... the media.  Also, it's a very complicated case.  Of course this is all just my opinion.   

Because the Main Perps were allowed to cover all there tracks and the Aruban Officials helped them. There is so much mis-information that came out about most everything that it's hard to say much of anything is 100% fact. One example is we still dont know for sure if Joran wears size 14 or size 10.5 and why they were looking for one shoe initially and then a pair of shoes They have released very little from the dossier and we know that this case has been tampered with in a major way. The American Media is so out of the loop that it is frightening while the Aruban Media and certain reporters consistently put out mis-information.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 10:01:38 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: February 29, 2008, 09:58:35 PM »

anidac those ambulances are made real strong.  We have one in our business that we converted.  They're like an armored car.  She couldn't be in a safer vehicle.  My whole family is in the living room on bended knee praying for you and yours.   
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: February 29, 2008, 09:59:40 PM »

Kyle,

The question we would like for you to answer with something other than 'no comment' is as follows:

What can we do to help, other than pray?

First, I agree whole-heartedly with you Mrs. Red.  Please send Red my regards and my appologies for hurt feelings.  He's a good, dedicated, loyal man, hard worker, and certainly a monkey of monkeys.

Also, Private Eye: Thank you for the kind words, but particularly the bit about coming together as one.  You are definitely on the mark.

As for what you can all do to help other than pray... honestly I don't have the answer.  The collective IQ of all the Monkeys is about 10 million.  How about you continue to be Monkeys and keep doing what you do best.  With Red, Klaasend and all the rest beside you... you won't fail. 

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #108 on: February 29, 2008, 09:59:52 PM »

(((((((((((((Anidac's Dear Daughter))))))))))))

May the Light of all that is Great and Powerful, surround and protect you with Love and Grace....May You be Blessed. May You be Safe....Amen

Sending Prayers for Calmness for Aninac...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: February 29, 2008, 10:01:08 PM »

"The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Holloway’s blouse. The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.' I'M NOT GETTING THIS

??

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: February 29, 2008, 10:02:53 PM »

OT:  Okay friends, I need to ask for your help in calming down.  I just received one of those calls no one ever wants to get.  Some of you know one of my daughters is a firefighter/EMT.  The state police just call my husband (who is not at home with me) to say that our daughter was driving the ambulance when it flipped/rolled on the highway between DC and Baltimore.  The patiant and attendee are trapped in the back. My daughter's condition is unknown and the third EMT in the passanger side is okay but banged up.  They are anywhere from 1 - 2 hours from our home.  State police do not want us to go to the scene but will call us when they know where they will be taking her.  Said it could be an hour or more.

This trooper is standing right there.  Why is he saying her condition is unknow and insisting that we not come to the scene if they are going to be there that long?  This feels bad and I can't do a thing about it.

I hate to pour this out here and now but I have been close to some of you over time and we seem to help each other through tough times.  Please pray she is okay with me?

We are all standing around you and praying...please feel that warmth -God is listening.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: February 29, 2008, 10:03:04 PM »

They just called.  We are meeting them at University Med Center in Baltimore I think.  Hubby knows.  Still won't tell us a thing about her condition.  But tell us about everyone else.  She was driving.  Patiant and attendee still trapped but okay.  All lanes closed.

Check later if everything is okay.  Much later.  It's a long drive and a busy hospital.  Bye and thank you all.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: February 29, 2008, 10:03:33 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

WOLF HUNTERS wrote:

praying for Anidac and her whole family

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #113 on: February 29, 2008, 10:03:45 PM »

anidac my thoughts and prayers are with you now.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: February 29, 2008, 10:04:14 PM »

Anidac,

Prayers here too.

Please keep us udated.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #115 on: February 29, 2008, 10:04:51 PM »

praying right now Andiac

Sent a prayer up the minute I saw your post Andiac!  Prayers for your daughter and that you will feel a calm from all of the thoughts and prayers that are coming your way.  I hope your husband will be with you soon.  Please keep us posted.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: February 29, 2008, 10:04:53 PM »

They just called.  We are meeting them at University Med Center in Baltimore I think.  Hubby knows.  Still won't tell us a thing about her condition.  But tell us about everyone else.  She was driving.  Patiant and attendee still trapped but okay.  All lanes closed.

Check later if everything is okay.  Much later.  It's a long drive and a busy hospital.  Bye and thank you all.

Drive careful - we will continue to pray
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: February 29, 2008, 10:05:07 PM »

prayer chain monkeys? 
just informally... we will be praying 24 hours ...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: February 29, 2008, 10:07:06 PM »

I read in other reports that they have a duplicate dress that Natalee wore and not the same exact dress to test the material. Also I wish we had the original video of the Park Ranger carrying that material because it looks much more like her top then the pictures.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #119 on: February 29, 2008, 10:07:42 PM »

??

Why do I have a vivid memory of that video? My memory is that the searcher with the fabric was not treating it as evidence and actually tossed it into the wind at the end of the tape! Does anyone else remember that?
Later, there was a statement that the fabric was meaningless and not at related to Natalee or the case.
Have I lost my mind?  again?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.