April 20, 2024, 12:03:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 361146 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: March 01, 2008, 12:04:49 AM »

Anidac ... you and your precious family are in my prayer.  May you feel God's presence and  ... may His presence give you peace and strength to endure.  Hold on tight to the Heavenly Father ... He is the anchor that holds in the storms of our lives.

Sincerely, Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #221 on: March 01, 2008, 12:07:08 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday, February 29, 2008
XVIII. Sonar Search Complete

Update: Fri 29-Feb 2330 hrs

Since the 16th of December, off the west coast of Aruba the search team on board the RV Persistence has been combing the sea floor of an area 80% the size of Aruba. The Herculean side scan sonar search is nearing completion. Once finished, a final ROV dive target list will be constructed. This list is expected to well-exceed 100 targets. The timing and extent of the remaining ROV dive operations depends on weather, logistics, and funding.
The team is weary, yet filled with a sense of accomplishment. The team has performed very well even under the intense pressure, difficult terrain, rough seas, and often grueling pace.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: March 01, 2008, 12:07:34 AM »

I know that my opinion is worth nothing here as I  do not come up with wild theories but I think we should all wait until the people on the Persistance give us some DEFINITE information.  They are the ones in the trenches doing the dirty work, not us.  We should let them tell us when it is time and not feel entitled to know every move they make.  Yes we are here to support the family and find justice for Natalee but we should let the experts do their work and not try not to speculate.

Seems to me the people on the Persistence are getting ready to go home.  We are just wondering why all the hullabaloo. We aren't asking them for every move they make, we aren't insisting that Kyle give us answers, we're simply discussing it.  Isn't that ok?
y want

I am sure they are not heading home because they want to.  This type of operation takes money and if the money is not there they cannot continue.  Discussion is one thing but posting theories that have NO basis in truth is another.  When we come up with things that are not based on fact and others here run with it, it makes us no better than other sites not so sympathetic to the family.  I think we need to stick to the FACTS and let those who know what they are doing do their work.  None of us here are detectives, CSI, or DNA experts. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: March 01, 2008, 12:09:09 AM »

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet
9:10 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: March 01, 2008, 12:10:53 AM »

Nite Janet
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #225 on: March 01, 2008, 12:12:01 AM »

Why is Dick Cheney in Aruba?

Diario Newspaper March 1st 2008

Air force 2 owing to descend at aruba ... maximum security at airports
 saturday, 01 march 2008 oranjestad (aan):

Last aeropuerto of aruba was have extra security hour cu air force 2, one c-boeing 32 owing to descend. For of nightfall end was talk of the arrival of the plane here at aruba, which is esun ordinarily using for transport of the vice president of markets. Polisnan owing to being notifies for extra surveillance of airport rond. So cu owing to the plane descend 9'or of diabierna one night quantity of equipment owing to send for being give pabao attendance at the part where the plane owing to staciona. Was talk cu dick cheney will is there of the plane cu all his own safety cu owing to achieve autorizacion for march arm at aruba. Esnan cu owing to arrive there will bandona aruba monday morning.

Saturday morning will actuate the plane for one more part pabao close of caserne of bombero because airport is druk and the plane is coy much space. The part which is close cu plane is using for bay runway will let the air force 2 stop. On the photograph here can see more of the plane just past hour cu owing to descend at end of aruba.

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1267&Itemid=30

Maybe he wanted to personally donate to the search effort, I did email him....

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: March 01, 2008, 12:12:05 AM »

Casa - I do understand what you are saying but this is a discussion forum.  That's what we do is discuss different aspects, facts, theories in the case.  We do the same in other missing persons cases.
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #227 on: March 01, 2008, 12:13:05 AM »

Wait a minute... I get out of the shower... get ready to head back to my bunk for the night... I hit refresh one last time...and there's a picture of Air Force One in Aruba.  Can someone please confirm this? 

About a month ago I stated things were about to get very interesting.  This isn't what I had in mind.   

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: March 01, 2008, 12:13:13 AM »

FOUND HIM  At the Senior Frog's VIP party 

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: March 01, 2008, 12:13:48 AM »

from 24ora.com

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4000/1/

Delegacion di Homeland Security a yega Aruba       
Friday, 29 February 2008 

...Asina pues por mira cu a bin un ’follow up’ rapido, despues cu un delegacion di Homeland Security encabeza pa e Deputy Assistant Secretary di e Departamento di Homeland Security for Policy, sr. Paul Rosenzweig ya a bishita Minister President sr. Nelson Oduber dia 10 di januari ultimo. Esaki un biaha mas ta muestra cu gobierno Mericano tin hopi confianza den e gobierno actual y tambe den e seguridad cu ta reina den e pais aki.

I don't see Cheney's name, so he's not there?

He may not be as I think it says that is normally his plane and there was talk of him being on it. That 24ora site however just names Homeland Security personnel. I thought Air Force 2 was just for him but maybe that is not the case always.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: March 01, 2008, 12:14:07 AM »

Wait a minute... I get out of the shower... get ready to head back to my bunk for the night... I hit refresh one last time...and there's a picture of Air Force One in Aruba.  Can someone please confirm this? 

About a month ago I stated things were about to get very interesting.  This isn't what I had in mind.   

Kyle - not sure but it may be some kind of Homeland Security meeting.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4000/1/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #231 on: March 01, 2008, 12:15:42 AM »

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet
9:10 PM

Goodnight Janet.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: March 01, 2008, 12:16:08 AM »

I know that my opinion is worth nothing here as I  do not come up with wild theories but I think we should all wait until the people on the Persistance give us some DEFINITE information.  They are the ones in the trenches doing the dirty work, not us.  We should let them tell us when it is time and not feel entitled to know every move they make.  Yes we are here to support the family and find justice for Natalee but we should let the experts do their work and not try not to speculate.

Seems to me the people on the Persistence are getting ready to go home.  We are just wondering why all the hullabaloo. We aren't asking them for every move they make, we aren't insisting that Kyle give us answers, we're simply discussing it.  Isn't that ok?
y want

I am sure they are not heading home because they want to.  This type of operation takes money and if the money is not there they cannot continue.  Discussion is one thing but posting theories that have NO basis in truth is another.  When we come up with things that are not based on fact and others here run with it, it makes us no better than other sites not so sympathetic to the family.  I think we need to stick to the FACTS and let those who know what they are doing do their work.  None of us here are detectives, CSI, or DNA experts. 

Well casa, in all due respect -- speculating, theorizing, researching, and postulating is exactly why we are all here. Throw a million ideas against the wall and odds are -- one will stick. Putting your faith in one avenue is pure folley. The power of each of us putting our "wild theories" out there can only help. We analyze, examine, and argue -- that is how the truth comes out!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: March 01, 2008, 12:16:41 AM »

Air Force two is definetly in Aruba but we aren't sure yet if it's just for the Home Land Security personnel and what they are meeting about or if Dick Cheney is even in Aruba.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: March 01, 2008, 12:17:45 AM »

http://www.turkishdailynews.com.tr/article.php?enewsid=97780

What others say
Saturday, March 1, 2008

Lale ŞIVGIN, Tercüman

The land operation in northern Iraq continues successfully amid political developments.

United States Vice President Dick Cheney canceled a trip to Turkey.

Political analysts in Ankara think this is got to do with Ahmet Davutoğlu, chief adviser to Prime Minister.

Davutoğlu did not give a specific timeline for the pull out.

U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert Gates insisted the incursion should end shortly.

But the Chief of General Staff Gen. Yaşar Büyükanıt says “short time” is a relative term.

International community is worried if Turkey becomes a determinant factor in Kirkuk and Mosul policies and claims rights over the region.

Does Turkey plan to control Kirkuk and Mosul?

There is no certain answer to this because many believe Kirkuk and Mosul are indispensable strategically but others argue this calls trouble and Turkey would be harmed by that.

Today, Mosul is a deadlock standing in front of us.

Length of the incursion, disintegration of Iraq, impact of fragmented Iraq on Turkey and our legal rights in the region are vital in this.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #235 on: March 01, 2008, 12:19:06 AM »

y want

And what theories have been posted recently that are any different in their speculative nature than what has already been discussed regarding what happened to Natalee? Theories and hypothesis are posited with the understanding that that one needs to prove or disprove the theory in order to get one step closer to the truth. Coming up with theories involves making speculations and by and large I don't see what the issue is.

Isn't that what this entire site is about?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: March 01, 2008, 12:19:10 AM »

I heard the Mason elders were having a party  j/k

FOUND HIM  At the Senior Frog's VIP party 

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #237 on: March 01, 2008, 12:20:17 AM »

Why is Dick Cheney in Aruba?

Diario Newspaper March 1st 2008

Air force 2 owing to descend at aruba ... maximum security at airports
 saturday, 01 march 2008 oranjestad (aan):

Last aeropuerto of aruba was have extra security hour cu air force 2, one c-boeing 32 owing to descend. For of nightfall end was talk of the arrival of the plane here at aruba, which is esun ordinarily using for transport of the vice president of markets. Polisnan owing to being notifies for extra surveillance of airport rond. So cu owing to the plane descend 9'or of diabierna one night quantity of equipment owing to send for being give pabao attendance at the part where the plane owing to staciona. Was talk cu dick cheney will is there of the plane cu all his own safety cu owing to achieve autorizacion for march arm at aruba. Esnan cu owing to arrive there will bandona aruba monday morning.

Saturday morning will actuate the plane for one more part pabao close of caserne of bombero because airport is druk and the plane is coy much space. The part which is close cu plane is using for bay runway will let the air force 2 stop. On the photograph here can see more of the plane just past hour cu owing to descend at end of aruba.

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1267&Itemid=30

Maybe he wanted to personally donate to the search effort, I did email him....
Seriously TM Did You? 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #238 on: March 01, 2008, 12:20:25 AM »

y want

Don't be to sure none of these monkeys aren't. After reading for years, there are nothing but intelligent,educated,great people. If this world were all monkeys, it would be a better place. Klass may not be a DNA expert, but damn right persistent and adamant this shit coverup gets exposed. Sorry for throwing you under the bus Klass...
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #239 on: March 01, 2008, 12:22:05 AM »

Thanks Klaasend.  That makes sense. 

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong... but by my understanding, officially speaking any plane or helicopter which contains the President of the US is called Air Force One and with the Vice President... Air Force Two.  Again, I would google/wiki-it to be certain.   

~K

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.