April 23, 2024, 12:06:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 361222 times)
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #240 on: March 01, 2008, 12:23:28 AM »

I heard the Mason elders were having a party  j/k

FOUND HIM  At the Senior Frog's VIP party 

OK, that is wicked distrurbing!!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: March 01, 2008, 12:23:59 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: March 01, 2008, 12:25:58 AM »

Thanks Klaasend.  That makes sense. 

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong... but by my understanding, officially speaking any plane or helicopter which contains the President of the US is called Air Force One and with the Vice President... Air Force Two.  Again, I would google/wiki-it to be certain.   

~K

You are Correct

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: March 01, 2008, 12:27:12 AM »

Wait a minute... I get out of the shower... get ready to head back to my bunk for the night... I hit refresh one last time...and there's a picture of Air Force One in Aruba.  Can someone please confirm this? 

About a month ago I stated things were about to get very interesting.  This isn't what I had in mind.   

Kyle - not sure but it may be some kind of Homeland Security meeting.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4000/1/

Paul Rosenzweig, Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) Counselor to the Assistant Secretary for the Policy and Acting Assistant Secretary for International Affairs

He is a big advocate of using travel records to track terriorist.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #244 on: March 01, 2008, 12:29:27 AM »

Wait a minute... I get out of the shower... get ready to head back to my bunk for the night... I hit refresh one last time...and there's a picture of Air Force One in Aruba.  Can someone please confirm this? 

About a month ago I stated things were about to get very interesting.  This isn't what I had in mind.   

Kyle - not sure but it may be some kind of Homeland Security meeting.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4000/1/

Paul Rosenzweig, Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) Counselor to the Assistant Secretary for the Policy and Acting Assistant Secretary for International Affairs

He is a big advocate of using travel records to track terriorist.

LOL, then why go to Aruba? Didn't anyone tell him that nobody travels their anymore?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: March 01, 2008, 12:30:07 AM »

I heard the Mason elders were having a party  j/k

FOUND HIM  At the Senior Frog's VIP party 

OK, that is wicked distrurbing!!

I love Dick Cheney's huka beads.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: March 01, 2008, 12:32:08 AM »

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong... but by my understanding, officially speaking any plane or helicopter which contains the President of the US is called Air Force One and with the Vice President... Air Force Two.  Again, I would google/wiki-it to be certain.   

~K
You have it exactly right. Any aircraft with the President  aboard is automatically "Air Force One." The Vice President's aircraft is automatically "Air Force 2". If the Vice President is not aboard -- it does not carry the designation "Air Force 2." Also, by law - the President and Vice President cannot ever travel on the same plane.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #247 on: March 01, 2008, 12:34:11 AM »

Why is Dick Cheney in Aruba?

Diario Newspaper March 1st 2008

Air force 2 owing to descend at aruba ... maximum security at airports
 saturday, 01 march 2008 oranjestad (aan):

Last aeropuerto of aruba was have extra security hour cu air force 2, one c-boeing 32 owing to descend. For of nightfall end was talk of the arrival of the plane here at aruba, which is esun ordinarily using for transport of the vice president of markets. Polisnan owing to being notifies for extra surveillance of airport rond. So cu owing to the plane descend 9'or of diabierna one night quantity of equipment owing to send for being give pabao attendance at the part where the plane owing to staciona. Was talk cu dick cheney will is there of the plane cu all his own safety cu owing to achieve autorizacion for march arm at aruba. Esnan cu owing to arrive there will bandona aruba monday morning.

Saturday morning will actuate the plane for one more part pabao close of caserne of bombero because airport is druk and the plane is coy much space. The part which is close cu plane is using for bay runway will let the air force 2 stop. On the photograph here can see more of the plane just past hour cu owing to descend at end of aruba.

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1267&Itemid=30

Maybe he wanted to personally donate to the search effort, I did email him....
Seriously TM Did You? 

Yes, PC...Here it is, excluding my personal information of course.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

emailed the following 2/25/08
comments@whitehouse.gov (Bush)
vice_president@whitehouse.gov (Cheney)

Dear Sirs,
An ocean search has been in progress off of the coast of Aruba for over two months now, funded entirely by a true American hero, Louis Schaefer Jr. of Underwater Expeditions .  The search is a very sophisticated effort to find the remains of missing American Natalee Holloway from Alabama.  Natalee has been missing since May 30, 2005.  The original search area has been greatly extended and therefore the costs of this effort have greatly increased.  Individuals that have followed the case have made donations to help continue the search, but have not raised the necessary funds needed to complete the search.  It would be a travesty for the search to be discontinued at this point, many targets have been identified and the search could be adequately complete in approximately three weeks.  I understand from someone close to the search that a decision will be made in the next 24-48 hours as to the future of the search.  Please help with a donation or contact those you know who can help with this effort.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/ 

The following has been snipped from the web site listed above;

The dedicated ocean search for Natalee Holloway has been underway since mid-November, 2007. What began in Louisiana during mobilization now culminating in Aruba, the search has utilized some of the best search equipment and personnel in the world. To date, approximately 900 miles of sonar data has been collected covering a geographic area 80% the size of Aruba. The search has required a painstakingly slow approach which in the end leaves no stone unturned.

Although slow, this approach is extremely effective in marine search and recovery. Since the beginning, the search has been privately funded by Louis Schaefer Jr. of Underwater Expeditions who remarkably and gracefully accepted the financial burden when requested by Texas Equusearch and Natalee's parents. John Silvetti of Marine Surveys, Greg Landry of Offshore Innovative Solutions, Erik McGuire of Seatronics, along with Agiosat and Wilkens Weather Service came beside Louis to conduct this humanitarian effort. To put this search effort in financial perspective, an equivalent search conducted for industry would involve costs well exceeding several million dollars. This project has been conducted for about 35 cents on the dollar, with costs still exceeding a million dollars.

Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: "Holloway search".

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax: (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
Email: donate@texasequusearch.org

Please do anything and everything you can to make sure that this search is completed.  As the parent of a son Natalee's age, I have followed this case from the beginning.  My oldest son went on his 2005 senior trip to London and was on his way to the airport that July morning when the bombs went off in the subways.  My husband and I along with another couple spent about 12 hours not knowing if our sons were safe.  It was the most horrible day I've experienced since I've had my children.  We received the call from our boys after they landed in the states and heard what had happened.  I can only imagine what Natalee Holloway's parents have been through for the past three years.....I don't even like to imagine that.  If I had enough money to donate what is needed for this search to be completed...it would be done.  I don't, and that is why I am forwarding this information to people that I know can help or know others that can.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

God Bless the United States of America.

Sincerely,

deleted

Response that I immediately received:

Thank you for e-mailing Vice President Cheney.  Your comments,
suggestions and concerns are important to him.  Unfortunately,
because of the large volume of e-mail received, the Vice
President cannot personally respond to each message.  However,
members of the Vice President's staff consider and report
citizen ideas and concerns.  Please visit the White House web
site for the most up-to-date information on Presidential
initiatives, current events, and topics of interest to you.

Thank you again for taking the time to write.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: March 01, 2008, 12:36:31 AM »

~K

Ocean, they have come to see the trap and the bones.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: March 01, 2008, 12:37:50 AM »

Diario is definately saying Air Force 2 and mentions Dick Cheney.  Will be interresting to find out what this is really all about and if Cheney is there or not.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: March 01, 2008, 12:38:57 AM »

WoW! Texasmom I am very proud of you!! Excellent!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #251 on: March 01, 2008, 12:40:54 AM »

Last aeropuerto of aruba was have extra security hour cu air force 2, one c-boeing 32 owing to descend. For of nightfall end was talk of the arrival of the plane here at aruba, which is esun ordinarily using for transport of the vice president of markets. Polisnan owing to being notifies for extra surveillance of airport rond. So cu owing to the plane descend 9'or of diabierna one night quantity of equipment owing to send for being give pabao attendance at the part where the plane owing to staciona. Was talk cu dick cheney will is there of the plane cu all his own safety cu owing to achieve autorizacion for march arm at aruba. Esnan cu owing to arrive there will bandona aruba monday morning.

Saturday morning will actuate the plane for one more part pabao close of caserne of bombero because airport is druk and the plane is coy much space. The part which is close cu plane is using for bay runway will let the air force 2 stop. On the photograph here can see more of the plane just past hour cu owing to descend at end of aruba.

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1267&Itemid=30

Seriously TM Did You? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sirs,
An ocean search has been in progress off of the coast of Aruba for over two months now, funded entirely by a true American hero, Louis Schaefer Jr. of Underwater Expeditions .  The search is a very sophisticated effort to find the remains of missing American Natalee Holloway from Alabama.  Natalee has been missing since May 30, 2005.  The original search area has been greatly extended and therefore the costs of this effort have greatly increased.  Individuals that have followed the case have made donations to help continue the search, but have not raised the necessary funds needed to complete the search.  It would be a travesty for the search to be discontinued at this point, many targets have been identified and the search could be adequately complete in approximately three weeks.  I understand from someone close to the search that a decision will be made in the next 24-48 hours as to the future of the search.  Please help with a donation or contact those you know who can help with this effort.

The dedicated ocean search for Natalee Holloway has been underway since mid-November, 2007. What began in Louisiana during mobilization now culminating in Aruba, the search has utilized some of the best search equipment and personnel in the world. To date, approximately 900 miles of sonar data has been collected covering a geographic area 80% the size of Aruba. The search has required a painstakingly slow approach which in the end leaves no stone unturned.

Although slow, this approach is extremely effective in marine search and recovery. Since the beginning, the search has been privately funded by Louis Schaefer Jr. of Underwater Expeditions who remarkably and gracefully accepted the financial burden when requested by Texas Equusearch and Natalee's parents. John Silvetti of Marine Surveys, Greg Landry of Offshore Innovative Solutions, Erik McGuire of Seatronics, along with Agiosat and Wilkens Weather Service came beside Louis to conduct this humanitarian effort. To put this search effort in financial perspective, an equivalent search conducted for industry would involve costs well exceeding several million dollars. This project has been conducted for about 35 cents on the dollar, with costs still exceeding a million dollars.

Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: "Holloway search".

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539

Please do anything and everything you can to make sure that this search is completed.  As the parent of a son Natalee's age, I have followed this case from the beginning.  My oldest son went on his 2005 senior trip to London and was on his way to the airport that July morning when the bombs went off in the subways.  My husband and I along with another couple spent about 12 hours not knowing if our sons were safe.  It was the most horrible day I've experienced since I've had my children.  We received the call from our boys after they landed in the states and heard what had happened.  I can only imagine what Natalee Holloway's parents have been through for the past three years.....I don't even like to imagine that.  If I had enough money to donate what is needed for this search to be completed...it would be done.  I don't, and that is why I am forwarding this information to people that I know can help or know others that can.

Sincerely,

deleted

Now....that's one kick-ass letter!!!   Very Proud of YOU...yes I am!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: March 01, 2008, 12:43:39 AM »

Dear Sirs,

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539

Sincerely,

deleted

[/quote]

YOU ROCK, TM!!

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: March 01, 2008, 12:43:52 AM »

I'm not going to touch this one... but I will say this:
By openly discussing what you see in the pictures with eachother you will ruin all objectivity and make unbiased observations of the object under inspection impossible for others.

OK, so then why was this released or posted on a public board ?
Guess you can tell I am in a mood. Feel like there is a kat and mousie game going on here. DNA, then fabric, still no real clarification, now a picture is posted where WE are ruining objectivity by discussing what we see ? This is a public place place open to anyone in the world who has an internet connection ! Ok, I won't tell a soul what I see. So there................ I will find some inkblots or tea leaves to look at ...........   

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #254 on: March 01, 2008, 12:43:56 AM »

Seriously TM Did You? 

Dear Sirs,

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539

Sincerely,

deleted

Wonderful Letter TM....You are Such a Thoughtful Person and I think You Are Wonderful for Doing This For Natalee and Her Family.... God Bless You Sincerely PC

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: March 01, 2008, 12:44:41 AM »

I know that my opinion is worth nothing here as I  do not come up with wild theories but I think we should all wait until the people on the Persistance give us some DEFINITE information.  They are the ones in the trenches doing the dirty work, not us.  We should let them tell us when it is time and not feel entitled to know every move they make.  Yes we are here to support the family and find justice for Natalee but we should let the experts do their work and not try not to speculate.

Seems to me the people on the Persistence are getting ready to go home.  We are just wondering why all the hullabaloo. We aren't asking them for every move they make, we aren't insisting that Kyle give us answers, we're simply discussing it.  Isn't that ok?
y want

I am sure they are not heading home because they want to.  This type of operation takes money and if the money is not there they cannot continue.  Discussion is one thing but posting theories that have NO basis in truth is another.  When we come up with things that are not based on fact and others here run with it, it makes us no better than other sites not so sympathetic to the family.  I think we need to stick to the FACTS and let those who know what they are doing do their work.  None of us here are detectives, CSI, or DNA experts. 

Well casa, in all due respect -- speculating, theorizing, researching, and postulating is exactly why we are all here. Throw a million ideas against the wall and odds are -- one will stick. Putting your faith in one avenue is pure folley. The power of each of us putting our "wild theories" out there can only help. We analyze, examine, and argue -- that is how the truth comes out!

Nothing wrong with discussion and analyzing.  Yes, putting your faith in one avenue might be folley but that could also apply to those that only put their faith in the fact that Joran and the Kalpoes had something to do with the disappearance of Natalee. (I do think they did by the way) Discussion and analyzing is very different than making up theories and seeing things that might not be there.  Trust me wreck no one on this  blog or any other will be the one to solve this case.  The truth will not come out by people posting theories about what they think when they are not there searching or actually seeing what is going on.  We are here to support the family and those searching for answers not to cause problems for those working to find an answer.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #256 on: March 01, 2008, 12:45:20 AM »

Thanks *******! I forgot to post this with it:

Response from President Bush:

On behalf of President Bush, thank you for your correspondence.

We appreciate hearing your views and welcome your suggestions.

Due to the large volume of e-mail received, the White House cannot respond to every message.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #257 on: March 01, 2008, 12:51:45 AM »

Thanks *******! I forgot to post this with it:

Response from President Bush:

On behalf of President Bush, thank you for your correspondence.

We appreciate hearing your views and welcome your suggestions.

Due to the large volume of e-mail received, the White House cannot respond to every message.

OK Bush Cheney and Who Else Did You Send Letters to....You Definitely Rock TM! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: March 01, 2008, 12:53:28 AM »

Casa - So it's ok for us to discuss things but not certain things?  I'm not sure I understand. 

This is a discussion forum.  It is not just a forum to support the family although we do. I don't think we are going to solve the case but we have certainly helped gather data for the family to share with their investigators.

I'm not sure what you would like to see us do?  You want members to stop by once daily and say "they stand with the girl" then leave?
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: March 01, 2008, 12:55:21 AM »

I'm not going to touch this one... but I will say this:
By openly discussing what you see in the pictures with eachother you will ruin all objectivity and make unbiased observations of the object under inspection impossible for others.

OK, so then why was this released or posted on a public board ?
Guess you can tell I am in a mood. Feel like there is a kat and mousie game going on here. DNA, then fabric, still no real clarification, now a picture is posted where WE are ruining objectivity by discussing what we see ? This is a public place place open to anyone in the world who has an internet connection ! Ok, I won't tell a soul what I see. So there................ I will find some inkblots or tea leaves to look at ...........   

No one on the Persistance posted them to a public board. They were sent to Dave and Robin posted them on BNH and someone sent them to Klaas who posted them here.  They were never meant to be posted on a public board.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.