April 25, 2024, 04:12:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 361309 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #300 on: March 01, 2008, 01:51:09 AM »

Hotping, dmprs, billb, Destiny, and *******,
Thanks monkey friends for all of the compliments about my emails to President Bush and Vice President Chaney.  I honestly don't know if they ever reached "the big guys" since I'm sure they have staff in charge of such things.  However, I can hope and pray that if this trip to Aruba was in the works that maybe by the hand of God my requests did get to someone that will help continue the search.  Believe me, emailing the Whitehouse is not something I've ever done before.  But while trying to find contact information for people wealthy enough to make a substantial donation, and being a TEXASmom with a Texan as President, I thought "it can't hurt to try!"  I did mention doing it on here but didn't say a lot about it because I figured most would think I was silly to do it.  But like I've said before, I'm here because I want to be a part of this and help in any way I can until the day we can all rest easy that there has been justice for Natalee.  If I'd have know the VP was planning a trip I would have mailed him an I'M STANDING WITH THE GIRL, tshirt or something to wear while he was there, lol ....just kidding.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: March 01, 2008, 01:51:48 AM »

Casa - why is it our fault if you are getting nasty emails from people?  We didn't give out your email address. Because a small group of people are unhappy because someone "moved their cheese", we are supposed to change for them?  Not going to happen.

Actually I have not gotten any nasty emails from anyone.  I never said that or implied that.  There are people here that are sending emails to others. 

Well there's nothing we can do about that is there?  Can't please everyone, it's just not possible.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: March 01, 2008, 01:52:00 AM »

Thanks Klaasend.  That makes sense. 

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong... but by my understanding, officially speaking any plane or helicopter which contains the President of the US is called Air Force One and with the Vice President... Air Force Two.  Again, I would google/wiki-it to be certain.   

~K
You have it exactly right. Any aircraft with the President  aboard is automatically "Air Force One." The Vice President's aircraft is automatically "Air Force 2". If the Vice President is not aboard -- it does not carry the designation "Air Force 2." Also, by law - the President and Vice President cannot ever travel on the same plane.

Incorrect.

The plane that carries the President or the Vice President is "Air Force One."

Air Force Two
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

The Boeing C-32, a variant of the 757, is the usual transportation for the Vice President of the United States.
Vice President Dick Cheney using a Boeing VC-25 presidential aircraft for a visit to the Middle East in 2002.Air Force Two is the air traffic control call sign used by any United States Air Force aircraft carrying the Vice President. (snipped)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_Two

Actually I don't care if they peddle in on a tricycle-run pontoon as long as they are TCB.      jack blue
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: March 01, 2008, 01:54:47 AM »

Casa - why is it our fault if you are getting nasty emails from people?  We didn't give out your email address. Because a small group of people are unhappy because someone "moved their cheese", we are supposed to change for them?  Not going to happen.

Actually I have not gotten any nasty emails from anyone.  I never said that or implied that.  There are people here that are sending emails to others. 

Well there's nothing we can do about that is there?  Can't please everyone, it's just not possible.

Yes actually there is something you can do about it.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: March 01, 2008, 01:55:30 AM »

Reckon they will sleep on the plane or go check into the Holiday Inn?

They better sweep that whole place good if they stay at the HI.  I, personally would bunk down on the plane.         J/b
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: March 01, 2008, 01:58:33 AM »

Theorize, speculate, discuss all you want but stop bashing the people who are actually doing something to find Natalee and bring her home.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #306 on: March 01, 2008, 01:59:19 AM »

Thanks monkey friends for all of the compliments about my emails to President Bush and Vice President Chaney.  I honestly don't know if they ever reached "the big guys" since I'm sure they have staff in charge of such things.  However, I can hope and pray that if this trip to Aruba was in the works that maybe by the hand of God my requests did get to someone that will help continue the search.  Believe me, emailing the Whitehouse is not something I've ever done before.  But while trying to find contact information for people wealthy enough to make a substantial donation, and being a TEXASmom with a Texan as President, I thought "it can't hurt to try!"  I did mention doing it on here but didn't say a lot about it because I figured most would think I was silly to do it.  But like I've said before, I'm here because I want to be a part of this and help in any way I can until the day we can all rest easy that there has been justice for Natalee.  If I'd have know the VP was planning a trip I would have mailed him an I'M STANDING WITH THE GIRL, tshirt or something to wear while he was there, lol ....just kidding.

Well...Ya done real good Girl!!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: March 01, 2008, 01:59:26 AM »

Thanks Klaasend.  That makes sense. 

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong... but by my understanding, officially speaking any plane or helicopter which contains the President of the US is called Air Force One and with the Vice President... Air Force Two.  Again, I would google/wiki-it to be certain.   

~K
You have it exactly right. Any aircraft with the President  aboard is automatically "Air Force One." The Vice President's aircraft is automatically "Air Force 2". If the Vice President is not aboard -- it does not carry the designation "Air Force 2." Also, by law - the President and Vice President cannot ever travel on the same plane.

Incorrect.

The plane that carries the President or the Vice President is "Air Force One."

Why am I arguing with everyone tonight??? LOL
From Wikipedia:
Air Force One is the air traffic control call sign of any United States Air Force aircraft carrying the President of the United States.[1] Since 1990, the presidential fleet has consisted of two specifically configured, highly customized Boeing 747-200B series aircraft - tail codes 28000 and 29000 - with Air Force designation VC-25A. While these aircraft are referred to as Air Force One only while the president is on board, the term is commonly used to describe either of the two aircraft normally used and maintained by the U.S. Air Force solely for the president.

When the president needs to fly to locations that have runways too short for the VC-25A, a Boeing C-32 is used instead; the Lockheed C-140 Jetstar was also used in this role, notably by Ronald Reagan.

An Air Force aircraft carrying the Vice President of the United States is designated as Air Force Two.

My information is from having been involved with 4 living presidents. Not trying to mislead or provide anything other then what I know on a personal level.

Are you a Lownski?  A Flowers?, er......just a wondering?
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #308 on: March 01, 2008, 02:03:00 AM »

Casa wrote:

Not sure what you are missing. Not what this place was set up for initially I don't think.

Casa - you are 100% wrong.  That's what all of these forums are set up for, to discuss, research and theorize.

Not only that, this site is about many other missing persons as well.  All discussion forums are set up for people to do just that, discuss the case and dig up information.

Exactly, come on Casa you have over 1000 posts here and you are telling us you don't understand the purpose of the Scared Monkeys forums. Again, I don't understand why you think theorizing about this case is an issue. By your logic, we should only discuss facts, yet, no investigator, whether it be a professional or an amateur would ever simply look at the given facts of a case to the exlcusion of alternative scenarios or circumstances. To do so would be completely illogical and likely yield inferior results.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #309 on: March 01, 2008, 02:05:04 AM »

Well...Ya done real good Girl!!!!
Yes...She Did !!! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: March 01, 2008, 02:05:24 AM »

Theorize, speculate, discuss all you want but stop bashing the people who are actually doing something to find Natalee and bring her home.

Do you see any bashing here tonight? 

Here's a link to the new forum for Courttv, it's the CNN Crime Library forum now.  The Natalee Holloway thread.  This link will take you to some of the more current posts:

http://boards.crimelibrary.com/showthread.php?t=289120&page=51
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #311 on: March 01, 2008, 02:05:31 AM »

Hello Casa,

I don't really know you, but may I say, and please don't take it as a *bash*, but it seems your attitude, as posted in this statement, is very demeaning to everyone who has spent precious personal time attempting to add light to this case.

Surely you don't feel that everything speculated on this forum has been a total waste?

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: March 01, 2008, 02:06:30 AM »

I know that my opinion is worth nothing here as I  do not come up with wild theories but I think we should all wait until the people on the Persistance give us some DEFINITE information.  They are the ones in the trenches doing the dirty work, not us.  We should let them tell us when it is time and not feel entitled to know every move they make.  Yes we are here to support the family and find justice for Natalee but we should let the experts do their work and not try not to speculate.

Seems to me the people on the Persistence are getting ready to go home.  We are just wondering why all the hullabaloo. We aren't asking them for every move they make, we aren't insisting that Kyle give us answers, we're simply discussing it.  Isn't that ok?
y want

I am sure they are not heading home because they want to.  This type of operation takes money and if the money is not there they cannot continue.  Discussion is one thing but posting theories that have NO basis in truth is another.  When we come up with things that are not based on fact and others here run with it, it makes us no better than other sites not so sympathetic to the family.  I think we need to stick to the FACTS and let those who know what they are doing do their work.  None of us here are detectives, CSI, or DNA experts. 

Well casa, in all due respect -- speculating, theorizing, researching, and postulating is exactly why we are all here. Throw a million ideas against the wall and odds are -- one will stick. Putting your faith in one avenue is pure folley. The power of each of us putting our "wild theories" out there can only help. We analyze, examine, and argue -- that is how the truth comes out!

Nothing wrong with discussion and analyzing.  Yes, putting your faith in one avenue might be folley but that could also apply to those that only put their faith in the fact that Joran and the Kalpoes had something to do with the disappearance of Natalee. (I do think they did by the way) Discussion and analyzing is very different than making up theories and seeing things that might not be there.  Trust me wreck no one on this  blog or any other will be the one to solve this case.  The truth will not come out by people posting theories about what they think when they are not there searching or actually seeing what is going on.  We are here to support the family and those searching for answers not to cause problems for those working to find an answer.
I guess we will just agree to disagree then. I can only speak for myself -- but I'm not here merely to be a cheerleader or to be a "yes man." Many here are doing research and analysis that the "experts" never thought of. I don't put myself anywhere near that stature -- but I have followed this case enough to call bullshit on some of the work by the "experts." Second, this case is so bizarre -- NEVER assume we are getting the actual facts from anyone. I say: let's leave NO stone unturned no matter how "far fetched"  an idea might be.

Please believe me wreck I don't believe we have gotten any facts corectly from the ALE in Aruba. But to think that we as people who have no expertise in this area and no access to information can do better than the professionals is stupid. I truely believe that the FBI should have had the case from the start because I don't think the Aruban ALE knew what to do or there was too much of a connection to the van der sloots to do what they should.  If we think we are going to solve this by "analyzing and researching" on a blog then we are sadly mistaken.  Seeing shoes here and then shoes there and booking a trip to Aruba to scrape whatever off of rocks, etc is not going to solve this.  We only make ourselves look silly.  P.S. Bashing people on a boat who have given time and MUCH money to searching for Natalee does us no good either.

It is about time you are a loss for words, Casa.  Your divisionary tactics are not working.  OE and we are ONE.         j/b
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: March 01, 2008, 02:11:55 AM »

Casa wrote:

Not sure what you are missing. Not what this place was set up for initially I don't think.

Casa - you are 100% wrong.  That's what all of these forums are set up for, to discuss, research and theorize.

Not only that, this site is about many other missing persons as well.  All discussion forums are set up for people to do just that, discuss the case and dig up information.

Exactly, come on Casa you have over 1000 posts here and you are telling us you don't understand the purpose of the Scared Monkeys forums. Again, I don't understand why you think theorizing about this case is an issue. By your logic, we should only discuss facts, yet, no investigator, whether it be a professional or an amateur would ever simply look at the given facts of a case to the exlcusion of alternative scenarios or circumstances. To do so would be completely illogical and likely yield inferior results.

I think Bladerunner maybe because I don't understand what the purpose of what SM has become is why I post rarely anymore.  Actually investigators do look at the facts of a case and they follow leads but they also discount crazy theories.  I don't have a problem with theories in general but I do have a problem with some things that go on here.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: March 01, 2008, 02:14:28 AM »

Oh Poo...I wasn't going to do this...but here goes anyway....who else *saw* the leg bone protruding from the bottom of the whatever material it is, in one of the photos that Robin posted?
BINGO, I have been studying the photos and have noticed exactly what you are refereing to. One photo shows it more clearly than the other. It sticks out a few inches or so. I just showed my wife all the photos and the first thing she says is that it looks like a body was wrapped in a blanket and oh yeah, there is the skull!!

I'm not going to touch this one... but I will say this:
By openly discussing what you see in the pictures with eachother you will ruin all objectivity and make unbiased observations of the object under inspection impossible for others.

Don't mind us, we do that sometimes.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: March 01, 2008, 02:16:02 AM »

Casa - When i don't agree with what someone is posting I either offer an alternative theory or I simply scroll past the post.  It's really very simple to do.  I don't understand the problem.  We can't all be vanilla or chocolate some of us are neapolitan.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #316 on: March 01, 2008, 02:18:17 AM »

If your going to make a statement like that then why are you even on these boards? And that is not an attack but a sincere question. Your tone, at least to me, is one that implies that you believe that those that "thoerize, speculate, and discuss" the case are wasting their time since they are not on the island of Aruba, as you say, "actually doing something." 

Again, your tact here is off base.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: March 01, 2008, 02:19:22 AM »

Hello Casa,

I don't really know you, but may I say, and please don't take it as a *bash*, but it seems your attitude, as posted in this statement, is very demeaning to everyone who has spent precious personal time attempting to add light to this case.

Surely you don't feel that everything speculated on this forum has been a total waste?

Destiy, lets talk about my attitude. Where were you when Natalee went missing?  Where were you on May 31?  You know where I was?  I was at my house when I was called and told that a niece of a friend of mine was missing.  Where were you in the days that followed?  I was with my friend seeing her pain and anguish because Natlaee was missing.  I was with my daughter who was very close to this person and felt her pain.  Have you every cried with someone from Natalee's family?  Don't talk to me about precious personal time attempting to add light to this case.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #318 on: March 01, 2008, 02:20:08 AM »

Casa - When i don't agree with what someone is posting I either offer an alternative theory or I simply scroll past the post.  It's really very simple to do.  I don't understand the problem.  We can't all be vanilla or chocolate some of us are neapolitan.

Very well said Klaas!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: March 01, 2008, 02:20:39 AM »

I might not add much, but I feel like by just being here and showing support is the best I can do.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.