April 26, 2024, 06:58:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 361453 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: March 01, 2008, 02:22:11 AM »

Casa - maybe that's the problem, you are too close to the family? 
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: March 01, 2008, 02:23:44 AM »

Maybe so but that should not be a problem.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #322 on: March 01, 2008, 02:25:58 AM »

Goodnight All! Casa I hope You feel better soon! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: March 01, 2008, 02:26:26 AM »

It's only a problem if reading speculaton, theories and discussion about what happened to Natalee in Aruba bothers you.

Glad to see you have reported back to the other forum though, I'm sure they will be very proud of you, I mean that sincerely.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: March 01, 2008, 02:28:58 AM »

It's only a problem if reading speculaton, theories and discussion about what happened to Natalee in Aruba bothers you.

Glad to see you have reported back to the other forum though, I'm sure they will be very proud of you, I mean that sincerely.

Im sure you do. We are all concerned about what this has turned into.  A sad state of affairs!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #325 on: March 01, 2008, 02:29:05 AM »

I don't post often, but I read every day. I hit the refresh button so often that i have bleeding fingers (LOL). my opinion....What happened to Natalee has happened over and over on that island orchestrated and participated in by the highest members of government. Their society has no respect for woman in general, and an utter  disdain for American tourists! They prey on young American tourists especially the last night before leaving the island. They date rape their victims, and it is big  sport for all the pimps. I personally believe the pimps are substantially reimbursed to provide young tourists to the older men for play. If that ever got embraced and reported vby MSM, the tourism in Aruba would be finished. That is the sole reason for the massive cover up and disinformation campaign since day one. Paulus is your perp....and the judges that restricted the searches and let Joran/K2 walk are in it up to their eyeballs.....it would not surprise me at all that there was a planned party at VDS house with govt officials and judges participation. Kidnapping, date rape and murder, all premeditated, are warranted. KJ, JanVDS, DJ, Mos, RC, Obudar?, at a minimum, should be prosecuted. MEP need to be held accountable also....
I have gone through so many feelings throughout the ups and downs...but my heart goes out to Dave, Beth, Jug, family...Monkeys ...Persistence, Tim Miller...
I especially THANK RED for making the ability to follow this case a reality through the Scared Monkeys forum.....and Dana for his coverage....
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: March 01, 2008, 02:31:15 AM »

Theorize, speculate, discuss all you want but stop bashing the people who are actually doing something to find Natalee and bring her home.

Hello Casa,

I don't really know you, but may I say, and please don't take it as a *bash*, but it seems your attitude, as posted in this statement, is very demeaning to everyone who has spent precious personal time attempting to add light to this case.

Surely you don't feel that everything speculated on this forum has been a total waste?

Destiy, lets talk about my attitude. Where were you when Natalee went missing?  Where were you on May 31?  You know where I was?  I was at my house when I was called and told that a niece of a friend of mine was missing.  Where were you in the days that followed?  I was with my friend seeing her pain and anguish because Natlaee was missing.  I was with my daughter who was very close to this person and felt her pain.  Have you every cried with someone from Natalee's family?  Don't talk to me about precious personal time attempting to add light to this case.

Some of the most brilliant people in the world are not "professionals" because they will not adapt to the plastic worlds that many deemed professionals have to live in to be accepted as such.  Some people leave the professional world because they are smart and cannot be stiffled by the often phony world of academia.  Pieces of paper are sometimes just that.
Joran finished highschool and got a book promoted and what is he.  His daddy is a wanna-be-ganster/judge, and the rest of those evil beings are professionals per se.  Many of them are appointed into their positions without proper soul and/or experience.  Case and point.  Don't say someone else has to tell you WHO you are.  Know who you are and act accordingly.
          Jackson B Blue  (trying to put on airs)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: March 01, 2008, 02:31:30 AM »

Im sure you do. We are all concerned about what this has turned into.  A sad state of affairs!

Sad state of affairs?  I don't agree at all.  With that I'm calling it a night.

GOODNIGHT ALL!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: March 01, 2008, 02:32:42 AM »

Billb - excellent post.  Now I'm really gone..goodnight.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: March 01, 2008, 02:33:32 AM »

Can we touch you.  You are important 3 times removed.  Sorry about the mouth tonight, but that was the longest fuss I have had to endure on here.
        jack b
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: March 01, 2008, 02:33:55 AM »

Good night Klaas, hugs

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: March 01, 2008, 02:34:49 AM »

Sad state of affairs?  I don't agree at all.  With that I'm calling it a night.

GOODNIGHT ALL!

That's exactly what I would expect from you.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: March 01, 2008, 02:34:51 AM »

BillyB and JackieBlue I love you guys! And No Im not gay 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #333 on: March 01, 2008, 02:35:12 AM »

I don't post often, but I read every day. I hit the refresh button so often that i have bleeding fingers (LOL). my opinion....What happened to Natalee has happened over and over on that island orchestrated and participated in by the highest members of government. Their society has no respect for woman in general, and an utter  disdain for American tourists! They prey on young American tourists especially the last night before leaving the island. They date rape their victims, and it is big  sport for all the pimps. I personally believe the pimps are substantially reimbursed to provide young tourists to the older men for play. If that ever got embraced and reported vby MSM, the tourism in Aruba would be finished. That is the sole reason for the massive cover up and disinformation campaign since day one. Paulus is your perp....and the judges that restricted the searches and let Joran/K2 walk are in it up to their eyeballs.....it would not surprise me at all that there was a planned party at VDS house with govt officials and judges participation. Kidnapping, date rape and murder, all premeditated, are warranted. KJ, JanVDS, DJ, Mos, RC, Obudar?, at a minimum, should be prosecuted. MEP need to be held accountable also....
I have gone through so many feelings throughout the ups and downs...but my heart goes out to Dave, Beth, Jug, family...Monkeys ...Persistence, Tim Miller...
I especially THANK RED for making the ability to follow this case a reality through the Scared Monkeys forum.....and Dana for his coverage....

Yup, that pretty much sums it up!  Nice post billb.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: March 01, 2008, 02:36:40 AM »

So my being here, and prayers, and tears mean nothing? I am offended, but this is not about me.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #335 on: March 01, 2008, 02:37:05 AM »

Theorize, speculate, discuss all you want but stop bashing the people who are actually doing something to find Natalee and bring her home.

Hello Casa,

I don't really know you, but may I say, and please don't take it as a *bash*, but it seems your attitude, as posted in this statement, is very demeaning to everyone who has spent precious personal time attempting to add light to this case.

Surely you don't feel that everything speculated on this forum has been a total waste?

Destiy, lets talk about my attitude. Where were you when Natalee went missing?  Where were you on May 31?  You know where I was?  I was at my house when I was called and told that a niece of a friend of mine was missing.  Where were you in the days that followed?  I was with my friend seeing her pain and anguish because Natlaee was missing.  I was with my daughter who was very close to this person and felt her pain.  Have you every cried with someone from Natalee's family?  Don't talk to me about precious personal time attempting to add light to this case.

No Casa...I have not cried with a member of Natalee's Family...but yes, I have cried many times for them...and my time is precious to me...the fact that I *choose* to spend a good portion of it here in the forum...supporting the Family...actively attempting to *dig* out any nuggets of truth for them in the only ways that I can...it means something to ME!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: March 01, 2008, 02:38:48 AM »

Hello Casa,

Some of the most brilliant people in the world are not "professionals" because they will not adapt to the plastic worlds that many deemed professionals have to live in to be accepted as such.  Some people leave the professional world because they are smart and cannot be stiffled by the often phony world of academia.  Pieces of paper are sometimes just that.
Joran finished highschool and got a book promoted and what is he.  His daddy is a wanna-be-ganster/judge, and the rest of those evil beings are professionals per se.  Many of them are appointed into their positions without proper soul and/or experience.  Case and point.  Don't say someone else has to tell you WHO you are.  Know who you are and act accordingly.
          Jackson B Blue  (trying to put on airs)

Still trying to figure out what your point is and how it relates to my post.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: March 01, 2008, 02:40:29 AM »

So my being here, and prayers, and tears mean nothing? I am offended, but this is not about me.

You are right, it is not about any of us except Natalee and her family.  Sadly, it is not always that way
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #338 on: March 01, 2008, 02:41:54 AM »

Monkey hugs to shell, I feel the same way..but we do matter.  We support Natalee and her family, whether silently or openly. And I don't really think it matters how long we have been here......
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: March 01, 2008, 02:43:41 AM »

I'm trying to see if there is a FULL MOON. 

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.