April 24, 2024, 03:43:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 361282 times)
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: March 01, 2008, 02:44:41 AM »

Ok the quiet one must speak again.. this is making me sad
everyone here and I mean everyone works so hard to get answers
and everyone is frustrated, upset,angry and just plain tired..
please please dont let everyones frustrations get the best of everyone
We are all here for Natalee many much more then me. Im the prayers
not the speaker... please let everyone keep level head and remember
we are here for Natalee

I love you all and your determination that is why I am here

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: March 01, 2008, 02:46:58 AM »

Destiny, I am waiting for a response.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: March 01, 2008, 02:47:17 AM »

So my being here, and prayers, and tears mean nothing? I am offended, but this is not about me.

Monkey hugs to shell, I feel the same way..but we do matter.  We support Natalee and her family, whether silently or openly. And I don't really think it matters how long we have been here......

I agree...I have cried and prayed for 2 years and 9 months.....

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #343 on: March 01, 2008, 02:49:50 AM »

Theorize, speculate, discuss all you want but stop bashing the people who are actually doing something to find Natalee and bring her home.

Hello Casa,

I don't really know you, but may I say, and please don't take it as a *bash*, but it seems your attitude, as posted in this statement, is very demeaning to everyone who has spent precious personal time attempting to add light to this case.

Surely you don't feel that everything speculated on this forum has been a total waste?

Destiy, lets talk about my attitude. Where were you when Natalee went missing?  Where were you on May 31?  You know where I was?  I was at my house when I was called and told that a niece of a friend of mine was missing.  Where were you in the days that followed?  I was with my friend seeing her pain and anguish because Natlaee was missing.  I was with my daughter who was very close to this person and felt her pain.  Have you every cried with someone from Natalee's family?  Don't talk to me about precious personal time attempting to add light to this case.

No Casa...I have not cried with a member of Natalee's Family...but yes, I have cried many times for them...and my time is precious to me...the fact that I *choose* to spend a good portion of it here in the forum...supporting the Family...actively attempting to *dig* out any nuggets of truth for them in the only ways that I can...it means something to ME!

Casa...maybe you missed it...but here is the reply I posted....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: March 01, 2008, 02:51:33 AM »

we are here for Natalee

Sue, I don't know but you sound like a really nice person.  Yes, we should all be here for Natalee. We should not be here for I know more than you, I see things that might not be there, I have a connection to the government, I can go to Aruba and get DNA, etc.  We should be here for NATALEE and her family.  Some people do not seem to understand that.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #345 on: March 01, 2008, 02:51:57 AM »

So my being here, and prayers, and tears mean nothing? I am offended, but this is not about me.
Shell, your being here matters...your the ma...woma....clam...that matters! LOL
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: March 01, 2008, 02:59:16 AM »

Too be clear..that was said with sincerity.....when I reread my post, i may have sounded glib...
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: March 01, 2008, 03:00:27 AM »

we are here for Natalee

Sue, I don't know but you sound like a really nice person.  Yes, we should all be here for Natalee. We should not be here for I know more than you, I see things that might not be there, I have a connection to the government, I can go to Aruba and get DNA, etc.  We should be here for NATALEE and her family.  Some people do not seem to understand that.

I feel you dear, really i do .heart not only goes out to the family but there is people here that lose sleep over this.. this case has taken on a life of it's own and taken over the life of many here.. Casa I just pray i feel that is all I can do just pray .. I have cried and begged god to give there baby back..

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: March 01, 2008, 03:00:44 AM »

hugs dmprs and kippy

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: March 01, 2008, 03:01:46 AM »

Destiny, I am waiting for a response.

I replied with my response...you missed it when I originally posted it...it is reposted above this post...very close.

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #350 on: March 01, 2008, 03:02:15 AM »

I don't post often, but I read every day. I hit the refresh button so often that i have bleeding fingers (LOL). my opinion....What happened to Natalee has happened over and over on that island orchestrated and participated in by the highest members of government. Their society has no respect for woman in general, and an utter  disdain for American tourists! They prey on young American tourists especially the last night before leaving the island. They date rape their victims, and it is big  sport for all the pimps. I personally believe the pimps are substantially reimbursed to provide young tourists to the older men for play. If that ever got embraced and reported vby MSM, the tourism in Aruba would be finished. That is the sole reason for the massive cover up and disinformation campaign since day one. Paulus is your perp....and the judges that restricted the searches and let Joran/K2 walk are in it up to their eyeballs.....it would not surprise me at all that there was a planned party at VDS house with govt officials and judges participation. Kidnapping, date rape and murder, all premeditated, are warranted. KJ, JanVDS, DJ, Mos, RC, Obudar?, at a minimum, should be prosecuted. MEP need to be held accountable also....
I have gone through so many feelings throughout the ups and downs...but my heart goes out to Dave, Beth, Jug, family...Monkeys ...Persistence, Tim Miller...
I especially THANK RED for making the ability to follow this case a reality through the Scared Monkeys forum.....and Dana for his coverage....

GREAT POST!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: March 01, 2008, 03:02:42 AM »

Too be clear..that was said with sincerity.....when I reread my post, i may have sounded glib...

I wasn't so sure exactly what you said. I am a bit naive sometimes. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: March 01, 2008, 03:03:40 AM »

Theorize, speculate, discuss all you want but stop bashing the people who are actually doing something to find Natalee and bring her home.

Hello Casa,

I don't really know you, but may I say, and please don't take it as a *bash*, but it seems your attitude, as posted in this statement, is very demeaning to everyone who has spent precious personal time attempting to add light to this case.

Surely you don't feel that everything speculated on this forum has been a total waste?

Destiy, lets talk about my attitude. Where were you when Natalee went missing?  Where were you on May 31?  You know where I was?  I was at my house when I was called and told that a niece of a friend of mine was missing.  Where were you in the days that followed?  I was with my friend seeing her pain and anguish because Natlaee was missing.  I was with my daughter who was very close to this person and felt her pain.  Have you every cried with someone from Natalee's family?  Don't talk to me about precious personal time attempting to add light to this case.

No Casa...I have not cried with a member of Natalee's Family...but yes, I have cried many times for them...and my time is precious to me...the fact that I *choose* to spend a good portion of it here in the forum...supporting the Family...actively attempting to *dig* out any nuggets of truth for them in the only ways that I can...it means something to ME!

fro

This is not about me or what it means to me.  It is about Natalee and her family. You talked about precious personal time spent here.You criticized my attitude.  My atitude comes from people living this nightmare right in front of my eyes.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: March 01, 2008, 03:07:28 AM »

Casa, I am sure this is extremely difficult for you, seeing the pain on the families face, being so close. I will add you to my prayers too.

G night you all

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: March 01, 2008, 03:08:39 AM »

we are here for Natalee

I feel you dear, really i do .heart not only goes out to the family but there is people here that lose sleep over this.. this case has taken on a life of it's own and taken over the life of many here.. Casa I just pray i feel that is all I can do just pray .. I have cried and begged god to give there baby back..

Sue there are people like you who really care about Natalee. But, then there are others who I very much doubt their sincerity.  Thank you for caring!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: March 01, 2008, 03:10:31 AM »

Hello Casa,

fro

This is not about me or what it means to me.  It is about Natalee and her family. You talked about precious personal time spent here.You criticized my attitude.  My atitude comes from people living this nightmare right in front of my eyes.

Casa....I have *eyes* too...and a heart, soul, a mind to think with....I don't need you to tell me how I should *use* them...I find you very rude...this is MOO...and does not reflect/imply the feelings of any other people here on the forum. 

God Bless You...may you find some peace of mind.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: March 01, 2008, 03:13:33 AM »

I wasn't so sure exactly what you said. I am a bit naive sometimes. Ignorance is bliss I guess.
Shell, I'm a long time US submarine sailor....I've been told many times my humor is dry...Bottom line, I appreciate your comments...
V/r.....
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: March 01, 2008, 03:17:12 AM »

klaas

Sad state of affairs?  I don't agree at all.  With that I'm calling it a night.quote

GOODNIGHT ALL!
[/quote]

That's exactly what I would expect from you.
[/quote]

Why so rude to Klaas?
I'm not sure why you are here, Casa. You started out with an 'attitude', you've veered from just about calling sm posters wackos to complaining about nasty emails sent by sm members, only to find out you have never actually received any. Do you buddies a favor and tell them to block unwanted emails, that should settle that.
I, too, have been here with all of you from almost day one, sm has evolved...and it's a much nicer place to visit since the whiners left for their own 'whinery'.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: March 01, 2008, 03:17:13 AM »

Casa - maybe that's the problem, you are too close to the family? 

Maybe not my place.....
be cool, we are all here for Natalee...
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: March 01, 2008, 03:25:36 AM »

Hello Casa,

fro

Casa....I have *eyes* too...and a heart, soul, a mind to think with....I don't need you to tell me how I should *use* them...I find you very rude...this is MOO...and does not reflect/imply the feelings of any other people here on the forum. 

God Bless You...may you find some peace of mind.

Im really not sure what your problem is.  You don't have to worry about my peace of mind as I have done what is necessary to support the family and it didn't include calling people in Aruba and causing problems.  I have been quietly supporting people I care very much about who just happen to be members of Natalee's family.  I've not  broadcasted it here because recognition was noT my goal.  My goal was to love and support. Im not telling you how to use anything.  Im telling you my "attitude" comes from love and support of them family and Natalee not from any need to make people think that I am solving the case. Don't question my attitude.  You have no clue what the family and friends in this case have gone through.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.