April 24, 2024, 12:14:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 361251 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #360 on: March 01, 2008, 03:29:08 AM »

OK, I'm up late and have nothing too do but weigh in on the size of the crap cage.
My background in oceanography (dated back to late 1990s) as a submarine sailor with side scan sonar technology tells me that the cage pictured may very well fit dimensions of a cage possible stolen from the fisherman's  hut (4 ft X 5.5 ft X 17 in). Underwater pictures can distort the view....  So, my point is that the pictures of the crap cage posted may not be as big as they appear..they can definitely look larger depending on the distance/angle.
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: March 01, 2008, 03:30:03 AM »

Theorize, speculate, discuss all you want but stop bashing the people who are actually doing something to find Natalee and bring her home.

Hello Casa,

I don't really know you, but may I say, and please don't take it as a *bash*, but it seems your attitude, as posted in this statement, is very demeaning to everyone who has spent precious personal time attempting to add light to this case.

Surely you don't feel that everything speculated on this forum has been a total waste?

Destiy, lets talk about my attitude. Where were you when Natalee went missing?  Where were you on May 31?  You know where I was?  I was at my house when I was called and told that a niece of a friend of mine was missing.  Where were you in the days that followed?  I was with my friend seeing her pain and anguish because Natlaee was missing.  I was with my daughter who was very close to this person and felt her pain.  Have you every cried with someone from Natalee's family?  Don't talk to me about precious personal time attempting to add light to this case.

No Casa...I have not cried with a member of Natalee's Family...but yes, I have cried many times for them...and my time is precious to me...the fact that I *choose* to spend a good portion of it here in the forum...supporting the Family...actively attempting to *dig* out any nuggets of truth for them in the only ways that I can...it means something to ME!

Casa...maybe you missed it...but here is the reply I posted....
fro

This is not about me or what it means to me.  It is about Natalee and her family. You talked about precious personal time spent here.You criticized my attitude.  My atitude comes from people living this nightmare right in front of my eyes.

Casa....I have *eyes* too...and a heart, soul, a mind to think with....I don't need you to tell me how I should *use* them...I find you very rude...this is MOO...and does not reflect/imply the feelings of any other people here on the forum. 

God Bless You...may you find some peace of mind.

Im really not sure what your problem is.  You don't have to worry about my peace of mind as I have done what is necessary to support the family and it didn't include calling people in Aruba and causing problems.  I have been quietly supporting people I care very much about who just happen to be members of Natalee's family.  I've not  broadcasted it here because recognition was noT my goal.  My goal was to love and support. Im not telling you how to use anything.  Im telling you my "attitude" comes from love and support of them family and Natalee not from any need to make people think that I am solving the case. Don't question my attitude.  You have no clue what the family and friends in this case have gone through.

I think we should all wait to see if Beth thinks the same as you....or are you speaking for Beth?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #362 on: March 01, 2008, 03:34:36 AM »

Theorize, speculate, discuss all you want but stop bashing the people who are actually doing something to find Natalee and bring her home.

Hello Casa,

I don't really know you, but may I say, and please don't take it as a *bash*, but it seems your attitude, as posted in this statement, is very demeaning to everyone who has spent precious personal time attempting to add light to this case.

Surely you don't feel that everything speculated on this forum has been a total waste?

Destiy, lets talk about my attitude. Where were you when Natalee went missing?  Where were you on May 31?  You know where I was?  I was at my house when I was called and told that a niece of a friend of mine was missing.  Where were you in the days that followed?  I was with my friend seeing her pain and anguish because Natlaee was missing.  I was with my daughter who was very close to this person and felt her pain.  Have you every cried with someone from Natalee's family?  Don't talk to me about precious personal time attempting to add light to this case.

No Casa...I have not cried with a member of Natalee's Family...but yes, I have cried many times for them...and my time is precious to me...the fact that I *choose* to spend a good portion of it here in the forum...supporting the Family...actively attempting to *dig* out any nuggets of truth for them in the only ways that I can...it means something to ME!

fro

This is not about me or what it means to me.  It is about Natalee and her family. You talked about precious personal time spent here.You criticized my attitude.  My atitude comes from people living this nightmare right in front of my eyes.

Casa....I have *eyes* too...and a heart, soul, a mind to think with....I don't need you to tell me how I should *use* them...I find you very rude...this is MOO...and does not reflect/imply the feelings of any other people here on the forum. 

Im really not sure what your problem is.  You don't have to worry about my peace of mind as I have done what is necessary to support the family and it didn't include calling people in Aruba and causing problems.  I have been quietly supporting people I care very much about who just happen to be members of Natalee's family.  I've not  broadcasted it here because recognition was noT my goal.  My goal was to love and support. Im not telling you how to use anything.  Im telling you my "attitude" comes from love and support of them family and Natalee not from any need to make people think that I am solving the case. Don't question my attitude.  You have no clue what the family and friends in this case have gone through.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: March 01, 2008, 03:36:47 AM »

Hello Casa,

fro

I think we should all wait to see if Beth thinks the same as you....or are you speaking for Beth?

I am speaking for no one but me.  I never said I was speaking for Beth or anyone in the family. Do you even have a clue how Beth or anyone else in the family would feel?
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: March 01, 2008, 03:39:25 AM »

Hello Casa,

fro

I am speaking for no one but me.  I never said I was speaking for Beth or anyone in the family. Do you even have a clue how Beth or anyone else in the family would feel?

Actually, I do. Goodnight and I hope you feel much better tomorrow.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: March 01, 2008, 03:40:08 AM »

Hello Casa,

fro

Ok thats enough go to bed please Casa..Some here talk to Beth and Her Family and I know she would not appreciate your posts at all or attacking people that try to help the Family. She appreciates very much the love and support that she recieves from everyone here at Scared Monkeys and she has said that several times and relayed that message through her Family.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 03:43:55 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: March 01, 2008, 04:02:51 AM »

thanks, *******   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: March 01, 2008, 04:06:35 AM »

OK, I'm up late and have nothing too do but weigh in on the size of the crap cage.
My background in oceanography (dated back to late 1990s) as a submarine sailor with side scan sonar technology tells me that the cage pictured may very well fit dimensions of a cage possible stolen from the fisherman's  hut (4 ft X 5.5 ft X 17 in). Underwater pictures can distort the view....  So, my point is that the pictures of the crap cage posted may not be as big as they appear..they can definitely look larger depending on the distance/angle.

I do agree with your post.  I have been thinking that for probably over two years.  It is just so horrifying to think it really happens that I could never express that.  It most likely happened that way or there would not be such a coverup as it is.
I believe there is a body dump.  I have my own reasons.  Also don't let people who feel a have a monopoly on the "LUV" factor get to you.  That person has taken up the whole forum for the whole evening and  wanting every bit of attention from this case to be directed towards them and them alone because they "just luv everyone related to this case" more than anyone else does.  This has been one heck of a night.  Also to you Oserver.  Thanks we love you to, man.  I don't want to make Guido mad (kidding.)  Well, carry on.  Hope this ends better than it began.
         Jack b
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: March 01, 2008, 04:16:05 AM »

Hello Casa,

fro

Ok thats enough go to bed please Casa..Some here talk to Beth and Her Family and I know she would not appreciate your posts at all or attacking people that try to help the Family. She appreciates very much the love and support that she recieves from everyone here at Scared Monkeys and she has said that several times and relayed that message through her Family.

Tried to answer you several time but the formu would not let me so you can see the new topic I started.  I pretty much said Kiss my --.  Call Beth and tell on me. hahs wait you have never talked to her.
enough
Scared Monkey

« Reply #369 on: March 01, 2008, 04:17:26 AM »

thanks, *******   
Dear Monkeys

Thank you to many for a warm welcome a while back.  Nice how you welcome everyone.  I should have thanked you immediately but just get speechless in awe of all of you and then just keep on reading.  Followed MSM since the beginning and then found Scared Monkeys when it seemed like there was no more news.  You all get to the heart of it.  Nothing to add.

I just had to say this though.  I am so curious about the presence of Airforce 2 in Aruba!  When did they arrive and how long will they be there and why are they there?  How can we find out more?  If the Vice President is there, isn't that a pretty important visit?  Or did they just stop for gas or something on their way to somewhere else?

Texasmom all things are related.  What a nice letter.  Even if he didn't just hop on a plane and high tail it down to Aruba in response, someone probably took note of any recent emails referencing Aruba.  Natalee was refreshed in his memory before a visit at the very least.  Good timing!  Maybe there is more going on.  Maybe there are Homeland Security issues with Aruba (we already know that because Natalee never returned Home). 

Does the Vice President just fly around and visit islands on a regular basis just to say Hello? If it isn't him, then who is it and why are they there?  We may never know.  Maybe Jossy can shake their hand and say hello.

I am just so curious about this!  Is anybody else?  At first I thought you were joking.

It's very late though.  Guess there may be more news tomorrow.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: March 01, 2008, 04:17:49 AM »

thanks, *******   
Honey, get a life and figure out who you should aline yourself with since this seems to be a game to some.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: March 01, 2008, 04:18:10 AM »

Thanks for the insight Billb!  I'd wondered about that and had seen that the question had been been asked earlier, I don't remember who posted it but I bet they'll see your response in the morning.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: March 01, 2008, 04:23:10 AM »

thanks, *******   
Honey, get a life and figure out who you should aline yourself with since this seems to be a game to some.

My suggestion to you is:

2 MIDOL and GET SOME REST!   

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: March 01, 2008, 04:29:25 AM »

thanks, *******   
Dear Monkeys

Thank you to many for a warm welcome a while back.  Nice how you welcome everyone.  I should have thanked you immediately but just get speechless in awe of all of you and then just keep on reading.  Followed MSM since the beginning and then found Scared Monkeys when it seemed like there was no more news.  You all get to the heart of it.  Nothing to add.

I just had to say this though.  I am so curious about the presence of Airforce 2 in Aruba!  When did they arrive and how long will they be there and why are they there?  How can we find out more?  If the Vice President is there, isn't that a pretty important visit?  Or did they just stop for gas or something on their way to somewhere else?

Texasmom all things are related.  What a nice letter.  Even if he didn't just hop on a plane and high tail it down to Aruba in response, someone probably took note of any recent emails referencing Aruba.  Natalee was refreshed in his memory before a visit at the very least.  Good timing!  Maybe there is more going on.  Maybe there are Homeland Security issues with Aruba (we already know that because Natalee never returned Home). 

Does the Vice President just fly around and visit islands on a regular basis just to say Hello? If it isn't him, then who is it and why are they there?  We may never know.  Maybe Jossy can shake their hand and say hello.

I am just so curious about this!  Is anybody else?  At first I thought you were joking.

Hi Enough Smile Yes TM wrote a great letter and she has been a been a blessing here at SM. I am very suprised also about Airforce 2 being in Aruba but I have no idea if The Vice President is on board and if he has business in Aruba. Or if it is just delegates discussing Homeland Security. Hopefully we know more later on today!!!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: March 01, 2008, 04:35:34 AM »

Dear Monkeys

Welcome Enough!  Just in case I missed you the last time you were here.  I don't know if anyone ever found a definate answer to the VP's visit.  I'm definately curious, and hope he does do something or say something while he's there that will help get answers for Natalee and her family.  I was as shocked as you were to see the plane!  I am sure it was some sort of planned event that we just weren't aware of.  I'm going to do some checking and see what I can find out.  I did send an email to him but I feel certain that his visit is not related to that.  It's been a rather stressful evening, I've desperately been trying to ignore the "issues" of one poster and I hope you won't be discouraged from coming here from some of the posts tonight.  It's not typical of the conversations here.  We are all here for one reason and make the best contributions we can in our own way. 

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: March 01, 2008, 04:36:31 AM »

thanks, *******   

My suggestion to you is:

She seems like she would not know anyone or she would know what is going on here. When I think about how she is trying to make OE feel her imagined pain, it is as though she is wanting to start that OE - Red disagreement thing over again.  Her monopoly on "luv" is what is sinking her ship.  It is like she has to fight and defend something or someone in order to exist and be seen or heard.  Very childish and boring.     
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: March 01, 2008, 04:49:54 AM »

thanks, *******   

My suggestion to you is:

She seems like she would not know anyone or she would know what is going on here. When I think about how she is trying to make OE feel her imagined pain, it is as though she is wanting to start that OE - Red disagreement thing over again.  Her monopoly on "luv" is what is sinking her ship.  It is like she has to fight and defend something or someone in order to exist and be seen or heard.  Very childish and boring.     

I was doing my best to "ignore", I'm not going to argue with her. 

She probably means well, but I don't think she'll be able to look back at everything she's said this evening/morning and be proud of her behavior. 

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: March 01, 2008, 04:52:49 AM »

To my Monkey Family,

Dear Monkey Family,

Last night I sat in a certain parking lot eating a certain kind of sandwich which I had never tasted before last September when it was bought for me by some very special people. I sat there sharing the food with my dog and crying.

Why was I crying? I was crying over a girl who is missing and I didn't even know. In this parking lot is where I'd met her aunt (now a SM) and uncle on their private search for her.

Later in the week I sat in the back seat with her grieving father and Tim Miller looking a places.

Later I showed some areas of interest around the "person of interest's" home where a body/evidence could be hid, in plain site, to Donna's mom and cousin, at their request.

I also met Hope07 a fellow monkey ... to me she is Hope 007

and Mike of Trinity Christian Searches who did a search for Donna.

How did all this come about? Because of Mrs. Red, Klaas and the Scared Monkeys matched me up with them.

Later, I was honored to be invited to Donna's Birthday Party and to sit with Ms. Allred after they filmed blurbs for the Dr. Phil show.

I feel part of their family as I feel part of Natalee's extended family.

All this times were very hard for me but I can only wonder with amazement how any family and friends of missing persons can get through this.

Donna Jou (thread here under Missing Persons) is still missing.

Perhaps evidence has gone away for TES wasn't allowed to come in here and search   a month before. As some of you know, this really t-d me off and I went out to take pictures of places of interested and posted them here on SM.

The Donna Jou thread is nothing like the Natalee thread here in length of time or in depth.

But we all have been here in various lengths of time for Natalee and our Monkeys are from all over the world.

Many, many Monkeys who are on this thread have gone onto and started, contributed to many threads of missing persons.

Scared Monkeys in the Media has been the place to come for not only facts but thinking "outside the box"

But like all families (I have none except here and now Donna's family)... like all families we do tend to get on each other nerves at times.

This last pages on this thread have many, me and many others either cry or want to jump into our computer screen.

But the bottom line is that we all have Heart.

IMO the Natalee Thread and Scared Monkeys will go down in history for gathering so many good hearted people across the world using the Internet as the platform for spreading Good against Evil.

Already you can see that the efforts of Scared Monkeys (Red, Dugga, Tom, Klaas, Mrs. Red) and all of us have had on the media...not only with the coverage with Natalee but now the media is covering more missing persons.

I cry now for Joy that I am and have had the privilege and honor to be here with you.

Every sleepless night, frustration, friends complaining my phone is always busy (on SM), OH "IBE, it's getting to you"... well guess what?? Someday at the gate of Saint Peter I will tell him (or I hope it is on his list of Goodies) how proud, honored I am to be a Scared Monkey.

Recently I had a new friend who thought I was getting to be his girlfriend (yes at my age!); things were going too fast for me and I was trying to slow it down... well, he made a few sarcastic remarks about me being on the computer with those Monkeys and then with the missing persons... well I can say we are just "hello and borrowing tools" buddies back to before!

Now with all that.... I wish not to be but this tomorrow when I see all you smiling faces.

Love  from  IBE

We are all here for a Reason... the time it is taking and the evil that throws us, that 99%, IMO, here probably never knew ever existed plus how power can cover up. Sure it has happened here in the US.. but most of us probably only read about it and not involved. Well, Natalee was all of our daughters.

PS.... Wanted to comment on one more thing..... someone mentioned how Scared Monkeys (some) go out on their own to do more "free thinking than inside the box" (my words)

I know of people here and have done it myself, to go searching either physically or on the Internet for "clues". Every law enforcement on their own time. This could only be done in American, not Aruba.

I think we have all, here, learned about fear and freedoms.

I get so happy here when I vote... I can vote without having ink on my finger for about 2 weeks showing I voted and might be a signal to those who didn't like me for voting and wanted to kill me (Iraq).

Don't feel my pension will be lessened, my family hurt if I write a negative letter to the press, to Congress, et al

Please notice my tag line about Freedom...

It's also about anything worth fighting for and hanging in for and this applies to Natalee's and all Threads here and on the Front Page.

Good morning ALL!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #378 on: March 01, 2008, 04:59:16 AM »

Welcome Enough!

Jump right in to the *deep* end of the pool...glad you are here...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: March 01, 2008, 05:09:18 AM »

IBE,
I hope you will have answers for Donna, I know her family appreciates you.  So sad.....   So true your comments about "fear" and "freedom".  Natalee's case has made me truly appreciate so many things that we take for granted many times here in the U. S. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.