April 25, 2024, 10:23:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 361330 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: March 01, 2008, 05:10:09 AM »

Meant to say "even law enforcement" rather than "every"

Bet you couldn't go out and explore in Aruba with out being watched!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #381 on: March 01, 2008, 05:10:59 AM »

To my Monkey Family,

Dear Monkey Family,

Last night I sat in a certain parking lot eating a certain kind of sandwich which I had never tasted before last September when it was bought for me by some very special people. I sat there sharing the food with my dog and crying.

Why was I crying? I was crying over a girl who is missing and I didn't even know. In this parking lot is where I'd met her aunt (now a SM) and uncle on their private search for her.

Later in the week I sat in the back seat with her grieving father and Tim Miller looking a places.

Later I showed some areas of interest around the "person of interest's" home where a body/evidence could be hid, in plain site, to Donna's mom and cousin, at their request.

I also met Hope07 a fellow monkey ... to me she is Hope 007

and Mike of Trinity Christian Searches who did a search for Donna.

How did all this come about? Because of Mrs. Red, Klaas and the Scared Monkeys matched me up with them.

Later, I was honored to be invited to Donna's Birthday Party and to sit with Ms. Allred after they filmed blurbs for the Dr. Phil show.

I feel part of their family as I feel part of Natalee's extended family.

All this times were very hard for me but I can only wonder with amazement how any family and friends of missing persons can get through this.

Donna Jou (thread here under Missing Persons) is still missing.

Perhaps evidence has gone away for TES wasn't allowed to come in here and search   a month before. As some of you know, this really t-d me off and I went out to take pictures of places of interested and posted them here on SM.

The Donna Jou thread is nothing like the Natalee thread here in length of time or in depth.

But we all have been here in various lengths of time for Natalee and our Monkeys are from all over the world.

Many, many Monkeys who are on this thread have gone onto and started, contributed to many threads of missing persons.

Scared Monkeys in the Media has been the place to come for not only facts but thinking "outside the box"

But like all families (I have none except here and now Donna's family)... like all families we do tend to get on each other nerves at times.

This last pages on this thread have many, me and many others either cry or want to jump into our computer screen.

But the bottom line is that we all have Heart.

IMO the Natalee Thread and Scared Monkeys will go down in history for gathering so many good hearted people across the world using the Internet as the platform for spreading Good against Evil.

Already you can see that the efforts of Scared Monkeys (Red, Dugga, Tom, Klaas, Mrs. Red) and all of us have had on the media...not only with the coverage with Natalee but now the media is covering more missing persons.

I cry now for Joy that I am and have had the privilege and honor to be here with you.

Every sleepless night, frustration, friends complaining my phone is always busy (on SM), OH "IBE, it's getting to you"... well guess what?? Someday at the gate of Saint Peter I will tell him (or I hope it is on his list of Goodies) how proud, honored I am to be a Scared Monkey.

Recently I had a new friend who thought I was getting to be his girlfriend (yes at my age!); things were going too fast for me and I was trying to slow it down... well, he made a few sarcastic remarks about me being on the computer with those Monkeys and then with the missing persons... well I can say we are just "hello and borrowing tools" buddies back to before!

Now with all that.... I wish not to be but this tomorrow when I see all you smiling faces.

Love  from  IBE

We are all here for a Reason... the time it is taking and the evil that throws us, that 99%, IMO, here probably never knew ever existed plus how power can cover up. Sure it has happened here in the US.. but most of us probably only read about it and not involved. Well, Natalee was all of our daughters.

PS.... Wanted to comment on one more thing..... someone mentioned how Scared Monkeys (some) go out on their own to do more "free thinking than inside the box" (my words)

I know of people here and have done it myself, to go searching either physically or on the Internet for "clues". Every law enforcement on their own time. This could only be done in American, not Aruba.

I think we have all, here, learned about fear and freedoms.

I get so happy here when I vote... I can vote without having ink on my finger for about 2 weeks showing I voted and might be a signal to those who didn't like me for voting and wanted to kill me (Iraq).

Don't feel my pension will be lessened, my family hurt if I write a negative letter to the press, to Congress, et al

Please notice my tag line about Freedom...

It's also about anything worth fighting for and hanging in for and this applies to Natalee's and all Threads here and on the Front Page.

Good morning ALL!

Good Mornin' IBE....what a great morning post!

My...you have a beautiful way of expressing yourself...Thank You for being You!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #382 on: March 01, 2008, 05:14:42 AM »

Monkey Bunkey for a while for me!

See you all in a few hours!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #383 on: March 01, 2008, 05:21:16 AM »

Monkey Bunkey for a while for me!

See you all in a few hours!

Nity-nite TM...am stumbling right behind Ya Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: March 01, 2008, 05:46:47 AM »

well i'm still here... for Natalee always

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: March 01, 2008, 06:30:42 AM »

Please excuse my typos.  I am very tired and used spell check recklessly tonight.

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #386 on: March 01, 2008, 06:41:43 AM »

I just read your post Andiac and I have added my prayer to all the others for your daughter's safety and that God wrap his arms around all of you to keep your daughter safe, and give you all peace until you have answers. He will be with you all.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: March 01, 2008, 06:57:50 AM »

This is O/T and I apologize but I just need some information from PI, Destiny, gunslinger, or someone who was discussing the walnut trees. I have a very large black walnut tree that I need to have taken down. Can someone E mail me some info about where I should start, who to check with about doing that? I am embarrassed to admit that I have never given thought to the fact that it would have some value. Thanks much!  I apologize again for being O/T.   njackson1245@neto.com

Also, Destiny please E mail me some info about your resort! It sounds wonderful!

As you all know I am here faithfully, but dont post often because of internet difficulties but I wanted to post my prayer for Andiac's daughter, and wanted to ask for help with this info.
I stand with the Girl!!

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: March 01, 2008, 07:38:09 AM »

Wait a minute... I get out of the shower... get ready to head back to my bunk for the night... I hit refresh one last time...and there's a picture of Air Force One in Aruba.  Can someone please confirm this? 

About a month ago I stated things were about to get very interesting.  This isn't what I had in mind.   

you are aware of the fact that Chief Dompig tried to blame the disappearance of Natalee Holloway on Dick Cheny at one point in time, arent you?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: March 01, 2008, 07:39:22 AM »

I'm not saying that is what the trip is about, just makes speculation even more interesting 
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: March 01, 2008, 07:46:08 AM »

Response that I immediately received:

Thank you for e-mailing Vice President Cheney.  Your comments,
suggestions and concerns are important to him.  Unfortunately,
because of the large volume of e-mail received, the Vice
President cannot personally respond to each message.  However,
members of the Vice President's staff consider and report
citizen ideas and concerns.  Please visit the White House web
site for the most up-to-date information on Presidential
initiatives, current events, and topics of interest to you.

Thank you again for taking the time to write.

I got the exact same automated response when I sent him the news article where Dompig accused him of involvem,ent in Natalee's disappearance 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: March 01, 2008, 07:51:45 AM »

anidac

So glad all is well.  What a committed daughter.

billb

Great post last night.

jacksonbblue     LOL...

casa

I am not personally involved with a "niece of a friend" however, I have read two "family" books, watched numerous family appearances and listened to family radio broadcasts.  I don't consider myself an expert, but I am not uninformed.

Please don't underestimate the power in one person or the new thought that person can bring to a topic.

I have been involved in life threatening situations.  The initial diagnosis could have been wrong.  At the time of crisis, very prominent, well know physicians,  look around the room and ask "does anyone have any ideas ?"  They weren't asking for credentials and there were no other physicians in the room. You'd be surprised at who comes up with "new" thoughts. Throwing around, even crazy ideas, has saved more than one life.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: March 01, 2008, 07:53:42 AM »

Thanks Klaasend.  That makes sense. 

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong... but by my understanding, officially speaking any plane or helicopter which contains the President of the US is called Air Force One and with the Vice President... Air Force Two.  Again, I would google/wiki-it to be certain.   

~K
You have it exactly right. Any aircraft with the President  aboard is automatically "Air Force One." The Vice President's aircraft is automatically "Air Force 2". If the Vice President is not aboard -- it does not carry the designation "Air Force 2." Also, by law - the President and Vice President cannot ever travel on the same plane.

Incorrect.

The plane that carries the President or the Vice President is "Air Force One."

Why am I arguing with everyone tonight??? LOL
From Wikipedia:
Air Force One is the air traffic control call sign of any United States Air Force aircraft carrying the President of the United States.[1] Since 1990, the presidential fleet has consisted of two specifically configured, highly customized Boeing 747-200B series aircraft - tail codes 28000 and 29000 - with Air Force designation VC-25A. While these aircraft are referred to as Air Force One only while the president is on board, the term is commonly used to describe either of the two aircraft normally used and maintained by the U.S. Air Force solely for the president.

When the president needs to fly to locations that have runways too short for the VC-25A, a Boeing C-32 is used instead; the Lockheed C-140 Jetstar was also used in this role, notably by Ronald Reagan.

An Air Force aircraft carrying the Vice President of the United States is designated as Air Force Two.

My information is from having been involved with 4 living presidents. Not trying to mislead or provide anything other then what I know on a personal level.

sorry to hear that you had to be involved with Jimmy Carter, in some way.  I hope any involvement with him did not leave you scarred for life and hopefully you have made a full recovery from the experience

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #393 on: March 01, 2008, 08:03:17 AM »

...reported it on Feb.26...the Persistance has found something has now been confirmed.  Human remains were found and these sent to the FBI lab in Quantico. The report came back this morning stating that the tests exclude Natalee Holloway. ...Then the thread title changed to 'fabric'...the original report does not match Tito's report... According to the OM statement, it was fabric found in the crab trap. Not human remains.

...I don't buy it.  Tim would not have called Dave for just fabric.  The pics we saw show a trap with more in it than just fabric.  The FBI are not telling Mos the results, other than the fabric is not what she wore on her last night in Aruba.  In other words, the FBI are not saying ANYTHING!  That's as it should be.

What gets me about this is that the peson reporting what they were seeing in the crab trap said they saw A HUMAN SKULL, that is a pretty specific thing to "see".  Granted, we humans have a natural pattern identification in our brains and the features of a human face is the most easily identified pattern.  So, in looking at a pattern of snow, lines, etc. it is possible someone would "see" a face (eyes, nose, mouth), but a "skull" ... I don't know, that seems very specific to me. 

I am catching up, yet again...but now the skull has changed to 'coral' as per RU. Rolling Eyes .........whatever Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #394 on: March 01, 2008, 08:05:22 AM »

Um, is it dove hunting season on Aruba?

Maybe Rudy and Paulus would like to go out and bag some doves?  Ya think? 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: March 01, 2008, 08:11:13 AM »

ok, here comes the quiet one chiming in..I cant sit here anymore without saying something.
Casa, you ask "do you have any idea what the family is going through"...I would just like to suggest that you call Beth and ask her if the Monkeys have any idea what they are going through. She will most likely tell you yes, the Monkeys DO know...numerous Monkeys are in regular contact with her, she has mentioned Scared Monkeys on TV interviews. Red was side by side with Dave searching in the landfill. Your comments were entirely out of line, and to me just showed how much YOU actually know. It's ok to voice your doubts, but to start lambasting people who have been here from the first day, some who have held Beth's hand, stood beside Dave in the filthy Aruba landfill, talk to them both on the phone on a regular basis...to act so almighty important yourself and talk down to people who have become important in the lives of Natalee's PARENTS...to try to say shame on them????????  Whoaaaa...you need to back up and back off!

The people here are here because of the pain they feel for Natalee's families, and because of their good hearts and sincere intentions each tries to contribute in their own way to do something...anything...that MIGHT help. No one here has ever thought they would be the one to solve this case. Their purpose has been to do the "leg work" so to speak, to contribute the "man hours" needed to find some important things that might help, to keep an up to date, consistent tally of all available info for those who ARE in more important places. If you actually knew what you were talking about you would know that there are many in the important places that DO use this site for information and they have said so publicly. Why do you think that is? Wait..let me answer that for you. It's because Scared Monkeys has earned a reputation for being honest, reliable and trustworthy. This site not only provides information but also provides the proof of that information, the links, articles, etc. to back up the information they offer. Yeah, you also see speculation here but it's always obvious when it is speculation, most of the time the poster even says so. It isnt hard to tell when someone is saying, " hey, what if...." or saying this is their thoughts on something. Every one of the other sites do the same thing...did you go let them have it too? If not, why not try it. See how they react? My money says they will react just like we have...your negativity and hostile criticism will not get a warm welcome or a thank you.

Being a friend of someone who is connected to the family, sitting with her while she cried was a good thing, a Monkey kind of thing, and you were thought highly of because of that. Then you come here and throw smut at people who have actually held Beth's hand, actually walked right beside Dave in Aruba through the horrifying days and nights at the beginning, people who have stood up to the toughest of the tough and said back off, people who have stood outside in 30 degree weather and faced the police in order to be a voice for Natalee, Beth and Dave at the Travel shows...I could go on and on but you get my point. You have confused us, and yes, hurt us by the things you have said. What did you expect would happen? That we would all do just what you told us to do, and shut up? Just sit here quietly until YOU told us it was ok to speak again? Of course we are going to react and speak up, your comments require nothing less.

To talk down to the people here at Scared Monkeys is ludicrous and shameful. And just goes to show how much you actually KNOW.
Nuff said....

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: March 01, 2008, 08:18:23 AM »

Good morning Monkey's.I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack,lol.

Anidac,I found your post this morning and have done all the catching up and just wanted you to know I'm standing in the gap for your daughter in my prayers.I'm so thankful she will be ok..With that being said,onto other post.

Casa,I for one am offended by most everything you have posted here.I don't care if you are Beth or Dave's sibling or any other person close to the family as it carries very little weight in my eyes. You seem to think because you are close to the family,the rest of us are clueless.Maybe you are close but some of us here are just as close to them in Spirit.That's how the family of God is supposed to be.Jesus said to love one another and I truly believe the Saints of God here do exactly that.We have done nothing but try our best to bring forth justice for Natalee.When it's all said and done and Natalee is found,we will still be here doing our best to make sure the perpetraters of her demise stand trial for what they have done.As far as I'm concerned,I won't be packing up my toys just because she is found and back in Alabama.Natalee is with God and has been since that awful night and I have total peace about that.Do I pray she is found,absolutly,but it isn't the force that drives me.It's getting her justice and always has been for me.You say we don't know what the family has gone through yet you couldn't be further from the truth.Any of us that are parents know the pain they must feel and have interceded in our prayers on their behalfs.How dare you trivilize any of that! It's our prayers that have seen them this far and is what will carry them on forward.When we pray,we are lessening their burden and taking it on ourselves.It's what we do Casa..Natalee became my daughter the day she came up missing.I have loved her and her family since day one yet I don't know them by touch other than in the Spirit.I personally believe that they appreciate us and our efforts no matter what you say.It seem's to me that if you aren't part of the solution,you are part of the problem and I hope you will take heed to this fact. Most here all want the same thing,justice for Natalee and we'll be here until that happens..God Bless you Casa..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: March 01, 2008, 08:28:59 AM »

anidac...prayers were answered...your daughter is a hero

Queen Beatrix Airport....Homeland Security, INS-Customs and Immigration-under which comes DEA and of course the renamed FOP...sorry can't recall at the moment.

FOP-Agreement made in 1999...10 year agreement between Aruba and the US...would be due to expire in 2009
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: March 01, 2008, 08:29:11 AM »

anidac your daughter, her colleagues and your family remain in my prayers.

My o my. Sad

I stand with the girl. And with her family.

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. IT DOES.Justice for Natalee Holloway

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #399 on: March 01, 2008, 08:34:33 AM »

OK, I'm up late and have nothing too do but weigh in on the size of the crap cage.
My background in oceanography (dated back to late 1990s) as a submarine sailor with side scan sonar technology tells me that the cage pictured may very well fit dimensions of a cage possible stolen from the fisherman's  hut (4 ft X 5.5 ft X 17 in). Underwater pictures can distort the view....  So, my point is that the pictures of the crap cage posted may not be as big as they appear..they can definitely look larger depending on the distance/angle.

Thank you.  I've tried to say the same thing several times.  It's not THAT big.  It just looks big because it's under water.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.