March 28, 2024, 05:11:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 359035 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #420 on: March 01, 2008, 09:48:56 AM »

I feel I must respond to some of the utter non-sense that occurred last night. I only speak for myself.

If SM was not here - Natalee's case would have been a distance memory for so many. Not ME. I actually used to go to Aruba and went 9 times. I have not been back since this all happened. So when someone like me boycotts, it means something. I realize many were never planning to go to Aruba and now never will. That's ok. Were not here to discuss trips to Aruba. I actually care about my fellow man and woman. I truly care. I care about what happened to Natalee. If I didn't, I would be doing something else instead of racking up 40,ooo posts between here and other boards.

Over the last few years I have been fortunate to meet some terrific people. A lot of them are right here. We have all had our differences. For the most part we have kept it civil and agreed to disagree.

With SM's involvement in the case it has taken the cause of missing persons to a new height and allowed us the opportunity to make a difference. Before SM there was very little anyone could do but sit around and complain how the authorities did nothing to help locate a missing person. That has changed.

I know of two families that would give anything for the exposure that Natalee has received through SM. Scared Monkeys is the leader - not the follower. And it's why I am still here, even though I have had my differences with some.

One person is Yvonne DeVries, Max's mom. I have gotten to know Yvonne and I have shared a good bit of what she has told me in hopes of helping her and Max. And also to help anyone else that might have a similar experience with the same authorities. When Joran was caught in the sting, Yvonne wrote to me and asked if I had any ideas how to give it one more shot for Max. How to get his story back out there one more time. To sting David Stacey like Joran. Yvonne misses Max terribly. I care about Yvonne.

The other is Glendene Grant. She is the mom of missing Jessie Foster. Not many even know who Jessie is. She is missing from North Las Vegas since March of 06.

Both of these women would do anything to see their children again and would love to have the monks involved in their cases. If I didn't care, I wouldn't spend my time trying to find Jessie. I would not have asked Grande to help and use his mad skills to see he he could locate her.

If it was not for SM and the Freebirds, the corruption angle would have never been documented to the point it has. Good people doing good things.

Natalee's case is alot of things to a lot of people.

It's a safety issue. Beth started her foundation based on those issues.

It's a corruption isssue.

It's a Justice issue.

And it's an issue about a sweet little girl that never got a chance to live life. That the one that gets most of us off our asses and motivates us to make a difference and to ensure that Natalee has a voice. Even if it is through key strokes.

When you go to bed at night remember the good things SM does daily. SM makes that difference. SM is the whole of it's admins, mods and members. Together we all do a little something to help those that need the help.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #421 on: March 01, 2008, 09:49:36 AM »

"The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Holloway’s blouse. The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.' I'M NOT GETTING THIS

I'm glad there is someone else not getting it.....

TY BB
Also If Natalee got her shirt in May of 2005 and then Beth got her a new shirt in say July of 2005, it may NOT HAVE COME from the same lot of material anyway.
 So this is all BS to me, something is going on here.
I know all about this shit, being that I make cloths, curtains etc sometimes, of course when I'm not doing all the other things I do.

Blonde - you are absolutely right!
imho - only a piece of Natalee's blouse itself could be used as a sample.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #422 on: March 01, 2008, 09:50:52 AM »

blah, I bailed early so I wasn't here.  It appeared to be a misunderstanding over what we do here: discuss, speculate, examine, theorize, etc.  I think we were told we wouldn't solve the case right here because we weren't on the ground looking or something like that. 

I bailed early.  I'm glad I did.   I read thru it all when I got up this morning and it was confusing.  I scrolled alot.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #423 on: March 01, 2008, 09:53:20 AM »

Excellent post, Rob.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: March 01, 2008, 09:56:30 AM »

blah, I bailed early so I wasn't here.  It appeared to be a misunderstanding over what we do here: discuss, speculate, examine, theorize, etc.  I think we were told we wouldn't solve the case right here because we weren't on the ground looking or something like that. 

I bailed early.  I'm glad I did.   I read thru it all when I got up this morning and it was confusing.  I scrolled alot.

I read all that BS but I dont see what Robin posted so it would "get out"

bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #425 on: March 01, 2008, 09:57:51 AM »

Anidac
Praise God!
What a frightening night you had. I know that you could not be prouder of your daughter. The fact that the trooper would not tell you anything about your daughter's condition but did tell you about the others was very scary.
I am so glad that all are now safe!
UMMC sounds like a wonderful hospital.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: March 01, 2008, 10:00:03 AM »

The pictures of the fish trap, blah.  Those were sent to the family and Robin posted them on another forum and then they were everywhere.

Pay attention!

Good Morning, All Other Monkeys!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: March 01, 2008, 10:00:59 AM »

The pictures that are now here on the FP:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/page/2/
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: March 01, 2008, 10:02:19 AM »

The pictures of the fish trap, blah.  Those were sent to the family and Robin posted them on another forum and then they were everywhere.

Pay attention!

does someone have a link to these pictures?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: March 01, 2008, 10:03:07 AM »

Pay attention!

Anna,the question Blah and I have is why they would intentionally be leaked out.We are paying attention but I guess we are just not in the loop as to knowing why.Sorry...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: March 01, 2008, 10:03:59 AM »

Good post, Rob!

I stand with The Girl but I am here now for Beth as I truly believe Natalee is beyond and above the need for my help any longer.  And I have done so since it was first a local story and will continue to support Beth until there is some resolution.

I would also like to see something done for Yvonne DeVries and I wonder if she has contacted Peter R in this regard.  He seems a natural to help her having the same last name, being already into the Aruban scene with all the corruption that he must surely have noticed by now.  Just a thought.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: March 01, 2008, 10:04:19 AM »

Thanks Klaasend.  That makes sense. 

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong... but by my understanding, officially speaking any plane or helicopter which contains the President of the US is called Air Force One and with the Vice President... Air Force Two.  Again, I would google/wiki-it to be certain.   

~K
You have it exactly right. Any aircraft with the President  aboard is automatically "Air Force One." The Vice President's aircraft is automatically "Air Force 2". If the Vice President is not aboard -- it does not carry the designation "Air Force 2." Also, by law - the President and Vice President cannot ever travel on the same plane.

Incorrect.

The plane that carries the President or the Vice President is "Air Force One."

Why am I arguing with everyone tonight??? LOL
From Wikipedia:
Air Force One is the air traffic control call sign of any United States Air Force aircraft carrying the President of the United States.[1] Since 1990, the presidential fleet has consisted of two specifically configured, highly customized Boeing 747-200B series aircraft - tail codes 28000 and 29000 - with Air Force designation VC-25A. While these aircraft are referred to as Air Force One only while the president is on board, the term is commonly used to describe either of the two aircraft normally used and maintained by the U.S. Air Force solely for the president.

When the president needs to fly to locations that have runways too short for the VC-25A, a Boeing C-32 is used instead; the Lockheed C-140 Jetstar was also used in this role, notably by Ronald Reagan.

An Air Force aircraft carrying the Vice President of the United States is designated as Air Force Two.

My information is from having been involved with 4 living presidents. Not trying to mislead or provide anything other then what I know on a personal level.

See Monkeys you never know who's posting here, or who they really are ,any one of us could be CSI,FBI,etc.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: March 01, 2008, 10:07:47 AM »

Tot,

Blah and I have a "special" way of communicating wtih each other.  I have to speak sharply to him to get his attention.  Was not directed at you or any other.  He gives me heck on a regular basis and is fully deserving of anything I can possibly think to do to him.   

PERSONA NON GRATA

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: March 01, 2008, 10:07:51 AM »

first of all i want to say thanks to klaas and everyone else who points me in the right direction in finding things I've missed!  Are the pics that Robin posted the same one on the front page?  TIA

Regrets, I've had a few......
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: March 01, 2008, 10:08:34 AM »

thank you bluwaters!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #435 on: March 01, 2008, 10:09:15 AM »

Good post, Rob!

I stand with The Girl but I am here now for Beth as I truly believe Natalee is beyond and above the need for my help any longer.  And I have done so since it was first a local story and will continue to support Beth until there is some resolution.

I would also like to see something done for Yvonne DeVries and I wonder if she has contacted Peter R in this regard.  He seems a natural to help her having the same last name, being already into the Aruban scene with all the corruption that he must surely have noticed by now.  Just a thought.

I agree, it's for Beth now. Good Morning Anna.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: March 01, 2008, 10:09:44 AM »

Tot,

Blah and I have a "special" way of communicating wtih each other.  I have to speak sharply to him to get his attention.  Was not directed at you or any other.  He gives me heck on a regular basis and is fully deserving of anything I can possibly think to do to him.   

yeah, I pretty much agree

bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #437 on: March 01, 2008, 10:10:03 AM »

Pay attention!

Anna,the question Blah and I have is why they would intentionally be leaked out.We are paying attention but I guess we are just not in the loop as to knowing why.Sorry...

Agreed. I read some things about Robin H that I do not understand. Is there a link to her story anywhere? It was hinted that her motives are suspect.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: March 01, 2008, 10:11:23 AM »

does anyone have bigger ones than whats posted here?  These  are hard to see
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: March 01, 2008, 10:14:39 AM »

Tot,

Ok Anna,I'll just shut up then...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.