April 26, 2024, 10:12:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 361419 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #440 on: March 01, 2008, 10:17:30 AM »

Anidac
Praise God!
What a frightening night you had. I know that you could not be prouder of your daughter. The fact that the trooper would not tell you anything about your daughter's condition but did tell you about the others was very scary.
I am so glad that all are now safe!
UMMC sounds like a wonderful hospital.

It just doesn't get better than Cowley Shock Trauma Center.  This place is named after Dr. Cowley who pioneered the theory of the "Golden Hour" in trauma treatment.  I remember seeing a special on Dr. Crowley and Maryland Shock Trauma several years ago and it was fascinating. 

I'm so glad Anidac's daughter was taken there.  I'm sure we'll get an update here when there's one available. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: March 01, 2008, 10:18:47 AM »

blah, I bailed early so I wasn't here.  It appeared to be a misunderstanding over what we do here: discuss, speculate, examine, theorize, etc.  I think we were told we wouldn't solve the case right here because we weren't on the ground looking or something like that. 

I bailed early.  I'm glad I did.   I read thru it all when I got up this morning and it was confusing.  I scrolled alot.

I read all that BS but I dont see what Robin posted so it would "get out"

The pictures of the fish trap, blah.  Those were sent to the family and Robin posted them on another forum and then they were everywhere.

Pay attention!

Good Morning, All Other Monkeys!

Anna,the question Blah and I have is why they would intentionally be leaked out.We are paying attention but I guess we are just not in the loop as to knowing why.Sorry...

Agreed. I read some things about Robin H that I do not understand. Is there a link to her story anywhere? It was hinted that her motives are suspect.

Well, I certainly don't know.  That's total TWILIGHT ZONE to me.   

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: March 01, 2008, 10:19:48 AM »

Just to be clear,
these are the pics where Tim Miller called Dave and said he is 99.9% sure they found her?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/page/2/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: March 01, 2008, 10:23:56 AM »

Just to be clear,
these are the pics where Tim Miller called Dave and said he is 99.9% sure they found her?

Yes
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #444 on: March 01, 2008, 10:24:01 AM »

Casa - that is over and done with.  Robin made a mistake, they should never have been posted on the internet at all.  Nothing is safe on the internet.  I'm sure the Admins of BNH are aware of that.  I actually wonder if they weren't posted intentionally so they would get out.  That said they can't be retracted now.

This is what exactly happened.

I agree with this, too!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: March 01, 2008, 10:25:56 AM »

Good post, Rob!

I stand with The Girl but I am here now for Beth as I truly believe Natalee is beyond and above the need for my help any longer.  And I have done so since it was first a local story and will continue to support Beth until there is some resolution.

I would also like to see something done for Yvonne DeVries and I wonder if she has contacted Peter R in this regard.  He seems a natural to help her having the same last name, being already into the Aruban scene with all the corruption that he must surely have noticed by now.  Just a thought.

A good point to tie into could be the alleged and bogus claim by ALE that Max was an insurance scam.  You may recall they were telling this rot just after Natalee disappeared probably in anticipation of using it yet again.  Somewhere I have a copy of that from one of the local papers and will send it to you if you do not already have it.  If I can find it in my dreadful filing system.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: March 01, 2008, 10:27:01 AM »

Just to be clear,

Yes

well, for him to do that, he had to be looking at more than just these pictures

what else did he have besides the fabric?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: March 01, 2008, 10:29:28 AM »

Just to be clear,

Yes

We don't know and may never know
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: March 01, 2008, 10:30:05 AM »

Klaas,

You have email from me.

Thanks.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #449 on: March 01, 2008, 10:32:04 AM »

Just to be clear,

Yes

seems something with DNA

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: March 01, 2008, 10:37:08 AM »

Just to be clear,

Yes

seems something with DNA

there has tobe human remains.

Tim Miller doesnt make that call without human remains.

No way does he do it just on a piece of fabric
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: March 01, 2008, 10:39:58 AM »

"if they find the girl then they will see that shit"
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: March 01, 2008, 10:41:16 AM »

blah, I bailed early so I wasn't here.  It appeared to be a misunderstanding over what we do here: discuss, speculate, examine, theorize, etc.  I think we were told we wouldn't solve the case right here because we weren't on the ground looking or something like that. 

I bailed early.  I'm glad I did.   I read thru it all when I got up this morning and it was confusing.  I scrolled alot.

I read all that BS but I dont see what Robin posted so it would "get out"

The pictures of the fish trap, blah.  Those were sent to the family and Robin posted them on another forum and then they were everywhere.

Pay attention!

Good Morning, All Other Monkeys!

Anna,the question Blah and I have is why they would intentionally be leaked out.We are paying attention but I guess we are just not in the loop as to knowing why.Sorry...

This is a decision Robin made and it was her's and Daves to make.  If he did not help her make this, then that is between her and him.  What does it matter anyway.  For the love of Pete.  I have not slept much and I am grouchy.   Jack b
PS:  Please do not that that mouth started on us this am.  She is worse than waking up to jaws.  Maybe she will go to BFN and roar for awhile.      Jack b
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: March 01, 2008, 10:44:05 AM »

Just to be clear,

Yes

seems something with DNA

there has tobe human remains.

Tim Miller doesnt make that call without human remains.

blah, some of us here believe Natalee has indeed been found. I gave some "theories" yesterday on why it may not be public knowledge yet. Even oceanexplorer said he "liked my thinking." According to casa, I have no business speculating on "wild theories." casa claims I am interfereing with those that are really working on the case. Well, OE didn't seem to upset with me.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: March 01, 2008, 10:53:22 AM »

blah, some of us here believe Natalee has indeed been found. I gave some "theories" yesterday on why it may not be public knowledge yet. Even oceanexplorer said he "liked my thinking." According to casa, I have no business speculating on "wild theories." casa claims I am interfereing with those that are really working on the case. Well, OE didn't seem to upset with me.
[/quote]

If its not her then they have found someone else.  They have had to have found a body for Tim to make that call to Dave.

It could be her, I wouldnt rule that out for sure.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: March 01, 2008, 10:53:37 AM »

#1 -Not that I have to but I'd like to apologize to everyone for the SM member last night who managed to insult everyone here. 

#2 -I'd like to find out if Dick Cheney is in Aruba or not.  We know AF2 is there.  We also know there's some kind of Homeland Security meeting going on.  Glenda posted at RU today that they (AF2) arrived last night and is scheduled to leave on Monday. 

#3 - I'll be working and lurking today 

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: March 01, 2008, 10:54:57 AM »

are there better pictures than the ones posted on the front page?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: March 01, 2008, 10:55:25 AM »

"The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Holloway’s blouse. The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.' I'M NOT GETTING THIS

??

Why do I have a vivid memory of that video? My memory is that the searcher with the fabric was not treating it as evidence and actually tossed it into the wind at the end of the tape! Does anyone else remember that?
Later, there was a statement that the fabric was meaningless and not at related to Natalee or the case.
Have I lost my mind?  again?
I totally remember watching the original video of this and seeing the searcher wipe his face with the peice of cloth.....as I yelled at my tv.

YES I DO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #458 on: March 01, 2008, 10:56:51 AM »

"The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Holloway’s blouse. The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.' I'M NOT GETTING THIS

??

Why do I have a vivid memory of that video? My memory is that the searcher with the fabric was not treating it as evidence and actually tossed it into the wind at the end of the tape! Does anyone else remember that?
Later, there was a statement that the fabric was meaningless and not at related to Natalee or the case.
Have I lost my mind?  again?
I totally remember watching the original video of this and seeing the searcher wipe his face with the peice of cloth.....as I yelled at my tv.

Thank you! Monkeys everywhere were screaming over the mistreatment of that evidence. I think that several of us tried to reach into our tv screens  for that fabric. Do you think it is possible that it did actually get to the FBI after all?

Not sure but going by ALE track record.....I'll guess no,it was not turned in and investigated.When watching the original film,the camera was panning around the searcher.....I also saw simular cloth within the rocks.I kept rewinding my tivo and watching frame by frame(and yelling WTF at the tv)

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: March 01, 2008, 10:57:19 AM »

More accident news:
Overturned Ambulance Sends Seven to ER

ABC 7 News - Share Overturned Ambulance Sends Seven to ER  ABC 7 News - Print Overturned Ambulance Sends Seven to ER  ABC 7 News - Email Overturned Ambulance Sends Seven to ER  ABC 7 News - RSS Feeds  ABC 7 News - Send Overturned Ambulance Sends Seven to ER via Instant Messager
ABC 7 News - Share This Article
An ambulance overturned on I-295 Friday night, sending a total of seven people to area hospitals, including four to shock trauma.

It happened at the Baltimore/Anne Arundel County line Friday night.

Fire officials say of the seven patients taken to area hospital, four were sent to a trauma center and three were sent to the University of Maryland Emergency Department. All have non-life threatening injuries.

The crash involved a private ambulance, a car and an SUV.

It happened in the northbound lanes, shutting them down.

Maryland State Police are investigating.

http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0208/500334.html
There is a photo of the ambulance here as well.
Sounds OK, still praying here

OK, Anidac said they were going to University Medical Center, is that a trauma hospital?

YOU ARE ALL AMAZING!!!  LOOK AT THE INSTANT PULLING TOGETHER THIS GROUP DID TONIGHT FOR ONE OF THEIR OWN!!!

University Medical Center and Shock Trauma Hospital are in fact in the same building but the trauma center takes all medivac and serious cases.

My daughter was one that was taken to shock trauma.

We just got home from Baltimore but have to return later today to the trauma center.  I will then be taking her to the plastic surgeon that put my finger back together after my little incident at Thanksgiving.  ; )

There is quit a story beyond what was quickly reported in the news tonight.  The real scare for me was that they keep telling me her condition was unknown while they where able to tell me the condition of the other six.  There was a good reason for it.

They could not get my daughter to stop rendering patient care to not only the her ambulance crew, patient, and his brother but also to the people where where injured in both the other cars.  She didn't stop until there where several other fire and rescue squads on the scene.  These people are real heroes in my eyes. 

My daughter is an active firefighter/EMT during the day on volunteer status while they pay for her degree program in fire sciences.  We made her get a paying job to help with her car payments etc.  She was the driver in the private ambulance tonight.

They had just picked up a patient and his brother from BWI airport who had flown in from the Middle East.  The patient is a paraplegic from a car accident in 2005 coming here for more surgery and therapy.  His family had flown over with him.  I don't know if they where following or what but they where at the hospital when we got there.  Only one spoke enough English really communicate in a downtown Baltimore hospital environment.  My daughter provided on scene immediate care for 4 of the  involved.  The one EMS that was sitting in the back with the patient and his brother was very new to the company and couldn't move until the rescue folks cut the door.  My daughter and her partner kicked the windshield out while the ambulance was still flip over in order to get to the other drivers.

A jeep and a car had some kind of collision coming Southbound.  They both came tumbling over into the Northbound lanes across the grass median.  She was able to swerve to miss the first jeep but was then hit just behind the driver door by the car.  This sent the ambulance into a spin and ultimately flipped them onto the driver side.  They slid on the my daughter's side about 20-30 feet.  Everyone is okay.  My daughter received the worst of the injuries of the bunch but had no idea she was bleeding all over the place until they forced her to stop and be looked at.  She had a broken elbow and large chunks of flesh missing on the same arm which broke the window somewhere in the initial impact and then was sliding on the pavement.

All in all, she will be fine.  She won't be working for several weeks but hey, I will take that any day.

BLESS YOU ALL!

BTW - The photo was taken after they had done most of the clean up and turned it back over in preparation to be towed away.  No work yet as to whether alcohol was involved with the jeep driver.

That is all I know at this point.  Again, bless every last monkey member.  We are a shining example of what people should be like every where.  They where doing 55 in the ambulance but the car and jeep where going much faster.  Every last one of the 7 are very luck tonight.

I wish I could hug each of you.  I really thought I was going to have to sit here much longer by myself waiting for the next call with more information or where she was being taken. 

I need to get some sleep before making the trip again later.  Good night friends.  May God bless each of you.

I have been reading like a crazed woman looking for this post!  Thank God!!  Your daughter is an amazing young woman!! Her courage and deidication are gifts from God. Thank you for the update.....I hope you get sonme rest.....and please let your daughter know that a band of angel monkeys were praying for her
!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.