April 20, 2024, 08:53:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 361158 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #580 on: March 01, 2008, 01:44:12 PM »

Just Posted by LegallyLex at BFN:

Re: The Search for Natalee Holloway Blogspot
« Reply #859 on: Today at 12:30:54 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is with sadness that I am reporting to everyone that the Persistence leaves Aruba tomorrow heading for home.  As you are aware, the side scan sonar search is complete.  There are many many targets for the ROV to look at.  Sadly, this will not happen with the Persistence.  The main reason is the lack of funding.  This combined with the winter rough weather makes it difficult.  John and the crew thank all of your for your help and many blessings and prayers you have provided.  Please continue these prayers until the Persistence makes it back to port in New Iberia.

Thanks everyone! You are the best!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: March 01, 2008, 01:45:29 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is with sadness that I am reporting to everyone that the Persistence leaves Aruba tomorrow heading for home.  As you are aware, the side scan sonar search is complete.  There are many many targets for the ROV to look at.  Sadly, this will not happen with the Persistence.  The main reason is the lack of funding.  This combined with the winter rough weather makes it difficult.  John and the crew thank all of your for your help and many blessings and prayers you have provided.  Please continue these prayers until the Persistence makes it back to port in New Iberia.

Wow, that was sort of quick? 

Edited to add:  What I mean is there was just a media blitz about needing donations and I know there were many emails sent from BFN and SM members.  Just seems like they didn't wait to see if donations would be coming in.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 01:48:47 PM by klaasend » Logged
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: March 01, 2008, 01:46:28 PM »

It is with great sadness that I read this post.  I am going to trust the monkeys and my own feelings that something good is about to happen.  When a door is closed, God opens a window.  I pray the window will open wide and not be painted shut.  What a sad day for Natalee's parents.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: March 01, 2008, 01:47:03 PM »

Remember Kyle said they would be cutting internet service at midnight last night.  Was sort of expecting it after he posted that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: March 01, 2008, 01:47:25 PM »

maybe because they already found what they were looking for........................................

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #585 on: March 01, 2008, 01:47:28 PM »

Yep! Pretty Darn Quick! Something's Up???? 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #586 on: March 01, 2008, 01:48:09 PM »

TERRIBLE NEWS!!! but thanks for bringing it over Anna.

Thank you to Kyle, John and all of the crew that gave so much of themselves to see Justice done and Natalee returned to her parents.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #587 on: March 01, 2008, 01:48:16 PM »

Sorry if this has been posted today, I am still catching up. This is a rough tranny of an article posted today at>
http://www.crimesite.nl/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6547

It had almost escaped to our attention that Joran of of the ditch in
the crazy person house have stopped. At least that claims order dia, a
newspaper on Aruba. The newspaper bases himself on a source from the
surroundings of Joran of of the ditch. Its family denies the
prerecording. Da's of course not strange do that she had denying
because so far they have denied everything what is but slightly with
their zoon and trade and range walk.
The newspaper further weet to communicate that he would be crazy and
the threats, crazy hè, him surplus would become. Poor gives birth. He
then nevertheless would mensch of vleesch und blood be?

Interestingly it is, however, if it bulletin is correct. Temeer
because he are seen calendar age, however, very criminal adult to last
has acted and has reacted. Then now nevertheless what have been at
last cracked in that cut to waste spirit of him? Perhaps we must have
been offered Patrick of of the Eem nevertheless grateful for all that
jointjes. It has been confessed, and that can confirm the experts, who
smoke dope for the mental zwakkeren under our, as a catalyst works and
not seldom to mental decompensatie leads.

Waiting is now on leaking the zielenknijpers who US Joran on the bank
certainly and permanently large secret trying diddle where about a
beetje everyone has kept itself since the drive of Joran and Patrick
busy. Because he carries with that terribly secret with itself even
the largest boerenlul will become, however, clear. In any case is wait
what all of where and that there white smoke is from the psychiatric
institution will take off so that the hoofdcapo of the arubaanse
justice the releasing words ' we got him ' can pronounce.
~~~

Perhaps one of our nice Dutch posters can go to the link above and give us a clearer translation?.....Thanks in advance, if you can.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: March 01, 2008, 01:49:13 PM »

Remember Kyle said they would be cutting internet service at midnight last night.  Was sort of expecting it after he posted that.
Kyle was Here Earlier this Morning... about an hour or so ago..     

In God We Trust!
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: March 01, 2008, 01:50:41 PM »

I tought they had data to put in the computer for Analysis, sound strange. maybe they are just have somting but can not do it in Aruba Waters
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: March 01, 2008, 01:53:00 PM »

maybe because they already found what they were looking for........................................
Maybe! Seems to be a Good Possibility! 

In God We Trust!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: March 01, 2008, 01:54:21 PM »

Tamikosmom Do you think you can come to my home and organize my life?  If I could pull out what I needed with the speed you do, I would certainly become a high paid organizer.  You are so talented.

To all the monkeys  Sometimes the days are long and the nights are longer.  Thanks for being there for Natalee, her family, the rest of us monkeys, and anyone who wants to see justice done.  It is beautiful to see how the monkeys carry each other when one of our members is down or hving trouble.  There have been so many heartaches for those in the cage and I'm afraid if I mention some, I will be leaving others out.  You know who you are.

Helping is hard for some, but for the residents of the cage, it is all in a days work.

Some ideas may seem impossible to others but that might just be the idea that triggers another idea in someone else and then triggers another idea in someone else and then triggers the answer that is needed. 

The only idea that is not of any help is the one that is kept inside.

Sometimes I giggle when someone asks a question and the answer is misunderstood and takes on a life of it's own.  It reminds me of that 'Country Time' commercial (Time it's half past).  Every time someone misunderstands the original poster, they come up with a fact that someone else might not know.  This in turn triggers another piece of the puzzle clicking into place for other monkeys or monkey watchers.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.  Monkeys stand tall, always.

Do you guys rock or what???????????

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: March 01, 2008, 01:55:14 PM »

Maybe midnight tonight.  Not sure what hour it was when he posted that.  And he can possibly access from internet cafe or hotel, etc. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #593 on: March 01, 2008, 01:56:04 PM »

I noticed that too, but no comment from him.  Like I said there was one page I couldn't get to load (27) but I went back to his last posts, and he said nothing.

I agree with Klaas, if funding was the problem, they didn't give that much time to come through.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: March 01, 2008, 01:56:13 PM »

In the letter, Minister Croes promised that the Dutch agents will get all the cooperation from the investigating-team and the management. Also in the letter it appears that the Minister also made an official request to the Interpol to review the dossier. "As requested by the PG, the Interpol is asked to try to get hold of the not yet released informations by the FBI", wrote the Minister.

FBI know the truth
They don't lie
You can count on it.

Thanks Kermit.  Aruba has been dying to get their hands on the information the FBI has.

Kermit, when was this letter from Croes sent?  Was this recently done??

(try this again...sorry)

AUGUST, 2006

http://antillen.nu/content/view/1349/143/

Nederland helpt met zaak-Holloway

ORANJESTAD (25-08-06) - Nederland stuurt binnenkort op eigen kosten agenten om de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway te onderzoeken. Het Korps Landelijke Politie Diensten in Nederland (KLPD) gaat op verzoek van minister van Justitie Rudy Croes (MEP), Aruba helpen met de zaak van de Amerikaanse tiener. Croes heeft ook Interpol gevraagd het dossier grondig door te lichten, aldus de Amigoe.

Ruim een jaar geleden verdween Holloway tijdens een schoolreis. Al die tijd is gewerkt aan de zaak, zonder dat een spoor van het meisje is gevonden. Een week geleden heeft minister Croes een brief gestuurd aan Den Haag met een verzoek om hulp. Hij hoopt dat met politieassistentie vanuit Nederland er sneller een oplossing komt voor het onopgeloste raadsel. 'Aruba leeft mee met de ouders en naaste familie, ondanks de negatieve campagne die tegen het eiland is gevoerd', schrijft Croes in de brief.

Het verzoek is gedaan aan minister Johan Remkes (VVD) van Binnenlandse Zaken en de minister voor Koninkrijksrelaties, Atzo Nicolaï (VVD). De KLPD zal naar aanleiding van het verzoek de volledige leiding over het opsporingsonderzoek krijgen. Politiebeambten van het Nederlandse korps komen bovendien speciaal over om de zaak te onderzoeken. Nederland zal ook de kosten betalen die zijn gemoeid met de inzet en het verblijf van deze agenten op Aruba. Verder krijgen ze hier de beschikking over een eigen locatie van waaruit ze aan de zaak kunnen werken. De politieambtenaren mogen een wapen dragen en gebruiken, en krijgen opsporingsbevoegdheid. Ook worden ze voorzien van de relevante gegevens uit het dossier-Holloway en krijgen ze toegang tot alle informatiesystemen.

In de brief belooft minister Croes dat de Nederlandse agenten de volledige medewerking krijgen van de (opsporings-)autoriteiten en het bestuur. Uit het schrijven blijkt dat Croes ook een formeel verzoek heeft gedaan aan Interpol om het dossier op oneffenheden door te lichten. 'Op verzoek van de procureur-generaal tracht Interpol inmiddels de nog niet door de FBI (Amerikaanse federale politie, red.) vrijgegeven data in de zaak boven tafel te krijgen', schrijft de minister in de brief.

Het Openbaar Ministerie (OM) bevestigt op de hoogte te zijn van het verzoek, maar benadrukt dat het niet afkomstig is van procureur–generaal Theresa Croes–Fernandes Pedra, maar van de minister van Justitie zelf. Hij zou Interpol in juli om hulp hebben gevraagd, toen hij een bezoek bracht aan het hoofdkwartier van de internationale politieorganisatie in de Franse stad Lyon.

Het OM is ook op de hoogte van de samenwerking tussen de korpsen uit Nederland en Aruba en meldt dat dit op politieniveau is geregeld en er geen verzoek vanuit het OM is gedaan. 'Het strafrechtelijk onderzoek in de zaak-Holloway staat nog open. Indien de Nederlandse politie hulp kan bieden, zijn ze zeker welkom', aldus voorlichter Mariaine Croes.(bron Amigoe) 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: March 01, 2008, 01:56:14 PM »

I tought they had data to put in the computer for Analysis, sound strange. maybe they are just have somting but can not do it in Aruba Waters

From the statement above, it doesn't sound like the search was completed, or could be completed.  I am sad.  I do hope they found something.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: March 01, 2008, 01:56:21 PM »

LegallyLex edited the post above with this:

I don't know what to say! Everyone has tried.  I urge you to continue to try to obtain donations so that a boat and ROV can go back and dive all the targets that the Persistence has collected.  The feelings that John and the crew have are so mixed right now.  I can only imagine... In any event, please continue with trying to get donations for the finishing of this search.  I know I am... I will not give up.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: March 01, 2008, 01:57:23 PM »

Thanks Janet.  You are always there with an answer! 

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: March 01, 2008, 02:03:52 PM »

Posted by Kyle this morning?????

0915 hrs

Since the 16th of December, off the west coast of Aruba the search team on board the RV Persistence has been combing the sea floor of an area 80% the size of Aruba. The Herculean side scan sonar search is complete. With a complete picture of entire search area's seabed, a final ROV dive target list will be constructed. This list is expected to well-exceed 100 targets. The timing and extent of the remaining ROV dive operations depends on weather, logistics, and funding.
The team is weary, yet filled with a sense of accomplishment. The team has performed very well even under the intense pressure, difficult terrain, rough seas, and often grueling pace.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: March 01, 2008, 02:05:05 PM »

quite frankly I cant believe with all the connections the family
has and has made through this , that funding hasnt come forward
John Ramsey himself could write a check right now for the rest of the whole
search

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.