April 23, 2024, 08:56:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 361217 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: March 01, 2008, 03:31:15 PM »

I just signed on and am about 20 pages behind. Has there been any news from Anidac?

Maggie - yes, her daughter is going to be OK.  She'll be off work for a few weeks and may need some plastic surgery but it sounds like no major injuries.  She was a real hero, was taking care of the other people before letting anyone help her.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #681 on: March 01, 2008, 03:31:32 PM »

Greetings all.  We fly out of Aruba tomorrow.  The Persistence will head out in a couple days. 

have a safe trip Kyle, and thank you for your efforts. You and the crew are truly appreciated.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #682 on: March 01, 2008, 03:31:55 PM »

Greetings all.  We fly out of Aruba tomorrow.  The Persistence will head out in a couple days. 

Thank You Sweetie for the report....Ya do know we LOVE YOU ALL...doncha ya Wink

You are a fine...Fine Monkey!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: March 01, 2008, 03:32:32 PM »

Will be praying for your safe return..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: March 01, 2008, 03:32:59 PM »

http://www.homelandsecuritystrategy.com/cms-operations.html

Homeland Security Strategy principals have participated on numerous homeland security projects and criminal investigations including the following efforts:

Sponsor of 2008 Counter-Terrorism Mission to Israel
Delegate on Political Exchange to Israel and Palestinian Territories
LVA Review of the Boston Strangler Investigation (Boston, MA)
Tara Grinstead Investigation and Search (Ocilla, Georgia)
Natalee Holloway Investigation (Aruba)
Hurricane Katrina Relief (Houston, Texas)
Florida Anthrax Remediation (Boca Raton, Florida)
BL-4 Lab Risk Assessment (Galveston, TX)
Organized 2003 Homeland Security Summit and Full Scale WMD Exercise (Atlanta, GA)
NASCAR Event Risk Assessments (Daytona Beach, FL/Atlanta, GA/Charlotte, NC)
Organized 2002 Homeland Security Summit and Full Scale WMD Exercise (Atlanta, GA)
Anthrax Attack Response (Atlanta, GA/Washington, D.C)
Los Angeles Riots Response (Los Angeles, CA)

Thanks Nut!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #685 on: March 01, 2008, 03:33:04 PM »

Kyle, I have to ask.

Is something beautiful about to happen?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: March 01, 2008, 03:33:05 PM »

have a safe trip Kyle, and thank you for your efforts. You and the crew are truly appreciated.

Amen to that Rob...thank you all so much. I hope that all is well with your mission...

Bring Natalee home...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #687 on: March 01, 2008, 03:33:33 PM »

Ocean...quick question...do you know if the Vice-Pres. is on Aruba?  TIA

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #688 on: March 01, 2008, 03:35:16 PM »

Either something grand has happened or something mighty dirty just happened. You don't spend that much money to identify targets that you are not going to search. Why get Beth and Dave's hopes up, find probable targets allegedly, and then go, with very little warning, oops, we cannot afford to search afterall? Why does Chaney fly in at midnight the day before the Persistence pulls out? Coincidental? Silveti and Chaney are both active in the Houston area. Bush and Silveti the same plus the same business interests. Why Ocean EX would interject himself in the cage as he did last night? Why is Joran suddenly in a mental hospital?

And now that they have identified the locations of the targets, with the Aruban police force on board, they are retiring from the search, with guess who now in the know. And what is funny, is it was Oceans Ex fear that we might give some secrets away. Hell, the coverup people already have the secrets, first hand from the horse themselves.

Something grand had to have happened. If not, then this was the cruelest hoax of yet. And I just don't believe these people are anything but nice, so something grand had to have happened.

I agree PI.

Me too, PI. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: March 01, 2008, 03:36:34 PM »

******* do you post on a Dutch site?

Yes I have been posting at FOK over the last month. I have met some great people off the forum and I continiously see more and more learning what really happened in Aruba. It hasn't been easy but thankfully the Mods and some posters have been very good to me. It is a open forum so it has been a battle with a few pushing Rene'e Gielen and a couple obvious Fobru's there to derail,others only know what has been reported in Holland. Many have preconeceived ideas about Beth and Natalee and I don't think its fair,so I am hoping they give Beths Book a chance. All in all It is good to see great Dutch people like Caesu,Northern Star,Johan,Kinkajoe,Donnie,Letsgetthisolved and others in there pursuit for the truth. I am hoping they come to SM and say hello in english.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: March 01, 2008, 03:37:37 PM »

We appreciate your efforts to date but I would be lying if I said that I didn't have several questions that I would love to ask you. Something tells me the questions are not appropriate for now, and I wouldn't have brougth it up since I believe that, but to not reference them creates a 1000 lb elephant in the room. I am patient to have them answered when I feel it is appropriate to ask them. To summarize them though this is an unusual end to the process.
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #691 on: March 01, 2008, 03:38:56 PM »

did they?

I don't think they did.  They searched the pond area then packed up and left 

We were offshore the day after the pond was searched. We were dockside today, leaving tomorrow.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: March 01, 2008, 03:39:02 PM »

Thank you Pita. {{{heart}}}

It was driving me crazy not remembering   

Now my memory has been refreshed.

And now I remember why I didn't buy the June 7 date. imo.

"Project coordinator Kelly confirms Dompig’s statement that high waves influence the efficiency of the radar. “The radar works well, but not during all types of weather. Heavy rainfall causes all kinds of spots on the screen, which makes it difficult to discern small boats. But, then again, no radar is full proof.”

It was project coordinator Kelly -- not dumpig.

Which night did it rain?

It is probably a strain on Dumpig's mind, but the radar needs to be turned on to work.  It needs to stay on for all boats, etc., in order to have an accurate count.  It really would be confusing to have to let this one bring his dope in and that one take his victims out, etc.  He did have a rough job keeping his hoodlums in line to pay him I guess.  ALSO:  It would be my guess when Joran and Palus found out they had found NH Joran lost it and had to be hospitalized.  They got him in there so he will not spill the beans.  It is not over 'til it's over.  When I hear the fat lady sing "My countrys tis of the, sweet land of liberty, of this I sing......."  I will know that the rest of them are being pinched.  Joran is just a sample of what is breeding in that island of horrors.  It is horrifying that the adults are doing so bad the younger ones are having to out do them in order to feel like they have grown up. I believe the family is having to do this right now in order to grieve as privately as they can.  Of course they have been grieving all along, but until it is seen there is always that hope, that glimmer of hope.  Those adults who hid this should serve every day their wicked spawn has to serve.  Of course from the looks of it they will.........nothing.   jack blue
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: March 01, 2008, 03:40:53 PM »

Thanks for letting us know Kyle.  I will pray for safe travels for those of you flying out tomorrow, and the Persistence journey home.  Thanks again for everything you guys have done and the sacrifices you've made to make the mission possible.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: March 01, 2008, 03:41:06 PM »

http://www.homelandsecuritystrategy.com/cms-operations.html

Homeland Security Strategy principals have participated on numerous homeland security projects and criminal investigations including the following efforts:

Sponsor of 2008 Counter-Terrorism Mission to Israel
Delegate on Political Exchange to Israel and Palestinian Territories
LVA Review of the Boston Strangler Investigation (Boston, MA)
Tara Grinstead Investigation and Search (Ocilla, Georgia)
Natalee Holloway Investigation (Aruba)
Hurricane Katrina Relief (Houston, Texas)
Florida Anthrax Remediation (Boca Raton, Florida)
BL-4 Lab Risk Assessment (Galveston, TX)
Organized 2003 Homeland Security Summit and Full Scale WMD Exercise (Atlanta, GA)
NASCAR Event Risk Assessments (Daytona Beach, FL/Atlanta, GA/Charlotte, NC)
Organized 2002 Homeland Security Summit and Full Scale WMD Exercise (Atlanta, GA)
Anthrax Attack Response (Atlanta, GA/Washington, D.C)
Los Angeles Riots Response (Los Angeles, CA)

Not sure Nut...but I thought this was a private company...only because of .com...

I don't know if they did the layered voice analysis or not, but that is what I thought looking at their site.

Investigative

Crime/Case Assessment
Layered Voice Analysis
Translations (Arabic)
Corporate Security
Private Investigations
Audio and Video Forensics
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: March 01, 2008, 03:41:09 PM »

did they?

I don't think they did.  They searched the pond area then packed up and left 

We were offshore the day after the pond was searched. We were dockside today, leaving tomorrow.

Kyle - thanks for clarifying that
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #696 on: March 01, 2008, 03:44:49 PM »

I will 2nd that...thank you all!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: March 01, 2008, 03:47:02 PM »

We appreciate your efforts to date but I would be lying if I said that I didn't have several questions that I would love to ask you. Something tells me the questions are not appropriate for now, and I wouldn't have brougth it up since I believe that, but to not reference them creates a 1000 lb elephant in the room. I am patient to have them answered when I feel it is appropriate to ask them. To summarize them though this is an unusual end to the process.

I do have one question for now though. Have you provided the Aruban authorities with the specifics of the locations of the targets?
Serenity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #698 on: March 01, 2008, 03:49:20 PM »

Kyle,

Words can't describe the thankfullness in my heart for you and your crew. You have sacrificed so much, and we are so grateful.
But I must be truthful in that I feel that this part of the search has ended because of positive results. And I am praying that this is the case. Nevertheless have a safe trip home, and know that we at scared monkeys are so grateful. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: March 01, 2008, 03:50:16 PM »

Hello all 

I see two of our Dutch friends at FOK are reading Beths Book already in Holland..One of the commented he understands now why we are so angry. I thought you guys might find that interesting. A third Dutch Man read Dave's book last week and told me he had a tear in his throughout the book. It's a small world we live in and I hope more in Holland get a chance to read Beths Book.

All three are registered in this forum and hope they can stop by and say hello 

Hi *******!   
I'm delighted that our Dutch friends are reading Beth's book!  Is Dave's book available in Dutch also?  I hope so, they really need to read both parent accounts.  Thanks for keeping us posted on what is being said, I find it both interesting and heartwarming.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.