March 28, 2024, 10:18:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 359060 times)
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: March 01, 2008, 04:20:24 PM »

It would be rotten of me to lurk and not comment about our departure.  I agree, it feels absolutely awkward leaving.  I know it seems there are more questions now than before the search even began.  The only comfort and comment I can affort is knowing that many questions will be answered in time. 

As for the remaining targets:
There are between 100-200 targets yet to be explored.  Remember, we are searching for anything that could contain human remains, not just a fish trap. It's likely most of these remaining targets are simply debris or unimportant seabed features.  However, we originally set out to leave no stone unturned.  The plan is (as of today-plans do often change) to return to these targets once we've secured adequate funding with a dedicated ROV team on a different boat.  A different boat would be more efficient at running ROV operations both in terms of maneuvering and cost. 

-The Aruban authorities do not know our target list, nor have the capability to investigate most of the targets. 
-AF2 is on the Island.  To me this indicates Cheney is on the island, but I can't confirm this nor comment on the reason for the visit.
-The trap in question is significantly larger than Dr. Hodges reported dimensions from the fishermen huts owner.

thanks so much, oe, for the straight info.  even with my limited sea knowledge, i figured a smaller boat would be more than adequate for the rov and dive operation, not even to mention the operating costs involved.  have a safe trip home to all you "natalee's angels", and many thanks from all of us here.
dennisintn
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #721 on: March 01, 2008, 04:21:04 PM »

Either something grand has happened or something mighty dirty just happened. You don't spend that much money to identify targets that you are not going to search. Why get Beth and Dave's hopes up, find probable targets allegedly, and then go, with very little warning, oops, we cannot afford to search afterall? Why does Chaney fly in at midnight the day before the Persistence pulls out? Coincidental? Silveti and Chaney are both active in the Houston area. Bush and Silveti the same plus the same business interests. Why Ocean EX would interject himself in the cage as he did last night? Why is Joran suddenly in a mental hospital?

And now that they have identified the locations of the targets, with the Aruban police force on board, they are retiring from the search, with guess who now in the know. And what is funny, is it was Oceans Ex fear that we might give some secrets away. Hell, the coverup people already have the secrets, first hand from the horse themselves.

Something grand had to have happened. If not, then this was the cruelest hoax of yet. And I just don't believe these people are anything but nice, so something grand had to have happened.

I hope you're right

Well it either did or it didn't so I have a 50% chance, and it is either the grandest event of the case or the meanest event of the case. Getting her hopes so high, locating the targets and telling the Arubans the locations of the targets and no one else and pulling out without searching would be the vilest efforts to date I think. Finding Natalee would be the grandest event. One of the two just happened.

bounce   

I can tell already, I probably need to go ahead and start raking the yard, and maybe wash the dogs too, lol!  I just don't handle anxious anticipation very well!
Me Either TM! I can only hold My Breath for sooo Long.....LOL! I Really Feel Like Something Miraculous is Happening!....Oh How I Pray that Natalee Has Been Found and Will Soon Be Home with Her Loved Ones.....

OMG, don't hold your breathe PC, you will pass out!  Go run around the house or something.  I'm having problems because I can't pull myself away from the computer long enough to do anything calming!  I so agree with your statement that I bolded....please God let it be true!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: March 01, 2008, 04:21:42 PM »

In real life I am a smart ass, KIA - (why do you think I am in the legal profession? )  Not a mean smart ass, mind you but on the sarcastic side of humor etc.  I do try to tone that down in the cage.

But I don't think Natalee was found, and I want so badly to be wrong and have all of you say we told you so.  That said, it doesn't mean that I won't keep the faith or "stand with the girl".  I always honor my commitments.

But once someone asked why good people who try hard to help and do the right things often end up at the short end of the stick.  It's because Satan can only screw with those that aren't already his.... it's why bad ppl get away with hurting others - but remember where the true power lies and know that you only have to keep the faith...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: March 01, 2008, 04:22:27 PM »

Tonight there will be a broadcast at telearuba where everybody can call in and ask question.

they also will show a video never shown before.

I wonder what is going on here.

Caps,
I hope you will watch and let us know what happens, please!
TIA

TM

It is sunday at 10:00 pm 09:00 pm Eastern Time

all can watch it at www.telearuba.aw.

the world can asked question

it is a live broadcast. everyone will be there, OM, ATA, AHATA etc.

I am wonder what are they going to show.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #724 on: March 01, 2008, 04:23:02 PM »

OE...Thanks for the clarifications!

OK Monkeys...we now know that the cage in question is much larger than we thought...so this puts to rest the thoughts of baby shoes...and the skull the size of a tennis ball...we have *accurate* perspective of size to work with....this is very good Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: March 01, 2008, 04:23:50 PM »

It would be rotten of me to lurk and not comment about our departure.  I agree, it feels absolutely awkward leaving.  I know it seems there are more questions now than before the search even began.  The only comfort and comment I can affort is knowing that many questions will be answered in time. 

There are between 100-200 targets yet to be explored.  Remember, we are searching for anything that could contain human remains, not just a fish trap. It's likely most of these remaining targets are simply debris or unimportant seabed features.  However, we originally set out to leave no stone unturned.  The plan is (as of today-plans do often change) to return to these targets once we've secured adequate funding with a dedicated ROV team on a different boat.  A different boat would be more efficient at running ROV operations both in terms of maneuvering and cost. 

-The Aruban authorities do not know our target list, nor have the capability to investigate most of the targets. 
-AF2 is on the Island.  To me this indicates Cheney is on the island, but I can't confirm this nor comment on the reason for the visit.
-The trap in question is significantly larger than Dr. Hodges reported dimensions from the fishermen huts owner.

I understand. I did enjoy following your efforts and I hope one day your scans of the ocean end up on a documentary because I think there was most likely some fascinating footage. Anyway, good luck on the journey home, I know you are anxious to see your family and friends and they you. Thanks for everything, but most of all for showing the world that "modern day heroes" still exist. You and Red are prime examples. And when I say you, I include all involved with the Persistence.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: March 01, 2008, 04:28:35 PM »

Tonight there will be a broadcast at telearuba where everybody can call in and ask question.

Caps,
TIA

TM

I thought the OM, Ryan Peterson and Ruben Croes were taped.

Bob Harms and M. Jansen (sp?) from AHATA will be live????
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #727 on: March 01, 2008, 04:30:24 PM »

Caps,
TIA

TM

Maybe old old videos of when Aruba was over run with tourists...a kind of nostalgic walk down memory lane...everyone can call in with stories of...remember when all the hotels were full?...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: March 01, 2008, 04:34:07 PM »

Ocean never told us anything except that samples were sent to
the FBI for testing and that things are about to get very interesting.

Then yesterday he said that he liked the way Wreck was thinking.
Wreck said that they had already found Natalee.

Kermit says the FBI knows.

Tim Miller went back to Texas a little over a week ago.

Ocean flew home to NJ about 2 weeks ago and came back to Aruba.

Ocean has had time on his hands for several days now.

Joran goes to loony bin according to BonDia
Mos makes statemants that say little
Beach Patrol tells Destiny that things are buzzing on the island.
Robin post the pictures of the trap at BNH

Could the Persistence have been waiting for the Aruban Justice Dept
to get their ducks in a row with their case before they left the
island or made an announcement.
Crew members had to give statements help with evidence
Maybe Air Force II come in to bring Natalee's remains home.
or maybe not.

I hope for Beth and her Mom's sake this lands on the 50% grand side of the coin. If this didn't work then it is time to really get on Joran's ass and get the truth out of him. My patience just aren't in such a shape to put up with anymore of his insolent, immature punk, bull crap, which is even hurting him. So as I beat him I won't feel bad because I can honestly tell him this is just as good for him as it is me:)

Everytime I think of him saying he knows what happened but he just DOES FEEL LIKE TALKING ABOUT IT YET I visualize him being the coyote on roadrunner getting smashed by an 18 wheeler, a big boulder, or some dynamite and it makes my heart get all warm and fuzzy.

What do his parents think when they hear or read him saying that? My Dad would have laid me out with a 4 x4 fence post or a crescent wrench and then cussed me out for getting blood on his carpet as he beat me some more and he would have kept beating me until I ran to the police station to tell them. And for those of you who believe you couldn't get up and run, well you obviously have never been beaten like that. It is either get up and go or get some more:) I would learn to either shut my mouth up and not get caught or go turn myself in, but don't sit there acting like a 2 year old hurting the victims even more and looking like a complete idiot all at once.

I agree PI!  It disgusts me that this has been tolerated and supported by the parents!  Even IF one of my boys found themselves accused of something they were totally innocent of (and I certainly by no means believe JVDS is innocent) they would be AFRAID to act as he has, just from how I would respond, not counting on their dad's reaction.  Plus they have grandparents that would step in if my husband and I did not react appropriately! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #729 on: March 01, 2008, 04:35:38 PM »

Either something grand has happened or something mighty dirty just happened. You don't spend that much money to identify targets that you are not going to search. Why get Beth and Dave's hopes up, find probable targets allegedly, and then go, with very little warning, oops, we cannot afford to search afterall? Why does Chaney fly in at midnight the day before the Persistence pulls out? Coincidental? Silveti and Chaney are both active in the Houston area. Bush and Silveti the same plus the same business interests. Why Ocean EX would interject himself in the cage as he did last night? Why is Joran suddenly in a mental hospital?

And now that they have identified the locations of the targets, with the Aruban police force on board, they are retiring from the search, with guess who now in the know. And what is funny, is it was Oceans Ex fear that we might give some secrets away. Hell, the coverup people already have the secrets, first hand from the horse themselves.

Something grand had to have happened. If not, then this was the cruelest hoax of yet. And I just don't believe these people are anything but nice, so something grand had to have happened.

I hope you're right

Well it either did or it didn't so I have a 50% chance, and it is either the grandest event of the case or the meanest event of the case. Getting her hopes so high, locating the targets and telling the Arubans the locations of the targets and no one else and pulling out without searching would be the vilest efforts to date I think. Finding Natalee would be the grandest event. One of the two just happened.

bounce   

I can tell already, I probably need to go ahead and start raking the yard, and maybe wash the dogs too, lol!  I just don't handle anxious anticipation very well!
Me Either TM! I can only hold My Breath for sooo Long.....LOL! I Really Feel Like Something Miraculous is Happening!....Oh How I Pray that Natalee Has Been Found and Will Soon Be Home with Her Loved Ones.....

OMG, don't hold your breathe PC, you will pass out!  Go run around the house or something.  I'm having problems because I can't pull myself away from the computer long enough to do anything calming!  I so agree with your statement that I bolded....please God let it be true!
Thanks TM...I read some before replying and it looks like I'm wrong for Now but I still will Keep The Faith! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #730 on: March 01, 2008, 04:36:41 PM »

I'm not going to touch this one... but I will say this:
By openly discussing what you see in the pictures with eachother you will ruin all objectivity and make unbiased observations of the object under inspection impossible for others.

OK, so then why was this released or posted on a public board ?
Guess you can tell I am in a mood. Feel like there is a kat and mousie game going on here. DNA, then fabric, still no real clarification, now a picture is posted where WE are ruining objectivity by discussing what we see ? This is a public place place open to anyone in the world who has an internet connection ! Ok, I won't tell a soul what I see. So there................ I will find some inkblots or tea leaves to look at ...........   

Kat; if the inkblots and tea leaves fail, you can always try the coffee pot ghost!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: March 01, 2008, 04:37:10 PM »

Caps,
TIA

TM

What is the phone number or can you email questions
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #732 on: March 01, 2008, 04:37:37 PM »

Caps,
TIA

TM

Will this broadcast be in English? 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: March 01, 2008, 04:38:52 PM »

let me clarify something... specially since the cage went silent...

my post wasn't intended to be a slap at OE or the search.... it was more along the lines of Beth and Natalee - many trials and burdens being dealt with among the monkeys... Andica, Cubbee's friend, etc.

I just realized I didn't convey my thought too well!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: March 01, 2008, 04:42:03 PM »

In real life I am a smart ass, KIA - (why do you think I am in the legal profession? )  Not a mean smart ass, mind you but on the sarcastic side of humor etc.  I do try to tone that down in the cage.

But I don't think Natalee was found, and I want so badly to be wrong and have all of you say we told you so.  That said, it doesn't mean that I won't keep the faith or "stand with the girl".  I always honor my commitments.

But once someone asked why good people who try hard to help and do the right things often end up at the short end of the stick.  It's because Satan can only screw with those that aren't already his.... it's why bad ppl get away with hurting others - but remember where the true power lies and know that you only have to keep the faith...

AMEN but it is your house so please feel comfortable letting your hair down and saying what you mean. I cuss you everytime I get on the scales and I don't feel bad about it. It shifts the blame from me to you and your cook book for my ever growing stature:)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: March 01, 2008, 04:50:46 PM »

Thanks OE!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: March 01, 2008, 04:51:59 PM »

Morning Monkeys.  I'm glad I went to bed early last night.  The poor woman sounds deranged to me.  Hope she gets some rest.   I'm glad we're all back to normal.

after reading from page 3 ....I am still in shock....and am thankful that I was not online last night.  We may not always agree, we may think each other nuts at times...but no one, and I mean no one can say we are not all here for the right reason....that is Justice for Natalee...for a young woman who walked into a lions den and was never seen again...for a young woman who was not able to live her life because of others....because she could have been any of our daughter, granddaughter, sister, cousin, niece or a family friend.....I am really saddened that Casa felt the need to come onto SM and rant as she did......it is not about her or us...it is not even about Beth and Dave and Jug or Robin.....it is no longer about Natalee...we can not help Natalee.....It is about Justice.... we can work for Justice ...so that no other family has to endure the injustices this family has had to endure. 
Sunny, you've been here as long as I have.  Remember, when we got close and/or something was about to happen with the case, the detractors always posted here and excoriated us, trying to distract us from our conversation topics and generally disrupt the talks.  Casa reminded me of the "good old days."  LOL  Something is happening.

Sorry it took me so long to reply AZ had to take care of some business....and yes, you are correct and we remember those days well....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: March 01, 2008, 04:52:13 PM »

Thanks OE!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #738 on: March 01, 2008, 05:32:43 PM »

annnnnnnnddddd we're back!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #739 on: March 01, 2008, 05:35:01 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.