April 26, 2024, 05:20:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 361451 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: March 01, 2008, 06:13:40 PM »

The New York Monkey Division stood tall today, should to shoulder with Beth, for "Justice for Natalee." I bet there are some Arubans sporting monkey teeth marks on their butts and some Americans spared the grief that Beth has suffered. Great work!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #781 on: March 01, 2008, 06:14:42 PM »

Monkeys...what is the status of the 6 photos...are they still too hot to touch? TIA

Still NOT a good idea to send them to anyone in Aruba.

Klaasend...would not send them to ANYONE...just asking if it is proper to discuss them here...I don't want to step on anyone's toes...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: March 01, 2008, 06:14:43 PM »

I have been thinking who is the most kick ass and take names later person in the US currently, and Dick Chaney has to be near the top of the list. If anyone can talk Rudy's language and address the shenanigans of the "local dirty dutch," Vice President MR Chaney is the one.

PI,I am sure he was briefed what Aruba said about him from the FBI. I am sure he wasn't very happy with what that either.  I am praying that Bush's camp is taking care of unresolved business kinda like what Bill Clinton did before he left office. It's a disgrace the support they have given Natalee and her Family.IMO

I hope he got there in a bad mood:)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 06:18:37 PM by Observer » Logged
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: March 01, 2008, 06:14:54 PM »

Do not forget the Boycott Monkeys are in NYC today at the NYC Travel Show. Should have more later from them.

Here is a quick audio update:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/files/NYCTravelShow030108a.mp3

Let's hope its warmer for them this weekend.

Thank You!!!

Yes,Great Big Hugs and Thanks to the NYC Monkeys..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: March 01, 2008, 06:15:55 PM »

I am so COLD that I can't even type....I am missing words...
How do I edit my post??

d

Your doing great! Was there a lot of people? DId you go inside at all?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: March 01, 2008, 06:16:33 PM »

http://www.homelandsecuritystrategy.com/cms-operations.html

Homeland Security Strategy principals have participated on numerous homeland security projects and criminal investigations including the following efforts:

Sponsor of 2008 Counter-Terrorism Mission to Israel
Delegate on Political Exchange to Israel and Palestinian Territories
LVA Review of the Boston Strangler Investigation (Boston, MA)
Tara Grinstead Investigation and Search (Ocilla, Georgia)
Natalee Holloway Investigation (Aruba)
Hurricane Katrina Relief (Houston, Texas)
Florida Anthrax Remediation (Boca Raton, Florida)
BL-4 Lab Risk Assessment (Galveston, TX)
Organized 2003 Homeland Security Summit and Full Scale WMD Exercise (Atlanta, GA)
NASCAR Event Risk Assessments (Daytona Beach, FL/Atlanta, GA/Charlotte, NC)
Organized 2002 Homeland Security Summit and Full Scale WMD Exercise (Atlanta, GA)
Anthrax Attack Response (Atlanta, GA/Washington, D.C)
Los Angeles Riots Response (Los Angeles, CA)

Thank you Nut.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #786 on: March 01, 2008, 06:17:18 PM »

I have been thinking who is the most kick ass and take names later person in the US currently, and Dick Chaney has to be near the top of the list. If anyone can talk Rudy's language and address the shenanigans of the "local dirty dutch," Vice President MR Chaney is the one.

Yes he is, I just hope Rudy wouldn't try to distract him by parading some of his sex slaves around, not sure the VP's heart could take that.  We wouldn't want him to pass out or anything cause we know how they respond to those situations.......

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: March 01, 2008, 06:17:18 PM »

Here is another audio comment from NYC Monkeys standing up for ... Justice for Natalee

A definate lack of presence of one Rob Smith. Once again stupidity on the part of Aruba. NYC is supposed to be one of their biggest markets and their top dog no where to be found.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/files/NYCTravelShow030108b.mp3
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: March 01, 2008, 06:17:30 PM »

PI,I am sure he was briefed what Aruba said about him from the FBI. I am sure he wasn't very happy with that either.  I am praying that Bush's camp is taking care of unresolved business kinda like what Bill Clinton did before he left office. It's a disgrace the support they have given Natalee and her Family.IMO

The truth is that Beth has had so much support that she feels so fortunate and so undeserving that she could never complain. She knows she has been blessed by all.
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #789 on: March 01, 2008, 06:19:06 PM »

How do I edit my post??

d

I can imagine you being cold...
Have a hot chocolate and put on all the socks you have!!
You are so brave, being in the NYC-cold all day.

You did an excellent job today!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: March 01, 2008, 06:19:16 PM »

How do I edit my post??

d

haha..thanks. At their table? NO!! They looked scared as we walked by, like they could sense who we were!..

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #791 on: March 01, 2008, 06:19:40 PM »

Great Job NYC Monkeys! Thanks a Million for Braving the Cold for Natalee! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: March 01, 2008, 06:23:03 PM »

How do I edit my post??

d

haha..thanks. At their table? NO!! They looked scared as we walked by, like they could sense who we were!..

d

You were prbably growling and bearing your teeth:) actually your teeth were chattering from being so cold but they were still scared:)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: March 01, 2008, 06:24:22 PM »

How do I edit my post??

d

d

They should be used to no one at their booth. There's never anyone on their beaches either.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: March 01, 2008, 06:24:48 PM »

Yes he is, I just hope Rudy wouldn't try to distract him by parading some of his sex slaves around, not sure the VP's heart could take that.  We wouldn't want him to pass out or anything cause we know how they respond to those situations.......

Our VP doesn't have to own them or pay for it, IF HE WANTED. I think he is happy with what he has:)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: March 01, 2008, 06:26:09 PM »

I wish he would invite Rudy to deer hunt in Texas, and when he comes strap a big ole rack on his goat ass looking face and set him loose on foot.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: March 01, 2008, 06:26:48 PM »

How do I edit my post??

d

d

They knew you were there dmprs!! New Yorkers are known to not be silent on there opinions and I have a feeling they let those Aruban delegates know exactly how they feel! They stand behind America and it sounds like they stand with the girl!!

So proud of you guys!!!!! 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: March 01, 2008, 06:27:01 PM »

I will be back...going into the tub...
THANK YOU, for letting me be a MONKEY!!!! 

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #798 on: March 01, 2008, 06:28:20 PM »

PI,I am sure he was briefed what Aruba said about him from the FBI. I am sure he wasn't very happy with that either.  I am praying that Bush's camp is taking care of unresolved business kinda like what Bill Clinton did before he left office. It's a disgrace the support they have given Natalee and her Family.IMO

Me too, *******.  I haven't discussed it but I've thought a LOT about that and have already been drafting something to send to them a little closer to the end of their term if they continued to do nothing to assist the family.  They have children too!  I hope Barbara Bush is aware of the situation, if so I can just see her swatting that baby boy's ears a time or two.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: March 01, 2008, 06:30:30 PM »

Morning Monkeys.  I'm glad I went to bed early last night.  The poor woman sounds deranged to me.  Hope she gets some rest.   I'm glad we're all back to normal.

after reading from page 3 ....I am still in shock....and am thankful that I was not online last night.  We may not always agree, we may think each other nuts at times...but no one, and I mean no one can say we are not all here for the right reason....that is Justice for Natalee...for a young woman who walked into a lions den and was never seen again...for a young woman who was not able to live her life because of others....because she could have been any of our daughter, granddaughter, sister, cousin, niece or a family friend.....I am really saddened that Casa felt the need to come onto SM and rant as she did......it is not about her or us...it is not even about Beth and Dave and Jug or Robin.....it is no longer about Natalee...we can not help Natalee.....It is about Justice.... we can work for Justice ...so that no other family has to endure the injustices this family has had to endure. 
Sunny, you've been here as long as I have.  Remember, when we got close and/or something was about to happen with the case, the detractors always posted here and excoriated us, trying to distract us from our conversation topics and generally disrupt the talks.  Casa reminded me of the "good old days."  LOL  Something is happening.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.