April 18, 2024, 06:00:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 361096 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: March 01, 2008, 07:15:08 PM »

Hi gang!  We just got in from a very long day.  I am off to find a hot tub, some pj's, my laptop, and the couch to try to catch up in the cage.  Did I miss anything last night or today of any importance?

anidac ... you and your daughter were the topic of importance.

It sounds like you have the perfect evening ahead of you.

Take care.

Janet.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: March 01, 2008, 07:15:38 PM »

Hi gang!  We just got in from a very long day.  I am off to find a hot tub, some pj's, my laptop, and the couch to try to catch up in the cage.  Did I miss anything last night or today of any importance?

The Persistence is leaving Aruba.  AirForce 2 landed in Aruba yesterday.  We still don't know if Joran is in a Psych Hosp.

How is your daughter doing? 

Edited to add:  Did you get the photo of the ambulance I emailed to you?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: March 01, 2008, 07:17:00 PM »

Oh, yeah.  I forgot.  Air Force 2 is in Aruba, probably with Dick Cheney aboard.  Draw your own conclusions.   

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: March 01, 2008, 07:17:30 PM »

Translation on Greta's blog regarding AF2 landing in Aruba:

Comment by Leah
March 1st, 2008 at 1:19 pm

Translation:
Oranjestad- Last night the airport of Aruba had extra security when air Force 2, a Boeing C-32, landed. From earlier in the afternoon there were talks that this plane would arrive in Aruba, plane which is normally used for the transport of the Vice President of the United States. The police were advised to supply extra security around the airport. As soon as the plane landed around 9 pm on Friday, a number of equipment were taken to give assistance to the area where the plane was stationed. There were talks that Dick Cheney might be onboard with his entire security who received autorization to carry weapons in Aruba. Those on board are scheduled to leave Aruba on Monday morning. On Saturday morning the plane will be moved to a western portion of the airport, closer to the fire station, because the airport is busy and the plane is taking a lot of space. The part that will be closed which plane will be used where the Air Force 2 will park (?). On the photo the plane can be seen just after it landed in Aruba.

Thanks Klaas.

Still no official reason for being in Aruba??

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: March 01, 2008, 07:20:30 PM »

Translation on Greta's blog regarding AF2 landing in Aruba:

Comment by Leah
March 1st, 2008 at 1:19 pm

Translation:
Oranjestad- Last night the airport of Aruba had extra security when air Force 2, a Boeing C-32, landed. From earlier in the afternoon there were talks that this plane would arrive in Aruba, plane which is normally used for the transport of the Vice President of the United States. The police were advised to supply extra security around the airport. As soon as the plane landed around 9 pm on Friday, a number of equipment were taken to give assistance to the area where the plane was stationed. There were talks that Dick Cheney might be onboard with his entire security who received autorization to carry weapons in Aruba. Those on board are scheduled to leave Aruba on Monday morning. On Saturday morning the plane will be moved to a western portion of the airport, closer to the fire station, because the airport is busy and the plane is taking a lot of space. The part that will be closed which plane will be used where the Air Force 2 will park (?). On the photo the plane can be seen just after it landed in Aruba.

Thanks Klaas.

Still no official reason for being in Aruba??

Janet

I'm sorry, I posted this on the front page!

Existence is futile.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: March 01, 2008, 07:21:16 PM »

Janet - no idea yet why AF2 is there.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #826 on: March 01, 2008, 07:31:17 PM »

Earlier today...when I asked OE if VP was on Aruba...his reply was...no he didn't know if VP was there...and to *why* AF2 was there...OE replied that he could not *comment* on that...

Is it just me...trying to read between lines that probably don't even exist?...I'll go track down the post...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: March 01, 2008, 07:33:12 PM »

Earlier today...when I asked OE if VP was on Aruba...his reply was...no he didn't know if VP was there...and to *why* AF2 was there...OE replied that he could not *comment* on that...

Is it just me...trying to read between lines that probably don't even exist?...I'll go track down the post...
Destiny, I've jumped to a very similar conclusion.  We just need to wait and see.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: March 01, 2008, 07:34:10 PM »

Oh trust me Destiny,it isn't just you...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #829 on: March 01, 2008, 07:35:39 PM »

Janet - no idea yet why AF2 is there.

I doubt Cheney is on board. He doesn't handle foreign policy in a face to face setting unless it's the Saudis. He is the wheels of our foreign policy, but he does not deliver the message himself. That's Condi's job and people in the State Dept.

I believe HMS is just using the jet. The group traveling looks large and they may need the extra room.

of course I could be wrong and Cheney is there.

Cheney's 2-26-2008 speech.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2008/02/20080226-2.html

another on 2-26-2008
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2008/02/20080226-1.html

It doesn't look like he has anything planned today or yesterday.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: March 01, 2008, 07:36:41 PM »

The suspense is building, and I expect we will know something on Monday.  The men who worked on the Persistence are flying out Sunday; the Persistence is leaving "in a few days."  Air Force 2 is leaving Monday morning.  Once everyone has left that hellhole, we will hear some news.  Just my opinion, of course.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: March 01, 2008, 07:39:04 PM »

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1267&Itemid=30

Air Force 2 a baha na Aruba...Maximo seguridad na aeropuerto       
Saturday, 01 March 2008 

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Ayeranochi aeropuerto di Aruba tabata tin extra seguridad ora cu Air Force 2, un Boeing C-32 a baha. For di atardi caba tabata papia di e yegada di e avion aki na Aruba, cual ta esun normalmente usa pa transporte di e Vicepresidente di Merca.

Polisnan a ser notifica pa extra vigilancia rond di aeropuerto. Asina cu e avion a baha 9'or di diabierna anochi un cantidad di ekipo a ser manda pa duna asistencia na e parti pabao unda e avion a staciona.

Tabata papia cu Dick Cheney lo ta abordo di e avion cu henter su propio seguridad cu a haya autorizacion pa cana arma na Aruba.

Esnan cu a yega abordo lo bandona Aruba dialuna mainta. Diasabra mainta lo move e avion pa un parti mas pabao cerca di caserne di bombero pasobra aeropuerto ta druk y e avion ta coy hopi espacio.

E parti cu ta sera cual avion ta usa pa bay pista lo laga e Air Force 2 para. Riba e foto aki por mira mas di e avion net ora cu el a caba di baha na Aruba.

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #832 on: March 01, 2008, 07:42:11 PM »

This is probably the reason

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2008/03/20080301-2.html

If you scroll down, you will see there is talk of the FARC and Venezuela. This is dated today - 3-1-2008

<snipped>

In addition, increasing quantities of drugs have been found leaving Venezuela by sea and air for Africa and for Europe, principally cocaine, and we have been working to try to break that movement by allying with not only Caribbean nations, but also European nations, which are the ultimate victims of this flow. We had continued to work -- try to work with the Venezuela government and President Chávez to try to stop this.

As you know, he has failed to continue the cooperation with our Drug Enforcement Administration several years ago. He has failed to take some of the steps that are obviously within his power. Many of these air flights appear to be coming from not clandestine, remote strips, but controlled airports where authorities could establish control, and it simply has not been done.

Obviously this is not good for the people of Venezuela, the corruption, crime, the violence you see growing in Venezuela today, and the victimization that inevitably follows drug trafficking is showing itself in Venezuela at a growing rate. We, again, continue to stand ready to work, but this is a problem, a transnational problem that requires good faith on the part of those who are affected, and so far we have been unable to get a modicum of cooperation.

I will also point out that we had a cooperative relationship in some ways up to about several years ago with the Venezuelan government. We have many governments that we work with on drug control who we may have political differences with or some other differences with. This is such a scourge to all nations that even those of us with differences in the international community have found it important and possible to work together. We hope the Venezuelan government will allow that to happen, but the rate of growth is a huge danger, and a growing danger to Venezuela, to Europe, to the Caribbean, and obviously to the United States.

Q Hi, thanks for taking this. You talk about routinely going after rogue pharmacies that sell drugs over the Internet. Maybe I missed it, but could you walk me through what sort of enforcement mechanism you think will be effective in getting these companies that are selling these drugs over the Internet to teenagers -- what practically can be done to stop them? What sort of enforcement mechanism is there?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #833 on: March 01, 2008, 07:46:15 PM »

The suspense is building, and I expect we will know something on Monday.  The men who worked on the Persistence are flying out Sunday; the Persistence is leaving "in a few days."  Air Force 2 is leaving Monday morning.  Once everyone has left that hellhole, we will hear some news.  Just my opinion, of course.

I wonder if someone from da plane will hitch a ride back with das boot!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: March 01, 2008, 07:46:16 PM »

I wonder if the same thugs who jumped Patrick will try to jump the VP:)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: March 01, 2008, 07:51:30 PM »

Kermit said that if Cheney were onboard the plane would be
called AF1. 
I think Mr. Frog knows about these things.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: March 01, 2008, 07:53:05 PM »

Kermit said that if Cheney were onboard the plane would be
called AF1. 
I think Mr. Frog knows about these things.

I get that impression too
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: March 01, 2008, 07:56:02 PM »

I wonder if the same thugs who jumped Patrick will try to jump the VP:)

I was wondering about this earlier today PE.Was Patrick hurt in this assault?I don't remember ever hearing anything except that he was jumped and the so called police were called..Do you know anything?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: March 01, 2008, 07:56:18 PM »

Air Force Two is the air traffic control call sign used by any United States Air Force aircraft carrying the Vice President
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: March 01, 2008, 07:57:38 PM »

Air Force Two
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

The Boeing C-32, a variant of the 757, is the usual transportation for the Vice President of the United States.
Vice President Dick Cheney using a Boeing VC-25 presidential aircraft for a visit to the Middle East in 2002.Air Force Two is the air traffic control call sign used by any United States Air Force aircraft carrying the Vice President.[1] The term is often associated with a Boeing C-32, a modified 757 which is most commonly used as the Vice President's transport. The C-40 Clipper, a version of the Boeing 737, also serves in this role. Although the U.S. Marine Corps carry the primary mission for helicopter support of both the President, Marine One, and Vice President, Marine Two, UH-1N Twin Huey helicopters from the Air Force's 1st Helicopter Squadron are also used to support the Vice President in the Washington, D.C. area under the callsign Air Force Two.

During the buildup to the 2003 invasion of Iraq, Vice President Dick Cheney made his first overseas trip in office. For the March 2002, 10-day, 12-country whirlwind trip throughout the Middle East, Cheney used the VC-25A, a Boeing 747, that is typically reserved for the President. The aircraft used the call sign Air Force Two. Cheney's last time on the aircraft was over a decade before when he served as George H. W. Bush's Defense Secretary. [2][3]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.