April 24, 2024, 06:31:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 361285 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: March 01, 2008, 08:41:53 PM »

Gunslinger - consider it done 
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: March 01, 2008, 08:44:23 PM »

Gunslinger - consider it done 

Thank you!

Rob, are you still here?

What does your 'spider sense' tell you now?

Existence is futile.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: March 01, 2008, 08:44:45 PM »

I am wonder what are they going to show.

[/quote]
Will this be more media attention that Mos was whinning about?I don't understand what HE will be doing on this show that is supposed to be about Natalee's case.I also don't see what the heck ATA has to do with anything.MUST every friggen thing in aruba be about tourism and $$$$$???

[/quote]

the answer to that question is a resounding YES.  nothing else matters to them.
dennisintn
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: March 01, 2008, 08:45:34 PM »

ala_gunslinger, I will tell her but what are you thanking her for?  She was very touched by your postings and all the others as well.  She thanks the members of Scared Monkeys for the support they gave her "crazy" mom last night and for putting up with her and keeping her out busy and out of their hair for the last three years.  Imagine that..  LOL

These kids think they are invincible!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: March 01, 2008, 08:46:04 PM »

Anidac, I had been reading about your daughter. A very brave young woman, she is. Those that serve and protect are a special breed. Kodos to her. And I am very happy to see that she is ok. And you too and the rest of your family.
Give her lots of hugs and I hope you tell her that alot of people who don't even know who she is were thinking of her last night. Our children are very special to us monkeys.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: March 01, 2008, 08:46:37 PM »

Will this be more media attention that Mos was whinning about?I don't understand what HE will be doing on this show that is supposed to be about Natalee's case.I also don't see what the heck ATA has to do with anything.MUST every friggen thing in aruba be about tourism and $$$$$???

[/quote]

dennisintn
[/quote]

They can't see the forest for the trees!

Existence is futile.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: March 01, 2008, 08:48:36 PM »

ala_gunslinger, I will tell her but what are you thanking her for?  She was very touched by your postings and all the others as well.  She thanks the members of Scared Monkeys for the support they gave her "crazy" mom last night and for putting up with her and keeping her out busy and out of their hair for the last three years.  Imagine that..  LOL

For saving my soul!

Last night, she WAS invincible!

Existence is futile.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: March 01, 2008, 08:50:37 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3989/1/

Durante e dianan di 27 pa 29 di februari 2008 un delegacion di Homeland Security (snipped)

Through translator:

during the dianan of 27 for 29 of feburary 2008 one delegacion of homeland security come across

Sounds to me like the Homeland Security delegation was meeting 2/27 - 2/29.  AF2 didn't arrive in Aruba until the evening of 2/29 and is scheduled to leave on Monday.  
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: March 01, 2008, 08:52:27 PM »

Anidac, I had been reading about your daughter. A very brave young woman, she is. Those that serve and protect are a special breed. Kodos to her. And I am very happy to see that she is ok. And you too and the rest of your family.
Give her lots of hugs and I hope you tell her that a lot of people who don't even know who she is were thinking of her last night. Our children are very special to us monkeys.

All of my children love the Monkeys.  They have been looking over my shoulder since the beginning.  Sometimes laughing at the crazy directions we take off on but always in amazement that this many grown people can get together day in and day out for so long that they think they really know each other.  I have to keep explaining that we have been together through births, deaths, and plain old everyday ups and downs.  In a way we have become a family unit of a the modern age.  Tara laughs and rolls her eyes every time I talk like that.  I don't blame her.  I sound kind of whacked at times when it comes to the Monkey cage.  LOL

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #869 on: March 01, 2008, 08:54:25 PM »

Anidac...I Am So Happy to Hear that Your Daughter is Doing So Well.....The Power of Prayer is Amazing.....Thank You Lord for Many Answered Prayers...

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: March 01, 2008, 08:59:53 PM »

dennisintn
[/quote]

They can't see the forest for the trees!
[/quote]

They need something to combat Jorans admissions as they obviously think that was bad for Aruba. Last time they used two lying psychics to do the dirty work to counter the Oprah show..etc. Tommorow they will will pull out all the major BS from there heavy hitters from AHATA/ATA/OM and the Aruban Govt to counter 20/20 and Devries and bitch and complain about how much money they spent,how safe the island is and how they are doing everything possible. We all know that everything possible is to protecy Joran/Paul/Cover up and there precious Tourism.

They should be happy about that Joran finally messed up big and to take this trial right now and end all the bad publicity. Instead they have no plans on ever taking this to trial and are stalling until the DUtch and Americans citizens lose interest. Its been the same game since day one..No Corpse No Case,Release Nothing,Protect the Cover Up and the Perps at all costs and stall until everyone moves on.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 09:06:27 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: March 01, 2008, 09:02:43 PM »

I found this vey interesting....and the site is facinating too..http://www.eyesforlies.com/ 

http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2008/02/jorans-confession-my-thoughts.html

Eyes for Lies
The Human Lie Detector Blog

Truth fears no question

Monday, February 11, 2008
Joran's Confession: My Thoughts
Many people have asked me over the past week to comment on Joran's confession. While I have many thoughts on it, I must say that since Joran spoke in Dutch, it isn't as easy for me to make concrete comments about Joran's words or behavior because it is essential for me to hear and understand the words Joran speaks verbatim which I am unable to do here.

Furthermore, seeing Joran's facial expressions when each word is spoken assists me in understanding him as well, and while I can correlate the main gist of things, I don't get the deep understanding I normally do by watching words and expressions together like I do when English is the spoken language.

But I do believe the overall message of Joran's words are still telling. Do know that I am depending on the translated meaning, and if that translation is in any way inaccurate, I retract my thought processes below.

Read more A translation of Joran's confession is online here. I do not know anything about its source, or the validity of it, but from what I saw on ABC's television special about Joran's confession, it appears to be remarkably similar so I will work from it. If you find anything more reliable, please let me know.

I do not believe that Joran's confession is an outright lie. His claim of this makes absolutely no sense, whatsoever. Here is a guy who has been thrown in jail several times, and has had his entire life turned upside down by the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. If he is innocent, he should be mad at the injustices done to him, and he should be putting up a fight to stop it by seeking the truth--not going out and joking he did it with people.

People who are wrongly accused of a crime or made a suspect only want the truth to surface. That is their main goal. They do not have the time, energy, or any remote desire to implicate themselves for the fun of it. It's pure rubbish. It defies logic.

There are aspects of his story that I believe he may "take to the grave" with him.

Joran wants us to believe here that Natalee out-of the-blue convulsed on the beach, and he panicked, and disposed of her. This raises a serious red flag because we are missing the reason as to why.

If it were only a fear-based reaction as Joran wants us to believe, we would expect Joran to run for help, or at worst, flee the situation and leave Natalee on the beach to her own fate. Fear wouldn't cause him to go this extra mile for no reason. The disposal of her body is very suggestive that something happened that was illegal. People don't just dispose of someone without a reason. It's illogical.

One can only speculate about what illegal activity may have happened, but one potential could be the use of a date rape drug. If Natalee had an illegal drug in her system such as this, the implications to Joran could be devastating, and fleeing wouldn't do him any good. This speculative situation could cause someone to dispose of a body.

Add into the mix what Joran says...

Joran: So they know if they bring the case to court now, it's done. Even if they find that girl dead with my sperm in her...
Joran doesn't says he had sex with her, so why is he talking about "sperm"? It shows Joran is still contradicting himself which is a red flag. With that, we are left to add up the pieces of the puzzle to see what is plausible and what makes sense. People behave in predictable patterns. If there was a date rape drug used here, sperm, again would make sense.

Furthermore, I find it strange that Joran says he will take his friend's name to the "grave with him", and then he volunteers a name at another time. It's another oddity. Joran makes such a strong statement, that is believable, and then he retracts it and gives us a name. Sometimes, when people aren't telling the truth, they waffle like this, and tell us lies in an attempt to cover themselves.

On top of that, when Joran makes this comment, it raises my eyebrows:

J: They've always been good to me, and I've always been good to them. So yes, I know who it is, but I'm not going to tell you his name. But it isn't my parents or anything, but someone who's a really good friend of mine.
If it was a friend who did this for you, would your parents even enter into your mind? You wouldn't even think to say it wasn't them, would you? This raises my eyebrows. To my knowledge, no on has even accused the parents of any wrong doing for Joran to defend them. Why is he defending them? It makes me strongly question, if perhaps his dad was involved. Was his subconscious mind affecting his speech here? It sure makes you wonder.

Another oddity is that his friend was such an incredible person. His friend was willing to step in and be a super hero to Joran. He was willing to take the body, live or dead, and dispose of it even though he supposedly had nothing to do with the situation. His friend was willing to risk his freedom, his reputation, his life just for Joran. This is exceptionally bizarre. Most people will help a friend, but not at the expense of their own life unless there is a payoff of sorts. But at Joran's young age, I am not sure he could provide a payoff big enough. It's highly questionable behavior.

Joran's friend was even concerned for Joran more than himself--telling Joran to go home.

Most friends don't want any involvement in illegal activities forget about disposing of a body. And then for this "friend" to be willing to dispose of the body without Joran is beyond strange. Normal human behavior, if you do find a friend to help you dispose of a body, is the expectation that you, too, will assist in the disposal. But this friend seems to be abnormal again. It's another red flag.

P: But where the f*** is she, Joran?

J: She'll never be found. Where exactly, I don't even know myself.
I believe Joran here. I believe he doesn't know exactly where Natalee ended up, or how it happened in the end. Someone shielded him--we can be certain about that, but who would be motivated to do that? A friend? Family?

Add this into the mix:

J: So I went and called the guy, not with my mobile, I walked over to the pay phone. I called him, and I told him, "Well... this is what happened. Please come help me. Please don't call the police." He says, "No, I won't call the police, I'm coming to you now." And then he arrived.

But she did not look normal, you know. He said. "This is not possible. You have to go home. I say "No, I can't ask you to take responsibility for this." He said, "You're going home. I'll arrange the rest." I went home then.
Several things about this statement are interesting. First, Joran's details are really sketchy. He doesn't really give any indication about what he said to the "friend" on the phone. Second, I have to wonder did Joran's friend tell him to go home as we see in the translation? Was it that direct, like a parent telling a child what to do? I'd need a translation expert here, but this raises my eyebrows again. Friends don't usually tell other friends what to do like this. This person was taking charge, telling him what to do. If it accurately translates, who would talk like that to Joran?

Also, was Joran's friend thinking in legal terms? Did he believe Joran needed to go home to have an alibi, to create an implausible time line for the disposal of the body? Who would think like this?

Joran then says that he had no problems sleeping that night. This is another huge red flag for me, and I think suggestive of who may be involved.

If you shared such a serious life-altering secret with someone, and you and him are the only two people to know this secret in the world, wouldn't you be paranoid for a while about the fact that someone might have heard something, your friend could talk, people could be on to you? Wouldn't it keep you up at night?

But strangely, Joran wasn't nervous. Who could give Joran such confidence in the situation that he could sleep at night?

I think the general gist of Joran's words are painting a picture here. Do you see what I see?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: March 01, 2008, 09:04:04 PM »

Durante e dianan di 27 pa 29 di februari 2008 un delegacion di Homeland Security (snipped)

Through translator:

during the dianan of 27 for 29 of feburary 2008 one delegacion of homeland security come across

Sounds to me like the Homeland Security delegation was meeting 2/27 - 2/29.  AF2 didn't arrive in Aruba until the evening of 2/29 and is scheduled to leave on Monday.  

Very nice find Klaas! They didnt look like the types that would be flying aboard that aircraft and using the call signs "Airforce 2"

And I have been silent about Anidac's daughter but I have to say thank god!!! 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #873 on: March 01, 2008, 09:06:18 PM »

Through translator:

Warning: pure speculation...from gut...AF2...is tied in with Persistence....NH case used as double edge sword against Aruba/powers-that-be...when I looked at those photos, the ones that got away...I saw things...but, I felt Natalee....a calmness filled me...a quiet voice said...*I'm going home*...and I do feel she is...but, we won't hear about it...due to the need for the double edge sword to go back in...continue operations...using targets/case as reason.....that's my 2 cents worth of speculation....running and ducking for cover now.....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: March 01, 2008, 09:06:45 PM »

ala_gunslinger, I will tell her but what are you thanking her for?  She was very touched by your postings and all the others as well.  She thanks the members of Scared Monkeys for the support they gave her "crazy" mom last night and for putting up with her and keeping her out busy and out of their hair for the last three years.  Imagine that..  LOL

For saving my soul!

I just told her how you answered.  She says that she is in the business of saving lives in the functional and the machanical and that God is in charge of our souls.  She is greatful to all here in the cage but is getting grouchy as the meds wear off and is being driven back home now.  She is ordering us to get back to work on finding Nat. and stop worrying about her.  She says her elbow hurts like a @#$%#!

If you have a good translation program I think you might find that in the Southern lingo to mean the same as in the East.  She is a hoot sometimes.  Only 5'4" but unstoppable so far.  She really does respect us behind the giggles.  She told the tail of the Monkeys tonight at the Firehouse.  Made it sound as if we are the matter for bards.  

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: March 01, 2008, 09:10:26 PM »

WoW! Texasmom I am very proud of you!! Excellent!!

Thanks *******! I forgot to post this with it:

Response from President Bush:

On behalf of President Bush, thank you for your correspondence.

We appreciate hearing your views and welcome your suggestions.

Due to the large volume of e-mail received, the White House cannot respond to every message.

Thank you again for taking the time to write.

OK Bush Cheney and Who Else Did You Send Letters to....You Definitely Rock TM! 

I was actually trying to find Ross Perot's email address when I found the ones for the White House.  I know that the staff there would have access to Mr. Perot's among others.  My husband and I lived on and were the caretakers of a large ranch for the first 16 years of our marriage.  The owners were from Dallas originally and had retired to our area.  They have both passed on now, but we came to know many of their friends over the years that have the means to help financially.  Many have passed on also since most were in their retirement years when we came to know them but there were still a few that I mailed a similar request to (from my Christmas card list, lol).  I haven't heard anything back from them but I'm not sure that I would.  I think if they choose to help they will do it discretely and possibly anonymously.  I still have a couple that I don't have email or mailing address for that I am willing to personnally call if I need to.

You rock TexasMom!  Texans' hearts are as big and generous as the sixe of the state!  The Lone Star is a country -- not a state!
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: March 01, 2008, 09:13:53 PM »

For saving my soul!

I just told her how you answered.  She says that she is in the business of saving lives in the functional and the machanical and that God is in charge of our souls.  She is greatful to all here in the cage but is getting grouchy as the meds wear off and is being driven back home now.  She is ordering us to get back to work on finding Nat. and stop worrying about her.  She says her elbow hurts like a @#$%#!

If you have a good translation program I think you might find that in the Southern lingo to mean the same as in the East.  She is a hoot sometimes.  Only 5'4" but unstoppable so far.  She really does respect us behind the giggles.  She told the tail of the Monkeys tonight at the Firehouse.  Made it sound as if we are the matter for bards. 

A young Eagle for sure!

Goodnight ya'll!

Existence is futile.
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: March 01, 2008, 09:14:30 PM »

8 hours ago on Scared Monkeys

It is being reported from Diario – Aruba that Air Force 2 and Dick Cheney have landed in Aruba. I hardly think that Dick Cheney took AF2 to Aruba for a vacation. To bad what ever US delegation that went to Aruba couldn’t tell them to get their act toge...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/topics/Dick+Cheney
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: March 01, 2008, 09:15:46 PM »

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: March 01, 2008, 09:20:40 PM »

Through translator:

Warning: pure speculation...from gut...AF2...is tied in with Persistence....NH case used as double edge sword against Aruba/powers-that-be...when I looked at those photos, the ones that got away...I saw things...but, I felt Natalee....a calmness filled me...a quiet voice said...*I'm going home*...and I do feel she is...but, we won't hear about it...due to the need for the double edge sword to go back in...continue operations...using targets/case as reason.....that's my 2 cents worth of speculation....running and ducking for cover now.....

I agree, Destiny.

Anidac,  I am so thankful that Tara is OK.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.