April 25, 2024, 11:20:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 361331 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: March 01, 2008, 09:24:07 PM »

I've mentioned this a few times -- no replies yet:

Is AF2 (the one in Aruba) a Boeing 707 or a 757?
Cheney uses a "757".  My first impression is that the plane in Aruba is the "old" AF1 - a 707.

NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: March 01, 2008, 09:28:14 PM »

After spending hours trying to catch up, I'll just make a general comment:

Aruba is Screwed

Destiny........I agree with you about the photos
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: March 01, 2008, 09:31:29 PM »

will someone repost the link with the "best" trap pics?

NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: March 01, 2008, 09:31:56 PM »

In fact, I think we have Aruba by the short-hairs!

The Persistance and crew on one side of the sword and some level of our government (be it Cheney or not) on the other.  I can only assume there are some very interesting conversations going on right now.

martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #884 on: March 01, 2008, 09:32:17 PM »

"The big problem in gasoline today isn't crude," noted Vice President Richard Cheney in 2001. "It's the lack of refinery capacity. We haven't built any new refineries in this country in over 20 years."

According to Valero's senior vice president for refining operations, Rich Marcogliese, the Aruba refinery's major product will be feedstock for other Valero refineries along the Gulf Coast. The refinery processes low-grade crude from the Yucatan peninsula that costs much less than benchmark grades. Once the preliminary refining is complete, the feedstock is shipped to the United States in order to be further refined into gasoline.

Rather than seeing it as a foreign asset, Valero "looks at Aruba as part of our Gulf Coast network," Marcogliese said. "It's a good strategic fit."

For Valero, the Aruba refinery project is both a challenge and an opportunity. Marcogliese said he was struck by the antiquated power generation facility at the refinery. Electricity is so expensive on the island that the plant must generate its own. Some of the equipment, he said, dates to the 1940s. On the other hand, the refinery has the potential to more than double in capacity, and its port facilities are top-notch. With the right upgrades and expansion, the Aruba refinery could be a major exporter to the United States.   
BettyLynn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: March 01, 2008, 09:32:57 PM »

Agree.  Right on!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #886 on: March 01, 2008, 09:35:40 PM »

Cheney uses a "757".  My first impression is that the plane in Aruba is the "old" AF1 - a 707.

Wreck...I believe it's a 757..a 707 has 2 engines each wing and I can only see one.

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: March 01, 2008, 09:36:44 PM »

8 hours ago on Scared Monkeys

It is being reported from Diario – Aruba that Air Force 2 and Dick Cheney have landed in Aruba. I hardly think that Dick Cheney took AF2 to Aruba for a vacation. To bad what ever US delegation that went to Aruba couldn’t tell them to get their act toge...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/topics/Dick+Cheney

I believe Cheney is in Aruba and I hope he addresses Natalee Holloway and the cover up. They are the ones who have accused Him,the Fbi and Natalee's Family of covering up/obstrcting justice in Natalee's murder and its time our Govt addresses that in person. Hopefully he prevents Aruba from making another very big mistake again tommorow night,as we know from the words of the ATA and Hans Mos they have no intention of being truthfull and have shown no signs of giving Natalee a honest Investigation.

There is a major troll at the FOK forum preparing everyone for this documentary of Rene'e Gielen as well. Hopefully that is never released as it would spare everyone on both sides of the pond from puking on each other. We know Anita's book was never released and I hope the same is true for this disgusting piece of trash.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: March 01, 2008, 09:38:56 PM »

I guess I shouldn't be lazy and research myself!! The "707" has 2 engines  on each wing -- the "757" only has one each. I think the plane in Aruba is the "757".  ..........just might really be Cheney!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: March 01, 2008, 09:39:48 PM »

"The big problem in gasoline today isn't crude," noted Vice President Richard Cheney in 2001. "It's the lack of refinery capacity. We haven't built any new refineries in this country in over 20 years."

According to Valero's senior vice president for refining operations, Rich Marcogliese, the Aruba refinery's major product will be feedstock for other Valero refineries along the Gulf Coast. The refinery processes low-grade crude from the Yucatan peninsula that costs much less than benchmark grades. Once the preliminary refining is complete, the feedstock is shipped to the United States in order to be further refined into gasoline.

Rather than seeing it as a foreign asset, Valero "looks at Aruba as part of our Gulf Coast network," Marcogliese said. "It's a good strategic fit."

For Valero, the Aruba refinery project is both a challenge and an opportunity. Marcogliese said he was struck by the antiquated power generation facility at the refinery. Electricity is so expensive on the island that the plant must generate its own. Some of the equipment, he said, dates to the 1940s. On the other hand, the refinery has the potential to more than double in capacity, and its port facilities are top-notch. With the right upgrades and expansion, the Aruba refinery could be a major exporter to the United States.  

martini,
Valero is in the process of selling the refinery, maybe to a Brazilian company or government agency.

Remember Hurricane Katrina knocked out thirty plus refineries.  This is but one and drop in our bottomless oil bucket.  Yet I have seen posters from Aruba say they supply a huge portion of our oil.  No, a very tiny amount.  And just imagine the impact on the economy there if Valreo were to decide to close that refinery and let it sit idle until someone does in fact take it off their hands.

There is a reason it has never been upgraded.  Distance could well be a part of that and currently the rebuilding of the refineries that are truly on our own Gulf Coast.

jmo

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: March 01, 2008, 09:39:56 PM »

Thanks SS!! (and also welcome to SM!)

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #891 on: March 01, 2008, 09:40:46 PM »

will someone repost the link with the "best" trap pics?

These were the best one's I've seen..someone else may have better

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.msg355959#msg355959

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: March 01, 2008, 09:42:39 PM »

I guess I shouldn't be lazy and research myself!! The "707" has 2 engines  on each wing -- the "757" only has one each. I think the plane in Aruba is the "757".  ..........just might really be Cheney!

I am not a expert on planes but the Diario Article says its a c-boeing 32 (Which is a variant of the 757)

http://www.answers.com/topic/boeing-757

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358016#msg358016
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 09:44:10 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: March 01, 2008, 09:46:33 PM »

I thought it had been determined that it is the Homeland Security Delegation in Aruba for a long-scheduled regular meeting.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: March 01, 2008, 09:48:03 PM »

I posted an explanation from the dictionary and I thought it said a variety of planes could carry him but whatever plane he used was tagged AF 2
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: March 01, 2008, 09:49:19 PM »

I thought it had been determined that it is the Homeland Security Delegation in Aruba for a long-scheduled regular meeting.

Klaas found that meeting was 27-29th and is over.  Not on Aruba.. He didn't arrive until last night.  That is the way I read it.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: March 01, 2008, 09:50:29 PM »

Destiny, talk more about what is on the other side of the sword!

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: March 01, 2008, 09:51:20 PM »

Air Force Two
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

The Boeing C-32, a variant of the 757, is the usual transportation for the Vice President of the United States.
Vice President Dick Cheney using a Boeing VC-25 presidential aircraft for a visit to the Middle East in 2002.Air Force Two is the air traffic control call sign used by any United States Air Force aircraft carrying the Vice President.[1] The term is often associated with a Boeing C-32, a modified 757 which is most commonly used as the Vice President's transport. The C-40 Clipper, a version of the Boeing 737, also serves in this role. Although the U.S. Marine Corps carry the primary mission for helicopter support of both the President, Marine One, and Vice President, Marine Two, UH-1N Twin Huey helicopters from the Air Force's 1st Helicopter Squadron are also used to support the Vice President in the Washington, D.C. area under the callsign Air Force Two.

During the buildup to the 2003 invasion of Iraq, Vice President Dick Cheney made his first overseas trip in office. For the March 2002, 10-day, 12-country whirlwind trip throughout the Middle East, Cheney used the VC-25A, a Boeing 747, that is typically reserved for the President. The aircraft used the call sign Air Force Two. Cheney's last time on the aircraft was over a decade before when he served as George H. W. Bush's Defense Secretary. [2][3]
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: March 01, 2008, 09:55:59 PM »

If that is Cheney on Aruba......don't you know it scared the
strawberries out of Renfro and Dompig when they heard he
was there. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: March 01, 2008, 09:59:13 PM »

If that is Cheney on Aruba......don't you know it scared the
strawberries out of Renfro and Dompig when they heard he
was there. 

Wouldn't you have loved to see that???

And only dear Magnolia would use scare the "strawberries" term....  love you girl! I often say they are in "deep Yogurt!"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.