March 28, 2024, 09:02:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 359040 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: March 01, 2008, 10:16:39 PM »

Anidac, I had been reading about your daughter. A very brave young woman, she is. Those that serve and protect are a special breed. Kodos to her. And I am very happy to see that she is ok. And you too and the rest of your family.
Give her lots of hugs and I hope you tell her that alot of people who don't even know who she is were thinking of her last night. Our children are very special to us monkeys.

My thoughts, and prayers  were with you as well , your daughter is a very brave woman.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: March 01, 2008, 10:16:41 PM »

Earlier today...when I asked OE if VP was on Aruba...his reply was...no he didn't know if VP was there...and to *why* AF2 was there...OE replied that he could not *comment* on that...

Is it just me...trying to read between lines that probably don't even exist?...I'll go track down the post...

"AF2 is on the Island. To me this indicates Cheney is on the island, but I can't confirm this nor comment on the reason for the visit. "

Yes this is very odd to me also, something is up,but because of the pictures getting out he's talking less then before.
Actually, I think OE was talking MORE since yesterday. I think he was kinda telling us we are on the "right track."

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: March 01, 2008, 10:16:53 PM »

I set off a major troll alert on the Dutch FOK forum promoting Beths Book  I bet they do everything possible tommorow to make her and the book look like lies.

http://forum.fok.nl/topic/1131355

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: March 01, 2008, 10:17:44 PM »

If Aruba claimed that a DEA agent ruined the inveatigation, imagine what they could say about a head of state.  I don't think it is Cheney and if it should be, that it would be related to the disappearance of Natalee.  JMO but I think wrong branch of government, Condi Rice would be more appropriate or someone from Dept of Justice. 

But since Dompig said Vice President Cheney, I do think it would be hilarious if he were to show up on their doorstep, lol!     I have no doubt that Dick Cheney is perfectly capable of scaring ALL of them.     And badly at that.

Cheney could have been a dictator in an earlier life:). He strikes me as a man that doesn't put up with a lot of crap, and that is what Rudy needs to meet.

PS I am surprised he didn't run for President.

I'm surprised Cheney is still alive considering the condition of his heart and the high number of previous heart attacks.  No, was never an option for him to run for President because of that, was known when he was selected for VP.

He bears a strong resemblance to my grandfather and I think he looks totally nice and sort of cuddly but understand he scares the BeJeezes out of most people.  Never understood that but he does have that reputation.  Somewhat of a terror in Washington. 

I do think he could easily deal with the situation, just can't imagine under what circumstances that could happen in reality.  But would be sort of nice if he just stopped over to ask after the investigation and how things are going.  You know, meet with the guys, Dompig and Hans and Rudy and Nels, kick back and chew the fat a bit. 

This country does so little in the way of what we are capable of doing should we ever truly become angry that I think the rest of the world tends to forget what we are capable of doing.

For example, there were no glass parking lots after 9-11 when there sure could have been.  Restraint is in our nature but just once in a while, since we get accused of it anyway, I'd like to see us just unleash on a few places on this earth.

jmo

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: March 01, 2008, 10:18:00 PM »

Maybe Joe Taco has hired Joran as his new nanny for his own children since he is so convinced that Joran is such a choir boy.

I heard Joran has been hired to "paint houses" and do some carpentry work as well...

Yes he likes to leave his signiture on things.  He should enjoy that.  Oh, perhaps Taco will borrow the VP's plane and drive JO JO to the looney bin.  If they see old Taco we may have to get someone else to fly it back.  They have a special room for attorneys who pleads people innocent and most likely knows they are guilty.   Jackb
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: March 01, 2008, 10:18:18 PM »

I have been thinking who is the most kick ass and take names later person in the US currently, and Dick Chaney has to be near the top of the list. If anyone can talk Rudy's language and address the shenanigans of the "local dirty dutch," Vice President MR Chaney is the one.

And further more, if Odie don't like it Mr. Cheny will take him quail hunting.   jackb

He isn't known for being the nicest VP of all time 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: March 01, 2008, 10:18:31 PM »

Maybe the reason that the crew of Persistence isn't flying out until
tomorrow is that they were waiting for an official of the
US government to arrive to take the evidence that they have.
They just didn't expect such a high ranking official.

Persistence could not have cleared customs with the evidence.

Ocean was very clever at wording things.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: March 01, 2008, 10:19:20 PM »

Maybe Aruba officials asked VP Chaney to appear as a special guest on their program tomorrow night and answer questions in person.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #928 on: March 01, 2008, 10:21:07 PM »

If Aruba claimed that a DEA agent ruined the inveatigation, imagine what they could say about a head of state.  I don't think it is Cheney and if it should be, that it would be related to the disappearance of Natalee.  JMO but I think wrong branch of government, Condi Rice would be more appropriate or someone from Dept of Justice. 

But since Dompig said Vice President Cheney, I do think it would be hilarious if he were to show up on their doorstep, lol!     I have no doubt that Dick Cheney is perfectly capable of scaring ALL of them.     And badly at that.

Cheney could have been a dictator in an earlier life:). He strikes me as a man that doesn't put up with a lot of crap, and that is what Rudy needs to meet.

Naw....too many skeletons in the closet...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #929 on: March 01, 2008, 10:22:09 PM »

I set off a major troll alert on the Dutch FOK forum promoting Beths Book  I bet they do everything possible tommorow to make her and the book look like lies.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: March 01, 2008, 10:22:14 PM »

He was shocked as we were that AF2 landed in Aruba. He said he promised things would get interesting but that wasn't what he had planned or something on those lines. He added he wouldn't comment the reason why AF2 may be in Aruba which intrigued me a bit.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 10:24:50 PM by Observer » Logged

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: March 01, 2008, 10:23:10 PM »

ooh, didn't think about that -- "Diplomatic Pouch"

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: March 01, 2008, 10:24:23 PM »

I'm surprised Cheney is still alive considering the condition of his heart and the high number of previous heart attacks.  No, was never an option for him to run for President because of that, was known when he was selected for VP.

He bears a strong resemblance to my grandfather and I think he looks totally nice and sort of cuddly but understand he scares the BeJeezes out of most people.  Never understood that but he does have that reputation.  Somewhat of a terror in Washington. 

I do think he could easily deal with the situation, just can't imagine under what circumstances that could happen in reality.  But would be sort of nice if he just stopped over to ask after the investigation and how things are going.  You know, meet with the guys, Dompig and Hans and Rudy and Nels, kick back and chew the fat a bit. 

This country does so little in the way of what we are capable of doing should we ever truly become angry that I think the rest of the world tends to forget what we are capable of doing.

For example, there were no glass parking lots after 9-11 when there sure could have been.  Restraint is in our nature but just once in a while, since we get accused of it anyway, I'd like to see us just unleash on a few places on this earth.

jmo

well, he did tell Pat Leahy to go F himself on the Senate floor. That generally gets someone's attention.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: March 01, 2008, 10:25:14 PM »

I didn't realize until I read wikipedia that there are actually 2 replica 747's that they use for AF1! Back in the early 90's a co-worker of mine (a Captain in the Naval reserve) took me to Andrews AFB and we saw AF1's hanger. Impressive!

If Dick Cheney let someone else use his plane to fly to Aruba, would the
plane still be referred to as AF2?  Or is it only AF2 if he is on it?

It's a call sign used only for the Vice President of the United States when he is traveling in the Air.

So that means that Cheney is on Aruba!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: March 01, 2008, 10:27:50 PM »

I was just thinking that very thing, Wreck.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #935 on: March 01, 2008, 10:27:54 PM »

It's hard to make an Angel look like the devil...but they do get their panties in a wad trying...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: March 01, 2008, 10:28:18 PM »

I do believe many were surprised at K~ post the other day. I believe the post was even deleted, I could be wrong. It was an emotional post with alot of frustration, high up there on the stress scale. I wonder what happened in Aruba once again to have ppl scared and frustrated. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: March 01, 2008, 10:29:04 PM »

But since Dompig said Vice President Cheney, I do think it would be hilarious if he were to show up on their doorstep, lol!     I have no doubt that Dick Cheney is perfectly capable of scaring ALL of them.     And badly at that.

jmo

well, he did tell Pat Leahy to go F himself on the Senate floor. That generally gets someone's attention.

It got my attention.  I applauded.

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: March 01, 2008, 10:30:47 PM »

I was just thinking that very thing, Wreck.

and the plane is not leaving until "Monday" -- AFTER The Persistence officially leaves!! hmmmm

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: March 01, 2008, 10:32:58 PM »

It's hard to make an Angel look like the devil...but they do get their panties in a wad trying...

The biggest thing I learned at that forum is there pre-conceived ideas about Natalee and Beth. Most of the Dutch have heard a very different story than what we know is to be true. It's not there fault as they have only read what has been in the media in Holland. It may take some time before that conception is changed. My worst mistake at the forum was calling Natalee a Angel and Beth loving and caring..As expected there has been plants in every dutch forum since the very beginning,most of them left because the interest dropped but they are back now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.