March 28, 2024, 09:38:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 359041 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 29, 2008, 06:41:01 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 11:33:41 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 08:00:51 PM »

From the previous thread:

This has probably been mentioned before.
I just found it going through the list in the Dr. Phil documents

Name/Title: Search for blood in Deepak Kalpoe's car
File No: none
Date: 9 June 2005 / 20:30
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator: Scott Henri Hahn (FBI), R.C.B. Tromp, S. G Ras
Description: Blood Search in Deepak Kalpoes Car
Source: Technische Opsporings-en Herkenningsdienst
Lab nr: 663/2005

Name/Title: taking of swab samples, Blood samples from Beth Ann Twitty / Dave Edward Holloway
File No: R00906/r00898 / b9109/b8987
Date: 10 June 2005 / 14:40
Pages: 2
Writer/Initiator: Silvio Gilberto Ras
Description: Swab Samples, Blood samples from: Beth Ann Twitty I Dave
Edward Holloway
Source: Technische Opsporings-en Herkenningsdienst
Lab nr. 667/2005

The samples were taken from the Kalpoe car on June 9th.
I think that Aruba says that in order to take a DNA swab that there
has to be something to compare the DNA to.
There must have been something found in Depak's car to warrant
taking Beth's DNA.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 08:02:43 PM »

When MF first reported it on Feb.26 it was posted as>>

The earlier report that the Persistance has found something has now been confirmed.
Human remains were found and these sent to the FBI lab in Quantico.

The report came back this morning stating that the tests exclude Natalee Holloway.

The OM will release a statement later today.

Last edited by MF on Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
~~~~~~~~

Then the thread title changed to 'fabric'

~~~~~~~~~
MF Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:35 pm   

No, the original report does not match Tito's report either. According to the OM statement, it was fabric found in the crab trap. Not human remains.
~~~~~~~~~~

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 08:03:28 PM »

Since you brought that over, does that make me first?

I have never been first.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 08:07:57 PM by San » Logged

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 08:03:43 PM »

Carry over...

There will always be speculation and interpretation when "the real" reports are not published.  The speculation may drive some crazy but that is what happens when someone else "tells" about another entities results.  One then judges the "report" based on the history of the presenter.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 08:04:37 PM »

Is that kinda like when blood turns to chocolate  .....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 08:04:56 PM »

When MF first reported it on Feb.26 it was posted as>>

The earlier report that the Persistance has found something has now been confirmed.
Human remains were found and these sent to the FBI lab in Quantico.

The report came back this morning stating that the tests exclude Natalee Holloway.

The OM will release a statement later today.

Last edited by MF on Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
~~~~~~~~

Then the thread title changed to 'fabric'

~~~~~~~~~
MF Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:35 pm   

No, the original report does not match Tito's report either. According to the OM statement, it was fabric found in the crab trap. Not human remains.
~~~~~~~~~~
I don't buy it.  Tim would not have called Dave for just fabric.  The pics we saw show a trap with more in it than just fabric.  The FBI are not telling Mos the results, other than the fabric is not what she wore on her last night in Aruba.  In other words, the FBI are not saying ANYTHING!  That's as it should be.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2008, 08:05:57 PM »

Postbus 1163, Oranjestad, Aruba
Havenstraat 2
Oranjestad
Aruba

To All media

From The Public Prosecutor’s Office

Date February 26, 2007

Pages 1

The Prosecutors’ Office of Aruba has received the results of the comparison tests done by the FBI Laboratory in the United States of America on clothing, cloth or a textile of some type recovered in January 2008 by an Aruban dive team inside a crab trap in about 90 feet of water, off the coast of Aruba. The Aruban dive team was directed to the crab trap by the crew of the vessel “Persistence” that is conducting a sea search looking for the body of Natalee Holloway. The Persistence is searching for a crab trap based on the story that the body of Natalee Holloway was disposed of and placed in a similar device.

The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Holloway’s blouse. The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.

On the 25th of February 2008, the Prosecutors’ Office received the official report from the FBI Laboratory that showed that the two materials were not a match.

Not one word about the dna.

Tim Miller
On the Record w/ Greta
February 27, 2008

Greta: Tim are they absolutely certain that this is not a piece of clothing belonging to Natalee Holloway?

Tim: The report we got is the DNA that came back did not match Natalee's DNA ...

Unofficial Transcript - Heli (RU)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2008, 08:06:05 PM »

Moved this thought forward.any opinions???

Great thoughts AZlady.You think it could be something from the VDS house.Blanket,plastic,something from the garden shed???Material from a bodybag???Just thoughts.Could be material from any of the perps houses.Opinions???

Keepthefaith

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2008, 08:06:59 PM »

Mos is just quoting one FBI statement.
There could have been several statements from the FBI.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2008, 08:07:02 PM »

Well, Mos' recent attitude problems could be as the result of being left out in the cold by the FBI.  Serves him right.

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2008, 08:07:24 PM »

Since you brought that over, does that make me first?

I have never been first.

Yes
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2008, 08:08:36 PM »

Great thoughts AZlady.You think it could be something from the VDS house.Blanket,plastic,something from the garden shed???Material from a bodybag???Just thoughts.Could be material from any of the perps houses.Opinions???

Keepthefaith

It could be any type of fabric used to wrap her body.  I think the fabric is the least significant part of the contents of the trap.  I also think the FBI is telling Mos to go suck an egg. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2008, 08:10:18 PM »

Keepthefaith

It could be any type of fabric used to wrap her body.  I think the fabric is the least significant part of the contents of the trap.  I also think the FBI is telling Mos to go suck an egg. 

I hope your right,as well as i sure hope Mos likes eggs!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2008, 08:14:37 PM »

We gave Aruba every chance to solve this case.  They've shown their refusal in so many ways.  It's time for someone else to step in, like our own FBI, and compile the evidence.  I personally think Aruba's hands will be tied when this is done, between the Dutch and the FBI.  They will have no choice and it will be a bitter pill for them to swallow.

BRING NATALEE HOME
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2008, 08:15:15 PM »

Maybe NBC was there to ensure that everything was recorded.  Hopefully this would ensure that there was evidence of what was found.  Perhaps there was some concern that it would go astray.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2008, 08:17:20 PM »

Maybe NBC was there to ensure that everything was recorded.  Hopefully this would ensure that there was evidence of what was found.  Perhaps there was some concern that it would go astray.
I think that's true.  It also ensures that the evidence is not tampered or damaged when found.  Even if this is not Natalee's body, if it is a body, it needs to be identified and the perpetrators caught.

BRING NATALEE HOME
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2008, 08:17:57 PM »

We gave Aruba every chance to solve this case.  They've shown their refusal in so many ways.  It's time for someone else to step in, like our own FBI, and compile the evidence.  I personally think Aruba's hands will be tied when this is done, between the Dutch and the FBI.  They will have no choice and it will be a bitter pill for them to swallow.

The bitter pill may be more distasteful for some than for others. 

Perhaps the bitter pill motivated Jan van der Straaten to return to the Netherlands.  I wonder if any others have relocated these past few weeks.  Any more homes for sale?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2008, 08:18:58 PM »

Keepthefaith

I know how to blow an egg.   

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2008, 08:20:06 PM »

Keepthefaith

I know what I *think* I saw in the 6 photos from last night...but, I'm not gonna post it here...don't wanna get jumped on...laying low for the time being...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.