April 27, 2024, 08:00:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 361526 times)
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: February 29, 2008, 09:34:30 PM »

Oceanexploration....Kyle... Have You seen the Post that Blonde left for You today in the Ocean Search Thread.....Its Very Interesting! 

Yes I've seen it thank you.  I honestly don't find it interesting.

Wreck,  I was not mocking you. 
I must have missed the questions I'm being accused of avoiding.  Should I save myself the trouble and just say no comment?
Thanks! I was really kind of worried that you might be dismissive or angry with my "theory."  After deeper analysis of Mos actual statement -- I actually am more confident I'm on the right track.

Wreck please tell me, why would you think I might be dismissive or angry? 
Because I was basicly saying that you all were not being totally frank with us. That maybe the The Persistence crew was purposely misleading us about the actual find. (I understand your possible motives to do so -- and I was giving reasons why I thought so)

Fair enough and well put.  However, we never mislead anyone and here's why:  We never said a word about finding anything so that we purposefully wouldn't mislead anyone and that others wouldn't mislead more...and so on and so on. The only mention by us about finding anything other than shipwrecks was buried in one posting on our blog where we said samples were recovered and sent for analysis.  This came after a local paper was chattering about some sort of samples, yet knew nothing of their nature, origin, or destination (Mos made some short statement).  The ones chatting about it is the media (Dateline,  via Tim Miller, Greta, etc).  They'll mislead you (not intentionally), not us. 

It works like this and you can take this to the bank:  As far as this case goes and others... the more someone says about anything the more you will be mislead by them.  If what they say contains even slight inaccuracies, those errors accumulate and propogate through the media like a game of telephone.  Ever play the game, telephone?  It's fascinating to watch when you're the one who sends the first message and watches it while it gets twisted and transformed person to person.  Now imagine when you have something given to the press and it's translated into Papiamento... then to Dutch... then to English (or any combination of the three).  They do the best they can and most mean well. 

Now ask yourself the question:  Why is there so much variety and discord among theories floating around on the net about this case? A majority of the source material was made available by... the media.  Also, it's a very complicated case.  Of course this is all just my opinion.   

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: February 29, 2008, 09:35:19 PM »

Unless I have missed something, there has been no announcement of a major break in the case, and as amazing as this group is, we cannot wish it so. I think we had better relax a little bit and simply keep the pressure on, and as soon as their is a break, someone will surely let us know. I am just as anxious, probably more so, than most, to learn of a true finding or break but I just can't will it so. I do see the pressure getting to Joran, I do see the affect of the boycott significantly and negatively affecting Aruba, so I know we are being effective. Breaking Joran and causing unhappiness in Aruba with their present leaders is how we will get justice for Natalee. Supporting the Persistence is how we will find Natalee for Beth so that she can take her baby home. There are clearly two jobs to be done, and if we support each other we make each other stronger. Personally, I am amazed at how well everyone has and is working together and I only hope it continues. I change that to I know it will.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: February 29, 2008, 09:41:23 PM »

Mos is just quoting one FBI statement.
There could have been several statements from the FBI.

interesting that the FBI is talking at all.

you never know... now do you? I actally met with an agent this week.  Sorry to be all mysterious but I can't/won't say more.

FBI know the truth

ain't that right Mister Robots
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: February 29, 2008, 09:42:15 PM »

I think Ocean Ex sounds like a very good man who has been working extremely long hours, away from home, in not so good working conditions, busting his ass to accomplish what all of us have been working towards, finding answers for Beth. I think he is the kind of guy who went as far as possible, maybe even took a risk, trying to share his findings only to have it backfire, just a little bit. I think he is the kind of guy that you are proud and relieved to see him standing shoulder to shoulder with you when you are engaged in a fight for your life. I think he is the kind of guy that we all should salute and say, "job well done, and we appreciate you." Like I have said many many times before, he is the kind of guy who is an actual "modern day hero."

That said, I feel like I can take those same words, and substitute Red in for Ocean, and mean the same thoughts. Both contributions reflect 100% effort and have hugely and significantly helped someone whom I am especially fond of, and as a result I will be forever in debt to both. Different contributions, but both just as important. And that same thought process applies to every SM and every supporter. People contribute what they can, based upon different skills, situations, and circumstances.

But all together, they make a damn formidable army that has the guilty shaking in their boots. Only God could have assembled this army, and it is an amazing sight to behold.

Back!

I would lay down my life for any one of you here, as I am sure you would for me.  Eagles don't flock.

You have to find them one at a time!

Existence is futile.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: February 29, 2008, 09:42:51 PM »

I am wondering why they would test fabric and say" no match " to what Natalee was wearing when she may have been simply wrapped in a blanket or cloth?
And then announce it publicly like it is major news. Apparently the material must have resembled Natalee's top.

I think Mos just used that one report because it said nothing.
He had been clued that something was about to leak and
decided to make a statement to deny without lying.

That the materials don't match means nothing. Maybe I just don't get it.......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: February 29, 2008, 09:46:19 PM »

well I will say two things...
One THANK YOU Private Eye...... for the kind words about Red.  He isn't arrogant and I won't even bother with a pissing contest on that front.  He still has the scar from the search in the landfill and never NOT once has ever complained about it... NEVER!!!  I of course, being the wife will fight for him for hell and highwater.

I will ALSO say that RED will never mislead anyone for any reason - so many times behind the scenes he gets mislead (not saying Beth or Dave here) it's disheartening  - and yet he stands strong. Let me remind you monkeys that Shango posted here and only here and that was good enough for Dave's book, you provided many many leads for the attys and others to follow - the internet isn't interring with this case unless you happen to be a stepmother, a paid troll or from the tourism authority.

The only thing that interferes with this case is a cover up from assbites protecting one of their own.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: February 29, 2008, 09:47:10 PM »

Kyle,

The question we would like for you to answer with something other than 'no comment' is as follows:

What can we do to help, other than pray?

Existence is futile.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: February 29, 2008, 09:48:19 PM »

OT:  Okay friends, I need to ask for your help in calming down.  I just received one of those calls no one ever wants to get.  Some of you know one of my daughters is a firefighter/EMT.  The state police just call my husband (who is not at home with me) to say that our daughter was driving the ambulance when it flipped/rolled on the highway between DC and Baltimore.  The patiant and attendee are trapped in the back. My daughter's condition is unknown and the third EMT in the passanger side is okay but banged up.  They are anywhere from 1 - 2 hours from our home.  State police do not want us to go to the scene but will call us when they know where they will be taking her.  Said it could be an hour or more.

This trooper is standing right there.  Why is he saying her condition is unknow and insisting that we not come to the scene if they are going to be there that long?  This feels bad and I can't do a thing about it.

I hate to pour this out here and now but I have been close to some of you over time and we seem to help each other through tough times.  Please pray she is okay with me?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: February 29, 2008, 09:50:08 PM »

OT:  Okay friends, I need to ask for your help in calming down.  I just received one of those calls no one ever wants to get.  Some of you know one of my daughters is a firefighter/EMT.  The state police just call my husband (who is not at home with me) to say that our daughter was driving the ambulance when it flipped/rolled on the highway between DC and Baltimore.  The patiant and attendee are trapped in the back. My daughter's condition is unknown and the third EMT in the passanger side is okay but banged up.  They are anywhere from 1 - 2 hours from our home.  State police do not want us to go to the scene but will call us when they know where they will be taking her.  Said it could be an hour or more.

This trooper is standing right there.  Why is he saying her condition is unknow and insisting that we not come to the scene if they are going to be there that long?  This feels bad and I can't do a thing about it.

I hate to pour this out here and now but I have been close to some of you over time and we seem to help each other through tough times.  Please pray she is okay with me?

Anidac - OMG, I pray she's ok
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #89 on: February 29, 2008, 09:50:11 PM »

Gunslinger, I think you have the right idea.

Good nite all.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: February 29, 2008, 09:50:39 PM »

Oceanexploration....Kyle... Have You seen the Post that Blonde left for You today in the Ocean Search Thread.....Its Very Interesting! 

Yes I've seen it thank you.  I honestly don't find it interesting.

Wreck,  I was not mocking you. 
I must have missed the questions I'm being accused of avoiding.  Should I save myself the trouble and just say no comment?
Thanks! I was really kind of worried that you might be dismissive or angry with my "theory."  After deeper analysis of Mos actual statement -- I actually am more confident I'm on the right track.

Wreck please tell me, why would you think I might be dismissive or angry? 
Because I was basicly saying that you all were not being totally frank with us. That maybe the The Persistence crew was purposely misleading us about the actual find. (I understand your possible motives to do so -- and I was giving reasons why I thought so)

Fair enough and well put.  However, we never mislead anyone and here's why:  We never said a word about finding anything so that we purposefully wouldn't mislead anyone and that others wouldn't mislead more...and so on and so on. The only mention by us about finding anything other than shipwrecks was buried in one posting on our blog where we said samples were recovered and sent for analysis.  This came after a local paper was chattering about some sort of samples, yet knew nothing of their nature, origin, or destination (Mos made some short statement).  The ones chatting about it is the media (Dateline,  via Tim Miller, Greta, etc).  They'll mislead you (not intentionally), not us. 

It works like this and you can take this to the bank:  As far as this case goes and others... the more someone says about anything the more you will be mislead by them.  If what they say contains even slight inaccuracies, those errors accumulate and propogate through the media like a game of telephone.  Ever play the game, telephone?  It's fascinating to watch when you're the one who sends the first message and watches it while it gets twisted and transformed person to person.  Now imagine when you have something given to the press and it's translated into Papiamento... then to Dutch... then to English (or any combination of the three).  They do the best they can and most mean well. 

Now ask yourself the question:  Why is there so much variety and discord among theories floating around on the net about this case? A majority of the source material was made available by... the media.  Also, it's a very complicated case.  Of course this is all just my opinion.   

Soooo........Ocean, what in the world was in that trap?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: February 29, 2008, 09:51:12 PM »

praying right now Andiac

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: February 29, 2008, 09:51:58 PM »

Dear God I pray that anidac's daughter is ok. 

We're praying for you and your daughter, anidac.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: February 29, 2008, 09:52:10 PM »

well I will say two things...
One THANK YOU Private Eye...... for the kind words about Red.  He isn't arrogant and I won't even bother with a pissing contest on that front.  He still has the scar from the search in the landfill and never NOT once has ever complained about it... NEVER!!!  I of course, being the wife will fight for him for hell and highwater.

I will ALSO say that RED will never mislead anyone for any reason - so many times behind the scenes he gets mislead (not saying Beth or Dave here) it's disheartening  - and yet he stands strong. Let me remind you monkeys that Shango posted here and only here and that was good enough for Dave's book, you provided many many leads for the attys and others to follow - the internet isn't interring with this case unless you happen to be a stepmother, a paid troll or from the tourism authority.

The only thing that interferes with this case is a cover up from assbites protecting one of their own.

Red doesn't need kind words from me, he is the real deal, a good man. And so is Ocean Ex. To tell you the truth, everyone I have met around here are simply good folks, real good folks.

Why do I get the impression if Red ever tried to do any different though that you just might stop that cold:)))))))))) Just kidding
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: February 29, 2008, 09:52:45 PM »

OT:  Okay friends, I need to ask for your help in calming down.  I just received one of those calls no one ever wants to get.  Some of you know one of my daughters is a firefighter/EMT.  The state police just call my husband (who is not at home with me) to say that our daughter was driving the ambulance when it flipped/rolled on the highway between DC and Baltimore.  The patiant and attendee are trapped in the back. My daughter's condition is unknown and the third EMT in the passanger side is okay but banged up.  They are anywhere from 1 - 2 hours from our home.  State police do not want us to go to the scene but will call us when they know where they will be taking her.  Said it could be an hour or more.

This trooper is standing right there.  Why is he saying her condition is unknow and insisting that we not come to the scene if they are going to be there that long?  This feels bad and I can't do a thing about it.

I hate to pour this out here and now but I have been close to some of you over time and we seem to help each other through tough times.  Please pray she is okay with me?

We are under attack!!!!

This ends here and now!

I will get on my knees for you and your daughter!

Who kneels with me?

Existence is futile.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #95 on: February 29, 2008, 09:52:49 PM »

praying right now Andiac

Me, too, Anidac.  Big time.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: February 29, 2008, 09:54:30 PM »

Private...
now what ever gave you that idea??/

this case has made have a take no prisioners attitude ever since that first search.... OMG they way they have messed with Natalee's family and friends....

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: February 29, 2008, 09:54:36 PM »

Anidac - OMG, I pray she's ok

My prayers are with you. WHEN YOU CAN, please let us know how she is doing and if we can help.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #98 on: February 29, 2008, 09:54:42 PM »

You are Not Alone....We are Praying.....Dear Lord Be with This Family and Comfort Them! In Jesus Name...Amen

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: February 29, 2008, 09:55:00 PM »

"The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Holloway’s blouse. The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.' I'M NOT GETTING THIS

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.