April 27, 2024, 08:57:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 361528 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: February 29, 2008, 10:07:54 PM »

"The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Holloway’s blouse. The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.' I'M NOT GETTING THIS

I'm glad there is someone else not getting it.....

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: February 29, 2008, 10:09:35 PM »

They just called.  We are meeting them at University Med Center in Baltimore I think.  Hubby knows.  Still won't tell us a thing about her condition.  But tell us about everyone else.  She was driving.  Patiant and attendee still trapped but okay.  All lanes closed.

Check later if everything is okay.  Much later.  It's a long drive and a busy hospital.  Bye and thank you all.
Drive carefully anidac!
We are holding you and yours up in prayer.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: February 29, 2008, 10:10:30 PM »

Anidac, prayers are out for your daughter. Be calm, take good care of yourself. Everything will be fine.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: February 29, 2008, 10:11:46 PM »

"The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Holloway’s blouse. The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.' I'M NOT GETTING THIS

This is of course speculation -

When did ALE get the sample?  Did they get everything, or just a piece?  What did the 'FBI' actually get?  Did they get what was found in that cage?

If the pictures were taken at the end of December, where was the material all that time?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: February 29, 2008, 10:13:04 PM »

I think Ocean Ex sounds like a very good man who has been working extremely long hours, away from home, in not so good working conditions, busting his ass to accomplish what all of us have been working towards, finding answers for Beth. I think he is the kind of guy who went as far as possible, maybe even took a risk, trying to share his findings only to have it backfire, just a little bit. I think he is the kind of guy that you are proud and relieved to see him standing shoulder to shoulder with you when you are engaged in a fight for your life. I think he is the kind of guy that we all should salute and say, "job well done, and we appreciate you." Like I have said many many times before, he is the kind of guy who is an actual "modern day hero."

That said, I feel like I can take those same words, and substitute Red in for Ocean, and mean the same thoughts. Both contributions reflect 100% effort and have hugely and significantly helped someone whom I am especially fond of, and as a result I will be forever in debt to both. Different contributions, but both just as important. And that same thought process applies to every SM and every supporter. People contribute what they can, based upon different skills, situations, and circumstances.

But all together, they make a damn formidable army that has the guilty shaking in their boots. Only God could have assembled this army, and it is an amazing sight to behold.

Back!

I would lay down my life for any one of you here, as I am sure you would for me.  Eagles don't flock.

You have to find them one at a time!

I think God might have brought this flock of Eagles together. That spirit is what makes this group so special. I have 2 old walnut trees that are living on the edge if prices don't go down:)

There is no doubt in my mind!

If you decide to harvest that wood, I would be more than happy to help you with it.  God will tell you what to do with it.  I wish I could share the story of this wood with you.

Did you know that walnut gets a more intense red (almost purple!) the closer you get to the roots?  Just like our blood!

Existence is futile.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: February 29, 2008, 10:15:10 PM »

Prayers for Anidac her husband and their daughter.  Praying for the best possible outcome.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: February 29, 2008, 10:15:23 PM »

How would ALE know the FBI already had an exact match of Natalee blouse?  Would the NFI have the same thing for comparison?  Could something of Natalee's have been recovered over two years ago during some search?  Perhaps from the rocks?  Could the FBI/ALE have recovered say fabric fibers from a car, the dump, or some other place?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: February 29, 2008, 10:15:42 PM »

I have the video downloaded someplace.  I think they cut part of the video out though.

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: February 29, 2008, 10:19:37 PM »

They just called.  We are meeting them at University Med Center in Baltimore I think.  Hubby knows.  Still won't tell us a thing about her condition.  But tell us about everyone else.  She was driving.  Patiant and attendee still trapped but okay.  All lanes closed.

Check later if everything is okay.  Much later.  It's a long drive and a busy hospital.  Bye and thank you all.

They only close all lanes for one reason.

Existence is futile.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #129 on: February 29, 2008, 10:19:59 PM »

Big prayers going out to Anidac and family.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: February 29, 2008, 10:20:15 PM »

Just wanted to let Anidac know her family is in my prayers.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #131 on: February 29, 2008, 10:20:48 PM »

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your daughter and family!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #132 on: February 29, 2008, 10:21:48 PM »

They close all lanes if there are people trapped in vehicles in any wreck....be/think positive!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: February 29, 2008, 10:22:19 PM »

Prayers from my home to Anidac and family. 

Beans
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: February 29, 2008, 10:22:55 PM »

How would ALE know the FBI already had an exact match of Natalee blouse?  Would the NFI have the same thing for comparison?  Could something of Natalee's have been recovered over two years ago during some search?  Perhaps from the rocks?  Could the FBI/ALE have recovered say fabric fibers from a car, the dump, or some other place?

My question is not how would they have a comparison fabric with which to check Natalee's blouse as much as how could they take an unknown scrap of fabric which likely doesn't even resemble Natalees blouse by visual observation, test it ---and say it is not Natalee. Again, if she wore nothing, and was wrapped in a tarp, the fabrics would not match. Yet would it not be possible that it be her?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: February 29, 2008, 10:24:16 PM »

My prayers to andiac, daughter and all involved...........

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: February 29, 2008, 10:27:52 PM »

Oceanexploration....Kyle... Have You seen the Post that Blonde left for You today in the Ocean Search Thread.....Its Very Interesting! 

Now ask yourself the question:  Why is there so much variety and discord among theories floating around on the net about this case? A majority of the source material was made available by... the media.  Also, it's a very complicated case.  Of course this is all just my opinion.   

Because the Main Perps were allowed to cover all there tracks and the Aruban Officials helped them. There is so much mis-information that came out about most everything that it's hard to say much of anything is 100% fact. One example is we still dont know for sure if Joran wears size 14 or size 10.5 and why they were looking for one shoe initially and then a pair of shoes They have released very little from the dossier and we know that this case has been tampered with in a major way. The American Media is so out of the loop that it is frightening while the Aruban Media and certain reporters consistently put out mis-information.

That is simple. That has been the goal of the Aruban coverup and that is what has caused Beth and Dave to be sentenced to a living hell for 3 years. That is why I hate the bastards so much. A goofy teen, even though he is an asshole, I can deal with, kids are kids everywhere, but the actions of the adults excuting the coverup ranks at the bottom of the barrel. The buffoon teen has tried to confess twice only to have the adults thwart his efforts.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: February 29, 2008, 10:28:50 PM »

I will keep your daughter, your family and the others involved in my prayers.
God BLESS!!

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: February 29, 2008, 10:29:13 PM »

They close all lanes if there are people trapped in vehicles in any wreck....be/think positive!

Could it be for a flight for life helicopter?  I've seen that a few times and it is amazing where they can land, how small the space is, and how quickly they take off again.

I will pray for her daughter and the others.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: February 29, 2008, 10:29:47 PM »

keeping Andiac lifted in prayers.. .. and signing out for a while... I am exhausted!

Keep the faith monkeys....

stand with the girl

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.