April 25, 2024, 09:20:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 361348 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: February 29, 2008, 11:26:44 PM »

More accident news:
Overturned Ambulance Sends Seven to ER

ABC 7 News - Share Overturned Ambulance Sends Seven to ER  ABC 7 News - Print Overturned Ambulance Sends Seven to ER  ABC 7 News - Email Overturned Ambulance Sends Seven to ER  ABC 7 News - RSS Feeds  ABC 7 News - Send Overturned Ambulance Sends Seven to ER via Instant Messager
ABC 7 News - Share This Article
An ambulance overturned on I-295 Friday night, sending a total of seven people to area hospitals, including four to shock trauma.

It happened at the Baltimore/Anne Arundel County line Friday night.

Fire officials say of the seven patients taken to area hospital, four were sent to a trauma center and three were sent to the University of Maryland Emergency Department. All have non-life threatening injuries.

The crash involved a private ambulance, a car and an SUV.

It happened in the northbound lanes, shutting them down.

Maryland State Police are investigating.

http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0208/500334.html
There is a photo of the ambulance here as well.
Sounds OK, still praying here

OK, Anidac said they were going to University Medical Center, is that a trauma hospital?
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: February 29, 2008, 11:27:27 PM »

I know that my opinion is worth nothing here as I  do not come up with wild theories but I think we should all wait until the people on the Persistance give us some DEFINITE information.  They are the ones in the trenches doing the dirty work, not us.  We should let them tell us when it is time and not feel entitled to know every move they make.  Yes we are here to support the family and find justice for Natalee but we should let the experts do their work and not try not to speculate.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #182 on: February 29, 2008, 11:29:06 PM »

Oh Poo...I wasn't going to do this...but here goes anyway....who else *saw* the leg bone protruding from the bottom of the whatever material it is, in one of the photos that Robin posted?
BINGO, I have been studying the photos and have noticed exactly what you are refereing to. One photo shows it more clearly than the other. It sticks out a few inches or so. I just showed my wife all the photos and the first thing she says is that it looks like a body was wrapped in a blanket and oh yeah, there is the skull!!

I'm not going to touch this one... but I will say this:
By openly discussing what you see in the pictures with eachother you will ruin all objectivity and make unbiased observations of the object under inspection impossible for others.

Hi to all..First time trying to post so if I mess it up..please don't hold it against me.

It seems like these pictures must be somewhat important or why would they have been
sent here by Robin? (do I have this right?)

Does anyone actually know how big this cage-trap-other is ? I'm atttaching this to
Ocean (Kyle's) message as it seems he is most likely to know.

I love the monkey emoticons...wish I could use them for my business email's

Thanks

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #183 on: February 29, 2008, 11:30:40 PM »

More accident news:

ABC 7 News - Share Overturned Ambulance Sends Seven to ER  ABC 7 News - Print Overturned Ambulance Sends Seven to ER  ABC 7 News - Email Overturned Ambulance Sends Seven to ER  ABC 7 News - RSS Feeds  ABC 7 News - Send Overturned Ambulance Sends Seven to ER via Instant Messager
An ambulance overturned on I-295 Friday night, sending a total of seven people to area hospitals, including four to shock trauma.

Fire officials say of the seven patients taken to area hospital, four were sent to a trauma center and three were sent to the University of Maryland Emergency Department. All have non-life threatening injuries.

OK, Anidac said they were going to University Medical Center, is that a trauma hospital?

Looks like it.
http://www.umm.edu/shocktrauma/
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #184 on: February 29, 2008, 11:31:10 PM »

Welcome Sea Searcher!    

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: February 29, 2008, 11:31:14 PM »

Well, how abou twe study this picture. The more I look at it, the more I just realy like this little guy! Especially with that bad ass chain he's sporting.

LOL-- "SilverFox" has been using that as his Avatar for quite awhile -- deadringer for "Larry King"!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: February 29, 2008, 11:33:02 PM »

I know that my opinion is worth nothing here as I  do not come up with wild theories but I think we should all wait until the people on the Persistance give us some DEFINITE information.  They are the ones in the trenches doing the dirty work, not us.  We should let them tell us when it is time and not feel entitled to know every move they make.  Yes we are here to support the family and find justice for Natalee but we should let the experts do their work and not try not to speculate.

Seems to me the people on the Persistence are getting ready to go home.  We are just wondering why all the hullabaloo. We aren't asking them for every move they make, we aren't insisting that Kyle give us answers, we're simply discussing it.  Isn't that ok?
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #187 on: February 29, 2008, 11:33:17 PM »

Hello Sea Searcher!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #188 on: February 29, 2008, 11:33:57 PM »

Well, how abou twe study this picture. The more I look at it, the more I just realy like this little guy! Especially with that bad ass chain he's sporting.

I like Him too!!!  Seems like one very determined widdle Monkey to me!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: February 29, 2008, 11:34:49 PM »

More accident news:

Looks like it.

So she's probably one of the four sent to Trauma even though not life threatening, could still be life changing.  I'll continue to pray.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #190 on: February 29, 2008, 11:35:36 PM »

Welcome Sea Searcher!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: February 29, 2008, 11:37:36 PM »

Sea Searcher - welcome to SM 
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #192 on: February 29, 2008, 11:40:15 PM »

More accident news:

Looks like it.

So she's probably one of the four sent to Trauma even though not life threatening, could still be life changing.  I'll continue to pray.

Now that I look closer, the same hospital has ER as well. It looks state of the art, if you need that kind of treatment.
Still praying here but feeling much better about her.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: February 29, 2008, 11:40:37 PM »

Rumors of the moment - Joran in hospital & bone and trap found!

Why keep looking?  Perhaps this is the biggest disinformation campaign to date? 

Let those at the blogs convince themselves that Natalee has been found and that there is no need to keep look?

No need to raise funds for a continue search?

No need to educate the public?

No need to keep the case in the news?

Search over?  Case closed?  Justice for Natalee?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: February 29, 2008, 11:41:43 PM »

Sorry for the DP, but I didn't add this link:

Emergency Services at the University of Maryland Medical Center:
http://www.umm.edu/emergencyserv/index.htm
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: February 29, 2008, 11:42:27 PM »

Why is Dick Cheney in Aruba?

Diario Newspaper March 1st 2008

Air force 2 owing to descend at aruba ... maximum security at airports
 saturday, 01 march 2008 oranjestad (aan):

Last aeropuerto of aruba was have extra security hour cu air force 2, one c-boeing 32 owing to descend. For of nightfall end was talk of the arrival of the plane here at aruba, which is esun ordinarily using for transport of the vice president of markets. Polisnan owing to being notifies for extra surveillance of airport rond. So cu owing to the plane descend 9'or of diabierna one night quantity of equipment owing to send for being give pabao attendance at the part where the plane owing to staciona. Was talk cu dick cheney will is there of the plane cu all his own safety cu owing to achieve autorizacion for march arm at aruba. Esnan cu owing to arrive there will bandona aruba monday morning.

Saturday morning will actuate the plane for one more part pabao close of caserne of bombero because airport is druk and the plane is coy much space. The part which is close cu plane is using for bay runway will let the air force 2 stop. On the photograph here can see more of the plane just past hour cu owing to descend at end of aruba.

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1267&Itemid=30
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 11:45:57 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: February 29, 2008, 11:42:55 PM »

Rumors of the moment - Joran in hospital & bone and trap found!

Why keep looking?  Perhaps this is the biggest disinformation campaign to date? 

Let those at the blogs convince themselves that Natalee has been found and that there is no need to keep look?

No need to raise funds for a continue search?

No need to educate the public?

No need to keep the case in the news?

Search over?  Case closed?  Justice for Natalee?

Nope - we continue as we have been
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #197 on: February 29, 2008, 11:44:25 PM »

Sea Searcher - welcome to SM 

A Big Welcome here too Seasearcher!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #198 on: February 29, 2008, 11:44:42 PM »

Seems to me the people on the Persistence are getting ready to go home.  We are just wondering why all the hullabaloo. We aren't asking them for every move they make, we aren't insisting that Kyle give us answers, we're simply discussing it.  Isn't that ok?

From my observation....this is indeed a Discussion Thread.  Keep plugging away Monkeys.  I'm signing out for tonight.  I likely will not be online for about 2-3 days.  We lose Internet service tonight.  I'll do my best to keep updates about the search coming at:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com

Good night all, and may God bring Justice for Natalee, peace, healing, and restoration to the broken hearted.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #199 on: February 29, 2008, 11:44:46 PM »

Welcome Sea Searcher!    

Thanks for the Welcome..as you see I'm a bit nervous (atttaching)

I've been reading here steadily since the re-arrest (if you call it that) but
followed this tragedy from the beginning at RWV until the tone seemed to
change from Dan after a theory posted by someone called scubajap which
left the J2K out of it...not sure why as they are guilty as hell in my opinion.

You guys are incredible..I've tried to post before but by the time I start, it's
been said 10 times already...not a fast typer

Thanks again

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.