April 28, 2024, 02:27:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 361553 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #400 on: March 01, 2008, 08:59:28 AM »

"The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Holloway’s blouse. The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.' I'M NOT GETTING THIS

??

Why do I have a vivid memory of that video? My memory is that the searcher with the fabric was not treating it as evidence and actually tossed it into the wind at the end of the tape! Does anyone else remember that?
Later, there was a statement that the fabric was meaningless and not at related to Natalee or the case.
Have I lost my mind?  again?
I totally remember watching the original video of this and seeing the searcher wipe his face with the peice of cloth.....as I yelled at my tv.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: March 01, 2008, 09:03:52 AM »

I totally remember watching the original video of this and seeing the searcher wipe his face with the peice of cloth.....as I yelled at my tv.

And our trusted and beloved poster 'bondia' told us that the 'searcher' holding the cloth was a Mansur. I have the post saved somewhere.

Based on bondia's track record and their complicitness in the cover up (hard to tell which psycho was actually posting, tho) I wonder who the 'searcher' really was.

Sure would like to ask the searcher a question or two.

?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: March 01, 2008, 09:04:04 AM »

"The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Holloway’s blouse. The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.' I'M NOT GETTING THIS

??

Why do I have a vivid memory of that video? My memory is that the searcher with the fabric was not treating it as evidence and actually tossed it into the wind at the end of the tape! Does anyone else remember that?
Later, there was a statement that the fabric was meaningless and not at related to Natalee or the case.

I don't ever remeber seeing anything about this except for here.Tossing it in the wind?Does that mean it is gone and no one has it now?It certainly looks like her top,no doubt!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #403 on: March 01, 2008, 09:08:36 AM »

??

Thank you! Monkeys everywhere were screaming over the mistreatment of that evidence. I think that several of us tried to reach into our tv screens  for that fabric. Do you think it is possible that it did actually get to the FBI after all?

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #404 on: March 01, 2008, 09:08:47 AM »

Meant to say "even law enforcement" rather than "every"

Bet you couldn't go out and explore in Aruba with out being watched!

Good morning, IBE.  I must say YOU ROCK!   

I've kept up with your shenanigans in the Donna Jou case.  Bless you for hanging in there.  I'm so proud of you and your dedication.  Thank you.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: March 01, 2008, 09:15:20 AM »

Good Morning, I'm just catching up and back on like page 13, and if this has been discussed please just ignore my post.

Gabe Leo has been babbling on the FP about Homeland Security for a few days now. This Air Force "2" must have something to do with that.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: March 01, 2008, 09:18:37 AM »

Fabric....I just read this....will have to find it...said by a Ranger and I believe there was a name...there is a pic of the guy holding it at the link.

From the Important Case documents...

Fabric – found in the Boca Tortuga area Arikok National Park on 7-17-05. Said to be fishing nets, but appears to match the pattern of Natalee’s top worn on the night she disappeared.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=255.0
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: March 01, 2008, 09:19:27 AM »

I know that my opinion is worth nothing here as I  do not come up with wild theories but I think we should all wait until the people on the Persistance give us some DEFINITE information.  They are the ones in the trenches doing the dirty work, not us.  We should let them tell us when it is time and not feel entitled to know every move they make.  Yes we are here to support the family and find justice for Natalee but we should let the experts do their work and not try not to speculate.

Seems to me the people on the Persistence are getting ready to go home.  We are just wondering why all the hullabaloo. We aren't asking them for every move they make, we aren't insisting that Kyle give us answers, we're simply discussing it.  Isn't that ok?
y want

I am sure they are not heading home because they want to.  This type of operation takes money and if the money is not there they cannot continue.  Discussion is one thing but posting theories that have NO basis in truth is another.  When we come up with things that are not based on fact and others here run with it, it makes us no better than other sites not so sympathetic to the family.  I think we need to stick to the FACTS and let those who know what they are doing do their work.  None of us here are detectives, CSI, or DNA experts. 

Well casa, in all due respect -- speculating, theorizing, researching, and postulating is exactly why we are all here. Throw a million ideas against the wall and odds are -- one will stick. Putting your faith in one avenue is pure folley. The power of each of us putting our "wild theories" out there can only help. We analyze, examine, and argue -- that is how the truth comes out!

Nothing wrong with discussion and analyzing.  Yes, putting your faith in one avenue might be folley but that could also apply to those that only put their faith in the fact that Joran and the Kalpoes had something to do with the disappearance of Natalee. (I do think they did by the way) Discussion and analyzing is very different than making up theories and seeing things that might not be there.  Trust me wreck no one on this  blog or any other will be the one to solve this case.  The truth will not come out by people posting theories about what they think when they are not there searching or actually seeing what is going on.  We are here to support the family and those searching for answers not to cause problems for those working to find an answer.

I have reached my boiling point with you.  You have some nerve saying the people on this bog won't solve this case.  And for you to say because we are not actually there looking we don't matter because we aren't doing the work.

The many bloggers on this forum has devoted a lot of their personal time in trying to find out what happened to Natalee because we care about her and her family and that is a fact.

Much information has been sent to the family just by being on a blog and finding out information and passing it along to the family.

Red was digging in the dump but that doesn't matter right Casa because he is not searching the sea and he is not a professional.

You seem to like put people down for their efforts.  I would like to ask you why the hell are you here then.  You are getting mad because people are posting their theories of what they think happened and you make yourself the judge of what is true and what is not.  The only people who know the actual truth are the murderers themselves, our FBI and the Aruban Government.  We have been fighting this battle because the Aruban Government wanted us to go away and we did not.  The protesters had an effect on their tourism shows but that doesn't matter to you because they aren't searching the ocean.

You are pathetic.
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #408 on: March 01, 2008, 09:23:06 AM »

I don't ever remeber seeing anything about this except for here.Tossing it in the wind?Does that mean it is gone and no one has it now?It certainly looks like her top,no doubt!
Tot - it looked that way to me.

FWIW Monkeys- I was an active poster on SM from the start of Natalee's disappearance. I quit posting after awhile for various reasons, mostly personal things in my life. I have always kept up with SM. Joran's confession compelled me to register again and speak up.
I have no pretensions of being able to solve this tragic case.
I strongly believe that SM has had a huge impact though.
SM keeps the case out there in public view.
SM makes certain that Natalee does not just disappear as other news stories take precedence.
Never have I thought that SM was simply a memorial site, although it is that too.
Monkeys don't check their brains in at the log in page.
Monkeys rock and never give up!!! 

My humble thanks to Red for this great site!!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: March 01, 2008, 09:26:01 AM »

Casa - that is over and done with.  Robin made a mistake, they should never have been posted on the internet at all.  Nothing is safe on the internet.  I'm sure the Admins of BNH are aware of that.  I actually wonder if they weren't posted intentionally so they would get out.  That said they can't be retracted now.

This is what exactly happened.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: March 01, 2008, 09:29:06 AM »

Tot - it looked that way to me.

FWIW Monkeys- I was an active poster on SM from the start of Natalee's disappearance. I quit posting after awhile for various reasons, mostly personal things in my life. I have always kept up with SM. Joran's confession compelled me to register again and speak up.
I have no pretensions of being able to solve this tragic case.
I strongly believe that SM has had a huge impact though.
SM keeps the case out there in public view.
SM makes certain that Natalee does not just disappear as other news stories take precedence.
Never have I thought that SM was simply a memorial site, although it is that too.
Monkeys don't check their brains in at the log in page.
Monkeys rock and never give up!!! 

My humble thanks to Red for this great site!!!

Thankyou for replying bluwaters..I too was here in the beginning but due to personal losses,had to quit posting and became a lurker every so often just to catch up.When I tried logging back in,it wouldn't except my old username so I had to start anew.I'm so glad to be back!!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: March 01, 2008, 09:32:27 AM »

Casa - that is over and done with.  Robin made a mistake, they should never have been posted on the internet at all.  Nothing is safe on the internet.  I'm sure the Admins of BNH are aware of that.  I actually wonder if they weren't posted intentionally so they would get out.  That said they can't be retracted now.

I guess it would be futile to ask why they were intentionally leaked?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: March 01, 2008, 09:36:44 AM »

I'm glad I went to bed when I did last night -- or I might have really gone off.  I tried to be civil with casa and it fell on deaf ears. The frickin' nerve to come on here and blast Klaas, Red, and every other monkey that spent COUNTLESS hours trying to bring some answers and relief to the family. BNH has no monopoly on "knowing the family." I think you might be surprised to learn just exactly who some of the posters here are at SM actually are. So many others last night said it much more tactfully and elegantly than I.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: March 01, 2008, 09:37:09 AM »

I'm glad there is someone else not getting it.....

TY BB
Also If Natalee got her shirt in May of 2005 and then Beth got her a new shirt in say July of 2005, it may NOT HAVE COME from the same lot of material anyway.
 So this is all BS to me, something is going on here.
I know all about this shit, being that I make cloths, curtains etc sometimes, of course when I'm not doing all the other things I do.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: March 01, 2008, 09:38:58 AM »

what are you guys talking about?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: March 01, 2008, 09:40:14 AM »

Fabric..link to the front page....pics here as well

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/06/18/what-did-the-aruba-park-ranger-pick-up-at-boca-tortuga-area-fabric-that-matched-natalees-top/

Ranger’s name with the duct tape….sorry I must have confused the two

ARIKOK NATIONAL PARK AREA:

On 7-17 an ARUBAN “Arikok National Park” ranger, MARIO RASMIJN, while collecting trash discovered what appeared to be a 5” piece of duct tape with blonde hairs adhered to the tape. It is reported there are 4 blonde hairs, each about 6” to 1’ long. The duct tape with hairs was discovered at 11:45 am on the north-central shoreline area of “Boca Tortuga” (near the “Natural Pool” tourist attraction) or “conchi” called "Cura di Tortuga." The “Cura di Tortuga” is a secret,
Snipped…

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #416 on: March 01, 2008, 09:40:21 AM »

I hear ya, Wreck.

My first thought was BUI.  Big time.  But typos didn't seem rampant so I discarded that theory. 

The pressure is getting to everyone but GEEZ! 

Expect a miracle.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: March 01, 2008, 09:40:37 AM »

Read the posts from late last night, blah -- you would have gone ballistic.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #418 on: March 01, 2008, 09:42:39 AM »

Absolutely.  Ballistic would have been just a warm up for you.

Expect a miracle.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: March 01, 2008, 09:46:37 AM »

Absolutely.  Ballistic would have been just a warm up for you.

What was posted intentionally so it would get it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.