April 27, 2024, 02:23:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 361497 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: March 01, 2008, 10:57:32 AM »

blah, I bailed early so I wasn't here.  It appeared to be a misunderstanding over what we do here: discuss, speculate, examine, theorize, etc.  I think we were told we wouldn't solve the case right here because we weren't on the ground looking or something like that. 

I bailed early.  I'm glad I did.   I read thru it all when I got up this morning and it was confusing.  I scrolled alot.

I read all that BS but I dont see what Robin posted so it would "get out"

The pictures of the fish trap, blah.  Those were sent to the family and Robin posted them on another forum and then they were everywhere.

Pay attention!

Good Morning, All Other Monkeys!

Anna,the question Blah and I have is why they would intentionally be leaked out.We are paying attention but I guess we are just not in the loop as to knowing why.Sorry...

This is a decision Robin made and it was her's and Daves to make.  If he did not help her make this, then that is between her and him.  What does it matter anyway.  For the love of Pete.  I have not slept much and I am grouchy.   Jack b
PS:  Please do not that that mouth started on us this am.  She is worse than waking up to jaws.  Maybe she will go to BFN and roar for awhile.      Jack b

Jack, it won't hurt my feelings one bit if you skip every post I ever make.

Nellie Olson

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #461 on: March 01, 2008, 10:57:49 AM »

Just to be clear,
these are the pics where Tim Miller called Dave and said he is 99.9% sure they found her?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/page/2/

Yes

well, for him to do that, he had to be looking at more than just these pictures

what else did he have besides the fabric?

seems something with DNA

there has tobe human remains.

Tim Miller doesnt make that call without human remains.

No way does he do it just on a piece of fabric
blah, some of us here believe Natalee has indeed been found. I gave some "theories" yesterday on why it may not be public knowledge yet. Even oceanexplorer said he "liked my thinking." According to casa, I have no business speculating on "wild theories." casa claims I am interfereing with those that are really working on the case. Well, OE didn't seem to upset with me.

Well, all I know is that since casa has stopped posting that nonsense the energy level and "monkey karma" in the cage is back to where it should be.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: March 01, 2008, 10:59:37 AM »

are there better pictures than the ones posted on the front page?

Yes here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.msg355959#msg355959
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: March 01, 2008, 11:00:16 AM »

O/T

Anidac,

I had a son critically injured in auto accident in that area and he was airlifted to National Hospital Center where he received excellent care and did rehab at Sibley.  Wonderful medical facilities in that area.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #464 on: March 01, 2008, 11:00:40 AM »

I totally remember watching the original video of this and seeing the searcher wipe his face with the peice of cloth.....as I yelled at my tv.

And our trusted and beloved poster 'bondia' told us that the 'searcher' holding the cloth was a Mansur. I have the post saved somewhere.

Based on bondia's track record and their complicitness in the cover up (hard to tell which psycho was actually posting, tho) I wonder who the 'searcher' really was.

Sure would like to ask the searcher a question or two.

?
I didn't know bondia was anyones"beloved"Smile
I think,if I recall correctly,that the searcher was from the national park reserve or something like that.I don't think he was part of ALE.Wasn't that around the time they found the duct tape and hairs?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: March 01, 2008, 11:01:36 AM »

#1 -Not that I have to but I'd like to apologize to everyone for the SM member last night who managed to insult everyone here. 

#2 -I'd like to find out if Dick Cheney is in Aruba or not.  We know AF2 is there.  We also know there's some kind of Homeland Security meeting going on.  Glenda posted at RU today that they (AF2) arrived last night and is scheduled to leave on Monday. 

#3 - I'll be working and lurking today 

No need to apologize to me! You are the one who deserves the apology.

Someone who knows their aircraft better than me should look at the actual "Air Force 2" pic. That plane is definitely an "old" AF1 -- but I'm thinking it may be the "707" model. I believe Cheney actually has a 757 he travels on these days. I'm guessing Cheney himself is not on Aruba -- it's another Government official. Probably "Homeland Security".

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: March 01, 2008, 11:02:17 AM »

Morning Monkeys.  I'm glad I went to bed early last night.  The poor woman sounds deranged to me.  Hope she gets some rest.   I'm glad we're all back to normal.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: March 01, 2008, 11:03:05 AM »

Anidac, these are for your daughter, some tulips from Amsterdam.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: March 01, 2008, 11:03:49 AM »

Wow, much better, thanks!!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: March 01, 2008, 11:04:38 AM »

Anidac, best wishes for your daughter's full recovery.  That's a very scary phone call you received. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: March 01, 2008, 11:05:57 AM »

All I could find at a quick glance...

Delegacion di Homeland Security a yega Aruba       
Friday, 29 February 2008 

Durante e dianan di 27 pa 29 di februari 2008 un delegacion di Homeland Security ta di bishita na Aruba y cual ta encabeza pa Mr. David W. Tiedge, DHS Office of International Affairs. Meta di nan bishita ta pa delibera cu representantenan di gobierno riba un extension di e acuerdo existente entre Aruba y Merca relaciona cu e US/Aruba Pre Clearance na nos Aeropuerto Internacional Reina Beatrix y en especial  pa loke ta e aspectonan di seguridad y screening di avionetanan priva na e General Aviation Universal.

E delegacion ta consisti tambe di Ms. Erica Bomsey, DHS Office of the General Counsel, Ms. Alexis Pierce, DHS Office of International Affairs, Ms. Kimberly Hailey, CBP Pre-clearance, Ms. Lesleyanne Kessler, CBP Office of the General Counsel y Ms. Lee Ann Harty, Port Director CBP Aruba.

Durante nan estadia na Aruba e delegacion a haci un inspeccion tambe di e facilidadnan na e General Aviation Universal.

Na Aruba sra. Drs. Eleisah Williams, kende ta Head Political, Economic and Consular Affairs di Departamento di Relacion di Exterior a acompaña e delegacion aki.

Asina pues por mira cu a bin un ’follow up’ rapido, despues cu un delegacion di Homeland Security encabeza pa e Deputy Assistant Secretary di e Departamento di Homeland Security for Policy, sr. Paul Rosenzweig ya a bishita Minister President sr. Nelson Oduber dia 10 di januari ultimo. Esaki un biaha mas ta muestra cu gobierno Mericano tin hopi confianza den e gobierno actual y tambe den e seguridad cu ta reina den e pais aki.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: March 01, 2008, 11:05:57 AM »

Yes, many of us watched the fabric swatch turned loose into the wind in the original video of that.  Then later, it was left off the end.

And for some reason, the cameraman seemed particularly focused on it as well as though he, too, recognized it as a part of Natalee's clothing.  The camera seemed to actually follow the fabric swatch around.

jmo

PERSONA NON GRATA

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: March 01, 2008, 11:10:44 AM »

You know, I always seem to focus on motivations.  I was wondering about Casa's tirade last night and what might have set her off at this time.  We were discussing the photos right before she lit into us.  Perhaps we need to put more time into talking about these pics.  Might be more there than anyone wants us to talk about openly.

BRING NATALEE HOME
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: March 01, 2008, 11:12:35 AM »

Do we know if the Persistance raised this trap?

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: March 01, 2008, 11:12:56 AM »

blah, I bailed early so I wasn't here.  It appeared to be a misunderstanding over what we do here: discuss, speculate, examine, theorize, etc.  I think we were told we wouldn't solve the case right here because we weren't on the ground looking or something like that. 

I bailed early.  I'm glad I did.   I read thru it all when I got up this morning and it was confusing.  I scrolled alot.

I read all that BS but I dont see what Robin posted so it would "get out"

The pictures that are now here on the FP:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/page/2/

does anyone have bigger ones than whats posted here?  These  are hard to see

Their are larger pictures posted at RU under "The Trap" thread
Also thy were posted very early on a dutch site

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: March 01, 2008, 11:13:59 AM »

I haven't heard that specifically.  Apparently, the FBI has tested the contents of the trap, so whether these were extracted while underwater or if it was raised, I dont' know.  OE's consistent statement is "no comment."

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: March 01, 2008, 11:16:11 AM »

According to Tim Miller in a TV interview, the DNA did not match Natalee's. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: March 01, 2008, 11:16:21 AM »

Yes, many of us watched the fabric swatch turned loose into the wind in the original video of that.  Then later, it was left off the end.

And for some reason, the cameraman seemed particularly focused on it as well as though he, too, recognized it as a part of Natalee's clothing.  The camera seemed to actually follow the fabric swatch around.

jmo

I'm wondering if more of the fabric was found than what we saw?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: March 01, 2008, 11:17:14 AM »

Someone commented on the size of the trap.

I think most are basing the size on the video of the divers doing the thumbs down instead of the still photos.  At least that is what I am doing.  The trap would have to be very large compared to the size of the divers whom I am assuming are of average height.

jmo

PERSONA NON GRATA

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: March 01, 2008, 11:17:26 AM »

I haven't heard that specifically.  Apparently, the FBI has tested the contents of the trap, so whether these were extracted while underwater or if it was raised, I dont' know.  OE's consistent statement is "no comment."

The fact they they wont comment is sort of encouraging.  You would think they would be willing to talk openly about how they found it, what they did with it and whatnot if it was just your typical garabage off the shores of Aruba.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.