April 27, 2024, 09:02:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 361473 times)
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: March 01, 2008, 03:54:06 PM »

Amidst all the Persistence confusion I decided to watch the PRDV-tapes for the umptiest time and make a Daury-summary, assuming Joran wasn't lying of course....
This has been bugging me since the first time I saw the tapes... I'm sure something like this has been posted before but what the heck! 

Riddle me this.

Who is "Daury"?

January 13th, 2008, Joran on "Daury"
-Joran says: "They" have always been good to me
-"They" are not my parents or anything
-"He" is a good friend
-He is a little older than I am
-We've been friends since we were young
-He has his own boat
-I would give my life for him
-I trust him the most

January 15th, 2008, Joran on "Daury"
-He is part of a group of friends
-I have something on him
-He doesn't live in Aruba anymore, he lives in the Netherlands
-His mother is Dutch, his father is Aruban

-He is about 25 years old (it's not clear if he is 25 years now, or if he was 25 back in '05)
-He has a license to drive a boat
-He has never been arrested or even questioned in the Natalee Holloway case

January 16th, 2008, Joran on "Daury"
-He lives alone
-He has his own boat and works for independently for a banana-boat rental company, this is his "cover" work
-His boat is docked at the pier (launch) near the Marriot

-He immediately drives his boat out into the water, after Joran has left
-After he returns, he goes to Joran's to tell that all is good, Natalee will just be reported missing, they will never know what really happened
-In the past they have "done things" together
-Joran had to call him, and only him, he was the only one who would do such a thing for him
-They still talk on the internet
-Only when they meet face to face is when they talk about the case

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: March 01, 2008, 03:55:15 PM »

OE...Thanks!  I hope one day soon you can join us for a glass of wine, and openly chat about your experience.  We appreciate you.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #702 on: March 01, 2008, 03:56:42 PM »

Tonight there will be a broadcast at telearuba where everybody can call in and ask question.

they also will show a video never shown before.

I wonder what is going on here.

Caps,
I hope you will watch and let us know what happens, please!
TIA

TM

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: March 01, 2008, 03:58:42 PM »

Hi *******!   
I'm delighted that our Dutch friends are reading Beth's book!  Is Dave's book available in Dutch also?  I hope so, they really need to read both parent accounts.  Thanks for keeping us posted on what is being said, I find it both interesting and heartwarming.

Hi TM!

Dave's book is not available but I reccomended it for a couple who wanted to learn what really happened. Donnie read the book and reads here but has not posted yet. Kinkajoe and Johan are pretty remarkeable and are posting about the cruelty Beth had to endure on her first few days in Aruba that she wrote about in the book. My hat is off to Caesu and others as well as they are in the same battle I was in,with a few that are pushing Rene'e Gielen and wrong information about Natalee and her Family. I have to translate there posts so I am very eager to see what they have to say in english here at SM.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: March 01, 2008, 04:01:10 PM »

Lorenzo is the only single 25 year old type who lives alone with his own boat of any ethnic background who would agree to be a part of such a scheme that I have seen mentioned. The Dutch socialize together and he met Loranzo at a young age
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: March 01, 2008, 04:01:10 PM »

Ocean never told us anything except that samples were sent to
the FBI for testing and that things are about to get very interesting.

Then yesterday he said that he liked the way Wreck was thinking.
Wreck said that they had already found Natalee.

Kermit says the FBI knows.

Tim Miller went back to Texas a little over a week ago.

Ocean flew home to NJ about 2 weeks ago and came back to Aruba.

Ocean has had time on his hands for several days now.

Joran goes to loony bin according to BonDia
Mos makes statemants that say little
Beach Patrol tells Destiny that things are buzzing on the island.
Robin post the pictures of the trap at BNH

Could the Persistence have been waiting for the Aruban Justice Dept
to get their ducks in a row with their case before they left the
island or made an announcement.
Crew members had to give statements help with evidence
Maybe Air Force II come in to bring Natalee's remains home.
or maybe not.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Serenity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #706 on: March 01, 2008, 04:03:33 PM »

I pray you are right
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: March 01, 2008, 04:05:48 PM »

I'm not sensing a "dejected" OE. I'm not sensing a regret of 'lack of funds".

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: March 01, 2008, 04:05:57 PM »

Either something grand has happened or something mighty dirty just happened. You don't spend that much money to identify targets that you are not going to search. Why get Beth and Dave's hopes up, find probable targets allegedly, and then go, with very little warning, oops, we cannot afford to search afterall? Why does Chaney fly in at midnight the day before the Persistence pulls out? Coincidental? Silveti and Chaney are both active in the Houston area. Bush and Silveti the same plus the same business interests. Why Ocean EX would interject himself in the cage as he did last night? Why is Joran suddenly in a mental hospital?

And now that they have identified the locations of the targets, with the Aruban police force on board, they are retiring from the search, with guess who now in the know. And what is funny, is it was Oceans Ex fear that we might give some secrets away. Hell, the coverup people already have the secrets, first hand from the horse themselves.

Something grand had to have happened. If not, then this was the cruelest hoax of yet. And I just don't believe these people are anything but nice, so something grand had to have happened.

I hope you're right

Well it either did or it didn't so I have a 50% chance, and it is either the grandest event of the case or the meanest event of the case. Getting her hopes so high, locating the targets and telling the Arubans the locations of the targets and no one else and pulling out without searching would be the vilest efforts to date I think. Finding Natalee would be the grandest event. One of the two just happened.

bounce   

I can tell already, I probably need to go ahead and start raking the yard, and maybe wash the dogs too, lol!  I just don't handle anxious anticipation very well!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: March 01, 2008, 04:06:48 PM »

I think this was about a month ago....???? right??

the FBI for testing and that things are about to get very interesting

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #710 on: March 01, 2008, 04:07:03 PM »

Lorenzo is the only single 25 year old type who lives alone with his own boat of any ethnic background who would agree to be a part of such a scheme that I have seen mentioned. The Dutch socialize together and he met Loranzo at a young age

My thoughts exactly. Only thing is, IF Lorenzo is Paul's son, is that "Daury" has a Dutch mom and an Aruban dad, according to Joran. 
Serenity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: March 01, 2008, 04:07:24 PM »

I can't stop eating the tootsie rolls!!!!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: March 01, 2008, 04:07:27 PM »

yes.

the 'connections' who would know of and utilize sunken cages

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: March 01, 2008, 04:07:54 PM »

It would be rotten of me to lurk and not comment about our departure.  I agree, it feels absolutely awkward leaving.  I know it seems there are more questions now than before the search even began.  The only comfort and comment I can affort is knowing that many questions will be answered in time. 

As for the remaining targets:
There are between 100-200 targets yet to be explored.  Remember, we are searching for anything that could contain human remains, not just a fish trap. It's likely most of these remaining targets are simply debris or unimportant seabed features.  However, we originally set out to leave no stone unturned.  The plan is (as of today-plans do often change) to return to these targets once we've secured adequate funding with a dedicated ROV team on a different boat.  A different boat would be more efficient at running ROV operations both in terms of maneuvering and cost. 

-The Aruban authorities do not know our target list, nor have the capability to investigate most of the targets. 
-AF2 is on the Island.  To me this indicates Cheney is on the island, but I can't confirm this nor comment on the reason for the visit.
-The trap in question is significantly larger than Dr. Hodges reported dimensions from the fishermen huts owner.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:10 PM »

Greetings all.  We fly out of Aruba tomorrow.  The Persistence will head out in a couple days. 

Ocean....we all love you and are grateful for your sacrifices.
Keep in touch.  I know you are happy to be going home.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #715 on: March 01, 2008, 04:12:02 PM »

Either something grand has happened or something mighty dirty just happened. You don't spend that much money to identify targets that you are not going to search. Why get Beth and Dave's hopes up, find probable targets allegedly, and then go, with very little warning, oops, we cannot afford to search afterall? Why does Chaney fly in at midnight the day before the Persistence pulls out? Coincidental? Silveti and Chaney are both active in the Houston area. Bush and Silveti the same plus the same business interests. Why Ocean EX would interject himself in the cage as he did last night? Why is Joran suddenly in a mental hospital?

And now that they have identified the locations of the targets, with the Aruban police force on board, they are retiring from the search, with guess who now in the know. And what is funny, is it was Oceans Ex fear that we might give some secrets away. Hell, the coverup people already have the secrets, first hand from the horse themselves.

Something grand had to have happened. If not, then this was the cruelest hoax of yet. And I just don't believe these people are anything but nice, so something grand had to have happened.

I hope you're right

Well it either did or it didn't so I have a 50% chance, and it is either the grandest event of the case or the meanest event of the case. Getting her hopes so high, locating the targets and telling the Arubans the locations of the targets and no one else and pulling out without searching would be the vilest efforts to date I think. Finding Natalee would be the grandest event. One of the two just happened.

bounce   

I can tell already, I probably need to go ahead and start raking the yard, and maybe wash the dogs too, lol!  I just don't handle anxious anticipation very well!
Me Either TM! I can only hold My Breath for sooo Long.....LOL! I Really Feel Like Something Miraculous is Happening!....Oh How I Pray that Natalee Has Been Found and Will Soon Be Home with Her Loved Ones.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: March 01, 2008, 04:12:25 PM »

or maybe not.

Thanks for doing this Magnolia, there were a few things I wasn't aware of! 

Serenity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: March 01, 2008, 04:13:55 PM »

Thank you Kyle

To know that you may go back with another boat and divers makes perfect sense. I'll put the tootsie rolls away now
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: March 01, 2008, 04:14:05 PM »

Thankyou OE for all your efforts in Aruba as well as the entire Persistence crew. Please give little Natalee a big hug from all the Monkeys here at SM 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: March 01, 2008, 04:15:16 PM »

or maybe not.

I hope for Beth and her Mom's sake this lands on the 50% grand side of the coin. If this didn't work then it is time to really get on Joran's ass and get the truth out of him. My patience just aren't in such a shape to put up with anymore of his insolent, immature punk, bull crap, which is even hurting him. So as I beat him I won't feel bad because I can honestly tell him this is just as good for him as it is me:)

Everytime I think of him saying he knows what happened but he just DOES FEEL LIKE TALKING ABOUT IT YET I visualize him being the coyote on roadrunner getting smashed by an 18 wheeler, a big boulder, or some dynamite and it makes my heart get all warm and fuzzy.

What do his parents think when they hear or read him saying that? My Dad would have laid me out with a 4 x4 fence post or a crescent wrench and then cussed me out for getting blood on his carpet as he beat me some more and he would have kept beating me until I ran to the police station to tell them. And for those of you who believe you couldn't get up and run, well you obviously have never been beaten like that. It is either get up and go or get some more:) I would learn to either shut my mouth up and not get caught or go turn myself in, but don't sit there acting like a 2 year old hurting the victims even more and looking like a complete idiot all at once.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.