April 18, 2024, 01:33:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 361074 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #740 on: March 01, 2008, 05:35:17 PM »

Klaas,
I think there may be server issues, I've been shut out since my last post.  I had to clear cache of all internet activity to get here.  I'd just cleared it early this morning, so there shouldn't have been much there.  I couldn't even access the front page, I was getting skeeeeerrrd!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #741 on: March 01, 2008, 05:36:17 PM »

Wow....Thought I was going to have to give AT&T a call but I see that the site must have gone down for awhile.....Glad to Be Back....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: March 01, 2008, 05:37:26 PM »

Dugga rebooted the server 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: March 01, 2008, 05:38:21 PM »

That was rude!!!    Glad to be back...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: March 01, 2008, 05:38:39 PM »

annnnnnnnddddd we're back!

yes, thank goodness!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: March 01, 2008, 05:39:37 PM »

Thank You Klaas and Dugga! 

In God We Trust!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #746 on: March 01, 2008, 05:39:50 PM »

Dugga is a Good Dog!!!...throwing Dugga a scooby snack LOL

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #747 on: March 01, 2008, 05:42:13 PM »

Monkeys...what is the status of the 6 photos...are they still too hot to touch? TIA

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: March 01, 2008, 05:42:15 PM »

that's a relief to know....thanks Dugga and Klaas!   

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: March 01, 2008, 05:44:30 PM »

Do not forget the Boycott Monkeys are in NYC today at the NYC Travel Show. Should have more later from them.

Here is a quick audio update:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/files/NYCTravelShow030108a.mp3

Let's hope its warmer for them this weekend.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: March 01, 2008, 05:44:36 PM »

Monkeys...what is the status of the 6 photos...are they still too hot to touch? TIA

Still NOT a good idea to send them to anyone in Aruba.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: March 01, 2008, 05:48:11 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU: 

Awwwww looks like the monKKKeys have closed up shop and headed
to Aruba to help the crew of Persistence to pack up for home.

Both SM.com and SM.net are gone.

Hey, maybe Hannie was right after all eh? Maybe the FBI finally
caught up to those vigilantes and shut them down

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #752 on: March 01, 2008, 05:48:17 PM »

FYI For what it's worth....
Obscuregawdess (Noelle) at RU who talks with Joran says:
Obscuregawdess Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:24 am   

FWIW. Joran is not in Holland or Aruba. Nowhere people might guess. So, believe me or not... He is not in a psychiatric centre. He's avoided publicity and ventured off, and it's people taking guesses and passing rumor as fact that keep people going... Don't believe me. If word ever gets out where he really is, as people are busy bodies and spies, they'll find out and realize I am not FOS. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He's somewhere he would stand out in a crowd. Let's just say that. When the nosy ass media catches wind of it, I am sure you will find out. I'm not doing you any big favirs because I have respect for people that trust me. I just wanted to clear the record so that the BS stops in regards to rumors about him... He's not even in Holland and not in a psychiatric center.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DUGO SAYS>
dugo wrote:
heard his voice crack hard when he came on P&W via the phone.. anyway, I don't mind assuming he's in the ward just for arguments sake while he might actually be chasing chicks on a tropical island or something..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Obscuregawdess Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:51 am
Funny, but nope...  Neither of those. I just wanted to dispute the rumors because they aren't true. Wherever he is though, he deserves to be safe and needs to be out of the spotlight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruprecht wrote:
Safe and sound actually.

Merrily continuing his studies at one of the many international sister schools of Arnhem Business School's reciprocal programme. Believe he is at the Technische Universität für Sport und Deliciousness in Graz, Austria at this time: http://info.tusd.ac.at/  (I tried this link, it does not work for me)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obscuregawdess Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:52 am
I beleive they got the location wrong... but maybe they were "supposed to." I don't know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DiamondDot wrote:

France?

Germany?

UK?

Italia?

Greece?

Belguim?

Switzerland?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Obscuregawdess Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:54 am

I will say none of those. Like I said, I just hate the rumors. However, they spark interest in all of us, and this case is going nowhere right now... so what better to do than talk about the people involved and get the latest "juice"?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
resigned wrote:
Perhaps a Drug Rehab?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Obscuregawdess Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:23 am
No, he is not in a drug rehab. Go ahead and disbelieve me, but that'll be your choice. Eventually, the truth will come out... and you'll see. He's not in a damn drug rehab!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Or a psychiatric hospital/center. He has not flipped... but believe whatever you'd like. He is safe and sound and nowhere anyone would guess... I think that's what's important.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: March 01, 2008, 05:50:16 PM »

From RU a couple of days ago.....
Teleruba airs program "A day in the Life" 3/2/08

Don't know if this has already been posted.

Sunday 2nd of March, 2008 Telearuba will show a program called "A day in a Life"

The show will be About Natalee Holloway. It will be Bradcast via Telearuba , Tele Curacao. and ANT TV.

Beside the Live TV cast, it will be transmitted via the radio stations in Aruba TOP FM, COOL FM, and Real FM, on Curacao it will be Direct FM.

Via Internet www.telearuba.aw and the other stations www.promoaruba.aw

There also will be 3 live telephone lines for people to ask question on sunday.

Questions can now be sent to undiadenbida@setarnet.aw and undiadenbida@hotmail.com

also via MAS (SMS) messages 2001

The Pannels are:

Mirna Jansen - Director Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA)
Rob Smith - AHATA

show of pre-recorded interview with Dr. Ryan Peterson of the University of Ariba and Mr. Ruben Croes of Aruba Search and Rescue.

Mr Bob Harms - His Topic will be Crisis Management.

Mr Hans Mos, Ministerio Pulbico (OM)

Show pre-recorded interview with Patric van de Eem / Joran van der Sloot

and a film that was never been shown to anyone made by the Investigators Team (ALE)

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: March 01, 2008, 05:51:13 PM »

Do not forget the Boycott Monkeys are in NYC today at the NYC Travel Show. Should have more later from them.

Way to go New York Scared Monkeys!!!!!!  We're proud of you!

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: March 01, 2008, 05:51:37 PM »

Hi, Monkeys

Just got back from The New York Travel Show....and let tell ya this
I AM SO HAPPY THAT I WENT!!!
This something I WILL NEVER FORGET!!

d

I STAND WITH THE GIRL

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: March 01, 2008, 05:52:13 PM »

Yesterday's 24ORA
http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3989/1/

Delegacion di Homeland Security a yega Aruba

Durante e dianan di 27 pa 29 di februari 2008 un delegacion di Homeland Security ta di bishita na Aruba y cual ta encabeza pa Mr. David W. Tiedge, DHS Office of International Affairs. Meta di nan bishita ta pa delibera cu representantenan di gobierno riba un extension di e acuerdo existente entre Aruba y Merca relaciona cu e US/Aruba Pre Clearance na nos Aeropuerto Internacional Reina Beatrix y en especial  pa loke ta e aspectonan di seguridad y screening di avionetanan priva na e General Aviation Universal.

E delegacion ta consisti tambe di Ms. Erica Bomsey, DHS Office of the General Counsel, Ms. Alexis Pierce, DHS Office of International Affairs, Ms. Kimberly Hailey, CBP Pre-clearance, Ms. Lesleyanne Kessler, CBP Office of the General Counsel y Ms. Lee Ann Harty, Port Director CBP Aruba.

Durante nan estadia na Aruba e delegacion a haci un inspeccion tambe di e facilidadnan na e General Aviation Universal.

Na Aruba sra. Drs. Eleisah Williams, kende ta Head Political, Economic and Consular Affairs di Departamento di Relacion di Exterior a acompaña e delegacion aki.

Asina pues por mira cu a bin un ’follow up’ rapido, despues cu un delegacion di Homeland Security encabeza pa e Deputy Assistant Secretary di e Departamento di Homeland Security for Policy, sr. Paul Rosenzweig ya a bishita Minister President sr. Nelson Oduber dia 10 di januari ultimo. Esaki un biaha mas ta muestra cu gobierno Mericano tin hopi confianza den e gobierno actual y tambe den e seguridad cu ta reina den e pais aki.

~~~~~~~~ Sorry if this was posted already...
I have not tried to tranny it yet

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: March 01, 2008, 05:52:18 PM »

Can't wait to hear how it went!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: March 01, 2008, 05:53:00 PM »

Just Posted by LegallyLex at BFN:

Re: The Search for Natalee Holloway Blogspot
« Reply #859 on: Today at 12:30:54 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is with sadness that I am reporting to everyone that the Persistence leaves Aruba tomorrow heading for home.  As you are aware, the side scan sonar search is complete.  There are many many targets for the ROV to look at.  Sadly, this will not happen with the Persistence.  The main reason is the lack of funding.  This combined with the winter rough weather makes it difficult.  John and the crew thank all of your for your help and many blessings and prayers you have provided.  Please continue these prayers until the Persistence makes it back to port in New Iberia.

Thanks everyone! You are the best!

Wow, that was sort of quick? 

Edited to add:  What I mean is there was just a media blitz about needing donations and I know there were many emails sent from BFN and SM members.  Just seems like they didn't wait to see if donations would be coming in.

I agree, plus it takes time to gather funds of the magnitude they are looking for and didn't give much advanced notice. Wow....I do not know what to say. Sad
So,  who will be looking at the targets? ALE? Rolling Eyes
That is like leaving the birdcage open w/ the cat in the house...
This can't be happening. After all the hard work, time, money, tears/pain, anticipation, etc., please do not let ALE handle the rest...

ABC Interview with Louis Schafer on Thursday

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5988951

I will just come out and say it only because I am shocked at the quick pace of the termination of the search.

WHO THE HELL WAITS UNTIL LAST MINUTE TO ASK FOR HELP IN DONATIONS ONLY TO ONE DAY LATER LEAVE ANYHOW!!!

You could have least given it a chance.

I am sorry, but that makes no sense coming from a business man like Louis Schafer. Long ago he could have contacted SM and done a media blitz that would have donated funds. Also, people of major means could have been asked.

However, for the most part this type of money is not gained thru public solicitation ... its gained thru millionaires private Rolodex.

I hope there is another more positive reason.

Red, I know I am as disappointed as everyone else.  I will throw this out there for consideration.  Remember the other day it was posted (I think Capslock) that a BIG ship was in Aruba from the NL?  Maybe that ship is now going to finish the search for the targets.  I know OE said nothing was given to the Arubans concerning targets but he did not say it had not been given to the Dutch.  Add in the possibility of Dick Chaney being on the island and maybe, just maybe SOMETHING is happening.  I can wish can't I? This family deserves so much more than to have it end this way.  I am praying big time right now.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: March 01, 2008, 05:53:53 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU: 

Awwwww looks like the monKKKeys have closed up shop and headed
to Aruba to help the crew of Persistence to pack up for home.

Both SM.com and SM.net are gone.

Hey, maybe Hannie was right after all eh? Maybe the FBI finally
caught up to those vigilantes and shut them down

Well Here's To RU...

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.