March 28, 2024, 07:52:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 359039 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #800 on: March 01, 2008, 06:31:38 PM »

http://www.homelandsecuritystrategy.com/cms-operations.html

Homeland Security Strategy principals have participated on numerous homeland security projects and criminal investigations including the following efforts:

Sponsor of 2008 Counter-Terrorism Mission to Israel
Delegate on Political Exchange to Israel and Palestinian Territories
LVA Review of the Boston Strangler Investigation (Boston, MA)
Tara Grinstead Investigation and Search (Ocilla, Georgia)
Natalee Holloway Investigation (Aruba)
Hurricane Katrina Relief (Houston, Texas)
Florida Anthrax Remediation (Boca Raton, Florida)
BL-4 Lab Risk Assessment (Galveston, TX)
Organized 2003 Homeland Security Summit and Full Scale WMD Exercise (Atlanta, GA)
NASCAR Event Risk Assessments (Daytona Beach, FL/Atlanta, GA/Charlotte, NC)
Organized 2002 Homeland Security Summit and Full Scale WMD Exercise (Atlanta, GA)
Anthrax Attack Response (Atlanta, GA/Washington, D.C)
Los Angeles Riots Response (Los Angeles, CA)

Thank you Nut.

Janet

Mum pointed out that is not an official site (which I hadn't noticed), but I found it interesting anyway. You're welcome.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #801 on: March 01, 2008, 06:32:05 PM »

Here is another audio comment from NYC Monkeys standing up for ... Justice for Natalee

A definate lack of presence of one Rob Smith. Once again stupidity on the part of Aruba. NYC is supposed to be one of their biggest markets and their top dog no where to be found.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/files/NYCTravelShow030108b.mp3

Well...*the powers that be* must have him on a short leash...they yanked his happy azz back to Aruba...yes... it IS very...very...stupid to not be at your prime demographic market in the trade show biz...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: March 01, 2008, 06:32:17 PM »

FYI For what it's worth....
Obscuregawdess (Noelle) at RU who talks with Joran says:
Obscuregawdess Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:24 am   

FWIW. Joran is not in Holland or Aruba. Nowhere people might guess. So, believe me or not... He is not in a psychiatric centre. He's avoided publicity and ventured off, and it's people taking guesses and passing rumor as fact that keep people going... Don't believe me. If word ever gets out where he really is, as people are busy bodies and spies, they'll find out and realize I am not FOS. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He's somewhere he would stand out in a crowd. Let's just say that. When the nosy ass media catches wind of it, I am sure you will find out. I'm not doing you any big favirs because I have respect for people that trust me. I just wanted to clear the record so that the BS stops in regards to rumors about him... He's not even in Holland and not in a psychiatric center.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DUGO SAYS>
dugo wrote:
heard his voice crack hard when he came on P&W via the phone.. anyway, I don't mind assuming he's in the ward just for arguments sake while he might actually be chasing chicks on a tropical island or something..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Obscuregawdess Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:51 am
Funny, but nope...  Neither of those. I just wanted to dispute the rumors because they aren't true. Wherever he is though, he deserves to be safe and needs to be out of the spotlight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruprecht wrote:
Safe and sound actually.

Merrily continuing his studies at one of the many international sister schools of Arnhem Business School's reciprocal programme. Believe he is at the Technische Universität für Sport und Deliciousness in Graz, Austria at this time: http://info.tusd.ac.at/  (I tried this link, it does not work for me)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obscuregawdess Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:52 am
I beleive they got the location wrong... but maybe they were "supposed to." I don't know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DiamondDot wrote:

France?

Germany?

UK?

Italia?

Greece?

Belguim?

Switzerland?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Obscuregawdess Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:54 am

I will say none of those. Like I said, I just hate the rumors. However, they spark interest in all of us, and this case is going nowhere right now... so what better to do than talk about the people involved and get the latest "juice"?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
resigned wrote:
Perhaps a Drug Rehab?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Obscuregawdess Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:23 am
No, he is not in a drug rehab. Go ahead and disbelieve me, but that'll be your choice. Eventually, the truth will come out... and you'll see. He's not in a damn drug rehab!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Or a psychiatric hospital/center. He has not flipped... but believe whatever you'd like. He is safe and sound and nowhere anyone would guess... I think that's what's important.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nut, are they saying he is in New York with Taco?  That would be one place to hide him-in plain site.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: March 01, 2008, 06:33:15 PM »

Morning Monkeys.  I'm glad I went to bed early last night.  The poor woman sounds deranged to me.  Hope she gets some rest.   I'm glad we're all back to normal.

after reading from page 3 ....I am still in shock....and am thankful that I was not online last night.  We may not always agree, we may think each other nuts at times...but no one, and I mean no one can say we are not all here for the right reason....that is Justice for Natalee...for a young woman who walked into a lions den and was never seen again...for a young woman who was not able to live her life because of others....because she could have been any of our daughter, granddaughter, sister, cousin, niece or a family friend.....I am really saddened that Casa felt the need to come onto SM and rant as she did......it is not about her or us...it is not even about Beth and Dave and Jug or Robin.....it is no longer about Natalee...we can not help Natalee.....It is about Justice.... we can work for Justice ...so that no other family has to endure the injustices this family has had to endure. 

I agree Sunny.

hi San...thanks...it's been a long 3 years....but I have faith that we will all be here when the truth is finally revealed.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: March 01, 2008, 06:34:05 PM »

I wish he would invite Rudy to deer hunt in Texas, and when he comes strap a big ole rack on his goat ass looking face and set him loose on foot.

Or Duck Hunting  ...

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: March 01, 2008, 06:36:26 PM »

no idea bluemoon

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: March 01, 2008, 06:38:51 PM »

Yesterday's 24ORA
http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3989/1/

Delegacion di Homeland Security a yega Aruba

Durante e dianan di 27 pa 29 di februari 2008 un delegacion di Homeland Security ta di bishita na Aruba y cual ta encabeza pa Mr. David W. Tiedge, DHS Office of International Affairs. Meta di nan bishita ta pa delibera cu representantenan di gobierno riba un extension di e acuerdo existente entre Aruba y Merca relaciona cu e US/Aruba Pre Clearance na nos Aeropuerto Internacional Reina Beatrix y en especial  pa loke ta e aspectonan di seguridad y screening di avionetanan priva na e General Aviation Universal.

E delegacion ta consisti tambe di Ms. Erica Bomsey, DHS Office of the General Counsel, Ms. Alexis Pierce, DHS Office of International Affairs, Ms. Kimberly Hailey, CBP Pre-clearance, Ms. Lesleyanne Kessler, CBP Office of the General Counsel y Ms. Lee Ann Harty, Port Director CBP Aruba.

Durante nan estadia na Aruba e delegacion a haci un inspeccion tambe di e facilidadnan na e General Aviation Universal.

Na Aruba sra. Drs. Eleisah Williams, kende ta Head Political, Economic and Consular Affairs di Departamento di Relacion di Exterior a acompaña e delegacion aki.

Asina pues por mira cu a bin un ’follow up’ rapido, despues cu un delegacion di Homeland Security encabeza pa e Deputy Assistant Secretary di e Departamento di Homeland Security for Policy, sr. Paul Rosenzweig ya a bishita Minister President sr. Nelson Oduber dia 10 di januari ultimo. Esaki un biaha mas ta muestra cu gobierno Mericano tin hopi confianza den e gobierno actual y tambe den e seguridad cu ta reina den e pais aki.

~~~~~~~~ Sorry if this was posted already...
I have not tried to tranny it yet

BUMP.....this got stuck at the end of a page...not sure people saw it.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: March 01, 2008, 06:40:07 PM »

Morning Monkeys.  I'm glad I went to bed early last night.  The poor woman sounds deranged to me.  Hope she gets some rest.   I'm glad we're all back to normal.

after reading from page 3 ....I am still in shock....and am thankful that I was not online last night.  We may not always agree, we may think each other nuts at times...but no one, and I mean no one can say we are not all here for the right reason....that is Justice for Natalee...for a young woman who walked into a lions den and was never seen again...for a young woman who was not able to live her life because of others....because she could have been any of our daughter, granddaughter, sister, cousin, niece or a family friend.....I am really saddened that Casa felt the need to come onto SM and rant as she did......it is not about her or us...it is not even about Beth and Dave and Jug or Robin.....it is no longer about Natalee...we can not help Natalee.....It is about Justice.... we can work for Justice ...so that no other family has to endure the injustices this family has had to endure. 

I agree Sunny.

hi San...thanks...it's been a long 3 years....but I have faith that we will all be here when the truth is finally revealed.

Hi Sunny, I agree we will all be here when the truth is told.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: March 01, 2008, 06:47:56 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU: 

Awwwww looks like the monKKKeys have closed up shop and headed
to Aruba to help the crew of Persistence to pack up for home.

Both SM.com and SM.net are gone.

Hey, maybe Hannie was right after all eh? Maybe the FBI finally
caught up to those vigilantes and shut them down

Actually we bring the server down oursleves just to give idiots something to talk about.   

For a brief moment in their lives they have some glee. Then we yank them back into "reality". Consider it a public service from SM.

Too funny Red.. A bit scarey though that there are folks on this planet that walk in such total ignorance as this Heli  person.She/He must be sleeping with the pimps or posing for them one..Unbelievably frightening that they ignore the truth and walk in such darkness....

One of the many woreout ho's that drove Joran to Guido
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: March 01, 2008, 06:48:05 PM »

One day following Louis Schafer plea for donations to continue the Persistance search for Natalee Holloway ... the Persistance packed it up.

If Natalee Holloway's remains had been located ... Schafer's plea would be nothing short of a frauduant attempting to solicit funds.  I do not believe for one minute that this philanthropist who has a reputation for doing so much good with his accumulated wealth would stoop to do anything this underhanded.

There are definitely underlying reasons why the crew of the Persistant abandoned the search but ... I contend that it has nothing to do with Natalee Holloway's remains being located.  However ... I will gladly eat an entire crow pie at one sitting if I am wrong.

Janet

++++++++++++

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5988951

Holloway searchers need helpThursday, February 28, 2008 | 8:21 PM

By Cynthia CisnerosKEMAH, TX (KTRK) -- It's been almost three years since Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba on a class trip.
But searchers have not given up hope.

A Kemah businessman has been on the front lines of the search for Natalee, spending over a million dollars of his own money. Over the past four months, he's paid for an underwater search.
The morning we were there, Louis Schafer was signing a wire transfer for $250,000. The money used to operate a sophisticated, deep sea survey boat, named the Persistence.

"I've dedicated a million dollars, I've gone way above that," said Louis Schafer of Underwater Expeditions. "I feel like it's time to ask for help from the American people that want to see this case solved."

The Persistence has been used every day since November to survey the ocean floor near Aruba. It uses remote operated vehicles, called ROVs, to sweep the ocean depths. What they've been able to accomplish is astounding.
"By Friday, we will have surveyed the entire 50-square mile off Aruba," Schafer said. "We have identified at least 60 of the targets. we have about 150 more targets to inspect."
Natalee Holloway traveled to Aruba two years ago to celebrate her high school graduation and disappeared. Natalee was last seen with Joran Van der Sloot who says he does not know what happened to her.
Schafer made a fortune in the deep sea diving business for oil rig removal and installation. He had access to unique technology and a team of experts that could find just about anything.
"So we have completely mapped the ocean floor, we know every object that's there, we know every object that could be a container holding her in the sea," he said.

A relentless search Schafer and his team say will stop, if they don't get more funding.

"And we all feel, I'm speaking from everybody on the team, that she's in one of the targets we have not looked at yet," Tim Trahan of Underwater Expeditions said. "We can't stop. I go to sleep at night thinking we've located it, we just need to get to it."
The search of the rest of those targets will stop this week. For more information on how you can help,

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: March 01, 2008, 06:51:52 PM »

Sorry if this has been posted today, I am still catching up. This is a rough tranny of an article posted today at>
http://www.crimesite.nl/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6547

~~~

Perhaps one of our nice Dutch posters can go to the link above and give us a clearer translation?.....Thanks in advance, if you can.

Here you go!

Joran van der Sloot in the looney bin

It almost escaped our attention that Joran van der Sloot has been put in the looney bin.
That is what Bon Dia, an Aruban newspaper is saying. The paper based this on a source close to Joran van der Sloot. His family denies. That is not so strange, that they deny it because up till now they have denied pretty much everything that had anything to do with their son's actions.
The paper also mentions that Joran flipped and that the threats (surprise surprise!) would have gotten to him. Poor guy. Could he be a human being of flesh and blood after all?

If the story is true, it's very interesting. Moreso because considering his calender age he has acted  and reacted very criminally grown-up until the end. Could something finally have snapped in his twisted mind? Maybe we should be grateful to Patrick van der Eem for offering him all these joints. It's known, and the experts can confirm that, that smoking pot for the mentally chalenged, can work as a catalyst and can not seldomly lead to psychological decompensation.

Now we have to wait for a leak from Joran's shrinks who will definately try to pull the big secret from him, the secret that has captivated almost everybody since the drive that Patrick and Joran took. Because that Joran caries a terrible secret with him, that has become very clear to even the biggest fool. In any case we'll have tot wait and see what is true about this and whit smoke will rise from the mental institution so that the head of the Aruban justice department can say the words "We got him".

Jo-An thanks for the translation...I love the humor in the article....especially the frist line......Joran van der Sloot in the looney bin

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: March 01, 2008, 07:02:24 PM »

More accident news:
Overturned Ambulance Sends Seven to ER

ABC 7 News - Share Overturned Ambulance Sends Seven to ER  ABC 7 News - Print Overturned Ambulance Sends Seven to ER  ABC 7 News - Email Overturned Ambulance Sends Seven to ER  ABC 7 News - RSS Feeds  ABC 7 News - Send Overturned Ambulance Sends Seven to ER via Instant Messager
ABC 7 News - Share This Article
An ambulance overturned on I-295 Friday night, sending a total of seven people to area hospitals, including four to shock trauma.

It happened at the Baltimore/Anne Arundel County line Friday night.

Fire officials say of the seven patients taken to area hospital, four were sent to a trauma center and three were sent to the University of Maryland Emergency Department. All have non-life threatening injuries.

The crash involved a private ambulance, a car and an SUV.

It happened in the northbound lanes, shutting them down.

Maryland State Police are investigating.

http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0208/500334.html
There is a photo of the ambulance here as well.
Sounds OK, still praying here

OK, Anidac said they were going to University Medical Center, is that a trauma hospital?

YOU ARE ALL AMAZING!!!  LOOK AT THE INSTANT PULLING TOGETHER THIS GROUP DID TONIGHT FOR ONE OF THEIR OWN!!!

University Medical Center and Shock Trauma Hospital are in fact in the same building but the trauma center takes all medivac and serious cases.

My daughter was one that was taken to shock trauma.

We just got home from Baltimore but have to return later today to the trauma center.  I will then be taking her to the plastic surgeon that put my finger back together after my little incident at Thanksgiving.  ; )

There is quit a story beyond what was quickly reported in the news tonight.  The real scare for me was that they keep telling me her condition was unknown while they where able to tell me the condition of the other six.  There was a good reason for it.

They could not get my daughter to stop rendering patient care to not only the her ambulance crew, patient, and his brother but also to the people where where injured in both the other cars.  She didn't stop until there where several other fire and rescue squads on the scene.  These people are real heroes in my eyes. 

My daughter is an active firefighter/EMT during the day on volunteer status while they pay for her degree program in fire sciences.  We made her get a paying job to help with her car payments etc.  She was the driver in the private ambulance tonight.

They had just picked up a patient and his brother from BWI airport who had flown in from the Middle East.  The patient is a paraplegic from a car accident in 2005 coming here for more surgery and therapy.  His family had flown over with him.  I don't know if they where following or what but they where at the hospital when we got there.  Only one spoke enough English really communicate in a downtown Baltimore hospital environment.  My daughter provided on scene immediate care for 4 of the  involved.  The one EMS that was sitting in the back with the patient and his brother was very new to the company and couldn't move until the rescue folks cut the door.  My daughter and her partner kicked the windshield out while the ambulance was still flip over in order to get to the other drivers.

A jeep and a car had some kind of collision coming Southbound.  They both came tumbling over into the Northbound lanes across the grass median.  She was able to swerve to miss the first jeep but was then hit just behind the driver door by the car.  This sent the ambulance into a spin and ultimately flipped them onto the driver side.  They slid on the my daughter's side about 20-30 feet.  Everyone is okay.  My daughter received the worst of the injuries of the bunch but had no idea she was bleeding all over the place until they forced her to stop and be looked at.  She had a broken elbow and large chunks of flesh missing on the same arm which broke the window somewhere in the initial impact and then was sliding on the pavement.

All in all, she will be fine.  She won't be working for several weeks but hey, I will take that any day.

BLESS YOU ALL!

BTW - The photo was taken after they had done most of the clean up and turned it back over in preparation to be towed away.  No work yet as to whether alcohol was involved with the jeep driver.

That is all I know at this point.  Again, bless every last monkey member.  We are a shining example of what people should be like every where.  They where doing 55 in the ambulance but the car and jeep where going much faster.  Every last one of the 7 are very luck tonight.

I wish I could hug each of you.  I really thought I was going to have to sit here much longer by myself waiting for the next call with more information or where she was being taken. 

I need to get some sleep before making the trip again later.  Good night friends.  May God bless each of you.

I hope ya'll excuse me for this. It has been weighing very heavy on my heart all day, but I feel that I must share it.

We all prayed that this girl would be spared.  I got down on my knees and prayed!  She was spared! Was that was the power of prayer?  I don't know about ya'll, but I think God was sending us a message.  Sure, prayer works!  But I think God was telling us how short sided we are in what we ask of him.  I asked him to spare this daughter of a friend I have never met.  I even doubted my own faith, when I read they had closed all lanes (Destiny, thank you for correcting me!).

When I read that she was helping the other people in the accident, I also dropped to my knees, and asked Gods forgiveness, how could I doubt the power he showed us.  This was not the power of prayer.

This was Resurrection Power!

Ever see a grown man cry?

Thank you!

Existence is futile.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: March 01, 2008, 07:04:02 PM »

One day following Louis Schafer plea for donations to continue the Persistance search for Natalee Holloway ... the Persistance packed it up.

If Natalee Holloway's remains had been located ... Schafer's plea would be nothing short of a frauduant attempting to solicit funds.  I do not believe for one minute that this philanthropist who has a reputation for doing so much good with his accumulated wealth would stoop to do anything this underhanded.

There are definitely underlying reasons why the crew of the Persistant abandoned the search but ... I contend that it has nothing to do with Natalee Holloway's remains being located.  However ... I will gladly eat an entire crow pie at one sitting if I am wrong.

Janet

++++++++++++

By Cynthia CisnerosKEMAH, TX (KTRK) -- It's been almost three years since Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba on a class trip.

A Kemah businessman has been on the front lines of the search for Natalee, spending over a million dollars of his own money. Over the past four months, he's paid for an underwater search.
The morning we were there, Louis Schafer was signing a wire transfer for $250,000. The money used to operate a sophisticated, deep sea survey boat, named the Persistence.

"I've dedicated a million dollars, I've gone way above that," said Louis Schafer of Underwater Expeditions. "I feel like it's time to ask for help from the American people that want to see this case solved."

The Persistence has been used every day since November to survey the ocean floor near Aruba. It uses remote operated vehicles, called ROVs, to sweep the ocean depths. What they've been able to accomplish is astounding.
"By Friday, we will have surveyed the entire 50-square mile off Aruba," Schafer said. "We have identified at least 60 of the targets. we have about 150 more targets to inspect."
Natalee Holloway traveled to Aruba two years ago to celebrate her high school graduation and disappeared. Natalee was last seen with Joran Van der Sloot who says he does not know what happened to her.
Schafer made a fortune in the deep sea diving business for oil rig removal and installation. He had access to unique technology and a team of experts that could find just about anything.
"So we have completely mapped the ocean floor, we know every object that's there, we know every object that could be a container holding her in the sea," he said.

A relentless search Schafer and his team say will stop, if they don't get more funding.

"And we all feel, I'm speaking from everybody on the team, that she's in one of the targets we have not looked at yet," Tim Trahan of Underwater Expeditions said. "We can't stop. I go to sleep at night thinking we've located it, we just need to get to it."
The search of the rest of those targets will stop this week. For more information on how you can help,

I fear that without an explanation coming soon,donations will cease entirely...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: March 01, 2008, 07:04:18 PM »

Greetings all.  We fly out of Aruba tomorrow.  The Persistence will head out in a couple days. 

OE...thank you....and thank everyone on the ship.....who is sailing the ship home...you say 'we' fly out tomorrow......God Speed!

Rest in Peace Caylee

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: March 01, 2008, 07:04:18 PM »

Tamikosmom, do you think it has anything to do with the financial reorganization of the company and the class action lawsuits?  I just wonder if it really was a financial issue, but donations were not going to help.

Janet

++++++++++++

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: March 01, 2008, 07:07:19 PM »

Is the Vice President of the United States aware that he played a staring role in the following Julia/Angela/Gielen documentary special ... a documentary full of accusations and insinuations against Beth and Jug Twitty ... against the American Administration.

Janet

+++++++++++++

JULY 3, 2007

The other side of the Holloway-case
‘Police Aruba hindered by FBI’

By Michael Willemse

WILLEMSTAD/ORANJESTAD – The American Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has systematically hindered the work of the police and the judiciary on Aruba in the investigation of the missing student Natalee Holloway. Especially when it came to investigating her direct relatives, mother Beth, stepfather George ‘Jug’ Twitty – who apparently has direct or indirect contacts and influence reaching as far as the White House- but also when it came to investigating the more than 120 fellow students and the chaperones who accompanied them in their trip to Aruba .

“You do your own dirty work”, is what was said to former police commissioner Gerold Dompig in charge of the Holloway investigation by a high ranking FBI staff member.

“Myself and also the field officer of the justice department on Aruba (at that time the European-Dutch Karin Janssen ) not only had to deal with the enormous pressure from the FBI, who arrived on the island in no time, but we were also obstructed and even threatened.”

VIDEO TAPE

So says Dompig on video, who after a lot of insisting was convinced to do so without his person appearing on screen. His voice is recognizable and he mentions his own name on several occasions.

The Amigoe was the first to see the material, which the makers expect will portray a different angle of the case to the world – especially with the American people- a case which in the last two years has been covered by tv-giants like CNN and Fox News, and broadcasted daily in the living rooms and offices in the United States and the rest of the world.

Dompig, who up until May 2006 – when he resigned – led the investigation on Aruba, and three others, who from the start each had their own function after the then 18-year-old girl from the prestigious Mountain Brook at Birmingham , Alabama , did not return to her hotel room on the 30th of May 2005 , are now speaking up. They each feel the importance of sharing this side of the story. Perhaps even the story; the truth. A story where three boys – Joran van der Sloot (at that time aged 17), Deepak Kalpoe (21) and his 18 year old brother Satish (formally still suspects), hardly play a role in anymore.

That story is told to tv-producer Renée Gielen (known for his three documentaries about the Bon Futuro prison on Curaçao) and camera man Dolph van Stapele, who from the start had his suspicions about the case and consequently flew to neighbouring eiland Aruba on several occasions, in search of the truth. Until they managed to make certain persons talk, who’ve been able to shed a different light on what could possibly be the most talked about disappearance ever.

MEDPLANE

They revealed that already one day after Holloway was declared missing, a medplane (medical plane or ambulance-plane) from the US arrived on Reina Beatrix airport and was stationed for a few days in the area of the airport where private jets park. Nothing strange about that on the surface, except that the crew (two pilots, a doctor and a nurse) knew nothing about why they were there. Gielen and Van Stapele also discovered that the plane landed without authorization and was also not registered by the Aruban authorities, while the mysterious landing – even though it was reported to the police in an official unsigned written testimony –was subjugated by the corps to the investigation only months later. This is also the case for other testimonies.

SECRET EXIT

The ambulance plane needed to be used as a secret exit for Natalee to the US . Secret, for the local authorities weren’t allowed to get wind of this – if they succeeded in ‘liberating’ the girl from a drug warehouse in Oranjestad and secretly leave the island.

Angela Dilorenzo, an American living on Aruba and close the Natalee’s family in those first days, talks about the special task she was given by Beth Twitty, Natalee’s mother: “Please do me a favor, after you find Natalee, please cover her up and bring her to the medjet. We’ll take good care of you and they are already awaiting her at the airport.” Angela, who’s married to a restaurant owner on the island, has her voice recorded on the video, but does not appear on screen.

Does Beth then know that her daughter is still (alive) on the island, after she declared to the whole world that the three local boys have done all sorts of things to Natalee and possibly even killed her? Or was the latter merely a ploy to cover up what really happened? Why on the second day of the disappearance is Beth already hanging posters all over Aruba which state that her daughter has been ‘kidnapped’? After which on the same day of the disappearance – also peculiar – when the co-students had only arrived back in Alabama just a few hours, she steps out of a private jet in Aruba with pre-printed flyers under her arm containing a local mobile number, and immediately starts handing them out to the airport personnel? Does Beth know something the rest at that time didn’t know and still don’t know? Angela: “I’m almost convinced that Beth knew where Natalee was from the start.”

She and another American on the island, Julia Renfro, who has also been living on Aruba for years and works as the editor in chief for the English daily paper Aruba Today, have been involved in the case from day one. Natalee’s mother asks Renfro on the 31st of May to help her find her daughter. During the course of several weeks Renfro becomes one of Beth’s confidants and together with Angela one of Natalee’s ‘angels’. Two years after the disappearance of Natalee, Renfro now also tells her story about the side the world doesn’t know.

TELEPHONE CALL

The material shows that Renfro and Angela talk about a phone call which they received from an unknown woman on the 2nd of June 2005 . She knows where Natalee is at the moment, that she’s still alive, but doesn’t want to go back to her mother Beth. For the measly sum of 4000 dollars the caller will say where. But to the complete surprise of Renfro and Angela, Beth did not want to really go in on that and afterwards, after insisting, she was willing to pay no more than 1000 dollars for the release of her own daughter. While the day after they were planning to announce a reward of 10.000 dollars – a sum which will eventually increase to more than one hundred fold.

When Angela declares that she will pay the demanded tip sum out of the cashier of her own restaurant and look for Holloway herself, Beth drops to her knees and says the following. Namely that the girl should be in disguise so that no one will recognize her and brought to the awaiting ambulance plane. “So that she could leave immediately and not have to be questioned by the authorities, the police and certainly not admitted to the Aruban hospital system”, Renfro adds.

But before Angela and Renfro arrive at the drug warehouse, Beth’s careless and especially loud – ‘I’ll burn this place and island down’ – former husband Jug Twitty (in the meantime Beth has now also divorced Jug) had already been there; except for a lot of uproar and panic in the direct vicinity, he achieved nothing. But more importantly, according to both women Jug is responsible for the failure of the ‘rescue operation’ and that Natalee- of which really nothing more has been learned, not even indirectly – still remains and will remain untraceable.

ALBERTO G.

Once again the unauthorized medplane departs to the US, after the crew members have been too clamorous and light about their unknown mission at the bar of the hotel where Natalee had stayed and where now also her relatives and traveling companions sleep for free – the Holiday Inn – they were subsequently fired upon their return. So manager/employee Alberto G. – another person which the tv-producers portrayed (incognito) – of the private airport heard shortly afterwards from one of the crew members of another medplane. Alberto is coincidentally, as he is one of the first who they come into contact with, also the one who guided Beth and Jug around the island. Alberto asks one of the travel companions how they actually plan to get the kidnapped daughter on board the private plane- “If she was supposedly kidnapped, she does not have a passport”, and thus will not be able to pass through immigration – to which the person which sent the plane to Aruba answers: “Do not worry about that. That will be all handled.” The plane which was sent to fetch Natalee, was instructed by the owner of the company leasing private jets, G.Ruffner Page Jr. Page also arranged the private jet which brought Natalee’s mother and her companions to Aruba shortly after the disappearance.

JORAN

If the person who made the phone call with the tip, really knows where Natalee is at the moment, then it would naturally give a different turn to the up until now known facts and this would vindicate Joran van der Sloot, at least of the ‘burden’ which he carries of being the last one who saw her. But this and other peculiarities in any case shed new light into the matter. Not in the least the lies about the three boys, Aruba and the police and justice system on the island , which Beth according to journalist Renfro kept on spreading to all the large American tv-networks who massively tore them apart. So she claims during interviews that at least one of the three raped her daughter and that this information is based on police statements; however she never shows these statements and later on both her Aruban lawyer and head of police Dompig deny the existence of such statements. Another good example is the manipulation of a tape on which Deepak Kalpoe was asked if Holloway had sex with all three to which he replied ‘ No, she didn’t’, while the America popular tv-show Dr.Phil shamelessly turned this into ‘She did’, as was scientifically revealed by the Dutch Forensic Institute.

For months Aruba is world news, but the hospitable population suffers from the constant stream of insults about incompetencies and corruption of the law. It even goes further when the family Twitty calls upon all American tourists to boycott the island, an action which got the open support of governor Bob Riley of Alabama .

Renfro concludes: “The family did not want the truth to be told.”

In the meantime donations are streaming in for the family, out of sympathy for the victims. According to Renfro the donations amount to hundreds of thousands of dollars. The biological father of Natalee – Dave Holloway- doesn’t receive one cent, according to Renfro, but he’s the one who’s searching high and low for his daughter without having dozens of paid cameras on his back.

ENORMOUS PRESSURE

Speaking of the accusations of incompetency. Never before has the Aruban police corps worked under so much international interest. Never before has the pressure been so big. Never before has the interest been so wide. But also, never before has the job of the police and the judiciary been made so difficult (not to mention, impossible). Ex-commissioner Dompig explains that in every country in the world, also and especially in the US , in cases of disappearance the investigators first look at the direct environment of the missing person: the relatives. “Out of respect we did not do that in the first instance.” Dompig continues: “For this wasn’t a normal missing- persons case on Aruba . No, it concerned a high profile missing case which America talked to the Netherlands about on a top level.” So we got a phone call from the Dutch Minister of Justice (Piet Hein Donner, CDA) with the order to: “Take everything out of the shelf”. The Netherlands even sent F16’s with very expensive equipment to make photos of every square meter of Aruba . “We understood more and more that it wasn’t about Natalee Holloway, but about the relationship Kingdom of the Netherlands and the US . This reached as far as the inner circle of the White House in Washington.
Reaching Vice-President Dick Cheney. He’s the clue.”

STEPFATHER

Renfro also mentions in front of the camera that the highest American institutions and members of government were involved in the case: “The day after she disappeared the chief protocol got a telephone call from Mrs. Condoleeza Rice, asking him to ask our Prime Minister to put this case at the highest priority.”

But except for the hot breath of the FBI in their neck, the local authorities got frustrated in their work, especially when wanting to know more about stepfather Jug, the extremely wealthy president of Phoenix Metals which also does business with Latin-America. In an investigative case in which money possibly plays an important role, it’s important to also look at the financial picture, explains Dompig with his voice on tape. However it soon becomes apparent that he can forget that thought. “You do your own dirty work”, is what Dompig is told upon telling the FBI-attaché his intention of investigating the stepfather. Dompig: “If that’s dirty work, then it raises a few questions.” But that’s not all. According to the police officer, there is talk of a direct ‘threat’ by the consul-general of the US in the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba . Bob Sorenson is stationed in Willemstad , Curaçao and has naturally taken an interest in the case.

It comes down to that up until now this side of the story, at least as long as Dompig has been at the corps, has never been investigated. As is the case with the co-students and their chaperones, who on the planned day simply returned back home. Only after a lot of insistence did the Aruban authorities get the opportunity to ‘interrogate’ a couple of people. This had to be done in writing on half an A4, whereby the Aruban police was thus not permitted to directly interrogate them and whereby they thus had ample time to think of meaningless answers.

The makers of the images believe their recordings can show that what actually happened, is very different than what up until now has been shown, especially by the American media. In any case they want to open a window about the work ethics of the American federal police, who in no single way have shown their full hearted cooperation to investigate all possible scenarios and to really try and solve the mystery. In contrary, they believe that a lot points to a conspiracy. That it isn’t about Natalee Holloway, but about a lot, a lot of money. That she has become the victim of a case which through circumstances took a different turn than was planned.

NOT ON FBI LIST

The issue in any case raises an incredible amount of questions even after two years to date. That Natalee is not on the FBI’s missing people list, says a lot. And that for one of the perhaps most famous missing student of the world. In the US alone, there are 750.000 reports of missing people each year.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

http://www.kparuba.com/oldnews.html

03 juli 2007 -- Politie Aruba tegengewerkt door FBI: de andere kant van het verhaal-Holloway.

http://www.kparuba.com/documents/3%20juli%202007%20Politie%20Aruba%20tegengewerkt%20door%20FBI.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: March 01, 2008, 07:08:54 PM »

Hi gang!  We just got in from a very long day.  I am off to find a hot tub, some pj's, my laptop, and the couch to try to catch up in the cage.  Did I miss anything last night or today of any importance?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: March 01, 2008, 07:14:10 PM »

Translation on Greta's blog regarding AF2 landing in Aruba:

Comment by Leah
March 1st, 2008 at 1:19 pm

Translation:
Oranjestad- Last night the airport of Aruba had extra security when air Force 2, a Boeing C-32, landed. From earlier in the afternoon there were talks that this plane would arrive in Aruba, plane which is normally used for the transport of the Vice President of the United States. The police were advised to supply extra security around the airport. As soon as the plane landed around 9 pm on Friday, a number of equipment were taken to give assistance to the area where the plane was stationed. There were talks that Dick Cheney might be onboard with his entire security who received autorization to carry weapons in Aruba. Those on board are scheduled to leave Aruba on Monday morning. On Saturday morning the plane will be moved to a western portion of the airport, closer to the fire station, because the airport is busy and the plane is taking a lot of space. The part that will be closed which plane will be used where the Air Force 2 will park (?). On the photo the plane can be seen just after it landed in Aruba.

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: March 01, 2008, 07:14:22 PM »

Hi gang!  We just got in from a very long day.  I am off to find a hot tub, some pj's, my laptop, and the couch to try to catch up in the cage.  Did I miss anything last night or today of any importance?

Nothing more important than what you were doing today!!

How is your daughter?

Existence is futile.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: March 01, 2008, 07:15:03 PM »

Hi gang!  We just got in from a very long day.  I am off to find a hot tub, some pj's, my laptop, and the couch to try to catch up in the cage.  Did I miss anything last night or today of any importance?
Ha ha ha...where to begin?  First, we are so happy your daughter is all right and will recover from her ordeal.  That's the most important.  Second, the ship Persistence is leaving Aruba in the next few days--their search is over.  Speculation is rampant as to why and what and wherever.  We've had our own storms here, but they were just passing tropical depressions.  Interesting, but not significant.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.