April 25, 2024, 03:12:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #738 3/1 - 3/3/08  (Read 296875 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: March 01, 2008, 09:22:01 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 02:16:29 AM by klaasend » Logged
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 11:20:26 PM »

Am I first

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 11:20:35 PM »

Ah, nice fresh cage.  Where were we?

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 11:21:44 PM »

Monkeys, I'm going to bed now.  In the words of my favorite rocker..."the waiting is the hardest part."  See ya tomorrow.

BRING NATALEE HOME
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 11:25:03 PM »

Am I first

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 11:26:14 PM »

Brought my last post from previous thread over....it was right below the lockout key...boo hoo...

View Profile

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #983 on: Today at 11:18:48 PM »

Quote from: hotping on Today at 11:11:21 PM
Quote from: wreck on Today at 11:07:16 PM
Quote from: Destiny on Today at 10:58:46 PM
From OE's post today...

-The Aruban authorities do not know our target list, nor have the capability to investigate most of the targets.
-AF2 is on the Island.  To me this indicates Cheney is on the island, but I can't confirm this nor comment on the reason for the visit.
-The trap in question is significantly larger than Dr. Hodges reported dimensions from the fishermen huts owner.

I find this statement interesting...
Yes, there is NO question that trap is STILL a MAJOR focal point!! If it was "nothing" there would not be a fuss. They would tell us to "move on".
You're right Wreck...OE was very upset that the pics were posted on the internet....if there was nothing to them..what the heck was He so upset about....

They can't return to keep looking for her...if...they already have her....photos being posted was never factored into the game plan...*speculation*...gut...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 11:28:36 PM »

Yeayyyyyy....Muffy get's to go...*neener neener neener*...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 11:28:52 PM »

Brought my last post from previous thread over....it was right below the lockout key...boo hoo...

View Profile

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #983 on: Today at 11:18:48 PM »

Quote from: hotping on Today at 11:11:21 PM
Quote from: wreck on Today at 11:07:16 PM
Quote from: Destiny on Today at 10:58:46 PM
From OE's post today...

-The Aruban authorities do not know our target list, nor have the capability to investigate most of the targets.
-AF2 is on the Island.  To me this indicates Cheney is on the island, but I can't confirm this nor comment on the reason for the visit.
-The trap in question is significantly larger than Dr. Hodges reported dimensions from the fishermen huts owner.

I find this statement interesting...
Yes, there is NO question that trap is STILL a MAJOR focal point!! If it was "nothing" there would not be a fuss. They would tell us to "move on".
You're right Wreck...OE was very upset that the pics were posted on the internet....if there was nothing to them..what the heck was He so upset about....

They can't return to keep looking for her...if...they already have her....photos being posted was never factored into the game plan...*speculation*...gut...

I agree, they can't unring the bell.  It's out there now and very revealing, IMO
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2008, 11:30:02 PM »

Yeayyyyyy....Muffy get's to go...*neener neener neener*...

oops...Bluemoon gets to say that...mea culpa

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2008, 11:33:29 PM »

It's all good 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2008, 11:33:52 PM »

That might be it.....The pics were posted before they could get to the point of looking like they had to leave because of the lack of funds.....?????....more speculation...another thing is what if the pics or not the same trap that dateline showed it could be that the pics that were posted are another trap all together which really is the one with the remains that could have been found later...

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2008, 11:34:41 PM »

Joe T. has been VERY VERY quiet lately. Wonder why?  Is Joran in his company now.  Would he be so STUPID to bring him here to the U.S. and hide him right under our noses? Weirder things have happened in this case.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2008, 11:40:33 PM »

That might be it.....The pics were posted before they could get to the point of looking like they had to leave because of the lack of funds.....?????....more speculation...another thing is what if the pics or not the same trap that dateline showed it could be that the pics that were posted are another trap all together which really is the one with the remains that could have been found later...

I lean towards your *speculations*...I think is was another trap than the one on dateline...or, had already been emptied before the goons came on board...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2008, 11:40:41 PM »

Joe T. has been VERY VERY quiet lately. Wonder why?  Is Joran in his company now.  Would he be so STUPID to bring him here to the U.S. and hide him right under our noses? Weirder things have happened in this case.   

Perish the thought 

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2008, 11:45:12 PM »

I lean towards your *speculations*...I think is was another trap than the one on dateline...or, had already been emptied before the goons came on board...
I think I confused myself but I know that OE was very upset about the pics being posted....that I'm sure of....Something is definitely going on with those pics.......I guess sooner or later We will find out what it is....

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2008, 11:48:12 PM »

My vote is Yes...Taco is that Stupid!  I just hope none of Us Monkeys run into them anywhere..... ..just kidding!

In God We Trust!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2008, 11:50:05 PM »

Hey...maybe Urine is manning the *Come to Aruba* tourist booth in NYC...LOL

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2008, 11:51:40 PM »

Hi monkeys, I've been playing catchup for about an hour now and have just read about Anidac's daughter. I'm so relieved that she and the others are going to recover from that horrible accident. I know Anidac felt the monkeys prayers for her daughter and the rest of the accident victims last night, as I felt them wh en m y father had a heart attack late last year...I know the monkeys are ready at a moment's notice to provide research, prayer, hope, and companionship when the going gets tough! Hugs to Anidac, her daughter, and the monkeys!!! 

Bring Natalee home...
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2008, 11:53:14 PM »

Remember My post before:

The cage was there already, Post office has been exposed.

Remember Dirty Cowboys.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2008, 11:55:54 PM »

Hi monkeys, I've been playing catchup for about an hour now and have just read about Anidac's daughter. I'm so relieved that she and the others are going to recover from that horrible accident. I know Anidac felt the monkeys prayers for her daughter and the rest of the accident victims last night, as I felt them wh en m y father had a heart attack late last year...I know the monkeys are ready at a moment's notice to provide research, prayer, hope, and companionship when the going gets tough! Hugs to Anidac, her daughter, and the monkeys!!! 

Hi Mishy good to see you.  I agree.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.