April 28, 2024, 10:45:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #738 3/1 - 3/3/08  (Read 297034 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #120 on: March 02, 2008, 08:07:13 AM »

Joe T. has been VERY VERY quiet lately. Wonder why?  Is Joran in his company now.  Would he be so STUPID to bring him here to the U.S. and hide him right under our noses? Weirder things have happened in this case.   

Joran is probably in Italy helping Joe T. teach Amanda Knox how to lie better so she can get away with the brutal murder of Meredith Kercher, the 21-year-old British exchange student.
 http://www.crimerant.com/?p=1217

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: March 02, 2008, 08:15:31 AM »

Pictures are in from NYC! Check it! 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2649.20

GREAT JOB NYC MONKEYS!!!!  

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #122 on: March 02, 2008, 08:18:18 AM »

Here are some more photos of the Panter, I have found P810 and P811:

De drie kustwachtcutters Jaguar (P 810), Panter (P 811) en Poema (P 812) maken deel uit van de Kustwacht Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: March 02, 2008, 08:20:33 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   02/29/2008

Note that this article talks about the year 2006.

2006 Not an easy year for the OM

“Effective criminal justice has everything to do with credibility; in the event of citizens report an offence and receive false hope that the police will solve the case; or in the event of unsolved cases that do not lead to any sanctions; or in the event of sanctions that do not work out; or in the event of repeat offenders are not being supervised; all that can give the population the impressions that the criminal justice does not work properly, with the danger that the citizens take justice in their own hands”, writes the PG in the foreword.

WE'RE STILL WAITING FOR THAT EFFECTIVE CRIMINAL JUSTICE!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: March 02, 2008, 08:23:54 AM »

Found this on a site of a company that organizes sailing trips in the Caribean.
This piece is from a vacation-blog of a couple of people who took a trip with them from Sat Sept. 22 - Fri Oct 5th 2007.

http://www.catzeiltochten.nl/carieb_65.htm

"In de verte worden de contouren van de Panter zichtbaar. Dit Nederlandse schip bewaakt de kusten van de ABC-eilanden en wordt ingezet tegen de drugs smokkel vanuit Venezuela. Maar hij blijft niet lang alleen, een kustwachtschip met een Venezolaanse vlag verschijnt en even later nog een. Ze draaien wat rondjes voordat ze weer verdwijnen. Hebben ze iets gevangen?"

Translation:

"In the distance we see the outlines of the Panter. This Dutch vessel guards the coasts of the ABC-Islands and is being used to fight the drugtrafficing from Venezuela.
But it won't be on its own for long, a coast guard vessel with a Venezuelan flag appears and a little while later another one.
They are circling the area for a bit before disappearing. Did they catch anything?"

They were staying at the tiny little island of "Klein Curaçao" (Little Curaçao), a popular destination for divers, which is located about 10 km SE of Curaçao and 20 km SW of Bonaire. So nowhere near Aruba, but still interesting. Maybe another "post office" in that area?

Interesting.  I believe one big bust, in 2006 or 2007, involved coastguard people.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: March 02, 2008, 08:40:35 AM »

I agree Pinkbanana!  That man not only looks scary, he's downright EVIL!

He is frightening...looks like a walking corpse.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #126 on: March 02, 2008, 08:41:22 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   02/29/2008

Note that this article talks about the year 2006.

2006 Not an easy year for the OM

“Effective criminal justice has everything to do with credibility; in the event of citizens report an offence and receive false hope that the police will solve the case; or in the event of unsolved cases that do not lead to any sanctions; or in the event of sanctions that do not work out; or in the event of repeat offenders are not being supervised; all that can give the population the impressions that the criminal justice does not work properly, with the danger that the citizens take justice in their own hands”, writes the PG in the foreword.

WE'RE STILL WAITING FOR THAT EFFECTIVE CRIMINAL JUSTICE!

Dayhiker, they're out looking for their CREDIBILITY.  Must have filed it next to CHARACTER because they're both missing. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: March 02, 2008, 08:41:29 AM »

Joe T. has been VERY VERY quiet lately. Wonder why?  Is Joran in his company now.  Would he be so STUPID to bring him here to the U.S. and hide him right under our noses? Weirder things have happened in this case.   

Joe T is probably sitting on Joran--literally.

No doubt auditioning for that movie career I keep mentioning. But sorry Joran, except for joe tinypenis, your a bottom. Oh well, you got to be a top for a day in tinypenis land.better than sniffing your grannies panties? that is a tuff call to make.aren't your pimp friends impresses with their big boy now:)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: March 02, 2008, 08:42:05 AM »

good morning monkeys.  Thought I'd say hi while it's quiet here.
Destiny - I enjoy reading your provocative ideas and thought processes.
Anodic - Glad your daughter Tara will recover - what a girl, you have every reason  to be so proud of her
e reason to be so proud of her!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: March 02, 2008, 08:47:17 AM »

Pictures are in from NYC! Check it! 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2649.20

GREAT JOB NYC MONKEYS!!!!  

Those are some mighty fine people in that photo. My hat is off you all of you.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: March 02, 2008, 08:49:09 AM »

Joe T is probably sitting on Joran--literally.

No doubt auditioning for that movie career I keep mentioning. But sorry Joran, except for joe tinypenis, your a bottom. Oh well, you got to be a top for a day in tinypenis land.better than sniffing your grannies panties? that is a tuff call to make.aren't your pimp friends impresses with their big boy now:)

Joran if u need some lubricant, just reach up and rub joes hair
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: March 02, 2008, 08:52:07 AM »

good morning monkeys.  Thought I'd say hi while it's quiet here.
Destiny - I enjoy reading your provocative ideas and thought processes.
Anodic - Glad your daughter Tara will recover - what a girl, you have every reason  to be so proud of her
e reason to be so proud of her!
patience please.sorry I have such difficulty posting, don't mean to lurk all the time...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: March 02, 2008, 08:53:04 AM »

Found this on a site of a company that organizes sailing trips in the Caribean.
This piece is from a vacation-blog of a couple of people who took a trip with them from Sat Sept. 22 - Fri Oct 5th 2007.

http://www.catzeiltochten.nl/carieb_65.htm

"In de verte worden de contouren van de Panter zichtbaar. Dit Nederlandse schip bewaakt de kusten van de ABC-eilanden en wordt ingezet tegen de drugs smokkel vanuit Venezuela. Maar hij blijft niet lang alleen, een kustwachtschip met een Venezolaanse vlag verschijnt en even later nog een. Ze draaien wat rondjes voordat ze weer verdwijnen. Hebben ze iets gevangen?"

Translation:

"In the distance we see the outlines of the Panter. This Dutch vessel guards the coasts of the ABC-Islands and is being used to fight the drugtrafficing from Venezuela.
But it won't be on its own for long, a coast guard vessel with a Venezuelan flag appears and a little while later another one.
They are circling the area for a bit before disappearing. Did they catch anything?"

They were staying at the tiny little island of "Klein Curaçao" (Little Curaçao), a popular destination for divers, which is located about 10 km SE of Curaçao and 20 km SW of Bonaire. So nowhere near Aruba, but still interesting. Maybe another "post office" in that area?

Interesting.  I believe one big bust, in 2006 or 2007, involved coastguard people.

Can't copy and paste.....this was in 2005>>
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://bonaire.web-log.nl/bonaire/criminaliteitsbestrijding/index.html&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=4&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DAruban%2Bcoast%2Bguard%2Bcutter%2BPanter%2BCuracao%2B2006%26num%3D30%26hl%3Den%26newwindow%3D1

Translated page...that is why the long link...sorry

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: March 02, 2008, 09:02:30 AM »

Capslock - is this the Panter????

yep

So...it is Natalee in the plastic bag in the Arubay video....is that right Caps...

::MonkeyShocked:: I think the video 's were clues

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: March 02, 2008, 09:08:12 AM »

I don't think it would be one of my finest moments by any means, meeting Joran, though I think it would be just what he needs and Beth needs.

Would he be better off getting 5 minutes of intense psychotherapy from me instead of years of babbling with idiots asking him to please tell the truth, I think so. The boy knows right from wrong, he has tried to do right but his parents keep shutting him down, and he needs to do right or he wouldn't be breaking apart.

But those babbling idiots by their very question, will you please tell the truth, prompt him that there may be hope in lying, and he will keep opting for that fool's gold that is a significant part of Aruba's history.

Of course maybe I could keep it legal, say that I thought he was a terrosist, and just use water boarding on him:) He has certainly terrorized Beth
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: March 02, 2008, 09:24:57 AM »

Joran is probably in Italy helping Joe T. teach Amanda Knox how to lie better so she can get away with the brutal murder of Meredith Kercher, the 21-year-old British exchange student.
 http://www.crimerant.com/?p=1217

I think Joran lost his "tough man PHD" and "bad boy" status when he threw the wine in Peter's face palying the part of a two year old and then when he starred as the "chumped turkey" in Patricks movie. He has no bad boy rep anymore, he is "grannie's panty sniffing little boy now." He not only got thrown out of the "Pimps," he has become their laughing stock and the butt of their jokes. Patrick and Peter made Joran their, pardon this and my other bad words please, bitch Granny is now protecting her little bitch Joran

PS I know it is earlty, and it is Sunday, and I am really really sorry for being so negative. The truth is often harsh:)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: March 02, 2008, 09:29:32 AM »

mmmmmmmmm..............okay Buckeye, I do remember the 2006 bust re: Coast Guard, but I can't seem to find it. I think it was on Scared Monkeys front page at the time. Sorry I can't find it.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: March 02, 2008, 09:31:10 AM »

My personal opinion is that Joran is in prison no matter where he roams. I just want someone to smoke him. There's no rehabilitating him. He's gone way past that. He told everyone during the tapes with Patrick he wants to commit more crimes. Normally, someone who has almost gotten away with the crimes he has would lay low. Not Joran. His parents are wholly responsible for all future crimes also. There should be no future crimes for 15 years minimum.

Freedom is all in the mind.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: March 02, 2008, 09:36:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

I e-mailed a journalist in the Netherland Antilles, asking about AF2 in Aruba.

Here is the reply

"I heard they are there on the Hollaway case."   

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #139 on: March 02, 2008, 09:40:06 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

I e-mailed a journalist in the Netherland Antilles, asking about AF2 in Aruba.

Here is the reply

"I heard they are there on the Hollaway case."   

Thanks for that martini... but how and why?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.