March 28, 2024, 02:50:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #738 3/1 - 3/3/08  (Read 295245 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2008, 11:56:29 PM »

Remember My post before:

The cage was there already, Post office has been exposed.

Remember Dirty Cowboys.

We Love Ya Caps but Could You say this in alittle more understanding terms...for those of us who just don't get it....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2008, 11:56:32 PM »

Remember My post before:

Remember Dirty Cowboys.

Are you saying this is is drop-off point for drugs?  If a drop-off point then that cage was used to put Natalee in it?  Thanks.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2008, 11:58:52 PM »

BlueMoonofKentucky:

Maybe Aruba officials asked VP Chaney to appear as a special guest on their program tomorrow night and answer questions in person. 

Personally I was thinking the opposite. 

Cheyney had a question to submit for tomorrow's show and he knows how things disappear in Aruba, so he hand delivered it.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2008, 12:00:47 AM »

BlueMoonofKentucky:

Maybe Aruba officials asked VP Chaney to appear as a special guest on their program tomorrow night and answer questions in person. 

Personally I was thinking the opposite. 

Cheyney had a question to submit for tomorrow's show and he knows how things disappear in Aruba, so he hand delivered it.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2008, 12:01:27 AM »

This is for RED, hope your watching!

http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h294/gummy_2006/?action=view&current=hired.flv

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2008, 12:05:44 AM »

Remember My post before:

Remember Dirty Cowboys.

That is very interesting, Caps.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2008, 12:08:38 AM »

Very cool
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2008, 12:11:25 AM »

Remember My post before:

Remember Dirty Cowboys.

We Love Ya Caps but Could You say this in alittle more understanding terms...for those of us who just don't get it....

Remember My post before:

Remember Dirty Cowboys.

Are you saying this is is drop-off point for drugs?  If a drop-off point then that cage was used to put Natalee in it?  Thanks.
The Curacao station Panter from holland allway uses the post office to send packages to Holland. it is on their rout.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2008, 12:15:38 AM »

Remember My post before:

Remember Dirty Cowboys.

Time to put on my little pointy tinfoil thinking cap...

The cage was already there....translation...it was preplanned...it had been done before...

Post office has been exposed....translation...hmmm...a post office is used to *deliver* things...the ring of bad guys who *delivered* the goods is shot to hell now...they have been exposed...

Remember Dirty Cowboys...translation...let's see...I vaguely remember this being a Shango term...the folks who covered things up....also could mean...cowboys *ride* things...dirty cowboys...the ones who raped Natalee....

now crumpling up little pointy tinfoil thinking cap and tossing it in the circular file...CAPS...my head hurts...what *does* it mean?

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2008, 12:16:53 AM »

Well, just got home after a good day in New York.  Thanks Old Monkeys, New Monkeys, and "lurking wanna be Monkeys".......  You were all awsome today!  It was a nice trip all in all.  Rob Smith wasn't there, as a matter of fact, most of them were NOT there, looks like they switched crews.  Aruba Booth was in the middle of No Where Land.  J4N was good today.  She went nosing around, I'll let her tell you.  She's better at it then I am.  We didn't get lost today, we did the cab thing.  We had a nice Hot Dog man booth to keep warm in too.  We had a snow squall, but the nice thing about that was, they even had a glass covering over our heads, and the cops were nice.  ******* is posting an AHATA man, new one.  try to guess who he is.  I am not playing games, I don't know who he is.  When we got back here and off the train, I found that where I parked locked up for the night, so they told me to go speak with the policeman over there.  So I did.  He made a few calls, and while we were waiting to see what to do, I told him what we were doing in NY.  He told me his Seargent (female) went to aruba to help the family at one point.  I was so impressed that he got a tote bag, and a sweatshirt to bring back to her.  We talked for quite a while about the case, I also sent him to scaredmonkeys.    

Seeing as I haven't been around today, has anything new happened?  can someone fill me in on todays news please?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2008, 12:18:49 AM »

Thanks Klaas....  I know they are reading and watching, they really are shy, but we coaxed them!  Sign up girls!!!!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2008, 12:19:13 AM »

Joe T. has been VERY VERY quiet lately. Wonder why?  Is Joran in his company now.  Would he be so STUPID to bring him here to the U.S. and hide him right under our noses? Weirder things have happened in this case.   

Joe T is probably sitting on Joran--literally.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2008, 12:21:43 AM »

Remember My post before:

Remember Dirty Cowboys.

Remember My post before:

Remember Dirty Cowboys.

The Curacao station Panter from holland allway uses the post office to send packages to Holland. it is on their rout.

So what exactly are you saying?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2008, 12:22:24 AM »

Panter

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2008, 12:25:17 AM »

Panter

Thanks TM!   OK let's start again with the CAPS riddle....The cage was already on the drug running boat that delivers the drugs to Aruba...they disposed of Natalee's body...the cage has been found...they are busted...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2008, 12:26:35 AM »

Hotshot - nothing really new today except speculating still on the following:

1.  Persistence leaving tomorrow (I think)
2.  Still talking about those trap photos and why all the hubbub
3.  Air Force 2 landing in Aruba and still no confirmation why or if Cheney is on board.  Supposed to leave on Monday.
4.  Last night Anidac's daughter got into a bad accident while driving an ambulance.  As it turns out Anidac's daughter is going to be OK.  She actually refused help and was helping all of the other people that were injured even though she was also injured.  She'll be out of work for a few weeks but will be OK.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2008, 12:27:35 AM »

Well, just got home after a good day in New York.  Thanks Old Monkeys, New Monkeys, and "lurking wanna be Monkeys".......  You were all awsome today!  It was a nice trip all in all.  Rob Smith wasn't there, as a matter of fact, most of them were NOT there, looks like they switched crews.  Aruba Booth was in the middle of No Where Land.  J4N was good today.  She went nosing around, I'll let her tell you.  She's better at it then I am.  We didn't get lost today, we did the cab thing.  We had a nice Hot Dog man booth to keep warm in too.  We had a snow squall, but the nice thing about that was, they even had a glass covering over our heads, and the cops were nice.  ******* is posting an AHATA man, new one.  try to guess who he is.  I am not playing games, I don't know who he is.  When we got back here and off the train, I found that where I parked locked up for the night, so they told me to go speak with the policeman over there.  So I did.  He made a few calls, and while we were waiting to see what to do, I told him what we were doing in NY.  He told me his Seargent (female) went to aruba to help the family at one point.  I was so impressed that he got a tote bag, and a sweatshirt to bring back to her.  We talked for quite a while about the case, I also sent him to scaredmonkeys.    

Seeing as I haven't been around today, has anything new happened?  can someone fill me in on todays news please?

How Cool!!! listened to your reports...including the Hi Red...Cute!  Thank You for Standing up for Justice for Natalee and Family...You ROCK!

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2008, 12:29:51 AM »

Remember My post before:

Remember Dirty Cowboys.

Time to put on my little pointy tinfoil thinking cap...

The cage was already there....translation...it was preplanned...it had been done before...

Post office has been exposed....translation...hmmm...a post office is used to *deliver* things...the ring of bad guys who *delivered* the goods is shot to hell now...they have been exposed...

Remember Dirty Cowboys...translation...let's see...I vaguely remember this being a Shango term...the folks who covered things up....also could mean...cowboys *ride* things...dirty cowboys...the ones who raped Natalee....

now crumpling up little pointy tinfoil thinking cap and tossing it in the circular file...CAPS...my head hurts...what *does* it mean?

I do not want to hurt no body feelings but, there is a lot at stake at this momment for those that uses the post office.

Search the news on Panter boat. Remember who was on board of the search boat...DUTCH OM and ALE.

The Health man that travel alot to venezuela knows.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2008, 12:32:04 AM »

Panter
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2008, 12:34:59 AM »

Caps is telling you that cage has been used to leave things for others to pick up...things that may be of the illicit and illegal variety and maybe something legit too, but I highly doubt it since it is in deep water. So you decide what you might put in a trap that size and leave in the ocean for another boater or diver to find?  Things that make you go hmmmmmm. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.