April 28, 2024, 03:08:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #738 3/1 - 3/3/08  (Read 297021 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: March 02, 2008, 11:55:51 AM »

I thought after the US took her collective bowel movement and flushed Rentahoe to Aruba, that would be the last we would here from her, being that turds don't talk and this one in particular always has something in her mouth. Bit apparently Aruba has all sorts of capabilities since turds apparently can talk in Aruba

sorry -- i'm not supposed to 'encourage you'     but you crack me up.

A new slogan -- ARUBA -- where turds can talk 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: March 02, 2008, 11:57:31 AM »

The dingbat spells CELL with one "L" and Mos with two "S's"... go figure.

Her allegaince to POS Charles Croes

DigiCEL

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: March 02, 2008, 11:58:13 AM »

Oldfart - it's either 9 or 10pm ET, that's all I know

Thanks Klaasend... 
I prob. will be in Pap.  .. anyway   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #243 on: March 02, 2008, 11:58:27 AM »

Hi Katrien,

******* also introduced me here(Im also from Holland), and the rebound topic was really cool, only it has been destroyed now by so many trolls.. really annoying and it makes me mad..

Im really curious about all the things going on in Aruba.. especially about the persistence leaving the waters of Aruba.. was there a official statement as of why they are leaving?? This is a question to all..

Btw im not going to post anymore on the rebound..

Thanks for the welcome, everybody.

@ Flipper,

I left the forum completely. I made sure I cannot post there anymore.
I have other things to do than spending my energy and time to this terrible friends of Joran.
You no what? One of them was talking about the Scaredmonkeys and told that the Skaredmonkeys were different in 2005. In 2005? Who in Holland knew about the forum the Scaredmonkeys in 2005? Only people who are very, very interested in what had been written.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #244 on: March 02, 2008, 11:59:45 AM »

The whole region being such a hot zone - anything is possible. From drug submarines to drug drops to clandestine secret OPs. Anything is possible

I know one thing - Chavez is not going to be allowed to continue this stranglehold on the region. The CIA has tried to overthrown him three times. None recently, but his days are numbered. And he's right to be paranoid.

Now that the Norte Valle Cartel has been dismantled there is only really Chavez and the FARC to deal with.

I can't see too many other reasons for Homeland SEC to be on Aruba if it doesn't involve those two.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: March 02, 2008, 12:02:50 PM »

I wonder if the email questions, to the radio show, got a few people nervous.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: March 02, 2008, 12:04:41 PM »

From the CIA fact sheet.

Transnational Issues    Aruba Top of Page 
Disputes - international:   
none 
Illicit drugs:   
transit point for US- and Europe-bound narcotics with some accompanying money-laundering activity; relatively high percentage of population consumes cocaine 

This page was last updated on 28 February, 2008

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: March 02, 2008, 12:07:29 PM »

Thanks Klaasend... 

Hey oldfart! That's kinda what I was thinking....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: March 02, 2008, 12:07:57 PM »

I wonder if the email questions, to the radio show, got a few people nervous.

I sent one asking very politely that it be explained how a person can be declared legally deceased based on the word of Joran van der Sloot and if any citizen regardless of lack of qualifications can declare another to be deceased without the benefit of qualified medical examination.

Ask if just anyone can legally do this and declare another deceased should that person become a nuisance to someone thus allowing for only minor charges of disposal of a corpse should the person making the declaration decide to just dispose of the inconvenient person.

Now, of course, with Mos canceling and this being a legal question, they will just disregard. 

I had a couple more I was going to send but this sounds like a total wash with the cancellation of the main people of interest.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: March 02, 2008, 12:09:56 PM »

From the CIA fact sheet.

Transnational Issues    Aruba Top of Page 
Disputes - international:  
none 
Illicit drugs:  
transit point for US- and Europe-bound narcotics with some accompanying money-laundering activity; relatively high percentage of population consumes cocaine 

This page was last updated on 28 February, 2008

Yes, I believe the DOJ report also states that one in either four or five routinely uses cocaine.  I wonder if withdrawal makes a person sweat profusely.

/

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: March 02, 2008, 12:14:53 PM »

Hi Katrien,

******* also introduced me here(Im also from Holland), and the rebound topic was really cool, only it has been destroyed now by so many trolls.. really annoying and it makes me mad..

Im really curious about all the things going on in Aruba.. especially about the persistence leaving the waters of Aruba.. was there a official statement as of why they are leaving?? This is a question to all..

@ Flipper,

I have other things to do than spending my energy and time to this terrible friends of Joran.
You no what? One of them was talking about the Scaredmonkeys and told that the Skaredmonkeys were different in 2005. In 2005? Who in Holland knew about the forum the Scaredmonkeys in 2005? Only people who are very, very interested in what had been written.

Welcome!

Well, in the beginning, I suppose SM was different.  At first most people believed that there was a real investigation.  We were told time and again that there would be a big break and resolution in the case, hold on, something happening in the next 48 hours and things like that repeately.

We waited and waited and watched and tried to understand and believe and time and again found we had been deceived.  We saw with our own eyes the refusal to arrest those last seen with Natalee for almost two weeks, bogus search at Sloot house of only Joran's apartment.

So sure, we began to change as a normal reaction to witnessing injustice and a professional cover up that had to involve people in power and in a position to prevent it.

By the way, I am Dutch American.  Several of us here are.  Guess that makes me an AmDutchie, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: March 02, 2008, 12:19:08 PM »

Thanks Klaasend... 

Hi, Cubbee! 

I think many of us just have a feeling that something big is finally happening.  It's hard to remain objective when feeling that way.

Yes, sounds as though by the end of the day, there is going to be no one to conduct this program at all, lol!

One cancellation I might could see but now there are two for some very odd reason.

Cowards!

PERSONA NON GRATA

martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: March 02, 2008, 12:20:03 PM »

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/38000/No-9-11--38044.jpg 
Flipper/Donnie29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #253 on: March 02, 2008, 12:20:13 PM »

Hi Katrien,

@ Flipper,

Your completely right.. but often it makes me so angry, and when they attack ******* i have to defend him(and the case).. but now im going to stick to this forum..
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: March 02, 2008, 12:20:39 PM »

Sorry Magnolia,  I posted in the middle of your comments....damn

And it would not have been reported  by Diario (?) that they would have to move it the next day to the end of the airport as it was taking up so much room.  nope, not in and out, it is there till tomorrow.

I started to put that part in and decided to just keep it short.

IMO Glenda and MF would not be posting anything about AF2 if it were not
related to the Natalee Holloway case.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: March 02, 2008, 12:20:55 PM »

Thanks Klaasend... 

Hi, Cubbee! 

I think many of us just have a feeling that something big is finally happening.  It's hard to remain objective when feeling that way.

Yes, sounds as though by the end of the day, there is going to be no one to conduct this program at all, lol!

One cancellation I might could see but now there are two for some very odd reason.

Cowards!

Yes, it is very strange, but not surprising!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: March 02, 2008, 12:22:13 PM »

I'm sorry but that man is REALLY scary looking.

d

He is a very scary man and evil.

Night All!

He needs to go quail hunting with the VP.  jack b

I bet being a Texan Chaney has tasted barbequed goat, and that face of Rudy's has been compared to some parts of a goat, so Rudy, if he asks you to go hunting you better think twice about it

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: March 02, 2008, 12:27:18 PM »

Btw since Katrien made such a nice first post i feel i need to tell a bit about myself to..

Im a guy from Holland and interested in the case from the beginning.. but last november i saw a documentary of peter de vries and i saw so many things that i dived on top of it.. i learned about the rebound topic, and through the guidance of *******(he gave me alot of links to read about) i read so many things, from statements to riehl world etc etc.. i also read Dave's book, in 3 nights.. what a good book, made my cry.. But know i learned so much, that its almost unbelievable the whole case.. especially the first month(the Deepak car/the house search etc)..

I hope they did find something, and what about the cage? Is the cage going to come back to the united states?

Thanks!

It would be my way of thinking that any boat in the Area is a threat if someone that senior from the WH is there.  They can be boarded and/or
someone could be on there that could be a threat unbeknownst to the captain in order to avoid International incidents.    The F-2s are obligated to post guard to see the area is clean when a Senior WH person is in a location, a lot of it is for show as well.  We have the US Navy and our people everywhere at all times, 24-7.  Also the guns go where the SS goes, and of course the FBI.  That should be a given.  The announcement of it is a warning to those who might pose a ground threat that the personnel from the WH are armed, in case they are too dumb to realize it.  The Persistence may have accomplished her job, anyway.    j/b
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: March 02, 2008, 12:28:43 PM »

Welcome to the forum katrien and Flipper!!!! This place is the best roller coaster ride on the planet.We've got hills and bumps and speed like you wouldn't believe but the bar that holds us in keeps us firmly grounded in our seats..It is so good to have you here!!Welcome,welcome,welcome!!!

Justice for Natalee...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: March 02, 2008, 12:33:21 PM »

Did we know about this and I am just slow catching up?

Colombia's neighbours have reacted angrily to yesterday's killing of a top commander of the FARC guerrilla group in Ecuador.

Raul Reyes, the rebels' Number Two, died along with at least 16 other guerrillas.

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez warned his Colombian counterpart Alvaro Uribe that a strike against FARC rebels inside Venezuela could start a war.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.