April 28, 2024, 08:46:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #738 3/1 - 3/3/08  (Read 297031 times)
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: March 02, 2008, 01:05:52 PM »

Hi Monkeys!! I just had to say I am feeling pretty Good about all this!! 
My personal thoughts are that if Natalee isnt already home she will be soon. I think the DEA IS there because of what has been found, and I think we may finally be coming into the home stretch here. And I think that some of the dirt of Aruba is about to be cleaned up. 
And I just gotta say:
To the Persistence and Everyone involved with her, Thank You! From the bottom of our hearts!! Even if Natalee hasn't been found we still say Thank You!! Awesome job, all of you! Everyone involved in getting the Persistence to Aruba and accomplishing the search IS a hero in the eyes of America and beyond. Honesty and Dedication have never been better represented. And words truly fall short of what is in our hearts.

I want to say so much more but realize that it's all hypothesis right now so Im gonna hush. Just had to say SOMETHING in light of what we have seen recently.
Major [[[[Huggggsss]]]] Monkeys!! 

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: March 02, 2008, 01:06:15 PM »

Wasn't their a Aruba Video showing a plane or helicopter going arround the water?
I think we should make a thread of screen captures of ALL the Aruba-Bay  VIDEOS .
I always have felt they hold many clues.

I have the 24 th and 27 done already need help doing the rest they are a lot of work

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: March 02, 2008, 01:06:42 PM »

And, if the cage was dropped by a helicopter that we know was in the air in the night time hours two weeks after she went missing, then there is no need to search for a boat. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: March 02, 2008, 01:09:15 PM »

If she was dropped by helicopter, then that would involve Jan van der Stratten who had access to a helicopter.  I say we bring in ole Jan and question him, hard.

BRING NATALEE HOME
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #284 on: March 02, 2008, 01:11:46 PM »

Could someone please tell Me what time it is in Aruba right now? TIA

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: March 02, 2008, 01:14:04 PM »

If she was dropped by helicopter, then that would involve Jan van der Stratten who had access to a helicopter.  I say we bring in ole Jan and question him, hard.

Didn't Lorenzo have a helicopter pad?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: March 02, 2008, 01:16:22 PM »

Had chatted with Jossy and received the following.

We don't know whether he was on board, but air force 2 plane did land and we have an exclusive picture in the DIARIO. No one knows anthing about this place nor who it brought to the island. Maybe tomorrow we can get some more info on it.

Jossy will be a guest tonight with Dana. Maybe he will know more by then. Also he will discuss JVDS and status of the reported mental hosptal stay.

Tune in ...
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: March 02, 2008, 01:16:45 PM »

about 2:16

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=689
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: March 02, 2008, 01:19:21 PM »

about 2:16

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=689
Thank You! 

In God We Trust!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: March 02, 2008, 01:19:44 PM »

MF reporting that the people from AF2 partied at Señor Frogs and the Renaissance hotel ..lol Rolling Eyes

and Glenda bashes Kyle>>>>>>>>
Kyle is FOS

Dear Kyle,

Your efforts to recover Natalee are applauded, but I'm sorry to tell you that there was never a Crab/Fish Trap stolen. There is no indication that Natalee is in a Crab/Fish Trap or her remains could possibly be found off the coast of Aruba. Moss said you are looking for a needle in a haystack.

Feel free to search... But DON'T SAY THAT ARUBA DOESN'T HAVE the capabilities to search for Natalee. 10s of Millions have been spent searching for Natalee. Where was the Persistence when the Dutch was asked for their expertise in your home port Louisiana after Katrina?

Don't compare your misinformed efforts to what the Dutch is more than capable of doing if there were valid indications.

Regards from Aruba

[/quote]

[/quote]

so now julia renfro is accusing gerold dompig, chief of police, of lying to natalee's family about the fish trap, and misdirecting their search from the island dump to the ocean?  is there any other way we can interpret her statement to kyle?
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: March 02, 2008, 01:23:43 PM »

Thank You Red! 

In God We Trust!
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #291 on: March 02, 2008, 01:25:37 PM »

Remember this?
Aruban helicopter search fails to find body of missing girl http://www.staugustine.com/stories/061705/wor_3149123.shtml

On Thursday, however, Police Superintendent Jan van der Straaten told The Associated Press that used a helicopter "to search for possible remains -- but found nothing." He declined to say where the helicopter searched.

About two weeks after she went missing, a helicopter was used at night to search for Natalee's body using heat sensing equipment.  At the time I thought that was utterly foolish and no "heat sensing equipment" could distinguish remains from live bodies on the island.  Perhaps the night helicopter search was actually a night helicopter drop of a cage in the ocean.  Maybe not the cage we've seen in the photos, but a cage.

What is also interesting is that a dead person would not be throwing off any heat other what had been absorbed by the body during the heat of the day. That would be enough to register a signature depending on the equipment I would imagine. The ambiant air temperature falls, but a dead body that had absorbed heat during the day might not fall as fast. If you are searching in areas where there is vegetation or other objects that don't retain heat something woudl stick out.

Either way, that sounds VERY suspicious to me too.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #292 on: March 02, 2008, 01:30:30 PM »

i have a question that maybe has been answered before.
If i assume correctly it was dompig that told tim miller and dave holloway, when they were searching the landfill, that there was no more reason for them to search there and that they should concentrate on the sea 3 to 5 miles out.
Was the fact that he "offered" this information ever doubted or questioned?
Or was it assumed to be legit from the start.

If i have my facts wrong or if this has been discussed before i d like to know.
I read so much already that even when i look straight ahead my eyes move from left to right LOL
so i figured it would be quicker to ask. TIA
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: March 02, 2008, 01:33:37 PM »

Just to reiterate my earlier speculation:

The fact that the cage is MUCH larger than anticipated pretty much rules out that Natalee was disposed of the first night. This also pretty much guarantees that a large ship (or helicopter) was involved. Put that together and you have a VERY large, coordinated cover-up.
I think they may have the "goods" on the Aruban Government being involved.

Flipper/Donnie29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #294 on: March 02, 2008, 01:37:38 PM »

If i assume correctly it was dompig that told tim miller and dave holloway, when they were searching the landfill, that there was no more reason for them to search there and that they should concentrate on the sea 3 to 5 miles out.

I read so much already that even when i look straight ahead my eyes move from left to right LOL

Really good question, 2 weeks ago i read Daves book, and i really found that one very suspicous..why send them away from the landfills.. to hide something.. btw i have the same thing with my eyes of all the reading that i have done in the last month lol..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: March 02, 2008, 01:37:52 PM »

We don't know whether he was on board, but air force 2 plane did land and we have an exclusive picture in the DIARIO. No one knows anthing about this place nor who it brought to the island. Maybe tomorrow we can get some more info on it.

Jossy will be a guest tonight with Dana. Maybe he will know more by then. Also he will discuss JVDS and status of the reported mental hosptal stay.

Tune in ...

Cool, hope Jossy knows more by then! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: March 02, 2008, 01:42:18 PM »

Just to reiterate my earlier speculation:

The fact that the cage is MUCH larger than anticipated pretty much rules out that Natalee was disposed of the first night. This also pretty much guarantees that a large ship (or helicopter) was involved. Put that together and you have a VERY large, coordinated cover-up.
I think they may have the "goods" on the Aruban Government being involved.

I hope so wreck, hopefully with all the publicity the case has received , when we thought no one was listening they were....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: March 02, 2008, 01:42:43 PM »

Really good question, 2 weeks ago i read Daves book, and i really found that one very suspicous..why send them away from the landfills.. to hide something.. btw i have the same thing with my eyes of all the reading that i have done in the last month lol..

I agree. I have always wondered why it was taken as the gospel.  At that point in time they had done nothing but hindered the investigation by giving false leads on Natalee's whereabouts.  Even saying her body was moved more than twice.  I too have wondered why they took Dompig's word at face value.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: March 02, 2008, 01:43:59 PM »

I think the plane is there as a show of force because Hugo is really in a snit right now, threatening his neighbors again.  And this action against FARC in Colombia is heavily sponsored by our DEA.  Operation Colombia was the original name of the operation but may have been changed by now if the mission evolved in some way or other.

Chavez Closes Venezuela's Embassy in Colombia; Orders Troops to Colombia Border

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,334409,00.html

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: March 02, 2008, 01:44:57 PM »

Tune in ...

Cool, hope Jossy knows more by then! 

I would love to hear that the goon boy has been reduced to a drooling zombie by now...or that they have to keep him fashionably attired in a straitjacket....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.