April 27, 2024, 03:10:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #738 3/1 - 3/3/08  (Read 296985 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #400 on: March 02, 2008, 04:36:21 PM »

How vital is Colombia to the world's economy?  If you say "not much", think again...

Only until recently have foreign investors realised the full potential of Colombia’s extensive coal reserves (estimated at 20 000 Mt of proven and inferred reserves). Coal quality is good with most reserves consisting of high-quality bituminous coal and a small amount of metallurgical coal. The coal is relatively clean-burning, with sulphur contents of less than 1%. Colombia is becoming an important global exporter of thermal coal – exporting 45 Mt in 2003 compared to 35.4 Mt in 2002. Colombia is currently the second largest exporter to Europe as well as the largest to the USA. Coal exports are currently the country's second largest income earner.

http://www.mbendi.co.za/indy/ming/coal/sa/cb/p0005.htm

That doesn't include the agricultural exports either.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: March 02, 2008, 04:37:44 PM »

So the post that JE brought here from GretaWire sounds very plausible:

Comment by Norman
March 2nd, 2008 at 2:47 pm

Mr. Cheney was not on Aruba, only his crew and security. Mr. Cheney went with another private
aircraft to visit Colombia? Air Force 2 left the Island this morning to Colombia. Air Force 2 stayed
on the island fora few days for security reason unknown.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #402 on: March 02, 2008, 04:38:45 PM »

Had chatted with Jossy and received the following.

We don't know whether he was on board, but air force 2 plane did land and we have an exclusive picture in the DIARIO. No one knows anthing about this place nor who it brought to the island. Maybe tomorrow we can get some more info on it.

Jossy will be a guest tonight with Dana. Maybe he will know more by then. Also he will discuss JVDS and status of the reported mental hosptal stay.

Tune in ...

Hello Monkeys...I'm baaaaaaack...what friccin' IDIOTS!!!....just called Aruban Beach Patrol...re: AF2...was told...*no...no plane from US gov't has landed here*...I said...I've seen photos of it there....he again said *no* you didn't...I said...I don't believe a word you are saying....he put me on hold for about 4 mins....another person came back on the line, and told me that *NO PLANE FROM US GOV'T HAS LANDED ON ARUBA...that I had been given *false* information...I told him he was not telling the truth...I said to him...*so, this is your story...and you're sticking to it?*...he put me on hold for about a min...came back on and said YES....I said, What a joke...and goodbye...

BTW...weekend crew I guess...this is the first time I couldn't get a name out of anyone on the phone with me....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #403 on: March 02, 2008, 04:41:20 PM »

Dana,
If you're reading. Can you ask Jossy is van der stratten is on Aruba?

The person he called a "good man" arrested 2 innocent security guards and claimed it was a homicide "he's seen the evidence."

JQK has said there is no statement from Joran before June 9th.

Can you get him to explain how the "good man" oversaw such an obvious coverup?

van der straaten offered a stay in a mental hospital, why? Can Jossy actually answer these questions or at least look into it?

does he still believe van der straaten is a good man? The same van der straaten Beth has said is "corrupt to the core."

Or just have Jossy make a meaningful statement in any possible way?
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: March 02, 2008, 04:44:32 PM »

Well, just got home after a good day in New York.  Thanks Old Monkeys, New Monkeys, and "lurking wanna be Monkeys".......  You were all awsome today!  It was a nice trip all in all.  Rob Smith wasn't there, as a matter of fact, most of them were NOT there, looks like they switched crews.  Aruba Booth was in the middle of No Where Land.  J4N was good today.  She went nosing around, I'll let her tell you.  She's better at it then I am.  We didn't get lost today, we did the cab thing.  We had a nice Hot Dog man booth to keep warm in too.  We had a snow squall, but the nice thing about that was, they even had a glass covering over our heads, and the cops were nice.  ******* is posting an AHATA man, new one.  try to guess who he is.  I am not playing games, I don't know who he is.  When we got back here and off the train, I found that where I parked locked up for the night, so they told me to go speak with the policeman over there.  So I did.  He made a few calls, and while we were waiting to see what to do, I told him what we were doing in NY.  He told me his Seargent (female) went to aruba to help the family at one point.  I was so impressed that he got a tote bag, and a sweatshirt to bring back to her.  We talked for quite a while about the case, I also sent him to scaredmonkeys.    

Seeing as I haven't been around today, has anything new happened?  can someone fill me in on todays news please?

Thanks for the update Hotshot!  I am extremely proud of you and the others who represented Natalee and her family today in New York!  I'm so relieved to know that it went better than Boston! 

GOOD JOB HOTSHOT!!!!   

Just catching up.   I'm VERY proud of ALL our Monkeys and ALL the hardwork put into ALL of the boycotts!  Great job in NY guys!

I find it disheartening anybody would say one was better than another.   They are all just as important and have been successful!
Sorry, I find it offensive, that we would comment on one being better, than another. 
Diannah it wasn't so much about the actual Show per say, it had to do with other things I dont want to mention on here.  All the shows have been great, and productive, no doubt about that.  I won't start about it again, just trust the judgement.  We go to get one thing done, and that has to do with Natalee,justice, and safety.  No matter how far it takes us away from home, or how cold or hot it is.  Not to sit and bicker.  We should all be on one team, and one team only.  All I can say is Thanks to those who have helped us keep going.  

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: March 02, 2008, 04:44:49 PM »

Dana,

The person he called a "good man" arrested 2 innocent security guards and claimed it was a homicide "he's seen the evidence."

van der straaten offered a stay in a mental hospital, why? Can Jossy actually answer these questions or at least look into it?

does he still believe van der straaten is a good man? The same van der straaten Beth has said is "corrupt to the core."

Frank - you can always email your questions to:

dana@scaredmonkeys.com
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #406 on: March 02, 2008, 04:49:19 PM »

Destiny, you must have spoken with Baghdad Bob.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #407 on: March 02, 2008, 04:52:29 PM »

Dana,

i suppose you all know just a reminder from pauls PV describing may 31th

About 8.30 hours I was called by one of the guards in the hall
of the justice building and he told me that Jan van der Straten wanted
to talk to me. I took Jan van der Straten up to my room and there J
an van der Straten asked me if I could pick up Joran from school and
bring him over to the police-station in Bubali. Jan said that it was
wisest to do this immediately. I called the headmaster and told him
that I would be coming to pick up Joran. The headmaster told me
that Joran was resting in what was called the doctors office and asked
my at what time he should wake him up. I told him that I would be at
the I.S.A. at approximately 10.00 hours.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: March 02, 2008, 04:53:45 PM »

Help  can someone help me find all the Aruba Bay Video's
Blonde, look at my sig line.  They are on my site
  My PC needs More Ram, So I'm on a wireless  PC with none of  Bookmarks I feel so lost.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #409 on: March 02, 2008, 04:53:57 PM »

Nut - different number on the tail

I know it is a different number. I wasn't suggesting it was the exact same plane, lol. Nevermind....I am always wrong anyway. I should just type in white so no one can see what I say Rolling Eyes and stop posting pictures.

Nutt...no way Bubba...YOU stimulate my.....mind Wink

Keep posting...I need Ya...I really really do!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: March 02, 2008, 05:00:54 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #411 on: March 02, 2008, 05:05:13 PM »

Well, just got home after a good day in New York.  Thanks Old Monkeys, New Monkeys, and "lurking wanna be Monkeys".......  You were all awsome today!  It was a nice trip all in all.  Rob Smith wasn't there, as a matter of fact, most of them were NOT there, looks like they switched crews.  Aruba Booth was in the middle of No Where Land.  J4N was good today.  She went nosing around, I'll let her tell you.  She's better at it then I am.  We didn't get lost today, we did the cab thing.  We had a nice Hot Dog man booth to keep warm in too.  We had a snow squall, but the nice thing about that was, they even had a glass covering over our heads, and the cops were nice.  ******* is posting an AHATA man, new one.  try to guess who he is.  I am not playing games, I don't know who he is.  When we got back here and off the train, I found that where I parked locked up for the night, so they told me to go speak with the policeman over there.  So I did.  He made a few calls, and while we were waiting to see what to do, I told him what we were doing in NY.  He told me his Seargent (female) went to aruba to help the family at one point.  I was so impressed that he got a tote bag, and a sweatshirt to bring back to her.  We talked for quite a while about the case, I also sent him to scaredmonkeys.    

Seeing as I haven't been around today, has anything new happened?  can someone fill me in on todays news please?

Thanks for the update Hotshot!  I am extremely proud of you and the others who represented Natalee and her family today in New York!  I'm so relieved to know that it went better than Boston! 

GOOD JOB HOTSHOT!!!!   

Just catching up.   I'm VERY proud of ALL our Monkeys and ALL the hardwork put into ALL of the boycotts!  Great job in NY guys!

I find it disheartening anybody would say one was better than another.   They are all just as important and have been successful!
Sorry, I find it offensive, that we would comment on one being better, than another. 

I was also catching up today, and I just arrived at this misunderstanding of my post about the travel show in New York.  When I said "relieved that it went better than Boston" I was referring to the fact that Hotshot said that it seemed a whole new crew was in the Aruba booth, indicating to me that the representative from Aruba that lied to the travel show officials and caused problems in Boston wasn't there.  Also Hotshot said that the "cops were nice”; there was no mention of the Monkeys being harassed repeatedly, or the fear that "arrest" might be a possibility as described by ******* and others at the Boston show.  I'm not sure if I've read EVERYTHING that was posted about the New York show but all of the initial reports that I read indicated that the Monkeys were only asked once to show their permit and that otherwise law enforcement was not an issue.  The Boston reports indicated that there was repeated scrutiny of the Monkey's permits and how they could be interpreted.  I sincerely apologize to Dihannah1 and anyone else who was offended by what I said, I certainly did not intend for it to imply that those who went to Boston did anything better than those who went to New York.  I am proud of the efforts of both groups willingness to contribute their time, money, brave the weather, and take on any obstacle that stood in their way to represent Natalee and her family to the world at these shows. 

THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL WHO WENT TO BOSTON AND NEW YORK!!!!     

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: March 02, 2008, 05:06:29 PM »

MF reporting that the people from AF2 partied at Señor Frogs and the Renaissance hotel ..lol Rolling Eyes

and Glenda bashes Kyle>>>>>>>>
Kyle is FOS

Dear Kyle,

Your efforts to recover Natalee are applauded, but I'm sorry to tell you that there was never a Crab/Fish Trap stolen. There is no indication that Natalee is in a Crab/Fish Trap or her remains could possibly be found off the coast of Aruba. Moss said you are looking for a needle in a haystack.

Feel free to search... But DON'T SAY THAT ARUBA DOESN'T HAVE the capabilities to search for Natalee. 10s of Millions have been spent searching for Natalee. Where was the Persistence when the Dutch was asked for their expertise in your home port Louisiana after Katrina?

Don't compare your misinformed efforts to what the Dutch is more than capable of doing if there were valid indications.

Regards from Aruba

[/quote]

so now julia renfro is accusing gerold dompig, chief of police, of lying to natalee's family about the fish trap, and misdirecting their search from the island dump to the ocean?  is there any other way we can interpret her statement to kyle?
[/quote]

Well this is rather thin skinned and foolish. Something we have come accustomed to.

But DON'T SAY THAT ARUBA DOESN'T HAVE the capabilities to search for Natalee. 10s of Millions have been spent searching for Natalee.

I believe Kyle was specifically referencing "deep water" searches was what Aruba could not do, not searching in general. Also, spare as the exaggeration that Aruba spent 10's of millions of $'s searching for Natalee. That is just a ridiculous comment that does not even deserve to be commented on.
teacat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #413 on: March 02, 2008, 05:07:20 PM »

Wait.... I just watched it again and Hansen says " the day they FIRST saw that trap, Christmas Eve......" and the gentlemen are watching a video with the date and timestamp reading 12/29.

" The next day,........ Hans Mos came on board to see what they had"  and they show footage of the vessel heading out, talks of double rainbows and dolphins leading the way and then another video with the timestamp of 12/30/

no mention of Christmas Day.
Does anyone know what gives with this discrepancy?
The divers giving the "thumbs down" on Dateline was staged. Apparently, The Persistence went BACK on the 29th to make the "recovery." JMO
Is it possible that there were two traps? 
I got my dates messed up -- but my speculation is the same -- what we saw on "Dateline" was staged.

Not to keep harping on it, but ............. If it was staged, why were we so focused on those 6 photos with the "Staged" timestamps and why did the posting and discussions get such a reaction from OE????? AND casa!........ someone sent them because, ostensibly, they had import. Or was it to both throw a bone of divergence AND off the track of what was really happening? Like a magician makes the audience look one way while the other hand is feinting.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: March 02, 2008, 05:11:19 PM »

So the post that JE brought here from GretaWire sounds very plausible:

Comment by Norman
March 2nd, 2008 at 2:47 pm

Mr. Cheney was not on Aruba, only his crew and security. Mr. Cheney went with another private
aircraft to visit Colombia? Air Force 2 left the Island this morning to Colombia. Air Force 2 stayed
on the island fora few days for security reason unknown.

So 2 AF 2 were there and 1 went to Columbia and one stayed in Aruba and Chaney used a private plane to go to Columbia, yet his office said he is in the White House or his office> And AF 2 is simply a control tag to indicate the VP is a passenger?I am confused:)
Finbar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #415 on: March 02, 2008, 05:12:17 PM »

The plane is not AF2. At least not the updated one.

When GHWB was President, there was a documentary about AF1 & AF2. They were completely new planes. Extensive show about the planes.

Look at the front end nose section. On top of the more modern AF1 & 2 there is a distinctive bulge on the top.

The plane posted here that is on Aruba does not have this bulge.

It could be Congressmen on a "fact-finding" junket - spending all those tax dollar$. You know, the ones where they take 120 of their "aides" on a trip.

Could be any of the alphabet groups that are there.

It is interesting about the"post office". An underwater one at that.....

Does the name - Harms ring any bells? It should.

Fin

Could it be that AF1 is a 747 with the bulge and that AF2 is a 757?

AF2 is a specially configured Boeing 757-200 (C-32A).

The show I recall mentions that there are two identical AF1 planes. I thought that P used one and VP used the other. AF1 being any plane that P uses.

http://www.fargoairport.com/AF2.htm

This link mentions that the plane can land on shorter runways. So, maybe there are multiple AF2's that can land on a variety of runways.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_One

"Since 1990, the presidential fleet has consisted of two specifically configured, highly customized Boeing 747-200B series aircraft...while these aircraft are referred to as Air Force One only while the president is on board, the term is commonly used to describe either of the two aircraft normally used...solely for the president."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_Two

"The term is often associated with a Boeing C-32, a modified 757 which is most commonly used as the VIce President's transport. The C-40 Clipper, a version of the Boeing 737, also serves in this role."

Soooo, the VP uses several different planes. The big one prolly could not land on Aruba. Hence, the smaller on used for Aruba.

I do not think that they are there for Nat. Most likely, Chavez and to tell Aruba to get their "candy store" in order.

Fin

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: March 02, 2008, 05:12:26 PM »

Pictures are in from NYC! Check it! 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2649.20

GREAT JOB NYC MONKEYS!!!!  

Tot, you want the names??  Pink banana(with shades), BOB(with hat), Hotshot, Hotshot Jr (which I am waiting for her to be OK'd here so she can post),...  Dave, and J4N (with scarf)

Thankyou Hotshot...I see you.. It's so wonderful to fit a face with a name.I really appreciate it!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #417 on: March 02, 2008, 05:12:34 PM »

I don't know if this says anything of interest. Are there any translators with us today?

Kustwacht voor de Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba
http://www.kustwacht.an/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=230&Itemid=42

Commando overdracht kustwachtcutter Panter op Aruba (07-07-2006)

Gisteren in de ochtenduren vond het commando overdracht van de kustwachtcutter Panter plaats bij het kustwacht steunpunt te Aruba in het bijzijn van genodigden en kustwachtmedewerkers. De huidige gezagvoerder, LTZ2OC Paul Bijleveld die vertrekt na twee en een half jaar naar Nederland om een andere functie te vervullen, terwijl LTZ2OC Frank Oudhuis, de nieuwe gezagvoerder zal worden voor de Panter.De plaatsvervangend directeur de heer Peter de Witte prees gezagvoerder Bijleveld voor de vele successen van de Panter in het kader van oa. drugsbestrijding en illegale immigratie. Enkele voorbeelden hiervan zijn de onderschepping van 400 kilo cocaïne ten zuiden van Curaçao in april, onderschepping van 800 kilo cocaïne op 100 mijl ten noorden van Bonaire in een gezamenlijke actie, onderschepping van marihuana op de sleepboot 'Troll' op Sint Maarten en ook recentelijk redding van het brandend barkje 'Gaviota III' nabij Aruba. Hij kreeg hiervoor ook een beloning. Paul genoot ook van het volste vertrouwen van zijn bemanning die hij ook op zijn beurt beloonde voor het goede werk die zij verricht hebben. Aan de nieuwe gezagvoerder LTZ2OC Frank Oudhuis werd alle succes toegewenst in zijn nieuwe functie. Frank Oudhuis heeft in het verleden ook met het fregat de Hr. Ms. van Speijk gevaren en is niet onbekend met de West.

Hi Bluwater!

Just just went out to diner with friends and now quickly catching up before going to bed (it's after 11pm over here).  I saw that no-one responded to this and I may know why... it's really not that interesting...
It's about the old captain of the coastguard cutter Panter leaving and the new captain being introduced. They talk a little bit of all the things that the Panter did under the command of the retiring captain.
So really nothing to do with this case.

Welkom aan de nieuwe Nederlandse aapjes hier!
Ik ben hier ook pas sinds kort aan boord, hoe meer zielen hoe meer vreugd!
(for all you Americans: I'm just welcoming the new Dutch monkeys here!!  )
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: March 02, 2008, 05:13:12 PM »

Wait.... I just watched it again and Hansen says " the day they FIRST saw that trap, Christmas Eve......" and the gentlemen are watching a video with the date and timestamp reading 12/29.

" The next day,........ Hans Mos came on board to see what they had"  and they show footage of the vessel heading out, talks of double rainbows and dolphins leading the way and then another video with the timestamp of 12/30/

The divers giving the "thumbs down" on Dateline was staged. Apparently, The Persistence went BACK on the 29th to make the "recovery." JMO
I got my dates messed up -- but my speculation is the same -- what we saw on "Dateline" was staged.

Not to keep harping on it, but ............. If it was staged, why were we so focused on those 6 photos with the "Staged" timestamps and why did the posting and discussions get such a reaction from OE????? AND casa!........ someone sent them because, ostensibly, they had import. Or was it to both throw a bone of divergence AND off the track of what was really happening? Like a magician makes the audience look one way while the other hand is feinting.

Nothing happened on Christmas Eve
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: March 02, 2008, 05:14:36 PM »

You are misundestanding. I think the divers "giving the thumbs down" was staged as to not give away what they really found. The photos are REAL and perhaps really do show remains.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.