April 27, 2024, 01:48:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #738 3/1 - 3/3/08  (Read 296981 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: March 02, 2008, 08:28:31 PM »

Thank you, San.  What a nice photo of Beth!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #541 on: March 02, 2008, 08:30:44 PM »

Yes, Adam Housley went to Venezuela to do a story on the cocaine traffic and was threatened with arrest and had to get out of there before he had planned to do so.  Most of his reporting had to be done out of the reach of Chavez in neighboring countries.  I was very concerned for his safety until he crossed the border out of their reach.

can you just imagine Adam interviewing Paulus? can you just?

Idea

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: March 02, 2008, 08:33:08 PM »

Posted on BFN earlier today:
THE RV PERSISTENCE THIS MORNING AT 8:20 ARUBA TIME HEADING FOR HOME.  THESE ARE THE ONLY PHOTOS OF THEM LEAVING.  I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF THEY STAY IN THE BFN WEBSITE AS JOHNNY ASKED ME TO POST THEM FOR YOU! HE FEELS HE HAS A CONNECTION HERE.   

THE FEELING FROM THESE PHOTOS ARE A LITTLE WEATHER BEATEN AND SAD... AT LEAST FOR ME....

Your welcome. Oh, I guess a thank you would have had to have first been stated. We have followed this case before any one ever thought of it on-line. Since the outset to the present, I have never seen anything like this.

The insanity of making a statement like this pic has to stay here and only here shows me a couple of things. One I will not discuss at this time. The other is that people should stay off the internet if they have no concept what it is or how it works.

Let's get some thing straight here folks as to what the internet and specifically Scared Monkeys is about. The truth and justice. Not just for Natalee but for all stories we follow. We are not a propaganda site ... we are a search, question, answer, investigate and opinion site. We have always been and always will. This site was founded on questioning and investigative reporting long before we covered Natalee missing.

We have not or ever been a web site that had its content dictated by the family of Natalee Holloway, nor any other family of a missing child or any story ever posted. I know this comes as a shock to the Dark Side, but we do what we do because we care ... not because someone tells us to care or what to say or think.

Freedom of speech has always been allowed unless it is hate. We do not allow Monkeys screaming bomb in our movie theater.

At Scared Monkeys ... WE QUESTION. No one is above questioning. That is what has driven all of you to get answers and justice ... because you all question what has been utter BS out of Aruba.

As a person who has gone to Aruba and searched for Natalee, no one respects or has respected the job that The crew of the Persistence. Its a completely different type of search, but in other ways its not. The ocean and a landfill are just as undaunting a task.

However, that does not mean that one does not get to ask questions, especially when people put stuff on line. No one is just supposed to follow blindly when some one sees something that looks strange. Personally, I would never allow it. That makes no sense.

Let me just say one last thing for now, to ask for donations and accept them from all people and only thank some is wrong. It provided a small window to all as to what some of the PR has been like and trying to deal with it. The PR in this search has been head scratching.

Persistence, you did a fantastic job ... however, no one is above questioning, not even us. We are questioned all the time ... some fair and some not at all. That is life on the internet.

Remember one thing always Monkeys ... We always question and use rational and deductive reasoning in the process. That is the bedrock of credibility. That is why SM has been the first and most read site for Natalee Holloway. SM had street cred prior to NH on the web, this case only enhanced it because people knew they would get the truth, even if at times it hurt.

Life on the internet covering cases and searching for clues is not easy. Try devoting all this time to a cause and be called every name in the book. It is not for the thin skinned. No one at SM wants a medal or a monument erected ... a simple thank you would be nice.

Knowing a case inside and out does not make one arrogant, it makes one an expert on the topic. Respect is not a one way street.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: March 02, 2008, 08:37:35 PM »

Looking over some of Kyle's  postings I saw this one and wondered if this was why they left so soon
My God... what have we gotten into?
I've thought through a lot of things to date which all came to a point in this one article. This summarizes perfectly what I feared.

http://www.tni.org/detail_page.phtml?act_id=2141&username=guest@tni.org&password=9999&publish=Y

Can someone PLEASE carefully read this article and give me some idea to what level I can believe what is written? If 50% is accurate, I am seriously worried about this adventure. The article is all about the Aruban Parliament, Free-zone / tax haven, drug trafficking, the Bankers of Cosa Nostra...Contrera's (The Cuntrera-Caruana clan specialized in laundering hundreds of millions of drug dollars), and transnational criminal holdings, and the five decades of narcotics dealings.
Reply | Reply with quote

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: March 02, 2008, 08:41:52 PM »

THE RV PERSISTENCE THIS MORNING AT 8:20 ARUBA TIME HEADING FOR HOME.  THESE ARE THE ONLY PHOTOS OF THEM LEAVING.  I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF THEY STAY IN THE BFN WEBSITE AS JOHNNY ASKED ME TO POST THEM FOR YOU! HE FEELS HE HAS A CONNECTION HERE.   

THE FEELING FROM THESE PHOTOS ARE A LITTLE WEATHER BEATEN AND SAD... AT LEAST FOR ME....

Your welcome. Oh, I guess a thank you would have had to have first been stated. We have followed this case before any one ever thought of it on-line. Since the outset to the present, I have never seen anything like this.

The insanity of making a statement like this pic has to stay here and only here shows me a couple of things. One I will not discuss at this time. The other is that people should stay off the internet if they have no concept what it is or how it works.

Let's get some thing straight here folks as to what the internet and specifically Scared Monkeys is about. The truth and justice. Not just for Natalee but for all stories we follow. We are not a propaganda site ... we are a search, question, answer, investigate and opinion site. We have always been and always will. This site was founded on questioning and investigative reporting long before we covered Natalee missing.

We have not or ever been a web site that had its content dictated by the family of Natalee Holloway, nor any other family of a missing child or any story ever posted. I know this comes as a shock to the Dark Side, but we do what we do because we care ... not because someone tells us to care or what to say or think.

Freedom of speech has always been allowed unless it is hate. We do not allow Monkeys screaming bomb in our movie theater.

At Scared Monkeys ... WE QUESTION. No one is above questioning. That is what has driven all of you to get answers and justice ... because you all question what has been utter BS out of Aruba.

As a person who has gone to Aruba and searched for Natalee, no one respects or has respected the job that The crew of the Persistence. Its a completely different type of search, but in other ways its not. The ocean and a landfill are just as undaunting a task.

However, that does not mean that one does not get to ask questions, especially when people put stuff on line. No one is just supposed to follow blindly when some one sees something that looks strange. Personally, I would never allow it. That makes no sense.

Let me just say one last thing for now, to ask for donations and accept them from all people and only thank some is wrong. It provided a small window to all as to what some of the PR has been like and trying to deal with it. The PR in this search has been head scratching.

Persistence, you did a fantastic job ... however, no one is above questioning, not even us. We are questioned all the time ... some fair and some not at all. That is life on the internet.

Remember one thing always Monkeys ... We always question and use rational and deductive reasoning in the process. That is the bedrock of credibility. That is why SM has been the first and most read site for Natalee Holloway. SM had street cred prior to NH on the web, this case only enhanced it because people knew they would get the truth, even if at times it hurt.

Life on the internet covering cases and searching for clues is not easy. Try devoting all this time to a cause and be called every name in the book. It is not for the thin skinned. No one at SM wants a medal or a monument erected ... a simple thank you would be nice.

Knowing a case inside and out does not make one arrogant, it makes one an expert on the topic. Respect is not a one way street.

Well said.  Thank you, Red, for what you have done to bring so many people together who care about finding missing people.  You rock, man!!!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: March 02, 2008, 08:43:28 PM »

Funny, that after LegallyLex requested the photos stay at BFN, Debbie at BFN created a video and put those photos in it on YouTube for the world to see.  The photos in question are at the end of the video.  Nice video, I just don't get why it's OK to put on YouTube but not ok to copy and post the photos outside of BFN. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DY_d6iyTic

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: March 02, 2008, 08:44:55 PM »

Looking over some of Kyle's  postings I saw this one and wondered if this was why they left so soon
My God... what have we gotten into?
I've thought through a lot of things to date which all came to a point in this one article. This summarizes perfectly what I feared.

http://www.tni.org/detail_page.phtml?act_id=2141&username=guest@tni.org&password=9999&publish=Y

Can someone PLEASE carefully read this article and give me some idea to what level I can believe what is written? If 50% is accurate, I am seriously worried about this adventure. The article is all about the Aruban Parliament, Free-zone / tax haven, drug trafficking, the Bankers of Cosa Nostra...Contrera's (The Cuntrera-Caruana clan specialized in laundering hundreds of millions of drug dollars), and transnational criminal holdings, and the five decades of narcotics dealings.
Reply | Reply with quote

Kyle may be highly intelligent but I think in this respect he may have lead a sheltered life.  I think it really surprised him.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #547 on: March 02, 2008, 08:51:22 PM »

I just wanted to let you know that the stream from TeleAruba seems to be working correctly.

And 

Great post Red.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: March 02, 2008, 08:51:41 PM »

REMINDER - COMING UP IN JUST A FEW MINUTES

CLICK HERE:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: March 02, 2008, 08:52:25 PM »

It could have been handled like this:

Note from Persistence:

Hi folks,
  Due to rising tensions between two major parties,we've decided to pack up and move on out for now until issue's are resolved.We must ensure the safety of our crew first and foremost but we have every intention of returning to finish our work here.

I think the monkey's could have figured this out in a snap! JMO

It could have been....but it wasn't.  We don't know the reason why it has been
handled as it was.  The crew of the Peristence owes us no explanation.
Ocean said that the truth would come in time.  In the meantime, we are only
speculating as to their motives and methods.
I say lets not get in an uproar and pass judgement until judgement is due.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: March 02, 2008, 08:54:06 PM »

I'm going to be listening to Dana Pretzer.  If someone is watching/listinging to the Telearuba program please post updates.

TIA
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #551 on: March 02, 2008, 08:56:37 PM »

I'm going to be listening to Dana Pretzer.  If someone is watching/listinging to the Telearuba program please post updates.

TIA

well, since we're down to one guest, do you want a list of the Balashi commercials too?

I'm kind of interested in this 'never before seen tape from the ALE'...

for some reason I am seeing donuts and frosted flakes. And a waste of time. LOL

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #552 on: March 02, 2008, 08:57:42 PM »

right now they have on the Lawrence Welk of Aruba. 

+++

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: March 02, 2008, 08:57:56 PM »

It could have been handled like this:

Note from Persistence:

Hi folks,
  Due to rising tensions between two major parties,we've decided to pack up and move on out for now until issue's are resolved.We must ensure the safety of our crew first and foremost but we have every intention of returning to finish our work here.

I think the monkey's could have figured this out in a snap! JMO

It could have been....but it wasn't.  We don't know the reason why it has been
handled as it was.  The crew of the Peristence owes us no explanation.
Ocean said that the truth would come in time.  In the meantime, we are only
speculating as to their motives and methods.
I say lets not get in an uproar and pass judgement until judgement is due.

Right now, no one wants to hear what I think... so I will wave... say
Keep the Faith... and we stand with the girl...

because it's my understanding that you tube is completely and utterly wide open to the public....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: March 02, 2008, 08:58:08 PM »

SNIP ...

Well said.  Thank you, Red, for what you have done to bring so many people together who care about finding missing people.  You rock, man!!!

I appreciate the compliment, I really do ,,, but its never been about me. Its about Natalee, her family and all of you.

Its to provide credible content, interviews, unique material and a place for Monkey minds to come together and intelligently discuss while providing compassion for families. Whether everyone realizes it not, you have been a part of something that had never been done before.

That is why there are prayer chains as well as posts that are not always the most pleasant. I discussed just briefly with some people that the internet is not for the faint of heart.It can be great and evil.

Trust me, I see its share of evil that is never discussed.

You all deserve a thank you from everyone, including myself. Nothing more would be an insult.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: March 02, 2008, 08:58:38 PM »

right now they have on the Lawrence Welk of Aruba. 

Can Carpe capture it Telearuba show?
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: March 02, 2008, 09:01:36 PM »

I appreciate the compliment, I really do ,,, but its never been about me. Its about Natalee, her family and all of you.

And that ......  is why you ROCK!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: March 02, 2008, 09:02:04 PM »

Stephanie Good up first on Dana Pretzer
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: March 02, 2008, 09:03:46 PM »

Funny, that after LegallyLex requested the photos stay at BFN, Debbie at BFN created a video and put those photos in it on YouTube for the world to see.  The photos in question are at the end of the video.  Nice video, I just don't get why it's OK to put on YouTube but not ok to copy and post the photos outside of BFN. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DY_d6iyTic

All too predicatable and it's amazing how a certain someone treats certain posters from SM at that site.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: March 02, 2008, 09:04:41 PM »

Rob,
Will you watch the "never before seen video" and report back to us?  I am curious as to what this can possibly be.  Sure hope it's not the psycho psychics!

TIA

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.