April 28, 2024, 09:24:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #738 3/1 - 3/3/08  (Read 297032 times)
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2008, 01:04:08 AM »

Caps is telling you that cage has been used to leave things for others to pick up...things that may be of the illicit and illegal variety and maybe something legit too, but I highly doubt it since it is in deep water. So you decide what you might put in a trap that size and leave in the ocean for another boater or diver to find?  Things that make you go hmmmmmm. 

If I remember correctly the trap was only about 90 ft down.  That's not very deep.

Some time a bird tells you about a large cage in water and you will say no way that large in Aruba water. We do not have for Alaska King crap but in the northsea they do. But you will say is must be a fish story. Till I saw the size. The story Chineese man was right afterall. this was in 2006.

Also sometimes somethings that should not have been discoverd is discover by accident.

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2008, 01:05:39 AM »

changerd my name from>>> dmprs to pinkbanana 

d

LOL too funny 

i know..haha
well, my childhood nick name was banana...and I LOVE PINK...so it worked out....

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2008, 01:06:54 AM »

changerd my name from>>> dmprs to pinkbanana 

d

You go girl!  Great Job today my friend!

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2008, 01:09:57 AM »

Capslock - is this the Panter????

yep

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2008, 01:10:05 AM »

I think you are onto something Klaas!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2008, 01:11:47 AM »

changed my name from>>> dmprs to pinkbanana 

d

You go girl!  Great Job today my friend!

thank you....it was an HONOR!!! I would GLADLY do it again!

d

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2008, 01:17:01 AM »

Pinkbanana...I like It....Its Cute.....Thanks for Being There for Natalee Today All You NYC Monkeys....You Guys and Gals are Fabulous......

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2008, 01:17:16 AM »

yep

So...it is Natalee in the plastic bag in the Arubay video....is that right Caps...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2008, 01:18:33 AM »

Remember My post before:

The cage was there already, Post office has been exposed.

Remember Dirty Cowboys.

Time to put on my little pointy tinfoil thinking cap...

The cage was already there....translation...it was preplanned...it had been done before...

Post office has been exposed....translation...hmmm...a post office is used to *deliver* things...the ring of bad guys who *delivered* the goods is shot to hell now...they have been exposed...

Remember Dirty Cowboys...translation...let's see...I vaguely remember this being a Shango term...the folks who covered things up....also could mean...cowboys *ride* things...dirty cowboys...the ones who raped Natalee....

now crumpling up little pointy tinfoil thinking cap and tossing it in the circular file...CAPS...my head hurts...what *does* it mean?

I do not want to hurt no body feelings but, there is a lot at stake at this momment for those that uses the post office.

Search the news on Panter boat. Remember who was on board of the search boat...DUTCH OM and ALE.

The Health man that travel alot to venezuela knows.

I can only asume you are talking about the Aruban coast guard cutter named the Panter....

That would be the Minister of Health, Wever.  Is he Guido's father?

Is he??
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2008, 01:18:48 AM »

Caps is telling you that cage has been used to leave things for others to pick up...things that may be of the illicit and illegal variety and maybe something legit too, but I highly doubt it since it is in deep water. So you decide what you might put in a trap that size and leave in the ocean for another boater or diver to find?  Things that make you go hmmmmmm. 

If I remember correctly the trap was only about 90 ft down.  That's not very deep.

Some time a bird tells you about a large cage in water and you will say no way that large in Aruba water. We do not have for Alaska King crap but in the northsea they do. But you will say is must be a fish story. Till I saw the size. The story Chineese man was right afterall. this was in 2006.

Also sometimes somethings that should not have been discoverd is discover by accident.
CapsLock
I am new posting here, so I guess I'm naive enough to ask you too...
please don't talk in riddles....simian and shango did that and I still haven't recovered....
what does northsea, chineese man and things discovered by accident have to do with Natalee? Please lay it out so we can follow your comments...I'm probably slower than most, so please bear with me....

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2008, 01:22:16 AM »

Pinkbanana...I like It....Its Cute.....Thanks for Being There for Natalee Today All You NYC Monkeys....You Guys and Gals are Fabulous......
[/quote

no need to Thank me....you are FAB too...

d

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2008, 01:25:54 AM »

Destiny - the plastic bag is in a different area.  This ship, the Panter is seen in the first of the series that begins with the rock area near the Lighthouse.  It was uploaded to the aru-bay site on 6/11/2005. 

The plastic bag was over near the area of the Fisherman's Huts.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2008, 01:27:40 AM »

http://www.kustwacht.an/index2.php?option=content&task=view&id=49&pop=1&page=0

Coastguard Units     

Cutters
As of May 1999 the Coast Guard of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba has three cutters at her disposal: the Jaguar, the Panter and the Poema. They are stationed on Aruba, Curaçao and St. Martin. The cutters are the workhorses of the coastguard and they are present at both the Windward Islands and the Leeward Islands. The cutters are the most important vessels of the Coastguard of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, as they are capable of acting efficiently in all operational areas of the Coastguard of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. The sailing schedule of the cutters is drafted in such a way that one of them is always patrolling the waters surrounding the ABC islands. The cutters are equipped with a rhib. This is a very fast rubber boat that is launched into the water via a kind of “slide”. This can be done even if the cutter has a high velocity. With these rhibs boarding operations can be executed effectively. Because of this the cutter is an extremely suited unit to execute her surveillance and search tasks. These tasks are mainly the surveillance of fishery and environmental pollution, search of illegal transportations of drugs and immigrants and Search and Rescue (SAR).

Inshores
The Coastguard has at its disposal 6 of these very fast boats. The Inshore, with its bumper, is very well suited for executing boardings. This means that these vessels can very easily get alongside a yacht or merchantman thus enabling a boarding team to get aboard for an investigation. Moreover, these boats, because of their high velocity, are extremely suited to intercept various illegal transportations in our territorial waters.

Patrol Boat (P-boat)
The P-boats have been taken over from the former Maritime Police of the Police Force Netherlands Antilles. The P-boats play an important role in the general coastguard tasks.
They are deployed when executing search and rescue assignments.

Superrhibs
The Coastguard has busy purchased 12 new and super fast boats. These new boats will replace the obsolete P-boats and the inshores.

As-355 helicopter
The AS-355 is of great value for carrying out surveillance and rescue assignments. Based on its speed and flying range the AS-355 can be deployed in many target areas of the Coastguard of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

Coastal systems
All information and reports are gathered in the RCC (rescue and coordination center) on Curaçao. Then the various units are given directions from this location and they are supplied with information. In this way there is a coordinated action and the Coastguard always knows how to deploy its means in the most optimum way.
Thus the RCC administers all movements of the Coastguard units and she coordinates all SAR actions for the area assigned to her.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2008, 01:27:59 AM »

CapsLock
I am new posting here, so I guess I'm naive enough to ask you too...
please don't talk in riddles....simian and shango did that and I still haven't recovered....
what does northsea, chineese man and things discovered by accident have to do with Natalee? Please lay it out so we can follow your comments...I'm probably slower than most, so please bear with me....
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2008, 01:32:27 AM »

Here are some more photos of the Panter, I have found P810 and P811:

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2008, 01:32:27 AM »

[/quote

no need to Thank me....you are FAB too...

d

In God We Trust!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2008, 01:45:56 AM »

Destiny - the plastic bag is in a different area.  This ship, the Panter is seen in the first of the series that begins with the rock area near the Lighthouse.  It was uploaded to the aru-bay site on 6/11/2005. 

The plastic bag was over near the area of the Fisherman's Huts.

Thanks Klaas...I've been in the cage for the past 3 days straight...trying to get my fill before I take off tomorrow for a few days...it all good...I have a lot to digest while I'm gone...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2008, 01:55:51 AM »

http://www.kustwacht.an/index2.php?option=content&task=view&id=49&pop=1&page=0

Coastguard Units     

Cutters
As of May 1999 the Coast Guard of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba has three cutters at her disposal: the Jaguar, the Panter and the Poema. They are stationed on Aruba, Curaçao and St. Martin. The cutters are the workhorses of the coastguard and they are present at both the Windward Islands and the Leeward Islands. The cutters are the most important vessels of the Coastguard of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, as they are capable of acting efficiently in all operational areas of the Coastguard of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. The sailing schedule of the cutters is drafted in such a way that one of them is always patrolling the waters surrounding the ABC islands. The cutters are equipped with a rhib. This is a very fast rubber boat that is launched into the water via a kind of “slide”. This can be done even if the cutter has a high velocity. With these rhibs boarding operations can be executed effectively. Because of this the cutter is an extremely suited unit to execute her surveillance and search tasks. These tasks are mainly the surveillance of fishery and environmental pollution, search of illegal transportations of drugs and immigrants and Search and Rescue (SAR).

Inshores
The Coastguard has at its disposal 6 of these very fast boats. The Inshore, with its bumper, is very well suited for executing boardings. This means that these vessels can very easily get alongside a yacht or merchantman thus enabling a boarding team to get aboard for an investigation. Moreover, these boats, because of their high velocity, are extremely suited to intercept various illegal transportations in our territorial waters.

Patrol Boat (P-boat)
The P-boats have been taken over from the former Maritime Police of the Police Force Netherlands Antilles. The P-boats play an important role in the general coastguard tasks.
They are deployed when executing search and rescue assignments.

Superrhibs
The Coastguard has busy purchased 12 new and super fast boats. These new boats will replace the obsolete P-boats and the inshores.

As-355 helicopter
The AS-355 is of great value for carrying out surveillance and rescue assignments. Based on its speed and flying range the AS-355 can be deployed in many target areas of the Coastguard of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

Coastal systems
All information and reports are gathered in the RCC (rescue and coordination center) on Curaçao. Then the various units are given directions from this location and they are supplied with information. In this way there is a coordinated action and the Coastguard always knows how to deploy its means in the most optimum way.
Thus the RCC administers all movements of the Coastguard units and she coordinates all SAR actions for the area assigned to her.

Thank You Siren Song...this just stuffs my poor widdle bwain even more...but great info!...help...I'm channeling Elmer Fudd

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2008, 02:02:31 AM »

Good Night All!

In God We Trust!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2008, 02:04:53 AM »

Nite Hotping - I'm not far behind you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.