April 27, 2024, 08:56:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #738 3/1 - 3/3/08  (Read 296965 times)
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #720 on: March 02, 2008, 11:17:35 PM »

Lots of beeps now, text says Rolling Camera 2. Looks like they played the hidden video trick on him pretty good, he has no idea!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: March 02, 2008, 11:17:41 PM »

I disconnected myself...what is the link again..sorry...

http://www.telearuba.aw/
crazybabyborg
« Reply #722 on: March 02, 2008, 11:17:44 PM »

Capslock - what is Patrick saying?  Are MF and Glenda right?  Or are they twisting his words?

Waiting on Capslock's translation but I don't think I've ever heard Glenda quoted without it being run through her blender first.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: March 02, 2008, 11:18:44 PM »

I don't care what they say he is saying --  I LIKE Patrick!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: March 02, 2008, 11:18:53 PM »

Red

Dave is a good man who adored his daughter, so I know he searched every square inch of the landfill, which means you had the dubious honor of doing so as well:) Dave gave everything he had during that search. If working could have brought Natalee back, she would have been back. He laid it all out on the line for her.

Red isn't by his computer right this second... but I will weigh in and say this - I personally have always and will always believe that they did put Natalee in the landfill... it's why they were never allowed to fully search there. Remember the fires set, the back hoe that filled in all the marked spots...

it's just MHO... but they never allowed that to be fully searched - and I know that Dave, TIM and all of them came back sick as dogs from the toxicity of that

That was bizarre and pretty damning, but so was the crab trap missing, and the incinerator guy getting his neck sliced. How do you decide which obvious "thing" was the deal?
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #725 on: March 02, 2008, 11:20:22 PM »

At the end of the day it matters very little what he's saying. It changes nothing.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #726 on: March 02, 2008, 11:20:53 PM »

Lots of beeps now, text says Rolling Camera 2. Looks like they played the hidden video trick on him pretty good, he has no idea!

Patrick on hidden camara? Now they will have to get the camaraman on hidden camara...

In My Opinion
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: March 02, 2008, 11:21:31 PM »

I disconnected myself...what is the link again..sorry...

http://www.telearuba.aw/

Thanks Klaas, too many windows open and hit the wrong one to close. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: March 02, 2008, 11:22:04 PM »

Well, well,

Well Poentje lock Patrick also in the same game that they used againt Joran,

When Poentje, show him the name of the project, Poentje said Black van der Sloot, and Patrick responded, No you should have call it IN THE SLOOT (Meaning in the Pond)

There you have it.

Patrick admit that the whole thing is full of lies and that the cops know everything. He start metioning Cocain deals and he is saying that there are a lot of people involved.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: March 02, 2008, 11:22:35 PM »

Posted by MF at RU:

MF wrote:
The tape is an accidental recording of Patrick contradicting everything he has been saying in public.

Posted by Glenda at RU:

I couldn't watch it... I heard that he said that he is only in it for Money and Fame...

Is that what he said MF?

I didn't listen myself... But I heard that after his interview... The camera was still on and Poentje asked him off the record some things....
He said something about being involved for Money and Fame...

Patrick is not exactly a shining star tonight, according to those who saw it.

Another oo Aruba's shining efforts to discredit the facts and protect Joran. This one is absolutely absurd based upon what you all are reporting.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: March 02, 2008, 11:22:35 PM »

Patrick on hidden camara? Now they will have to get the camaraman on hidden camara...

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: March 02, 2008, 11:25:04 PM »

Posted by MF at RU:

MF wrote:
The tape is an accidental recording of Patrick contradicting everything he has been saying in public.

Posted by Glenda at RU:

I couldn't watch it... I heard that he said that he is only in it for Money and Fame...

Is that what he said MF?

I didn't listen myself... But I heard that after his interview... The camera was still on and Poentje asked him off the record some things....

The fools at RU need to compare and contrast Joran Van der Sloot on tape and Patrick. Hardly a difference, huh? They will defend JVDS when he talks about making money with a law suit and book deal, but some how Patrick is evil?

Let's really look at the actual words that were all but dismissed that JVDS got caught on tape saying. Hardly the same.

So Patrick wanted to make money and prove that JVDS was guilty. How is that different than most people that have handled this case? Ya think the PI's were just in it for the hell of it? Why did certain media types in Aruba cozy up to Beth? Think Greta was in it for the love of the story?

I can think of  only one outlet that was in it for all the right reasons. Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: March 02, 2008, 11:25:06 PM »

Well, well,

When Poentje, show him the name of the project, Poentje said Black van der Sloot, and Patrick responded, No you should have call it IN THE SLOOT (Meaning in the Pond)

There you have it.

Patrick admit that the whole thing is full of lies and that the cops know everything. He start metioning Cocain deals and he is saying that there are a lot of people involved.

A lot of people involved in what?  We already know Joran doesn't know how to tell the truth.  I'm sure his "confession" was full of lies. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #733 on: March 02, 2008, 11:25:08 PM »

Well, well,

There you have it.

Which "whole thing" is full of lies? Is he referring to Joran's story?
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: March 02, 2008, 11:25:21 PM »

on Thursday the whole show will be shown in its entirely.  To show the whole world what has been going on in Aruba.

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #735 on: March 02, 2008, 11:25:29 PM »

Well, well,

There you have it.

So what are you saying Caps?

Jorans story is full of lies (knew that)

Patricks story is full of lies (hmmm)

In My Opinion
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #736 on: March 02, 2008, 11:25:44 PM »

Posted by MF at RU:

MF wrote:

Posted by Glenda at RU:

Is that what he said MF?

Who cares why he did it?

I guess this is supposed to discredit him and what Joran said?  Why does Julia do what she does if not for money and fame?

Every time that wench opens her mouth, I hope Aruba realizes another tourist will stay home.  What is her motivation?  Why does she lie and put out so much false information.  I wish someone would figure out who is paying her and why she would go to such attempts to protect Joran, Paulus and the corrupt people in LE and the government.  If I was  covering for my best friend, I would be tired of being online 24/7 making up stories the way she does.   For  3   years  of my life.   I don't  think my friends would expect me to give up my life to spin stories forever.  I hate that evil *itch.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: March 02, 2008, 11:26:53 PM »

Capslock - what do you mean by Patrick saying the cops know everything?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #738 on: March 02, 2008, 11:27:06 PM »

ya don't impress me Tacopina.

tuck him up nice and tight where the world is rid of him. And in a way you do us a favor, but not the people you install him with.

you attack the people that bring YOU down. For your information, your own client brought you down. No need to blame all of us.

and we wait for your "client" to kill again or be locked-up. Nice choices Joe.

you don't impress me Tacopina.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: March 02, 2008, 11:28:31 PM »

on Thursday the whole show will be shown in its entirely.  To show the whole world what has been going on in Aruba.

Capslock - what do they mean what has been going on in Aruba?  How are they playing this out? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.