April 27, 2024, 07:06:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #738 3/1 - 3/3/08  (Read 296961 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #760 on: March 02, 2008, 11:42:00 PM »

But none of that changes what Joran said on the tape.  We all heard him, too.

Exactly.

No, it's just food for Tacky to regurgitate. And he will, over and over again.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #761 on: March 02, 2008, 11:42:01 PM »

Bon Dias next headline:
"Patrick Framed Joran"

In My Opinion
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #762 on: March 02, 2008, 11:42:22 PM »

Oldfart - I believe everyone here is very thankful for the work the Persistence has done.  The only real questions some have had is pertaining to how they asked for last minute donations.  They started asking for donations about a week ago at BFN saying that if they didn't get funding they would have to leave.  Schaeffer was on TV 2/28 asking for donations, or they would have to leave.  Then they start packing up to leave the next day.  That's what people have found ODD.  They weren't being upfront about their plans to leave whether $$ came in or not.

Klaasend
I asked earlier about the chit  between Columbia and Venez.  as far as timing goes..on events there and Persistence leaving.
I for one would not want to be a chip on the table  just because I was on the water when VENEZ.. gets Pissed off..
JMO

I absolutely agree. 

The odd part of all this is WHY were the pictures being posted here caused such an uproar if they were insignificant and had nothing to do with Natalee (and why OE was so strong to say the internet and news caused a lot of problems) and now the pictures of the ship leaving posted on BFN and it being requested that they not leave the site. What harm would it cause to let those pictures be posted wherever?  I believe the ship and it's crew did all they could to find justice for Natalee and bring her home. I just hope the job is not finished and they do return and finish what they started.

Evening My Friends...

Just got back to reading...running to catch up...I'm sure it's been discussed...so Klaas delete post if redundant...but...has anyone heard *why* those 6 photos were even sent to Dave and Robin?  TIA

Destiny...keeping the faith...and holding my tounge...with dialing fingers taped together...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #763 on: March 02, 2008, 11:43:23 PM »

Well, well,

Well Poentje lock Patrick also in the same game that they used against Joran,

When Poentje, show him the name of the project, Poentje said Black van der Sloot, and Patrick responded, No you should have call it IN THE SLOOT (Meaning in the Pond)

There you have it.

Patrick admit that the whole thing is full of lies and that the cops know everything. He start mentioning Cocaine deals and he is saying that there are a lot of people involved.

A lot of people involved in what?  We already know Joran doesn't know how to tell the truth.  I'm sure his "confession" was full of lies. 

The problem for Patrick will start now, He has mention about the Drug Deals, How he buys cocaine, but he did not know that the camera-2 was still recording. Poentje Told Patric that this is the show, but the camera -2 continue to record for 35 min how Patrick and Poentje conversation where Poentje ask specific question who are involved.

Poentje did not want to let everything out on the TV, Since he is in contact with the USA on the whole case issue and who are involved.

I think that Poentje did not catch what Patrick said about the Pond.

The show continue to say the the answer is in the Ocean.

But let see on Thursday about the whole part.

When you say "who are involved" do you mean with the coverup or something new related to cocaine and drug running??

Basically, I'm asking was this video a step toward justice for NH and her family??
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: March 02, 2008, 11:44:31 PM »

Popping in very late tonight.  You folks have lost me completely.  Is any of this important enough to take the time to read back?  I cannot tell from the last three pages.

No

Thank Klassend, on that note I will go to bed and pop back in tomorrow when the smoke clears a little.  Good night folks.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: March 02, 2008, 11:45:09 PM »

Patrick is Patrick and although he did a truly admirable and wondefull thing for Natalee he has also left himself wide open for critisism and Joran and others will expolit that. He wants to write a book and make money and he should expect to be blasted for cocaine use,women and the other things. With that said if he did say he thinks they gangraped Natalee and Joran was trying to make it look like Natural causes that is one of the first potentially true statements that we have not heard in a very long time in the Aruban Media or fom officials. Back in 2005 the ALE was theorizing they thought she was drugged and raped we know that drasticly changed shortly after that. That part of the interview if true is magic to my ears as its been a fricken Joke how they portray these 3 pimps as victims in Aruba.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: March 02, 2008, 11:45:50 PM »

So this whole deal is to intrap Patrick??  Or is it to trap the drug cartels?  My mind is very tired. 

So is my mind....but I think it's a lot of hogwash.  Patrick is no dummy and the Poentje guy isn't impressive.  Sounds like a transparent attempt to whitewash Joran somehow ?   I seriously doubt anybody on Aruba is going to be filming and broadcasting about drug cartels....I'm too tired to think right now.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: March 02, 2008, 11:46:57 PM »

Bon Dias next headline:
"Patrick Framed Joran"

Ah...so...you're probably right.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #768 on: March 02, 2008, 11:47:14 PM »

Capslock - here's the deal, I don't care about Patrick and his drug deals.  I care about what happened to Natalee.

Did Patrick imply that Natalee was really in a pond? 

Did Patrick imply that Joran was innocent of harming Natalee?

Did the show imply Joran was innocent of harming Natalee?

Bringing this forward and would add this to the questions:
Did Patrick say the police know what happened to Natalee?
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #769 on: March 02, 2008, 11:49:43 PM »

Patrick is Patrick and although he did a truly admirable and wondefull thing for Natalee he has also left himself wide open for critisism and Joran and others will expolit that. He wants to write a book and make money and he should expect to be blasted for cocaine use,women and the other things. With that said if he did say he thinks they gangraped Natalee and Joran was trying to make it look like Natural causes that is one of the first potentially true statements that we have not heard in a very long time in the Aruban Media or fom officials. Back in 2005 the ALE was theorizing they thought she was drugged and raped we know that drasticly changed shortly after that. That part of the interview if true is magic to my ears as its been a fricken Joke how they portray these 3 pimps as victims in Aruba.

Agreed:

Deepak:  "If the find the girl, they will see the shit" (or close to that)

Joran: "Even if they find the body, and my semen is inside her, they can't do anything"

In My Opinion
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: March 02, 2008, 11:49:54 PM »

Destiny - no, I have know knowledge as to why they were sent unless to show why they initially thought they saw something.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: March 02, 2008, 11:50:32 PM »

capslock is playing mind games, and I am too tired and feeling to pissy to play. 

If you can't talk straight, don't post at all Caps...good night!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: March 02, 2008, 11:50:46 PM »

Bon Dias next headline:
"Patrick Framed Joran"
That doesnt suprise at all. Bribed him with drugs and women and Joran did it all to impress his role model. Plus Joran has a psychological problems because of people harrasing him and accusing him of murder so everything he said was not true and means nothing.   

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: March 02, 2008, 11:52:44 PM »

The look on that Poentje(sp) face as Patrick was talking should have been a dead
giveaway.  He looked scared to death and kept shifting his eye to the camera.
Partick should have noticed.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: March 02, 2008, 11:55:30 PM »

I think that Persistence was receiving information as soon as FARC began releasing hostages to Venzuela. Looking back now, it makes sense that Persistence was prepared to get out while the political situation began to heat up. The entire crew were sitting ducks for abduction.
They say that they will return. I choose to believe them.
Although I wanted to believe that Natalee had been found, I no longer think so.
I do think that something unexpected was found -
perhaps remains of another, evidence of another murder, evidence of illegal drug activity.
I do not believe that any drugs were stored in the water, but that there may be some sign of drug related activity.
I have changed my mind about 38 times today!   

You can change it back on all counts.  blue
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: March 02, 2008, 11:56:16 PM »

At RU they have discussed how Patrick showed his true self.  I don't care what Patrick's true self is.  FWIW they aren't jumping up and down about innocent Joran at RU just happy that Patrick has been exposed.

All I want to know is if after watching the show do you still believe Joran is guilty? 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: March 02, 2008, 11:57:18 PM »

Maybe there was another person in that cage. The only other person that is missing is Steve Cohen.

On a more serious note, Nancy Grace and Diane Diamond were having a conversation in 2005, early on and Nancy was asking why is the US State Department silent on this ?
Diane Daimond talked about how it took along time for Aruba and some of the other islands close by to come aboard the US's war on drugs. Aruba is very close to the corridor for drugs. The US State Department did not want to wreck the relationship they spent a long time developing with Aruba by coming out and being critical in a public fashion of Aruba in the Natalee investigation. And I believe the opinion of Diane's came from speaking to her sources off the record.
I have no idea what you ppl are speaking of tonight, I will take the time to catch up tomorrow. Goodnight all.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: March 02, 2008, 11:57:29 PM »

Posted on BFN earlier today:
THE RV PERSISTENCE THIS MORNING AT 8:20 ARUBA TIME HEADING FOR HOME.  THESE ARE THE ONLY PHOTOS OF THEM LEAVING.  I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF THEY STAY IN THE BFN WEBSITE AS JOHNNY ASKED ME TO POST THEM FOR YOU! HE FEELS HE HAS A CONNECTION HERE.   

THE FEELING FROM THESE PHOTOS ARE A LITTLE WEATHER BEATEN AND SAD... AT LEAST FOR ME....

Your welcome. Oh, I guess a thank you would have had to have first been stated. We have followed this case before any one ever thought of it on-line. Since the outset to the present, I have never seen anything like this.

The insanity of making a statement like this pic has to stay here and only here shows me a couple of things. One I will not discuss at this time. The other is that people should stay off the internet if they have no concept what it is or how it works.

Let's get some thing straight here folks as to what the internet and specifically Scared Monkeys is about. The truth and justice. Not just for Natalee but for all stories we follow. We are not a propaganda site ... we are a search, question, answer, investigate and opinion site. We have always been and always will. This site was founded on questioning and investigative reporting long before we covered Natalee missing.

We have not or ever been a web site that had its content dictated by the family of Natalee Holloway, nor any other family of a missing child or any story ever posted. I know this comes as a shock to the Dark Side, but we do what we do because we care ... not because someone tells us to care or what to say or think.

Freedom of speech has always been allowed unless it is hate. We do not allow Monkeys screaming bomb in our movie theater.

At Scared Monkeys ... WE QUESTION. No one is above questioning. That is what has driven all of you to get answers and justice ... because you all question what has been utter BS out of Aruba.

As a person who has gone to Aruba and searched for Natalee, no one respects or has respected the job that The crew of the Persistence. Its a completely different type of search, but in other ways its not. The ocean and a landfill are just as undaunting a task.

However, that does not mean that one does not get to ask questions, especially when people put stuff on line. No one is just supposed to follow blindly when some one sees something that looks strange. Personally, I would never allow it. That makes no sense.

Let me just say one last thing for now, to ask for donations and accept them from all people and only thank some is wrong. It provided a small window to all as to what some of the PR has been like and trying to deal with it. The PR in this search has been head scratching.

Persistence, you did a fantastic job ... however, no one is above questioning, not even us. We are questioned all the time ... some fair and some not at all. That is life on the internet.

Remember one thing always Monkeys ... We always question and use rational and deductive reasoning in the process. That is the bedrock of credibility. That is why SM has been the first and most read site for Natalee Holloway. SM had street cred prior to NH on the web, this case only enhanced it because people knew they would get the truth, even if at times it hurt.

Life on the internet covering cases and searching for clues is not easy. Try devoting all this time to a cause and be called every name in the book. It is not for the thin skinned. No one at SM wants a medal or a monument erected ... a simple thank you would be nice.

Knowing a case inside and out does not make one arrogant, it makes one an expert on the topic. Respect is not a one way street.

Funny, that after LegallyLex requested the photos stay at BFN, Debbie at BFN created a video and put those photos in it on YouTube for the world to see.  The photos in question are at the end of the video.  Nice video, I just don't get why it's OK to put on YouTube but not ok to copy and post the photos outside of BFN. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DY_d6iyTic

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: March 02, 2008, 11:57:35 PM »

Caps is there some reason you are not talking. I really don't understand.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: March 02, 2008, 11:59:58 PM »

Caps is there some reason you are not talking. I really don't understand.

He's probably copying down everyones questions so he can answer as best he can. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.