April 28, 2024, 06:42:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #738 3/1 - 3/3/08  (Read 297028 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: March 03, 2008, 12:43:24 AM »

If Shango was Matthews, who is Matthews?
Anyone?
Who is saying Shango was Matthews?  Do I need to go to the Shango thread?
Talk about answering a question with a question 

Eduardo Alexander Matthews but unless he can be in two places at the same time, it is not physically possible for him to have been Shango.  He was in Aruba then in the Netherlands for his human rights trial there then tried to come to the US but was arrested for lying on his visa application and is in the northeast in jail for that.  Shango was in Florida.

But there is plenty of information about it in Shango thread if you are interested, lots of checking his timeline, etc.  I think a couple of days ago.

Hope this helps.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: March 03, 2008, 12:47:17 AM »

Ecuador Follows Chavez in Deploying Troops to Colombia Border

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,334409,00.html

You don't suppose this time that fruitcake is actually going to do it, do you? 

Big mistake, Hugo!  Big one.

I am bringing this forward and posting again as I think this may just be very important.  Lots of activity today in military planes flying overheard here, flying very fast and very low.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #822 on: March 03, 2008, 12:48:54 AM »

Have a great nite monkeys. I'm heading to bed. God Bless each of you! 

Nite CBB...the Queen of Avitars!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: March 03, 2008, 12:50:22 AM »

Well, I am just furious that they are trying to discredit Patrick!

And can't help but wonder what is the "all" that is "going to come out" now???  Will Patrick become the only person in Aruba ever arrested for cocaine use?  LoL.

This is so lame it would be hilarious if not such a smarmy, stupid thing to do.

Anybody, just anybody at all except Joran!  Again!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: March 03, 2008, 12:52:26 AM »

Well, I am just furious that they are trying to discredit Patrick!

And can't help but wonder what is the "all" that is "going to come out" now???  Will Patrick become the only person in Aruba ever arrested for cocaine use?  LoL.

This is so lame it would be hilarious if not such a smarmy, stupid thing to do.

Anybody, just anybody at all except Joran!  Again!

Aruba is going to claim that Patric killed Natalee...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: March 03, 2008, 12:53:24 AM »

When Peter de Vries set up the sting with Patrick, we knew that Patrick and Joran had talked about going into "business" together.  That was the subject during all the long rides.  What did people think they meant by "business"?  Obviously, Joran was attracted to what he thought Patrick was proposing -- an illegal drug-related type of business, as I understood it.  This is nothing new.

I agree.

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
suisse71
Scared Monkey

« Reply #826 on: March 03, 2008, 12:54:19 AM »

Welcome Suisse71! 

Thanks!  You guys are amazing here.   

Big Monkey Welcome from me too!!!

Thanks!!

I am trying to digest everything here as I was not able to see the program.  I can't be bothered w/ people trying to discredit Patrick.  He is a hero in my book. I hope he gets tons of $$$ to put his beautiful children through the university of their dreams, and keep his wife, his family healthy, happy and safe.  I know his book agent, D. Vigiliano - fierce & a damn good egg like all of you here. 

Also watching Oprah's Big Give - check it out - it's awesome, inspiring!  I really hope we can do the same for Tim, John, Louis, Kyle and the team. Sad to see them go but if what they need is funding - we have done that even at the 11th hour (OE & Team - just give us a bit more of a realistic heads up. k?   )  and we'll keep bringing in the $$$.  Keep Hope Alive!

j4n!!!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: March 03, 2008, 12:55:19 AM »

When Peter de Vries set up the sting with Patrick, we knew that Patrick and Joran had talked about going into "business" together.  That was the subject during all the long rides.  What did people think they meant by "business"?  Obviously, Joran was attracted to what he thought Patrick was proposing -- an illegal drug-related type of business, as I understood it.  This is nothing new.

I agree.

d

Theres a 2 page test on todays events now that you have finally caught up 
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 12:58:42 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: March 03, 2008, 12:57:12 AM »

I'm in real time now...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: March 03, 2008, 01:00:00 AM »

I'm going to have a recap of the show from Capslock in a few minutes...sit tight 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: March 03, 2008, 01:00:09 AM »

Red...just wanted to let you know...how much I appreciate you...you have a heart that knows no bounds...you are AWSOME!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: March 03, 2008, 01:00:10 AM »

Bon Dia March 2nd 2008

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #832 on: March 03, 2008, 01:00:10 AM »

Seems to me that the game plan of Aruba is to keep the focus off of Paulus, whether in defending Joran, or blaming Kalpoes, American media, internet blogs, and now Patrick. Whatever....all strategies are successfully keeping Paulus out of the spotlight. What does Paulus have that keeps him so protected? The article that Blonde http://www.tni.org/detail_page.phtml?act_id=2141&username=guest@tni.org&password=
9999&publish=Y
brought forward got me to think of why Paulus can do this. He has been an integral point man in Aruba govt contracts; in that position, he was well placed to support the drug cartel in money laundering thru tourism, hotels, major construction projects, and probably drug  running activities. So, that is where Paulus gets his power. He is a major cog in the drug cartels on Aruba/Curacao/etc. Calling in favors to the drug cartels that now protect him (big bucks that pay for all the high priced lawyers for Joran and pimps). The MEP also benefits big time, and will protect Paulus to keep things as before, including Coast Guard assets.    Whether Paulus (and other connected persons in govt/elders) were participates in the gang rape and ultimate murder of Natalee is open to further discovery. I also think the Persistence found potential evidence to support drug cartel involvement, and that has substantial raised the bar wrt the case. Hans Mos came in to make everything fade away...the Persistence has now changed that.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: March 03, 2008, 01:01:55 AM »

I'm going to have a recap of the show from Capslock in a few minutes...sit tight 

Whooo Hooo  Caps and Klaas Rock 

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: March 03, 2008, 01:03:11 AM »

I agree.

d

Theres a 2 page test on todays events now that you have finally caught up 

....my head and eyes hurt.
That was the fastest I have EVER read...I saw Patrick's name and lies and I went on a mission..ha

d

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: March 03, 2008, 01:04:14 AM »

Seems to me that the game plan of Aruba is to keep the focus off of Paulus, whether in defending Joran, or blaming Kalpoes, American media, internet blogs, and now Patrick. Whatever....all strategies are successfully keeping Paulus out of the spotlight. What does Paulus have that keeps him so protected? The article that Blonde http://www.tni.org/detail_page.phtml?act_id=2141&username=guest@tni.org&password=
9999&publish=Y
brought forward got me to think of why Paulus can do this. He has been an integral point man in Aruba govt contracts; in that position, he was well placed to support the drug cartel in money laundering thru tourism, hotels, major construction projects, and probably drug  running activities. So, that is where Paulus gets his power. He is a major cog in the drug cartels on Aruba/Curacao/etc. Calling in favors to the drug cartels that now protect him (big bucks that pay for all the high priced lawyers for Joran and pimps). The MEP also benefits big time, and will protect Paulus to keep things as before, including Coast Guard assets.    Whether Paulus (and other connected persons in govt/elders) were participates in the gang rape and ultimate murder of Natalee is open to further discovery. I also think the Persistence found potential evidence to support drug cartel involvement, and that has substantial raised the bar wrt the case. Hans Mos came in to make everything fade away...the Persistence has now changed that.

Excellent post!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: March 03, 2008, 01:05:21 AM »

Capslock - check your mail please 
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #837 on: March 03, 2008, 01:06:33 AM »

Seems RU has taken an interest in Caps Post also....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: March 03, 2008, 01:07:51 AM »

Are we SUPRISED that Aruba would try to take the focus off Joran?
We saw that coming long ago.

If Patrick made $$$ so...he is NOT the one that was called a SUSPECT..Joran is!!
Unbelievable is what I will say until Klaas and Caps tell us more.

d

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: March 03, 2008, 01:08:44 AM »

9999&publish=Y

I agree with much of this.  PVDS is a lawyer and has access to government offices and personnel--very valuable when running a businesss like a drug cartel.  There were plans to make him even more valuable if he could have become a judge, but the Dutch didn't allow that.  I still wonder why.  I can't believe he didn't pass exams--there's more to it than that.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.