April 27, 2024, 03:49:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #738 3/1 - 3/3/08  (Read 296989 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #920 on: March 03, 2008, 09:26:46 AM »

Well, I am just furious that they are trying to discredit Patrick!

And can't help but wonder what is the "all" that is "going to come out" now???  Will Patrick become the only person in Aruba ever arrested for cocaine use?  LoL.

This is so lame it would be hilarious if not such a smarmy, stupid thing to do.

Anybody, just anybody at all except Joran!  Again!

Aruba is going to claim that Patric killed Natalee...

Many at RU have been trying to pin it on Perry, Patricks brother, for quite a while now. At least they are suggesting Perry is involved, somehow.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
dsmith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #921 on: March 03, 2008, 09:30:25 AM »

need a little help concerning the pics of the crab trap  I noticed something strange about the time and feet of the pics I can not seem to wrap my head around what is wrong

350 -16P   86.4f   12/29/07   17:56
  +3

351  03     91.1f   12/29/07   17:57
   +3

357 +0P    90.7f   12/29/07   17:57
   +3                           

0   -1P     91.7f   12/29/07   17:47

how could something flat on the bottom of the ocean be at different feet at the same time even if taken with a different camera  just a ?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #922 on: March 03, 2008, 09:35:02 AM »

need a little help concerning the pics of the crab trap  I noticed something strange about the time and feet of the pics I can not seem to wrap my head around what is wrong

+3

+3

+3                           

how could something flat on the bottom of the ocean be at different feet at the same time even if taken with a different camera  just a ?

I believe the depth is about the camera, not the object..?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #923 on: March 03, 2008, 09:37:29 AM »

Thirty months ago I let my darling Cocker Spaniel, Harry out at
11:00 PM.  Harry was 18 years old and had the sense of a human.
He didn't come in and I looked and looked for him for weeks.
I figured he was dead but there was always that little part that
worried if he might be hungry or sad or mistreated.
I found Harry today and it was such a sence of relief. He had did peacefully
at the edge of the woods.  Nothing left but his lovely blond hair, but I finally knew where he was and I was so relieved.  I kinda know how Beth feels.
Harry and I had a funeral this afternoon.

omg, this is so sad...I am so sorry  Crying or Very sad
I too know how this feels Sad

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #924 on: March 03, 2008, 09:44:08 AM »

+3

+3

+3                           

All those numbers make complete sense. The first is the direction in degrees, the second I believe is attitude--the tilt of the rovers horizontal N/S plane, the third is obviously the depth of the rover itself, and then the time. I have been looking at the direction in degrees as a means of figuring out the orientation of the cage in the pictures. I'm still trying to figure out what happened to that white object that seems to disappear from the top of the cage when one looks at 12/29/07 photos versus 12/30/07 images.
dsmith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #925 on: March 03, 2008, 09:49:21 AM »

at the edge of the woods.  Nothing left but his lovely blond hair, but I finally knew where he was and I was so relieved.  I kinda know how Beth feels.

for Harry   I am sorry for your lose  I had a pet squirrel named Genghis Khan and lost him a few years ago I had a funeral for him and he is buried next to my best friend Maggie a golden retriever on 12 beautiful acres in Gods country It is very sad when we lose someone we love with all our heart no matter if they are human or pet  It is a terrible loss
dsmith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #926 on: March 03, 2008, 09:52:07 AM »

+3

+3

+3                           

All those numbers make complete sense. The first is the direction in degrees, the second I believe is attitude--the tilt of the rovers horizontal N/S plane, the third is obviously the depth of the rover itself, and then the time. I have been looking at the direction in degrees as a means of figuring out the orientation of the cage in the pictures. I'm still trying to figure out what happened to that white object that seems to disappear from the top of the cage when one looks at 12/29/07 photos versus 12/30/07 images.

could you point me in the direction of the pics on 12/30/07 thanks
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: March 03, 2008, 10:02:57 AM »

Ocean was and is very young....25 tops, quite bright about ocean
geology, but not much life experence.  He had no idea about Aruba
and what a crooked little island it was until after he was committed
to the search.  He is a nice young man with a lot to learn and
I think Aruba and the blogs opened his eyes quite a bit.

Or did they ccon him into thinking they were his allies?
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: March 03, 2008, 10:03:53 AM »

I am so rattled I started stuttering. ccon:)
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #929 on: March 03, 2008, 10:04:15 AM »

+3

+3

+3                           

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2664.msg359302#msg359302
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: March 03, 2008, 10:09:10 AM »

capslock is playing mind games, and I am too tired and feeling to pissy to play. 

If you can't talk straight, don't post at all Caps...good night!

First of all, I think if you spent some time reading and thinking about what CAPS had been posting here, you would not post this.

CAPS has provided some interesting deep background on Aruba. Maybe you should try and read some of it before you are so quick to dismiss.

It really worries me that some here see this an arm chair detective novel with no consequences. If what is true about the drug trafficking, and I believe it to be, then CAPS is placing great risk by seeking and speaking about these matters.

I think we should not press CAPS to be injected into this situation too deeply. I do not think it is worth one more human life. I think some of the other deaths there are drug related. Maybe even NH related.

This troubles me deeply.

Fin

extremely pertinent post ... IMHO

Thanks to both of you for your thoughts.  First let me clarify that I do read everything carefully, and I have since the 1st of june 2005. We have had many cryptic posts on here with no explanation and my patience was wearing thin. It felt like more of the same.

I was not commenting on anything other than a summary of the show that Caps was not being clear in discussing.  I do not believe that a summary of a show on telearbua would put him in jeapordy.  We were all asking about some points made on the show, and to  me the responses were more Shango than understandable responses.  My requests for what he meant by certain statements were no more than some other monkeys requests for what he was talking about. IMO.  After three years, I just do not want to have more 'mind games' posted. We went through a lot of this in the 3 months of this investigation.  If I misunderstood his responses, I am sorry. 

I would not wish Caps to put himself in jeaporady by any means. I am pleased that he did a summary for Klaas and that it explained what the show was about. That is all I was asking. If I offended anyone, I apologize. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
dsmith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #931 on: March 03, 2008, 10:19:56 AM »

+3

+3

+3                           

thanks for the link  I am going to call my brother who has fished for crab with that size trap to see how one would put it in the ocean with a boat
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: March 03, 2008, 10:44:33 AM »

Hmmm, remember what Caps said about the pond search by Persistence?

CapsLockWizard  said:

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 -
« Reply #466 on: February 28, 2008, 10:27:38 PM »

Klaasend:

watch the news of tomorrow on what the comments are today from Hans MOS...He is pisst on the search in Monserat. My bother was telling me that MOS want to know all the detail and how they came about to that area.

...Hmmmmm..

I was not there to listen to the news today...but MOS is upset....

What would upset MOS so much about the pond being searched?  Not authorized???

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: March 03, 2008, 10:46:55 AM »

This is a recap that Capslock sent to me on the Telearuba program.  Kindof answers why we aren't seeing any victory parties at RU  :

To all Monkeys,

The show was not about finding Natalee but to show that the Government is lying about the whole case from the get go. What came out of this....what was shown???
The show started with a peace about crisis management and what they should have done from the beginning. The show compared the Clinton case and the Joran Case. Where both lies in the beginning and at the end come back to you and haunt you for life.

Then they moved into the Search and Rescue person that shows that he has 30 years working in Venezuela on people rescue and that when a body is thrown to sea, it will always come to shore. He explain that it has to be far away to not come but even so, the current will bring it to shore.

He also said that let's assume that they have thrown it at sea, and used a block to secure it at the bottom of the sea, he explained that the salt water will disintegrate the cement block and the body will get loose and come back to shore.

Then the show went over Patrick van Eem and here Poentje was saying that Patrick put on a nice show when he was recorded for the show, but every thing change after the show. He contradict everything he said.  WHAT DID HE CONTRADICT??? He is also lying. ABOUT WHAT???  When he was asked why he is doing this, he respond that he was doing it for Aruba but later showed a different Patrick. ???????
Patrick is in this for money only and does not care about anyone not even Natalee.

this is no surprise.....many who have involved themselves are in it for the money....including tacopenis!!
When Poentje said that ok now it is over and the camera men were in the process of removing the equipment, they left Camera-2 rolling and it is here that Patrick started to show his dark side. He was talking about the Dirty ALE,    He was talking About Drug deals, His deals and other government Deals, He was talking that the show of deVries was also a play. etc.

The 7 minute intro of what to come of the next 35 minute of the movie will be interesting.

Poentje also give a flavor of how it ends ---in the ocean ---

This is a recap

My opinion, this will bring the house down but not yet Natalee, Poentje Missed a critical comment of Patrick.

So there is going to be more on the show I think tomorrow.

Good Morning Monks!!  I am bringing this forward for others like myself who were not here last night...I am not being ugly..however I do not understand one thing CAPS says....even with this so called summary.....many questions....and no answers....is ANYONE able to fill in the blanks or answer the questions above?  Can anyone convince CAPs to just post without all the code talk

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #934 on: March 03, 2008, 10:47:20 AM »

All my Heartfelt sympathy Magnolia  and prayers have been sent up for Harry' life hereafter .
  Jerry from Ohio

omg, this is so sad...I am so sorry  Crying or Very sad
I too know how this feels Sad

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: March 03, 2008, 10:49:29 AM »

+3

+3

+3                           

The depth is the depth of the camera not the object
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #936 on: March 03, 2008, 10:51:02 AM »

+3

+3

+3                           

thanks for the link  I am going to call my brother who has fished for crab with that size trap to see how one would put it in the ocean with a boat

Or a helicopter!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: March 03, 2008, 10:51:25 AM »

Oh Magnolia...What a Story.....I had a similar one with My Cocker named Taffy..God Bless You and Harry...Beth will Hopefully have Her Day Soon. 

Magnolia...my heart aches for you.....I had 4 cockers until last year ..I lost 2 last year and my heart will ache forever....I still ahve 2 and they give me such joy everyday....Harry will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: March 03, 2008, 10:51:27 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americas/03/03/ecuador.colombia/index.html

CNN) -- Troops from Ecuador and Venezuela have been ordered toward their borders with Colombia amid a tense crisis that threatens to erupt into war.

Colombian National Police Director Gen. Oscar Naranjo reads copies of seized documents on Sunday.

1 of 2 The leftist presidents of Ecuador and Venezuela ordered the troop movements in response to a raid by the rightist Colombian government that killed a top Colombian rebel on Ecuadoran soil.

The tension deepened Sunday night, when the director of Colombia's national police force revealed evidence that he said showed links between Ecuador's government and the leftist Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia, or FARC, which has fought to overthrow the Colombian government for 40 years.

He said Colombia obtained the evidence from computers it seized after killing the senior FARC leader.

I am so glad the Persistence crew is out of there!!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: March 03, 2008, 11:04:18 AM »

billb,
Mose ven used that word, infiltrator, back in November before he was even supposed to know anything about de Vries and Patrick.

He used it as an example of how new evidence could be obtained.  Then suddenly later on, there it is!

I hate to think he did know all about this beforehand and we have just been played.  Again.

Good Morning…

Anna…I went back a couple of weeks ago and found where the ‘infiltrator’ was first mentioned. It was November 25th 2007. I did post the link when I found it.

I went through a whole thread to find it and it took forever to find the first post it was mentioned, as I recalled discussing it. IIRC Mos could not legally use an ‘infiltrator’ and magically another ‘infiltrator’ appears a couple of months later.

I went back to find it to reconfirm my own opinion on this and until I see some proof otherwise I am sticking with it and the opinions I have formed on the re-arrests and following events because of this ‘infiltrator’. Obviously mine are not the popular opinion, but they are mine and I’m entitled to them...LOL... I  will not take anything Mos says at face value again, as his actions show he cannot be trusted. It all goes back to which lie out of Aruba you are going to believe.

I am of the opinion that lightening doesn’t strike very often in the same place twice. Well you could say it does in Aruba.

Another example…Geraldo on Fox…6/15/2005….the day of the ‘search’ at the van der Sloots…announced that the pimps were into making porn films. Following the posts of that day, there was an announcement of this on Fox and then no further comment by Geraldo the next day.

Fast forward to the end of August, and we see Freddy arrested for making the films. Lo and behold…lightning does strike twice in the same place on Aruba!

Thanks to all the New York Monkeys and to all for the transcriptions from last night!

GOOD MORNING, ALL,

The stack quotes have been wild lately!!! But I don't know any other way to keep any discussion together as we have several ongoing at any given time.

MUM,

I don't understand well but am on only first cuppa java.

Was it Mos who said "infiltrator" and that he could not use one?  I can't remember.  I just know SOMEBODY, maybe in media, said something about infiltrator was a means that COULD be used to get new information.  Very cryptic, isn't it? 

If Mos could not legally use an infiltrator, who could?  But I do remember discussion about it as it was said the infiltrator was someone in the young police corp or something like a police cadet!!!  Don't think Mos said that part but I can't remember who actually DID say it.

Does anyone else recall this business about infiltrator and the possibility of it being someone from among the ranks of police cadets?

And if so, do you recall who said that?

If I am not totally losing it, someone else will recall this.    

I could well have totally misunderstood what I heard, however.  And if Mos can't legally use one, why was he just whining about Peter R doing so, ruining that option for Mos himself to use? 

I am just so disgusted I don't know what to do or who to believe any more.  Mos has thus far been a total disappointment.  There is just something wrong with everything about this investigation or lack thereof.  They claim they can't do anything that is logical because their "system" doesn't allow it yet this same system allows Joran vdSloot to go around declaring people deceased or not!!!

I don't believe any of them about anything any more.

They make this stuff up as they go, all these ridiculous claims of what they can't do and what is inadmisable in court.  I think they are accustomed to dealing with semi-literate people who are unable to ever challenge their claims such as this one.

And we need an ANGRY monkey icon!  This one is this morning.   

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.