May 27, 2024, 08:26:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #738 3/1 - 3/3/08  (Read 299702 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2008, 03:23:38 AM »

Thank You Caps and *******...RC...6 more years???   Does it ever end over there...

G'nite all my Monkey Friends...hope to see you all in a few days...keep the faith...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2008, 03:25:52 AM »

Thank You Caps and *******...RC...6 more years???   Does it ever end over there...

G'nite all my Monkey Friends...hope to see you all in a few days...keep the faith...

Goodnight Destiny!  I will miss you....hurry back!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2008, 03:28:29 AM »

Goodnight Destiny!  I will miss you....hurry back!
forgot to add...Have a great, and safe trip!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2008, 03:28:51 AM »

I'm sorry but that man is REALLY scary looking.

d

He is a very scary man and evil.

Night All!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2008, 03:29:34 AM »

Visibility Team,Beach Patrol,Dutch Marines and these guys all played a big part in the search for Natalee in June 2005. Of course the IFA and search coordinator Julia Renfro were conducting searches as well Sad

The Guarda Nos Costa
Is this the Aruban Coast Guard led by Rudy Croes? Just received a 6 year extension?

March 1st 2008 Solo Di Pueblo

Aruba is like a game board...RC and the others are the dirty rotten players/pieces....they just get moved around as needed, to block anything good or positive...all driven by greed...and fear of disclosure...everyone has something on everyone else....let's pray things are starting to unravel for them...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2008, 03:33:06 AM »

Nite all.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: March 02, 2008, 03:33:22 AM »

d

He is a very scary man and evil.

Night All!
That's a FACT!  Goodnight *******! 

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: March 02, 2008, 03:35:01 AM »

Nite Destiny....be SAFE.

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: March 02, 2008, 03:35:22 AM »

Nite all.

Goodnight Peaches!  Rest well, and take care of yourself!

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: March 02, 2008, 03:37:40 AM »

Evil is right.

d

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: March 02, 2008, 03:44:35 AM »

Since it's quiet in here....THANK YOU,for all that you do!!

You are REALLY SPECIAL People, Monkeys!!

d

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: March 02, 2008, 04:07:02 AM »

Thank YOU, pinkbanana! 

Goodnight everyone!

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: March 02, 2008, 04:10:26 AM »

Nite all...

d

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: March 02, 2008, 04:49:22 AM »

Visibility Team,Beach Patrol,Dutch Marines and these guys all played a big part in the search for Natalee in June 2005. Of course the IFA and search coordinator Julia Renfro were conducting searches as well Sad

The Guarda Nos Costa
Is this the Aruban Coast Guard led by Rudy Croes? Just received a 6 year extension?

March 1st 2008 Solo Di Pueblo

d

You are right, newly christened pinkbanana.  He looks like a badly photoshopped picture of what you get when you mix a goat, the lucky charms leprechaun, and an old Amish man.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: March 02, 2008, 05:47:17 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   02/29/2008

Note that this article talks about the year 2006.

2006 Not an easy year for the OM

Despite many positive developments, 2006 was not an easy year for the Public Prosecutor.

ORANJESTAD – 2006 Has not been an easy year for the Public Prosecutor, writes procurator-general Nico Jörg in the foreword of the Annual Report of the Public Prosecutor (OM).  This was because of the high profile case of Natalee Holloway, the imputation on the work of the criminal justice on Aruba and the procurator-general.   But fortunately, there are also many positive things to mention: more than 250.000 florins were collected in fines and almost all the criminal cases that the OM brought before the judge, resulted in convictions.  The ‘timeliness of criminal prosecution’ needs improvement.

The number of criminal offenses (1202) continued to drop in comparison to 2005 (1308), and 2004 (1396), which is good news.  There were 312 cases of violent robbery at gun-point in 2006, 103 cases of threats, 70 cases of vandalism or damages, and 162 cases of hard- and 47 of soft drug delinquencies.   

TRAFFIC

The total number of traffic violations in 2006 were 6610; of which 140 dui’s (driving under influence) and 89 cases of driving without a driver’s licence.  Other violations were: no turn signal, talking on the phone while driving, speeding, bad lights, etc.

“Effective criminal justice has everything to do with credibility; in the event of citizens report an offence and receive false hope that the police will solve the case; or in the event of unsolved cases that do not lead to any sanctions; or in the event of sanctions that do not work out; or in the event of repeat offenders are not being supervised; all that can give the population the impressions that the criminal justice does not work properly, with the danger that the citizens take justice in their own hands”, writes the PG in the foreword.

“That places the criminal justice in the danger zone and the safety in general continues to embroider on that.  All partners depend on each other for a good result: police public prosecutor, judges, prison system, rehabilitation, and the Legislation Administration, because without adequate laws, the modern criminality cannot be controlled effectively”, says Jörg. 

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
teacat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #115 on: March 02, 2008, 07:09:05 AM »

I've been looking at the 6 photos and wish to offer this: OE said the trap was "significantly larger" than the ones missing from the fisherman's huts. and based on what can be seen in the 6 photos, and what I presume to be a skull and what looks like at least one athletic shoe, I believe this "crab trap" to be @ 18' X 24' x 4 to 5' high. I base this on the following: The trap is a grid, 3 x 3 and the white image in wholly within one rectangle. If it is indeed a skull/skeleton (and I HATE to even say that because it seems so cruel to speak of a human in clinical dry terms) of someone @ 5'4" one can guess each rectangle to be @ 6' x 8'.  Hard to tell. But it is not something two men with an adrenaline rush are going to hoist over the side of a boat.  A crane would have to be used. And there appears to be a cut thick rope laying on the top. On top, not underneath, or over the edge. Which again makes me think this cage was deliberately placed.

Now what I find really interesting is the appearance of NO side where the bag is....... where the ROV is able to take unobstructed images....as though the ROV just rolled right in and snapped images.....I would have assumed that a trap, a cage if you will, would have secured sides and walls....... is anyone else intrigued by this...? Am I missing something or engaged in wishful thinking?

I googled Commercial Fishing traps images and found this:
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.arcus.org/TREC/VBC/uploads/1145941802/med_gallery_24_14_119549.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.arcus.org/TREC/VBC/index.php%3Fshowtopic%3D1290&h=480&w=361&sz=36&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=56OoKMl9WTvezM:&tbnh=129&tbnw=97&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcommercial%2Bfishing%2Btraps%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3Dlr6%26sa%3DG

of an Alaskan Crab trap to give an idea with a frame of reference for size with a person. I was not able to find an image of the type we see in the photos. Perhaps it is a custom-built trap.

ANother thing, I thought crustacean traps had a mechanism that allowed the creatures to crawl in but not OUT. where is the entry device on this "trap"?

And I realize this is all conjecture since we really don't know absolute facts as to what was in that trap and if they found others with items.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: March 02, 2008, 07:33:30 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,
     Oh it is good to catch up on only a few pages instead of 20.. I slept better last night than I have in months and months.My Spirit is at ease and I only attribute that to one thing,perfect peace that surpasses all understanding.I'm full of hope and looking forward to the days ahead..   I sure like the pictire taken in NYC and will be using it as my desktop picture.I sure wish I had names to put with the picture though.Such a fine fine job my fellow monkey's.BRAVO TO ALL..I wish Rob had been there though.It would have been good to hear some reports about him squirming..It's going to be up into the high 60's,low 70's and no winds today.Sounds like a good day to take the bass boat out and bask in the *sonshine*..Destiny,have a safe trip and hurry back!!!  So that ship now has a name eh? Oh I'd love to snatch that person up that fimed all the Aru-Bay video's and let Private Eye have a go at him... Smile

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #117 on: March 02, 2008, 07:41:07 AM »

Good morning. 

Tot, you crack me up.  There's a couple folks I'd like to have PI and Gunslinger get a hold of......  I'll hold 'em, you slap 'em around. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: March 02, 2008, 07:55:28 AM »

Found this on a site of a company that organizes sailing trips in the Caribean.
This piece is from a vacation-blog of a couple of people who took a trip with them from Sat Sept. 22 - Fri Oct 5th 2007.

http://www.catzeiltochten.nl/carieb_65.htm

"In de verte worden de contouren van de Panter zichtbaar. Dit Nederlandse schip bewaakt de kusten van de ABC-eilanden en wordt ingezet tegen de drugs smokkel vanuit Venezuela. Maar hij blijft niet lang alleen, een kustwachtschip met een Venezolaanse vlag verschijnt en even later nog een. Ze draaien wat rondjes voordat ze weer verdwijnen. Hebben ze iets gevangen?"

Translation:

"In the distance we see the outlines of the Panter. This Dutch vessel guards the coasts of the ABC-Islands and is being used to fight the drugtrafficing from Venezuela.
But it won't be on its own for long, a coast guard vessel with a Venezuelan flag appears and a little while later another one.
They are circling the area for a bit before disappearing. Did they catch anything?"

They were staying at the tiny little island of "Klein Curaçao" (Little Curaçao), a popular destination for divers, which is located about 10 km SE of Curaçao and 20 km SW of Bonaire. So nowhere near Aruba, but still interesting. Maybe another "post office" in that area?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: March 02, 2008, 07:55:53 AM »

Good morning. 

Tot, you crack me up.  There's a couple folks I'd like to have PI and Gunslinger get a hold of......  I'll hold 'em, you slap 'em around. 

Hi Peaches,it's a good thing to get cracked up!!! I can see it now,you and I on the sidelines with our monkey uniform's on cheering loud and ringing the bell.. Go Monkey's,Go Monkey's..Oh geesh,now I'm cracking up at the visual in my head...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.