April 26, 2024, 03:25:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #738 3/1 - 3/3/08  (Read 296920 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: March 02, 2008, 03:22:13 PM »

I think the plane may be there to evacuate our personnel from Colombia should the need arise.  May be too dangerous and too much of a target to land directly in Bogotá for fear of giving tremendous target of opportunity.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #361 on: March 02, 2008, 03:22:18 PM »

Flipper, Katrien another welcome from a fellow newb

Hi and welcome to you too!

TYVM   
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: March 02, 2008, 03:22:42 PM »

and I also do not believe Natalee has been found, much to my dismay Sad

Sadly Nut, neither do I,,,,

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: March 02, 2008, 03:26:32 PM »

Remember this?
Aruban helicopter search fails to find body of missing girl http://www.staugustine.com/stories/061705/wor_3149123.shtml

On Thursday, however, Police Superintendent Jan van der Straaten told The Associated Press that used a helicopter "to search for possible remains -- but found nothing." He declined to say where the helicopter searched.

About two weeks after she went missing, a helicopter was used at night to search for Natalee's body using heat sensing equipment.  At the time I thought that was utterly foolish and no "heat sensing equipment" could distinguish remains from live bodies on the island.  Perhaps the night helicopter search was actually a night helicopter drop of a cage in the ocean.  Maybe not the cage we've seen in the photos, but a cage.

What is also interesting is that a dead person would not be throwing off any heat other what had been absorbed by the body during the heat of the day. That would be enough to register a signature depending on the equipment I would imagine. The ambiant air temperature falls, but a dead body that had absorbed heat during the day might not fall as fast. If you are searching in areas where there is vegetation or other objects that don't retain heat something woudl stick out.

Either way, that sounds VERY suspicious to me too.

Were they searching or dumping

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: March 02, 2008, 03:28:36 PM »

AND IN MY HUMBLE OPINION......
THIS PLANE on Aruba has nothing to do with Natalee Holloway.

Just got back from the store and saw this, LOL 

Yes, you are probably correct!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: March 02, 2008, 03:32:40 PM »

I think the plane may be there to evacuate our personnel from Colombia should the need arise.  May be too dangerous and too much of a target to land directly in Bogotá for fear of giving tremendous target of opportunity.
Over fly Venezuela to get to Aruba... vs  going out through Panama or some other country ???
Maybe Grater will have the answer tonight... If she knows the plane is there 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #366 on: March 02, 2008, 03:35:15 PM »

The cage as "post office". If this cage is beeing used to drop and recover say drugs how does the Coastguard fit in?
If they know about it why bother with the cage?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #367 on: March 02, 2008, 03:35:46 PM »

Old Fart...the Persistence has left Aruba as of this morning at 8:20AM according to LegallyLex at BFN.... there are pictures of the boat leaving but they asked for them not to be moved off the site... 

Yes, I just read that over there. Well, it won't be long before those photos will be all over...starting with RU, I'll bet. Hell, 1/2 of RU are members at BFN and BNH. How do they expect those photos to stay there Rolling Eyes . I won't take them, but we all know MANY from RU and BNH sure will!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #368 on: March 02, 2008, 03:38:19 PM »

Btw since Katrien made such a nice first post i feel i need to tell a bit about myself to..

Im a guy from Holland and interested in the case from the beginning.. but last november i saw a documentary of peter de vries and i saw so many things that i dived on top of it.. i learned about the rebound topic, and through the guidance of *******(he gave me alot of links to read about) i read so many things, from statements to riehl world etc etc.. i also read Dave's book, in 3 nights.. what a good book, made my cry.. But know i learned so much, that its almost unbelievable the whole case.. especially the first month(the Deepak car/the house search etc)..

I hope they did find something, and what about the cage? Is the cage going to come back to the united states?

Thanks!

WELCOME FLIPPER!!!!
******* has told us a lot about you and I couldn't wait for you to come over to Scared Monkey's.  I have read Dave's book completely twice, I read it so fast the first time that I wanted to go back and absorb more fully the information in it.  I use it for reference a LOT for posting here.  I also cried a lot while reading it.  I live in Texas now but I spent many years as a girl in Mississippi, not far from where Dave lives, so I've felt a connection to him and his family from the beginning.  I look forward to your input here, and hope that you will help tell this family's TRUE story in your country.  The misinformation campaign by those who wish to hide the truth has truly been unfortunate for Natalee and her family in seeking justice. 
Again, WELCOME TO SCARED MONKEYS!

I'm still a few pages back catching up, hopefully I'll be here soon!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: March 02, 2008, 03:42:32 PM »

Help  can someone help me find all the Aruba Bay Video's

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: March 02, 2008, 03:45:18 PM »

Blonde,,, wish I could help u I lost ALOT when my puter crashed...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: March 02, 2008, 03:46:22 PM »

Self edited to add... I just looked at them again a couple of days ago, but cant remember where...I did not save them as I was on sons laptop..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #372 on: March 02, 2008, 03:47:27 PM »

Here are all the screen shots/photos of the cage in chronological order.

I believe the last photo here shows the divers retrieving items from the cage. If you watch the film it is clearer as the camera is panning to the right and blurs the screen capture. It appears there is a lot of cloudiness coming from the ocean floor, which is something you can see in other parts fo the video. And I agree with others, the white item on the top of the cage--whatever it was, was collected.

*If this post is something we shouldn't get into I appologize and just delete it*

12/29/07 - 17:32

12/29/07 - 17:41

12/29/07 - 17:47

12/29/07 - 17:56a

12/29/07 - 17:56b

12/29/07 - 17:57a

12/29/07 - 17:57b

12/29/07 - 17:57c

12/29/07 - 17:57d

12/29/07 - 17:58

Day 12/30/07

12/30/07 - 15:38a

12/30/07 - 15:38b

12/30/07 - 15:39

12/30/07 - 15:43

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: March 02, 2008, 03:47:37 PM »

El presidente venezolano, Hugo Chávez, ordenó este domingo retirar todo el personal de la Embajada de Venezuela en Bogotá y militarizar la frontera común a donde serán desplazados 10 batallones "con tanques y aviones", después del ataque militar del Ejército colombiano en territorio ecuatoriano contra Raúl Reyes.

The President Chavez order this Sunday that all personal from the Venezuelan Embasy in Bogota to be removed from site and order Military Tanks and Airplanes to fields bordering Colombia.

This after Colombia Military atack in Ecuatorian Terrirory at Raul Reyes.

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #374 on: March 02, 2008, 03:49:47 PM »

Self edited to add... I just looked at them again a couple of days ago, but cant remember where...I did not save them as I was on sons laptop..

http://www.aru-bay.com/images/
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #375 on: March 02, 2008, 03:53:07 PM »

Maybe the things going on in venezuela vs colombia and the fact that Chavez wanted to expand Venezuelas territory to 200 nautical miles also has something to do with the plane being there?

In August 2007, Chávez came in conflict with the Netherlands concerning the Dutch Antilles. Chávez gave a number of public speeches in which he said that the region ought to be 'freed from colonialism' and claimed that every piece of land within 200 nautical miles (370 km) of the Venezuelan coast belongs to Venezuela. Since the Dutch Antilles are positioned 40 miles (64 km) off Venezuela, this was interpreted by some Dutch officials as a threat of invasion of Dutch sovereignty, and several political parties requested that the Dutch army be prepared for war, a VVD official referring to the Antilles as "the Dutch Falklands"[28] while other parties dismissed Chávez' speeches as populism with no real intention of invading the Dutch Antilles.[29] According to Radio Netherlands, Chávez was not referring to the Netherlands Antilles or Aruba but to the Aves island, adding that "...there is nothing to worry about as far as the Netherlands Antilles are concerned, but that doesn't fit in with the US's publicity campaign. The media leave out all this kind of information and simply report that Venezuela wants to expand its borders and, in doing so, is intent on swallowing up the Leeward Islands.[...] The Hague knows there is no claim to Aruba or the Netherlands Antilles, and that President Chávez has not made such a claim in any speech".[30]
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: March 02, 2008, 03:55:59 PM »

Index of Images - aru bay:

Uploaded to Google by Chicago_510:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4099719971643396692&q=Chicago_510_1
Finbar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: March 02, 2008, 04:04:42 PM »

The plane is not AF2. At least not the updated one.

When GHWB was President, there was a documentary about AF1 & AF2. They were completely new planes. Extensive show about the planes.

Look at the front end nose section. On top of the more modern AF1 & 2 there is a distinctive bulge on the top.

The plane posted here that is on Aruba does not have this bulge.

It could be Congressmen on a "fact-finding" junket - spending all those tax dollar$. You know, the ones where they take 120 of their "aides" on a trip.

Could be any of the alphabet groups that are there.

It is interesting about the"post office". An underwater one at that.....

Does the name - Harms ring any bells? It should.

Fin

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: March 02, 2008, 04:05:36 PM »

Index of Images - aru bay:

Uploaded to Google by Chicago_510:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4099719971643396692&q=Chicago_510_1

Thanks klaas... I have them marked now...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: March 02, 2008, 04:06:44 PM »

On the forum were the friends of Natalee are posting someone asked a question about the computers and the mailingbehaviour in the house of VdS the night Natalee disappeared. It seems that the computer of one of the younger brothers of Joran was also used in the middle of the night while Mrs. v.d.S. was to Holland with her other kid.
But, one of Jorans friends was very persisting in telling that Mrs. v.d.S. was with her two sons in Holland. Was this a slip of the tongue?

If Jorans friend was right by telling that Mrs. VdS was in Holland with two kinds, there obviously was a lot of action that night in the house of VdS.

Does anybody know wether Mrs. VdS was in Holland with only one kid or two kids and when she returned to Aruba?
Does anybody know wether Mrs. vdS was already back on Aruba when Mrs. Holloway arrived at the house of VdS?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.