April 24, 2024, 09:43:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #738 3/1 - 3/3/08  (Read 296841 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: March 03, 2008, 11:39:52 AM »

Thirty months ago I let my darling Cocker Spaniel, Harry out at
11:00 PM.  Harry was 18 years old and had the sense of a human.
He didn't come in and I looked and looked for him for weeks.
I figured he was dead but there was always that little part that
worried if he might be hungry or sad or mistreated.
I found Harry today and it was such a sence of relief. He had did peacefully
at the edge of the woods.  Nothing left but his lovely blond hair, but I finally knew where he was and I was so relieved.  I kinda know how Beth feels.
Harry and I had a funeral this afternoon.

Magnolia, I am so sorry.  Big hugs to you on the loss of Harry.

Me too..Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #961 on: March 03, 2008, 11:41:43 AM »

Apparently what Patrick said are things everybody says about Aruba.  Why is it any different for him to say them than others?

I don't care about their drug cartels and all that because it is a choice that many there have made.  It's their problem.  Natalee is ours and she is what I want to know about.

Justice for Natalee is the only objective that I have.  That, and an equitable resolution for her family. 

Surely they are not going to be so stupid as to think they can show us a couple of drug deals and we will just forget all about what JORAN did to Natalee and why her parents now have no daughter.

Anna, you are the voice of sanity and reason.  I agree with you totally.  All I want to know about is what happened to Natalee. I am interested in justice.

I don't care about their drug problems.  That's old news.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: March 03, 2008, 11:41:43 AM »

Hmmm, remember what Caps said about the pond search by Persistence?

CapsLockWizard  said:

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 -
« Reply #466 on: February 28, 2008, 10:27:38 PM »

Klaasend:

watch the news of tomorrow on what the comments are today from Hans MOS...He is pisst on the search in Monserat. My bother was telling me that MOS want to know all the detail and how they came about to that area.

...Hmmmmm..

I was not there to listen to the news today...but MOS is upset....

What would upset MOS so much about the pond being searched?  Not authorized???

Yeah, especially since didn't Kyle say they didn't find anything anyway?

Why would Mos even care?

I think Kyle said that the report 'from the field' didn't think there was anything, but he would be checking the pictures later that night.  He never mentioned it again.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: March 03, 2008, 11:41:56 AM »

Old Fart...the Persistence has left Aruba as of this morning at 8:20AM according to LegallyLex at BFN.... there are pictures of the boat leaving but they asked for them not to be moved off the site... 

Yes, I just read that over there. Well, it won't be long before those photos will be all over...starting with RU, I'll bet. Hell, 1/2 of RU are members at BFN and BNH. How do they expect those photos to stay there Rolling Eyes . I won't take them, but we all know MANY from RU and BNH sure will!!

What a way to promote a DONATION. This is ridiculous, like BFN are the only ones that cared, supported and have donated?

So Kyle is sort of a cabin boy?

You lost me, private eye. Question

What job does Kyle do on the boat? I thought Ocean Ex was the captain but someone said Kyle was 25 and posted for them on the internet
Flipper/Donnie29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #964 on: March 03, 2008, 11:42:42 AM »

at the edge of the woods.  Nothing left but his lovely blond hair, but I finally knew where he was and I was so relieved.  I kinda know how Beth feels.

Me too..Sad

Me too! Big hugs!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #965 on: March 03, 2008, 11:44:44 AM »

I thought Kyle operated that computer room on board. Captured the videos and operated that technical equipment. But I don't really know. I am not sure if he ever disclosed his job duties.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: March 03, 2008, 11:46:06 AM »

I thought Kyle operated that computer room on board. Captured the videos and operated that technical equipment. But I don't really know. I am not sure if he ever disclosed his job duties.

I believe he is an Oceanographer that anaylzed the data.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: March 03, 2008, 11:46:11 AM »

For Magnolia,

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.... 

Author unknown

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #968 on: March 03, 2008, 11:48:22 AM »

capslock is playing mind games, and I am too tired and feeling to pissy to play. 

If you can't talk straight, don't post at all Caps...good night!

First of all, I think if you spent some time reading and thinking about what CAPS had been posting here, you would not post this.

CAPS has provided some interesting deep background on Aruba. Maybe you should try and read some of it before you are so quick to dismiss.

It really worries me that some here see this an arm chair detective novel with no consequences. If what is true about the drug trafficking, and I believe it to be, then CAPS is placing great risk by seeking and speaking about these matters.

I think we should not press CAPS to be injected into this situation too deeply. I do not think it is worth one more human life. I think some of the other deaths there are drug related. Maybe even NH related.

This troubles me deeply.

Fin

extremely pertinent post ... IMHO

One must remind oneself that English is probably not Caps' first language. 

Expect a miracle.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: March 03, 2008, 11:53:32 AM »

Magnolia,
I am so happy that you found your Harry. My deepest, heartfelt sympathies for your lose. Harry is (and has been) walking with God.  hugs and kisses to you and Harry. NM

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
FaithMS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #970 on: March 03, 2008, 11:54:03 AM »

Old Fart...the Persistence has left Aruba as of this morning at 8:20AM according to LegallyLex at BFN.... there are pictures of the boat leaving but they asked for them not to be moved off the site... 

Yes, I just read that over there. Well, it won't be long before those photos will be all over...starting with RU, I'll bet. Hell, 1/2 of RU are members at BFN and BNH. How do they expect those photos to stay there Rolling Eyes . I won't take them, but we all know MANY from RU and BNH sure will!!

What a way to promote a DONATION. This is ridiculous, like BFN are the only ones that cared, supported and have donated?

I was catching up this morning and came across the above post and found it odd that it was asked the pics not leave BFN as IF  no one but BFN members are the only ones that care, have supported, donated, spent endless hours..etc ..on and on.

It's just odd to me that the pics of the Persistence photos leaving Aruba have been requested to stay on BFN.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: March 03, 2008, 11:55:47 AM »

Another point,

In the previous demonstrations against Chavez, including the one where Chavez stole RCTV, those all took place in Caracas. So, in a sense I fear this will be an urban war and will take place in downtown Caracas. This scenario would have the largest amount of casualties and destruction of the infrastructure.

And Chavez has seized/stolen/nationalize some $6 BILLION in asssets that belonged to U.S. oil and coal companies.

Also remember Drummond Oil and Coal company, local Alabama company in court recently accused of hiring guards with connection to either drug dealers or FARC, can't remember.  Anyway, they won their case more or less because if they didn't hire them to guard their coal shipements, these same people would just steal the whole shipment!

Also they had experience in getting kidnapped oil execs back.  When it was first thought Natalee had been kidnapped maybe, they were a possible source for negotiating with kidnappers having had experience in this regard.  Sadly, that was just another ruse to take attention away from JORAN and PAULUS as there was not other kidnapping nor demand for ransom, etc.

I lived next door to some of the Drummonds for many years long ago.  Lost contact over the years but I bet Chavez has seized at least some of their assets as well.  Small company without assets to spare for him, too.

So what will Hugo steal   "nationalize" next with his leftist government?  Maybe he thinks Colombia would be nice to own as well.  And I wonder if his drug buddies in the drug cartels there would help him if it came to that.  Turn on their own country for their drug helper Chavez??? 

Too early in the day to be thinking about all this. . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: March 03, 2008, 12:00:23 PM »

I am not knocking him, but all this time I thought he was the Captain or Pilot of the boat, and I was really surprised at how articulate he was.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: March 03, 2008, 12:02:26 PM »

I was catching up this morning and came across the above post and found it odd that it was asked the pics not leave BFN as IF  no one but BFN members are the only ones that care, have supported, donated, spent endless hours..etc ..on and on.

It's just odd to me that the pics of the Persistence photos leaving Aruba have been requested to stay on BFN.

I thought they sounded more like the requests of a Cabin Boy than the Captain. Kind of bitchy and pissy:)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: March 03, 2008, 12:04:28 PM »

why don't we invite Mr and Mrs Mathew to become Scared Monkeys. Translation, social fabric, social network, etc
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #975 on: March 03, 2008, 12:06:27 PM »

"Field Project Manager, Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist on board the R/V Persistence. Responsible for side scan sonar acquisition, digital processing, analysis, and target identification and location. I will assist in side scan sonar operation and guide the ROV (remotely operated vehicle) team to each sonar target after I pick and analyse each sonar target."

http://geosolutions.blogspot.com/

Hardly a cabin boy.

Expect a miracle.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: March 03, 2008, 12:06:54 PM »

capslock is playing mind games, and I am too tired and feeling to pissy to play. 

If you can't talk straight, don't post at all Caps...good night!

First of all, I think if you spent some time reading and thinking about what CAPS had been posting here, you would not post this.

CAPS has provided some interesting deep background on Aruba. Maybe you should try and read some of it before you are so quick to dismiss.

It really worries me that some here see this an arm chair detective novel with no consequences. If what is true about the drug trafficking, and I believe it to be, then CAPS is placing great risk by seeking and speaking about these matters.

I think we should not press CAPS to be injected into this situation too deeply. I do not think it is worth one more human life. I think some of the other deaths there are drug related. Maybe even NH related.

This troubles me deeply.

Fin

extremely pertinent post ... IMHO

One must remind oneself that English is probably not Caps' first language. 

No one should EVER risk their life to make posts on an internet forum.  

It's not as though we can actually do anything, anyway. 

And it's not the corruption of dealing with the drug cartels that I care about.  In this regard, it is Natalee.  Our government is well aware of Aruba's dealing with the dictator Chavez as well as the drug cartels and I am pretty sure all that is already well known and under observation.

It is the corruption in the Natalee Holloway investigation that concerns me.   It's the job of others to deal with the drug situation and there are huge assets devoted to doing just that.

And now the attempts to discredit Patrick as well.  This is just ludicrous.  They seem to be trying to make something of Patrick doing what he did for money as opposed to doing it "for Aruba" so this may well all be a show for the locals only with their "us against them" mentality, tribal mindset. 

Am very curious to see where they are going with all this and sure hope it is not to cloud the issue of what was done to Natalee with  drug scandals as though this is something new when our intelligence has already deemed they have been a transit for drugs and money laundering for years.  Are they themselves just now catching on to this or what?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: March 03, 2008, 12:08:53 PM »

Private Eye - the request not to remove the photos from BFN came from LegallyLex who is John Silvetti's sister.  John is the owner/captain of Persistence.

Mrs. & Mrs. Matthews did post at SM very early in the case, June 2005, but were run off by the Aruban posters.

I believe Kyle did operate the computers on board and the blog. 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: March 03, 2008, 12:09:20 PM »

Kyle, while young, is a brilliant geologist and oceanographer who is also a graduate student at Rutgers.
http://marine.rutgers.edu/gradstud_kkingman.html

He write in three blogs at http://www.blogger.com/profile/01992275539462352166
 The Search for Natalee Holloway   
 Religion and Science Discussion   
 Kingman Geophysical Solutions

Each blog reveals a part of his interests and personality.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: March 03, 2008, 12:12:08 PM »

Mrs. & Mrs. Matthews did post at SM very early in the case, June 2005, but were run off by the Aruban posters.

I didn't know that.  That's a shame.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.