March 28, 2024, 02:41:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream I had about Natalee last night  (Read 2625 times)
jisforjimbo
Scared Monkey

« on: March 02, 2008, 11:26:09 AM »

For those of you who have been reading my posts, you know I'm dreaming about Natalee almost everynight.  Heres the latest.....

So last night I had another dream about Natalee.  She was wearing a white tank and shorts.  Then she goes to take a shower.  About 15 minutes later, I hear her calling my name and she asks for a towel.  I get her one and bring it to the bathroom.  She opens the door, takes the towel, and says thanks.  Then she comes out wearing a white bikini.  Then, we go into the hottub outside and I get in first.  She then sits on my lap and we talk for a while.  Then, we get out and she tells me to sit down.  She starts preforming her cheerleading routines for me.  When shes threw, we go pick out new clothes for her to wear.  Then she comes out and asks me to help her with the washer.  She takes off her bikini, throws it in the washer, and changes into something else.  Then she sits on my lap and gives me a big hug and we spend the rest of the day talking.

{{edit - there is something very disturbing about this and I'm going to archive this post.  Please refrain from posting any more of your "dreams" in the forum}}
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 12:25:44 PM by klaasend » Logged
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 08:27:29 PM »

Thanks Klaasand  this guy is a total pervert pedaphile... this is so disrespectful.. hope he get's 86'd from here
  totaly a no no ...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.