April 24, 2024, 10:24:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 - 3/5/08  (Read 302820 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: March 03, 2008, 04:21:49 PM »

Speaking of youtube here.I found a couple of disturbing videos of a man and woman claiming to have all this information that Beth isn't telling the truth concerning her flight time into Aruba,Natalee being pregnant with Jugs baby,just bunches of balony.I wonder why Beth or Jug can't sue the pants off of them for malicious slander and the like.Seems pretty much like it would be in the bag as far as winning.Why let someone like that get away with this? It made me so mad I had to shut the thing off... Evil or Very Mad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #141 on: March 03, 2008, 04:22:06 PM »

Allow me to reiterate in case you missed my previous posting about our leaving and the pics at BFN:

John sent the pics to his sister who is an active poster at BFN.  I had nothing to due with it, I was traveling.  It wasn't intended to snub anyone, nor was there any harm intended by anyone.  I am not involved in the fund raising, nor do I wish to be. 
The views posted by anyone other than the search team does not reflect the views or opinions of the search team. I've done my best to keep the blog updated and reflective of our views. Recently, (past several weeks) my plate was overflowing and the blog suffered as a result in terms of content.  However, it is still carefully constructed and every word is in it's proper purposeful context. 
I will continue to keep it updated with news and updates as they unfold and as things develop. 

These few words speak * volumes * to me...OE is one crafty Monkey...I respect that...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: March 03, 2008, 04:22:09 PM »

Peaches, it has been awhile..I kind of missed that horse!  LOL

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: March 03, 2008, 04:22:37 PM »

Beth will be on Jensen show tomorrow but..... tonite Peter R de Vries will be on!!!
Starts in 10 mins!!!!!! 
Will keep you updated.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: March 03, 2008, 04:25:26 PM »

Speaking of youtube here.I found a couple of disturbing videos of a man and woman claiming to have all this information that Beth isn't telling the truth concerning her flight time into Aruba,Natalee being pregnant with Jugs baby,just bunches of balony.I wonder why Beth or Jug can't sue the pants off of them for malicious slander and the like.Seems pretty much like it would be in the bag as far as winning.Why let someone like that get away with this? It made me so mad I had to shut the thing off... Evil or Very Mad

Yes we are well aware of those two and the video.  All total fabrications.  FYI, Beth and Jug are well aware of it too 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: March 03, 2008, 04:26:28 PM »

Beth will be on Jensen show tomorrow but..... tonite Peter R de Vries will be on!!!
Starts in 10 mins!!!!!! 
Will keep you updated.

Jo-An  - Thanks!  I heard Beth will also be on Paul & Wittman (sp) tomorrow.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #146 on: March 03, 2008, 04:26:31 PM »

Any estimations as to the dimensions and weight of the cage, or based upon the general conditions of the cage, coral build up, rust, etc. how long the cage had been submersed? It looked awfully large, but water can distort sizes to a certain extent. It looked a lot larger than the cages that would have been at the fishermans hut.

The trap was symmetrical in width and length at approximately 7.5 ft. It was approximately 2.25-2.5 ft high.  You're correct about the ROV video lens distorting perspective due to the paralax view lens. 

OE, the question everyone wants answered is:

Were there human remains and clothing remnants in the trap?

If no remains were found, why doesnt he just say that?

The "thumbs down" signal did come very fast.

Spock,  this is not within his authority.  He was upset the pictures were sent to the internet. I am sure he signed an agreement.  He is not the 'official spokesman' for the FBI or for the ALE or MOS!

I think you are right, nothing found. All photos and info the property of the exploration team. Enough said. No skull, no body, no remnants. He signed a privacy agrrement with intellectual property rights.

In My Opinion
dsmith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #147 on: March 03, 2008, 04:26:32 PM »

well I had a really nice talk with my brother  I have mentioned before that he is a commerical fisherman from way up the northeast coast  He knows alot about crab pots as they are called  I hope no one minds that I sent them to him and waiting to see what he thinks of it  But so far what he has told me is this:   

crab pots are made of cold rolled steel, mesh, framed door and funnels for what ever you are wanting to catch can get in.  They put zinc on them to keep them from rusting.  They have different sizes;  7ft x 8ft weighs about 1000lbs,  7ft x 7ft weighs about 800lbs, the old timers had ones that were 4ft x 5ft about 300lbs and did push them off the boat by hand.  If you wanted to take one and put it on the ocean bottom you would need a commerical fishing boat at least 25ft with a wench so you can pick it up.   He also said that if you wanted young strong guys to do it, it would take about 5 or 6 and you would have to bait them with something to get them to do it. LOL  They are very hard to move from say a beach or boat with out the right equipment.  If you wanted to put something say in a pot on the bottom and did not have a big boat or the right equipment you could just get a diver with scuba dive gear to go say 90ft
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: March 03, 2008, 04:27:03 PM »

Allow me to reiterate in case you missed my previous posting about our leaving and the pics at BFN:

John sent the pics to his sister who is an active poster at BFN.  I had nothing to due with it, I was traveling.  It wasn't intended to snub anyone, nor was there any harm intended by anyone.  I am not involved in the fund raising, nor do I wish to be. 
The views posted by anyone other than the search team does not reflect the views or opinions of the search team. I've done my best to keep the blog updated and reflective of our views. Recently, (past several weeks) my plate was overflowing and the blog suffered as a result in terms of content.  However, it is still carefully constructed and every word is in it's proper purposeful context. 
I will continue to keep it updated with news and updates as they unfold and as things develop. 

These few words speak * volumes * to me...OE is one crafty Monkey...I respect that...

I agree, Destiny.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: March 03, 2008, 04:29:39 PM »

Any estimations as to the dimensions and weight of the cage, or based upon the general conditions of the cage, coral build up, rust, etc. how long the cage had been submersed? It looked awfully large, but water can distort sizes to a certain extent. It looked a lot larger than the cages that would have been at the fishermans hut.

The trap was symmetrical in width and length at approximately 7.5 ft. It was approximately 2.25-2.5 ft high.  You're correct about the ROV video lens distorting perspective due to the paralax view lens. 

Spock,  this is not within his authority.  He was upset the pictures were sent to the internet. I am sure he signed an agreement.  He is not the 'official spokesman' for the FBI or for the ALE or MOS!

I think you are right, nothing found. All photos and info the property of the exploration team. Enough said. No skull, no body, no remnants. He signed a privacy agrrement with intellectual property rights.

Yes, except Spock...I think remains were found.  I am just not sure whose remains they were.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: March 03, 2008, 04:30:09 PM »

well I had a really nice talk with my brother  I have mentioned before that he is a commerical fisherman from way up the northeast coast  He knows alot about crab pots as they are called  I hope no one minds that I sent them to him and waiting to see what he thinks of it  But so far what he has told me is this:   

crab pots are made of cold rolled steel, mesh, framed door and funnels for what ever you are wanting to catch can get in.  They put zinc on them to keep them from rusting.  They have different sizes;  7ft x 8ft weighs about 1000lbs,  7ft x 7ft weighs about 800lbs, the old timers had ones that were 4ft x 5ft about 300lbs and did push them off the boat by hand.  If you wanted to take one and put it on the ocean bottom you would need a commerical fishing boat at least 25ft with a wench so you can pick it up.   He also said that if you wanted young strong guys to do it, it would take about 5 or 6 and you would have to bait them with something to get them to do it. LOL  They are very hard to move from say a beach or boat with out the right equipment.  If you wanted to put something say in a pot on the bottom and did not have a big boat or the right equipment you could just get a diver with scuba dive gear to go say 90ft

Thanks, makes sense.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: March 03, 2008, 04:30:09 PM »

I have to run out for the evening.  I'm not commenting more at this time about the trap or it's contents. 

1. Why not? You must be aware there is more speculation than facts in these forums.

2. If you refuse to comment on the contents we will have to assume, remains were found and your response is a legalistic "no comment"

He has told us what he could, and we really shouldn't pressure him to disclose more. He wants to be friendly and helpful, but he has boundaries imposed on him. I say we just enjoy his conversation when he feels free to talk to us.

I agree.....and it might be a good idea to go back read  a couple of his posts today...he really gave us LOTS of info in those posts   OE God Bless you and everyone connected with this venture...y'all really are heroes!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #152 on: March 03, 2008, 04:30:33 PM »

The horse isnt dead until we get some answers.

Perhaps there is a reason the answers are not yet forthcoming eh?

ribbit

Hi Kerm, I can only hope along with everyone else.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: March 03, 2008, 04:31:10 PM »

Yes we are well aware of those two and the video.  All total fabrications.  FYI, Beth and Jug are well aware of it too 

Good then...Seems like obstruction of justice could be thrown in there as well..I just can't get over some of the things people will do to create pain for someone else..I'm so angry now I have heartburn!!! Geesh,it's pure unadulterated evil...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #154 on: March 03, 2008, 04:31:12 PM »

What I do know is that I am 100% confident there is a conch shell in that cage (pic #2 to the right)   

Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #155 on: March 03, 2008, 04:31:55 PM »

Starts in 10 mins!!!!!! 
Will keep you updated.

Jo-An  - Thanks!  I heard Beth will also be on Paul & Wittman (sp) tomorrow.

They will overlap somewhat.
Jensen is on at 10.30-11.15 pm and Pauw & Witteman at 11.00-11.55 pm.
I won't be able to watch both shows. Play rehearsals...  Bummer...

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: March 03, 2008, 04:33:10 PM »

Very interesting info...thanks!  So it 'takes a village' to move it, or a scuba diver to access it. 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: March 03, 2008, 04:33:57 PM »

Hi Rob

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: March 03, 2008, 04:34:58 PM »

Starts in 10 mins!!!!!! 
Will keep you updated.

Please do I hope he mentions the show in Aruba
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: March 03, 2008, 04:35:03 PM »

Ditto Destiny.....our OE is no dummy

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.