March 29, 2024, 04:57:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 - 3/5/08  (Read 299435 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: March 03, 2008, 06:41:11 PM »

The justices on the Aruban bench:

mw. mr. E. Angela august 1st 2000
mw. mr. P. de Bruin august 1st 2000
mr. J.S. Kuiperdal
mr. P.A.H. Lemaire august 1st 2002
mr. C. Slothouber august 1st 2001
## mr. F.J.F. Gerard march 1st 2005
## mr. H.E. de Boer august 1st 2005
## mr. J.A. van Voorthuizen august 1st 2005

The justices on the Curacao bench

mw. mr. M.K. Asscheman-Versluis (since august 1st 1999)
mr. J. de Boer august 1st 1998
@ mr. R.A. Th. M. Dekkers after 2004 because at that time he was judge in The Hague
mr. W. Foppen (since august 1st 1999)
mr. L. van Gijn august 1st 2000
@ mr. L. Groefsema after 2004 because mr. L. Groefsema was a judge in Assen in 2004
@ mw. mr. L.C. Hoefdraad after 2004 because mw. mr. L.C. Hoefdraad at that time was a judge in the Hague
@ mr. S.M. Lieshout after 2004 because mr. S.M. Lieshout was a judge in Utrecht
mr. B.M. Mezas

@ mr. R.F.B. van Zutphen after 2004 because mr. R.F.B. van Zutphen was a judge in Amsterdam
mr. M.W. Zandbergen since may 1st 2000
@ mr. J.Th. Wit after 2004 because in 2004 he was DA in Dordrecht
mr. P. Wagemakers august 1st 2000
@ mr. R.W.J. van Veen after 2004 because in 2004 he was still a judge in Breda
mw. mr. M.M.M. Tillema september 1st 2000
@ mr. J.R. Sijmonsma after 2004
mw. mr. E.A. Saleh since august 1st 1999
mr. G.E.M. Polkamp november 1st 2000
@ mw. mr. M.H.H.A. Moes 2004 or later because in 2004 she was a judge in Almelo
mr. M.L.A. Angela since march 1st 2000
mr. A.N.G.N.E. Mijnssen since 1996, from november 2000 onwards part-time judge
mr. F.P. Wiel re-appointed for 3 more years on august 1st 1999
@ mr. H.A.C. Smid (since march 1st 2005)
## mr. J.M.P. Drijkoningen (since august 1st 2005)
## mw. mr. A.M.P. Geelhoed (since august 1st 2005)
## mr. K.J. Haarhuis (since august 1st 2005)
## mw. mr. L. de Kerpel-van de Poel (since august 1st 2005)
## mw. mr. A.S. Gratama (since august 1st 2005)
## mr. H.L. Wattel (since september 1st 2005)
Mr. P. W. van Schendel re-appointed for 3 more years on august 1st 2005

## mr. E.M. van der Bunt february 1st 2005
## mr. dr. J.P. de Haan february 1st 2005
@ mr. J.H. Bosch august 1st 2004
@ mr. E.P. van Unen august 1st 2004
@ mr. drs. G.C.C. Lewin august 1st 2004
@ mr W.J. Noordhuizen august 1st 2004
@ mr J.Th. Drop september 1st 2004

From the 45 justices working for the Court of Aruba and the Antilles:

11 started working there after Paul van der Sloot became a suspect
15 started working there much later than Paul van der Sloot

Only 19 might be friends of Paul van der Sloot and of them 14 were Curacao justices.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: March 03, 2008, 06:44:28 PM »

Jo-ann I think you posted about friends of jurin's currently posting that his 2

Here are the posts from Fok.

Beth Holloway in Jensen tomorrow? I'll have a look.

kinkajoe
donderdag 28 februari 2008 @ 18:12 (#27)   

Op zaterdag 23 februari 2008 15:56 schreef mrBhimself het volgende:
En overigens Anita van der Sloot was helemaal niet in Amerika, maar was samen met haar jongste twee kinderen in Nederland op bezoek bij haar moeder. Je bent wederom eens slecht geinformeerd!

Volgens deze poster was Mw. v.d. Sloot met twee kinderen in Nederland.

mrBhimself
donderdag 28 februari 2008 @ 18:56 (#28)   

Inderdaad
Don't follow leaders, watch the parking meters

Mr B says: "and by the way, Anita van der Sloot was not at all in America, but with her youngest two children in Holland to visit her mother. You are again very bad informed"

Kinkajoe quotes this sentence in a thread about the brothers and says: "according to this poster Mrs. v.d. Sloot was with two children in Holland".

Mr B came to the thread about the brothers to say: "Indeed, don't follow leaders, watch the parking meters".

Very interesting and that is what many believe that Anita was not in Holland alone. Kind of ridiculous to think she would leave a 10 year old home alone with Joran,especially after the things he does to the middle sibling. I suspect that it wasnt just Joran who was at play while Anita was away!

So why did Paulus lie under oath?

Uhmmm I don't know about this...a friend of someone I know was living in Aruba at the time (and knows Joran & his family...they're not in contact anymore...no wonder why). She told the person I know only his mother was in the Netherlands at the time.
All three of them had school etc. so it would make sense for them not to go along on this trip......and if they weren't home....who was online as 'Valentijn' - hotmail that night?
I don't know either but who was watching the 10 year old if PVDS just arrived home on the 29th? Maybe Joran had some friends over that night? Possibly Freddy A? Maybe VAl was home but the youngest was in Holland? Also why was Val up till almost 3AM on a school night? Try to put yourself in PVDS shoes if  it is true he just found out he failed his tests to be a full fledged Judge in the Antilles. It appears to many people that is him drinking and gambling on video 2 hours after he said he left to go home. If you read all the PV'S it is quite clear that Joran did not take his place in a poker tournament and place 4th winning money. Which sets up the next day when PVDS had to make these bank transaction with the deceased Bank Employee who died just a few weeks later.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 06:47:51 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #242 on: March 03, 2008, 06:45:42 PM »

No comment on the contents of the cage is still odd, after describing in detail the gae size and dimensions. The quick "thumbs down" signal from the dive team tells me it was nothing. Likely OE has signed a privacy and intelluctual rights agreement. All photos and information property of the company. I would expect a book deal, with detailed photos and a daily log outlining the search. This will allow a portion of the search expenses to be recovered.

Yes, we owe the search team our gratitute, However, if they wont comment, there is nothing preventing them from explaning why no comment. Thats a reasonable expectation.

In My Opinion
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: March 03, 2008, 06:46:17 PM »

Same object that appears to be a skull with color removed and flipped the pic around

Kermit, I am one who believes that is a skull.  You are creeping me out with those enhancements.  I see eyes and mouth.  It is spooky.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #244 on: March 03, 2008, 06:46:22 PM »

Short summary:
He was just on..nice interview. No real news / scoops; just a conversation about De Wereld Draait Door (not related to Natalee) - wine throwing incident - the Pauw & Witteman interview and that he has regular contact with Beth.

Robert Jensen made the comment that after the confession nothing seemed to have happened. Peter said that before the case was closed, Joran wanted to claim money etc and now the investigation is open again; he is a murdersuspect & that they're working very hard on the case (and the way he said it made it look like he is in contact with people who are doing the investigation...but that's not really a surprise...) but results aren't there overnight.
Peter also stated that after he went to Aruba to investigate, talk to people, see the surroundings were it all happened he was sure that Joran knew more...if you've got nothing to hide / are innocent you don't keep your mouth shut...

They also talked about Jorans' parents...they claimed in the Pauw & Witteman interview they would have brought Joran to the police if they thought that he had something to do with it or knew more...Peter joked: Well they still have to go!

Thanks GMBW and a belated welcome to the board. One thing that has been persistently missing in the Dutch media is the corruption angle in Aruba. It's so damn obvious. I wish they would jump on that more. I hope this is something Peter is working on behind the scenes.

I think the problem with "western" democracies is that the powers that rule want everyone to believe that corruption is a problem of third world countries. It only happens in the "bananna republics " of this planet. In our civilized societies, Europe, the US etc there is no such thing. WRONG it happens everywhere at all levels. Most people in power have a personal agenda. Be it money, a need for power, status, whatever. We just seem to have a notion that it is better, so that no one is embarrassed, to promote people that are under suspicion of corruption away to another job or position. I firmly believe that the corruption angle is visible to the guy on the street but he or she simply does not have the means to do anything about it. The people in power if pressured enough will switch a few pawns around until the general public seems to be pleased with the solution they came up with, and then it's bussiness as usual.

http://www.transparency.org/policy_research/surveys_indices/cpi/2007

and then on the corruption preception index aruba is put together with the netherlands and all is fine.
but all countries surrounding aruba are bright red.

and i think the justice system on aruba is very different from the netherlands for quite a few reasons so they shouldn't put it together with the netherlands. there's a different book of law and a independent OM.
they share the same queen and the same supreme court, but the supreme court reverts back to lower court, doesn't handle cases themselves.
and also the colonial contract judges and prosecutors make things different.
they don't send aruba judges of prosecutors to the netherlands for 3 years or do they?

I posted this a while back and i m not saying that's why she went to aruba but ......

http://www.blikopdewereld.nl/economie/de_zaak_koch.htm

Officier van Justitie Janssen en onderzoeksrechter W.-Bruinsma zijn in het voortraject volgens Moszkowicz opmerkelijk vriendelijk voor Koch geweest. ,,Wat weten we van zijn ziekte? Alleen wat hij zelf zegt. Ik heb nooit een medische onderbouwing gezien. De indruk zou kunnen ontstaan dat er tussen de verdachte en het Openbaar Ministerie een overeenkomst is gesloten, om Koch zo ver te krijgen hen op een andere manier van informatie te voorzien,'' stelde de raadsman. Officier van Justitie K. Janssen reageerde niet op deze aantijging.

Karin Janssen and Moszkowicz have been om opposite sides in court before....

This was in the biggest investement scam (about 145mil guilders +/- 65mil Euros)  in Holland to date
It involves a german guy named Koch

Short Translation of the above:

Karin Jansen "officer of justice" (srry don t know the english term) and judge Bruinsma have according to Moszkowicz been remarkably friendly to Koch (Janssen and Bruinsma claimed he was to sick to be interrogated)
Moszkowicz: What do we know about this illness? Only what Kock himself says. I have never seen any medical evidence of illness. The impression could arise that the suspect and the Openbaar Ministerie have made some sort of deal. Karen Janssen chose not to react to this accusation of Moszkowicz

Oh and... Karen Jansen never witnessed the end of this case cuse she was sent to Aruba.
Castaglance
Scared Monkey

Aruba ia a ludicrous delusion...

« Reply #245 on: March 03, 2008, 06:50:14 PM »

First, Monkeys rock!  Thanks Kyle, great commentary.
Rob... I liked the Pirate reference are you from that slippy area?

In pride the wicked hotly pursue the afflicted; Let them be caught in the plots which they have devised. Psalm 7:16
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #246 on: March 03, 2008, 06:52:52 PM »

"Field Project Manager, Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist on board the R/V Persistence. Responsible for side scan sonar acquisition, digital processing, analysis, and target identification and location. I will assist in side scan sonar operation and guide the ROV (remotely operated vehicle) team to each sonar target after I pick and analyse each sonar target."

http://geosolutions.blogspot.com/

Hardly a cabin boy.

I do not doubt for one minute that Kyle is very qualified in his profession ... I do not doubt for one minute that Kyle motives in locating the remains of Natalee Hollway were very sincere.

However ... somewhere along the way Kyle was influenced to believe that those within the Aruban investigation were the "good guys" and ... the media which was the sole reason that the Natalee Holloway case did not become a faded memory was the "bad guy".

The following post spoke volumes to me in regards to Kyle naïveté in regards to the dynamics encompassing the "powers that be" in the Aruban investigation who have been behind the coverup which has been denying Natalee Holloway justice.

I cannot comprehend that Kyle would have posted the following words if he had done his homework.  If only he had read Dave Holloway's ... Corruption in Paradise or ... Beth Holloway's ... Loving Natalee.

In November, 2005 ... Dave Holloway conceded that his cooperation with the enemy had not worked.  Dave learned that his goal for justice to prevail for his precious daughter did not reflect ... the Aruban goal to distance Joran and Paulus from implication.

Janet

++++++++

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #715 1/25 -
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2008, 12:38:25 PM »

Thought you all may find this interesting if you're willing to accept it-

To date, the Aruban police and dive team has been a tremendous help.  They've honestly done a great job. Over the last month we've established a very good working relationship based on openness and trust.  Most of the relationship success was due to getting the media out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder over time.  We've helped each other however and whenever we can.  They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. Most of the police and divers are new since this case started and both eager and careful to do things right.  I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to establish the relationships and trust. I know many of you would likely doubt this view, but it's based on the experiences in the field of the entire search team. I too was extremely worried, paranoid, and suspecting in the beginning.  Now, it's clear we're all working towards a common goal.

Dave Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
November 17, 2005

HOLLOWAY: ... I made sure that the prime minister understood our position. You know, I had been holding off on this boycott as long as I could, and I told him, I said, you know, The big wave is coming, and if you guys are not going to listen, I can't help you anymore.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,175925,00.html

Dave Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
April 11, 2006

HOLLOWAY: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn't been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we'd have been calling back to Aruba "Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?" I truly believe that.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191377,00.html

I have done my homework. Not all that I posted is geared journalistically.  Some things I had written were specifically geared to send a message.  At times, this message was for only a few people.  This post at SM "praising Aruban authorities" was done with contextual purpose. Eveything I write ends up being read by people who are extremely interested and close to the case.  In context, we (the search team) needed to rapidly gain the trust and cooperation of the Aruban authorities.  Before we arrived, here was no trust, little cooperation, and no sharing of information. Take this for what it's worth:  Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.  Also, don't make assumptions about what I have or have not read.

Not all that I write is my true feelings but is aimed at true purpose. Not everything is clear or should be taken just at face value.

OE, I just want to say I think the world of you.  I see who you are through your postings.  I never doubted you know exactly what you are doing, and who you are doing it for.   I also know you could care less about any negative speculations about you; it is clear who you serve.  Please let the crew, the owners and the search teams know that we are humbled by their generosity of time, money, expertise and the spirit in which they have given them.  I can't even put into words  my appreciation and deep sense of love and respect I have for you all.  God bless.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: March 03, 2008, 06:54:25 PM »

I have to run out for the evening.  I'm not commenting more at this time about the trap or it's contents. 

1. Why not? You must be aware there is more speculation than facts in these forums.

2. If you refuse to comment on the contents we will have to assume, remains were found and your response is a legalistic "no comment"

Oh come on Gang... give OE   a break... He has a job to do with certain rules in place!

Why keep asking him to break the rules?   Hell I bet he wants to talk about it but has enough integertiy NOT to.
JMO of course

Ummm.... I am totally with you on this one old fart... I don't think that OE is playing any,"I know something you don't know" games. He plain and simply cannot tell everything at this point in time....
I am a very patient girl, I have been here almost 3 years and am willing to wait until the time is right to hear more.... I am sure that at that point in time OE will fill us in JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #248 on: March 03, 2008, 06:54:48 PM »

Peter R de Vries on Robert Jensen Show

-talking about the book-incident on DWDD, they show the clip
-tomorrow Beth will be on, pre-recorded, Beth told Robert that she's very grateful to Peter
-behind the scenes a lot going on, investigation re-opened
-Joran still murder-suspect
-cannot be solved within one week, takes time
-Robert could tell that when Joran was on his show, that he was holding back, 99% of the audience felt that too, not that he was lying but he was holding back information, he knew more than he was letting on
-Peter's investigation in 2006, was clear to Peter then that Joran was involved, it's strange that Joran wanted to remain silent, if you're innocent all you want to do is tell the truth, not remain silent. Joran couldn't answer the simplest questions
-Peter asked questions on P&W-show (wine incident) Joran couldn't or wouldn't answer
-Peter's wife said to Anita on P&W-show, while she was helping Peter getting wine out of his eyes: "You educated your son well" in a very sarcastic way
-Peter still talks to Beth on a regular basis
HAHAHA!
I knew Peter's wife said something sarcastic to anita,thank you Jo-An

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: March 03, 2008, 06:56:05 PM »

Can you just imagine the shock?....you send pictures
to the FBI and the next thing you know the pictures
are on the internet.

So foolish and so careless.   Stunning.

Where I work (and it's not a particularly exotic place), EVERYTHING is on a need-to-know basis. I can only imagine the shock I would feel if I gave something to someone in confidentiality and had it show up on the internet later. My first thought would be that I was in for an internal investigation and possibly the loss of my job. I'm not saying this to be ugly about anyone, just saying I can understand Kyle's reaction at seeing the photos on the web.

I Stand With The Girl
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #250 on: March 03, 2008, 06:56:51 PM »

-tomorrow Beth will be on, pre-recorded, Beth told Robert that she's very grateful to Peter
-Robert could tell that when Joran was on his show, that he was holding back, 99% of the audience felt that too, not that he was lying but he was holding back information, he knew more than he was letting on
-Peter's investigation in 2006, was clear to Peter then that Joran was involved, it's strange that Joran wanted to remain silent, if you're innocent all you want to do is tell the truth, not remain silent. Joran couldn't answer the simplest questions
-Peter asked questions on P&W-show (wine incident) Joran couldn't or wouldn't answer
-Peter's wife said to Anita on P&W-show, while she was helping Peter getting wine out of his eyes: "You educated your son well" in a very sarcastic way
HAHAHA!

Anita's reply was: it seems like i didn't
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: March 03, 2008, 06:57:43 PM »

Same object that appears to be a skull with color removed and flipped the pic around

This reminds me of the book by Iris Johansen called Face of Deception..Creepy indeed..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: March 03, 2008, 06:57:45 PM »

Still keeping an eye on Hugo

Colombia: Documents Show Growing Relations Between Ecuador's Government and Rebels

BOGOTA, Colombia —  Colombia's police chief said Monday that documents recovered from a slain rebel leader's computer reveal financial ties between Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez and Colombia's largest guerrilla group, including a recent message that mentions US$300 million in Venezuelan support for the rebels. . . . .

Chavez has called Colombia's President Alvaro Uribe a "mob boss" and a "liar." In return the Colombian government has expressed its concern at links between Venezuela and the FARC.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,334673,00.html

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #253 on: March 03, 2008, 07:02:00 PM »

This reminds me of the book by Iris Johansen called Face of Deception..Creepy indeed..

I too think it is a skull.  If it is in fact a skull and DNA proves it not to be Natalee, I hope they let one of those talented people recreate the face.  There is a woman in the US who is particularly excellent at this skill and has worked with many in law enforcement on especially difficult and mysterious cases, but her name escapes me at the moment.
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #254 on: March 03, 2008, 07:02:19 PM »

I posted this a while back and i m not saying that's why she went to aruba but ......

http://www.blikopdewereld.nl/economie/de_zaak_koch.htm

Officier van Justitie Janssen en onderzoeksrechter W.-Bruinsma zijn in het voortraject volgens Moszkowicz opmerkelijk vriendelijk voor Koch geweest. ,,Wat weten we van zijn ziekte? Alleen wat hij zelf zegt. Ik heb nooit een medische onderbouwing gezien. De indruk zou kunnen ontstaan dat er tussen de verdachte en het Openbaar Ministerie een overeenkomst is gesloten, om Koch zo ver te krijgen hen op een andere manier van informatie te voorzien,'' stelde de raadsman. Officier van Justitie K. Janssen reageerde niet op deze aantijging.

Karin Janssen and Moszkowicz have been om opposite sides in court before....

This was in the biggest investement scam (about 145mil guilders +/- 65mil Euros)  in Holland to date
It involves a german guy named Koch

Short Translation of the above:

Karin Jansen "officer of justice" (srry don t know the english term) and judge Bruinsma have according to Moszkowicz been remarkably friendly to Koch (Janssen and Bruinsma claimed he was to sick to be interrogated)
Moszkowicz: What do we know about this illness? Only what Kock himself says. I have never seen any medical evidence of illness. The impression could arise that the suspect and the Openbaar Ministerie have made some sort of deal. Karen Janssen chose not to react to this accusation of Moszkowicz

Oh and... Karen Jansen never witnessed the end of this case cuse she was sent to Aruba.

Why does this remind me a bit of Joran's last judicial review, before the case was (briefly) closed? Remember how Hans Mos, the prosecutor, suggested to the court that Joran is mentally ill? The judges evidently considered Mos statement in their decision to release Joran. This was done without the opinion of a qualified mental health professional.

Why did Mos, the prosecutor, suggest something that favours the defence argument? Why did the judges consider this suggestion with no evidence from a qualified professional to back it up?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #255 on: March 03, 2008, 07:02:46 PM »

Welcome to all the new Monkey's!
Good to read you all here.Do any of you know about what kinda salary a person in paulus's position makes?How about anita's position(teacher).....

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #256 on: March 03, 2008, 07:03:54 PM »

OE how long does it take to locate a given target with the rover-on average, assuming the boat is relatively close to it. How fast can it descend into the depths? And what about the density of the remaining targets, are they close, scattered, clustered, radom?

The time it takes to dive and locate a target depends largely on sea conditions and water depth.  In water depth of 400 ft with moderate seas it was consistently taking 5 minutes to locate the target with the ROV based on the side scan data.  The coordinates I was giving the ROV pilot were consistently within a few feet of the actual target and often fell within the actual target.  This precision is only possible with perfect USBL (ultra-short baseline) acoustic navigation and very diligent working.  10 years ago this precision and resolution was not possible.  To answer your question it would take about a day, with daylight operations only, to dive on about 15-25 targets.  We would often "bounce dive" targets of little interest.  The dives are conducted in a combination of priority and distribution.  When targets are widely-spaced, location takes more control on operations.  When targets are close together, highest priority wins.  In any case, the top priority targets are done first regardless.   Basically, we had three levels of priority. 
P1 targets were targets interpreted to likely be a fish trap.  P2 targets were interpreted to be possible containers or a possible fish trap, but less clear.  P3 targets were targets of little interest, but deemed worthy of inspection. 

Thanks, I was guessing more like 12 - 15 per day.  That is encouraging from a budgetary perspective in that in should not take an innordinate amount of time to visually inspect the remaining targets. And is it "had" or "have?"   

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: March 03, 2008, 07:04:08 PM »

I too think it is a skull.  If it is in fact a skull and DNA proves it not to be Natalee, I hope they let one of those talented people recreate the face.  There is a woman in the US who is particularly excellent at this skill and has worked with many in law enforcement on especially difficult and mysterious cases, but her name escapes me at the moment.

How weird that that subject is what this book is about...Very scarey read..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #258 on: March 03, 2008, 07:08:34 PM »

HAHAHA!

Anita's reply was: it seems like i didn't

JE   
Did Anita really say that? Are you making a joke?
If she really gave that answer, it sounds like she may be finally beginning to get a clue!
Wow! Anita - snap out of it 

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: March 03, 2008, 07:09:10 PM »

talking about Karin Janssen:

just click here, the article it is still here.
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/article9234541.ece < still online
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/923454/_Fraudeofficier_verdacht_van_illegale_bouw_huis__.html < pulled off line

it was also on another url and it got pulled off the internet a few weeks ago.

Telegraaf url have also url with the headline, for example this one:
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3456543/_Drugssmokkel_bedreiging__Antillen__.html
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/article3456543.ece

Karin Janssen forgot to ask De Telegraaf to pull the second url as well. 

i bet this url will be gone soon.
or maybe not because then it will be too obvious (Karin Janssen are you reading this?)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.