April 25, 2024, 03:53:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 - 3/5/08  (Read 302921 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2008, 01:29:19 PM »

Tamikosmom, I agree.  Kyle was shocked at the information in the TNI report that we all digested 3 years ago.  He is a scientist and takes things at face value. The Arubans are quite good at presenting one attitude to your face and another behind your back.  We have also learned that over the past 3 years.  I think his youth and lack of experience with people like the ALE and the internet bloggers caused him to misinterpret motivations and actions.  Youth and inexperience are easily cured with time.  He was a valuable member of the search team, and I forgive him his assumptions.

Bless his heart.  He can't help it he hasn't been on this earth as long as some of the rest of us.  I'd like to read some of his other blogs in my spare time.  I found Kyle to be very interesting.  I believe he will do well in his chosen field. 

HEy Peaches! I agree!!!!

He already is excelling in his field.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2008, 01:30:10 PM »

PI, I do think knowing some background helps to understand the posts Kyle made.  As you said before, you had assumed he was the owner of the boat.  Knowing who made the posts helps us to better interpret his meaning and intentions.  I usually always ascribe good intentions unless I'm shown otherwise.  I'll miss the regular updates.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2008, 01:32:07 PM »

So, I guess we are back to waiting and watching and wondering, again. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2008, 01:35:52 PM »

CAPS  Thank you for the info and summary of the telearuba program last night.  thank you also for all info, translations, etc.  I am really glad you are here and a Monkey. Thank you!!!!

JackB I think you ask what is "bogart a spliff"  bogart is when you either take a really long, hard drag of a tobacco like product and/or you hang onto the tobaaco like product for a long time, not allowing others to share.  Spliff or blunt is a part tobacco, part weed cigarrette.

Jo-ann I think you posted about friends of jurin's currently posting that his 2 younger brothers where in Netherlands with avds.  THANK YOU FOR THAT INFO!!!!!!  Many of us here were given that same info in June 2005 by people in aruba and not friends of the people of the ditch (love that name!).  Also a Monkey found out that 3 people of the ditch (3 van der sloots) flew from nl to aruba the day avds said she came home around June 1.  IMO, pvds needed his younger sons home for an alibi and that is when that story change.  Thanks again for posting that info.

Welcome all new and newish Monkeys.  It is so great to have you all here.

******* sorry for the loss of you 2 beloved pets.  PS I don't have the ability to differentiate between animal types. So the loss of a dog, cat is a much as a human to me.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2008, 01:36:41 PM »

I speculate that furor over the internet images taken by the crew of the  Persistance of the contents of that enormous cage/trap has everything to do with those images NOT having anything to do with the Natalee Holloway case.

Maybe ... just maybe ... those images should never have been released by the Persistance ... as they would become part of a new Aruban investigation.

I suspect that these images were shared with Robin H. but ... were never expected to surface on the internet.

IMO

Janet

++++++++++++

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2654.msg357200#msg357200

Oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 -
« Reply #525 on: February 29, 2008, 02:58:40 AM »

I really didn't want to respond to all this but I feel I must. 

Please stop...and carefully think things through here.  You know who I mean.

WHAT do you think you are doing?  What do you seriously think you are going to accomplish with the pics?  Don't you even think to consider for a second that we the search team, who found the trap, supervised it's sampling, recorded that video and others... are ensuring the situation is in proper hands and being taken care of appropriately and completely?   

You are not helping anything by interfering with what you do not fully understand.  Please let the authorities do their jobs without interference.   

Robin should never have posted those pics because of the stir they would cause.  She trusted (mistakenly) people's ethics on a private forum.  One of the reasons (among many) that this case has taken so long to solve is because of the Internet, media, and well intended partially-informed people's ambitions and agendas.  Stay out of business you don't belong in.  You all know I am an ally both in the field and on the net.  I have done my best to both bring success to this case and to keep people informed and updated with what information should be provided.  We the search team have worked extremely hard over a long time.  Many of you have as well.  Let's not let our frustrations get the best of us.  Let us not let our emotions interfere with what we know to be true, and let us not forget who we are and what jobs we have to do.  Let those who are responsible do their jobs.

Janet...

When OE posted this...I did...and still wonder if it was directed at me.  It was during the heated conversations over the photos...and if one could be used for info gathering...then a certain long term Monkey racked me over the coals in her rant fest about the photo issue...it really struck a raw nerve with me...due to the fact, that everytime I had any *personal* dealings with anyone in Aruba...they always trotted out the *mantra* about the iinvestigation being hampered by the media..and the Holloway Family...

I almost felt betrayed by OE...and I had to take a big step backwards to reevaluate my involvement as a Monkey...wondering if I *did* do something wrong in forging ahead...as is my fashion...

But, in stepping back...I was able to see the frustration of OE...how hard it must be for him too...everyone wanting answers *now*...when he was basically a new kid on the block in a 3 year debacle.  It must have been such a strain on him...Bless him and the rest of the crew for what they did manage to do...with so many looking over their shoulders...some looking with hope...some looking with fear...what a quagmire for OE to deal with...JMOO rambles..

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2008, 01:38:02 PM »

Posted by HannieC at RU:

BTW, just read in the paper that Beth is on the Jensen show tomorrow again, pffff........   

She is going to tell Jensen how she is going to sue Joran for emotional suffering..............

I thought that wasn't true??? 
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2008, 01:41:01 PM »

Posted by HannieC at RU:

BTW, just read in the paper that Beth is on the Jensen show tomorrow again, pffff........   

She is going to tell Jensen how she is going to sue Joran for emotional suffering..............

I knew she was going to go there for a late night talk show, and I imagine she is trying  to get into a position whereby if Joran successfully sues Peter, then she will try and take whatever he gets. JMO
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2008, 01:43:49 PM »

Posted by HannieC at RU:

I read something similar at BFN--that Beth would be on Jensen in Netherlands tomorrow.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2008, 01:43:59 PM »

Jo-ann I think you posted about friends of jurin's currently posting that his 2 younger brothers where in Netherlands with avds.  THANK YOU FOR THAT INFO!!!!!!  Many of us here were given that same info in June 2005 by people in aruba and not friends of the people of the ditch (love that name!).  Also a Monkey found out that 3 people of the ditch (3 van der sloots) flew from nl to aruba the day avds said she came home around June 1.  IMO, pvds needed his younger sons home for an alibi and that is when that story change.  Thanks again for posting that info.

Nope, that wasn't me! 
Don't know who it was though...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2008, 01:44:51 PM »

ok I may be tarred and feathered for this. The USA spends billions on a fight against drugs that can not be won. We have overflowing prisons, mass murders and a missing Natalie which is in some way related to Illegal narcotics. The simple and easiest way to control these substances are to legalize them and tax the crap out of it. Spend the tax dollars on rehabilitaion. Take the glamour away from using illegal narcotics. This would clean this country and all of the corrupt governments up. Just my opinion. I am sorry that I posted this here. Ok heat up the tar and I have the feathers

Well...give me those feathers...I'll make a pillow for you Wink

I tend to agree with what you have posted...*if*..and that's a pretty big if...it were done properly...with out the Drug Lords involved...it would solve many social issues...

The way things are now is a lose..lose..situation.  Time has proven, that trying to empty an ocean with a straw doesn't work...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2008, 01:45:06 PM »

PI, I do think knowing some background helps to understand the posts Kyle made.  As you said before, you had assumed he was the owner of the boat.  Knowing who made the posts helps us to better interpret his meaning and intentions.  I usually always ascribe good intentions unless I'm shown otherwise.  I'll miss the regular updates.

I will too. The search was fascinating
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2008, 01:46:38 PM »

Well, here's certainly some wonderful news.  Bet Carpe can capture it for us, too!

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3456742/_Moeder_Natalee__te_gast_bij_Jensen__.html?p=1,2

Moeder Natalee Holloway te gast bij Jensen

HILVERSUM - Beth Twitty, de moeder van op de Aruba verdwenen tiener Natalee Holloway, is dinsdagavond te gast in het televisieprogramma Jensen!. Voor het eerst na de spraakmakende uitzending van Peter R. de Vries geeft ze op de Nederlandse televisie haar reactie op de bekentenissen van Joran van der Sloot, aldus RTL maandag.

Beth Twitty the mother of missing teenager Natalee Holloway. will be Tuesday as guest in TV show Jensen. For the first time after the show from Peter R. de Vries she gives to  Dutch TV a reaction to the confession from Joran van der Sloot, said RTL monday.

Tegen presentator Robert Jensen vertelt ze over de schadeclaim die ze gaat indien bij Joran van der Sloot wegens de emotionele schade die ze heeft geleden. Ook gaat ze in op de gebeurtenissen nadat de mediagekte losbarstte en de zoektocht naar haar dochter, die op 30 mei 2005 verdween.

She wukk talk to announcer Robert Jensen about the civil lawsuit against Joran van der Sloot, what he has done emotionally to her. Also she will be talking about the media that is following the case and about the search to her daughter, that was missing on May 30, 2005.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Het beste van Windows, nu ook online. Deel jouw wereld met Windows Live. Download nu.

Well!!!  Didn't any of you read my post???  I was very proud of my little find.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2008, 01:48:19 PM »

oops.  Anna, I have to confess I missed your post.  I'm sorry.  I've been working and lurking, no excuse.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2008, 01:49:51 PM »

I'm so glad Beth is keeping the case in the Dutch media.  I think perhaps the only justice, if any, will come from the Dutch.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2008, 01:50:12 PM »

Well, here's certainly some wonderful news.  Bet Carpe can capture it for us, too!

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3456742/_Moeder_Natalee__te_gast_bij_Jensen__.html?p=1,2

Moeder Natalee Holloway te gast bij Jensen

HILVERSUM - Beth Twitty, de moeder van op de Aruba verdwenen tiener Natalee Holloway, is dinsdagavond te gast in het televisieprogramma Jensen!. Voor het eerst na de spraakmakende uitzending van Peter R. de Vries geeft ze op de Nederlandse televisie haar reactie op de bekentenissen van Joran van der Sloot, aldus RTL maandag.

Beth Twitty the mother of missing teenager Natalee Holloway. will be Tuesday as guest in TV show Jensen. For the first time after the show from Peter R. de Vries she gives to  Dutch TV a reaction to the confession from Joran van der Sloot, said RTL monday.

Tegen presentator Robert Jensen vertelt ze over de schadeclaim die ze gaat indien bij Joran van der Sloot wegens de emotionele schade die ze heeft geleden. Ook gaat ze in op de gebeurtenissen nadat de mediagekte losbarstte en de zoektocht naar haar dochter, die op 30 mei 2005 verdween.

She wukk talk to announcer Robert Jensen about the civil lawsuit against Joran van der Sloot, what he has done emotionally to her. Also she will be talking about the media that is following the case and about the search to her daughter, that was missing on May 30, 2005.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Het beste van Windows, nu ook online. Deel jouw wereld met Windows Live. Download nu.

Well!!!  Didn't any of you read my post???  I was very proud of my little find.

Anna - sorry, I did miss your post, I was working and must have skipped by it.  Great find.  Here's the google translation:

{{edit because I'm trying to do too many things at once, LOL  }}
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 01:54:52 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2008, 01:53:26 PM »

OK...that proves it...I need to go back to work 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2008, 01:54:47 PM »

Destiny, I hope I was not the Monkey who offended you during the photo talks.  If I did, I sincerely apologize.  I did not mean to offend but only meant to explain what I thought was an angle that may not have been realized.  I know I sometimes write rather abrupt posts that could be misconstrued.  I need to learn to explain myself better.  If I offended, I apologize. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2008, 01:55:04 PM »

KYLE,

Come sit by me.  The things I can tell you. . . . . .

Good deeds cancel out minor transgressions.  He and the whole crew are heroes for Natalee and Beth.  The photos don't matter that much anyway.  It's test results that count.

They all gave up even Christmas with their families for this effort.  Just like Joran's tape, nothing changes that.

And nothng changes the search by Dave and Red and Tim Miller in that awful dump, MORE heroes.

Young Kyle does have a flair with writing.  Perhaps he will incorporate that with his nautical adventures in some way.

Blessings from God on all these people.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2008, 01:56:21 PM »

I need to go back to work, too.  Talk to all of you later.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2008, 01:57:29 PM »

Tamikosmom, I agree.  Kyle was shocked at the information in the TNI report that we all digested 3 years ago.  He is a scientist and takes things at face value. The Arubans are quite good at presenting one attitude to your face and another behind your back.  We have also learned that over the past 3 years.  I think his youth and lack of experience with people like the ALE and the internet bloggers caused him to misinterpret motivations and actions.  Youth and inexperience are easily cured with time.  He was a valuable member of the search team, and I forgive him his assumptions.

Thank you AZLady.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.