April 25, 2024, 10:25:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 - 3/5/08  (Read 302969 times)
Castaglance
Scared Monkey

Aruba ia a ludicrous delusion...

« Reply #380 on: March 03, 2008, 10:11:47 PM »

Heh Heh
ribbit Miss Texasmom

ribbit  ribbit, Kermit
I was skeeerd when I posted that last quote stack that you were gonna call me on it and then look what you did....ribbit

sorry...I didn't know ALL the rules, my fault for the stacks

In pride the wicked hotly pursue the afflicted; Let them be caught in the plots which they have devised. Psalm 7:16
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: March 03, 2008, 10:14:54 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_40252.php

Translated through google:

Suspect miljoenenfraude at Lands laboratory arrested
March 3, 2008, 18:42 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANJESTAD - The American authorities have Aruba at the request of a 53-year-old man arrested is suspected to have 5 million florin darkened laboratory at the Lands for which he worked. The arrest took place last Saturday in Miami at the request of the Public Prosecutor's Office (OM).

The Landslaboratorium did at the end of last year declaration of the massive fraud. The ex-employee M.M.F. Was at that time already fled to Colombia. The OM issued an international opsporingbevel, with success. When the man last Thursday traveled to the United States, it was for by the American authorities getipt. "We have a Friday request for a provisional arrest and Saturday he was arrested," says Chief Hans Mos who are very satisfied with the good cooperation with the American authorities.

F. Is suspected of embezzlement in employment, forgery, fraud and money laundering. He would Landslaboratorium the millions afhandig made by placing orders to non-existent companies in the United States. While local media reported that there are 10 million florin is darkened, according Mos far florin to five million in a period of 2002 to 2007. F. Is now in Florida for which Aruba has filed the request for his extradition. Is the suspect agrees to the extradition, the PPS that he expects within two weeks in Aruba.

Klaas is this who Capslock was talking about?  any idea who this guy is? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: March 03, 2008, 10:16:37 PM »

If Natalee's remains have been recovered ... somebody need to tell Tim Miller.  As of February 27, 2008 ... Tim's impression was that there were 169 targets which still needed to be searched.

Janet

+++++++++++

Tim Miller
On the Record w/ Greta
February 27, 2008

MILLER: The report we got is the DNA that came back did not match Natalee's DNA and when we located that it looked like more than just a piece of cloth and I mean we, we felt as though we seen a skull in there. We got the Aruba authorities involved, they felt there was something in there, we dove on it and the thing is that's only 1 of over 170 targets out there we still have to investigate, so we've got a lot of work ahead of us.

Transcript - Heli (RU)

Maybe we aren't allowed to know just yet.  Maybe they need more confirmation.

I don't believe they have found Natalee's remains. I see and visit with Beth's Mom at least once a week, usually more, and she could not keep that secret. There are plenty or real mysteries with which to deal. It would be great though. I have a feeling that Beth would be with her Mom if that had happened as well.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: March 03, 2008, 10:17:06 PM »

This appears to be a top side (not direct view but behind the ear up and down (that I have here.)  You are looking down into the skull from the (person made) cavities on top.  Down in the left (your left) is the eye socket bone most likely.  There are other views here and there.  The darkened areas are where skull once was.     j/b
[/quote]

Yep...extreme head trauma...*she hit her head*...guess a lot of people from those parts hit their heads....could be anyone whacked on the head with a big rock...
[/quote]

Didn't Val say something about Joran knocking her head off right above the eyebrow?
[/quote]

Magnolia, when did he say this??..missed this one too!

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: March 03, 2008, 10:17:10 PM »

This appears to be a top side (not direct view but behind the ear up and down (that I have here.)  You are looking down into the skull from the (person made) cavities on top.  Down in the left (your left) is the eye socket bone most likely.  There are other views here and there.  The darkened areas are where skull once was.     j/b
[/quote]

Yep...extreme head trauma...*she hit her head*...guess a lot of people from those parts hit their heads....could be anyone whacked on the head with a big rock...
[/quote]

Didn't Val say something about Joran knocking her head off right above the eyebrow?
[/quote]

Appears to me to be a size 14 rock, followed up by a (at least one) GSW.
       Jack blue
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: March 03, 2008, 10:19:16 PM »

If Natalee's remains have been recovered ... somebody need to tell Tim Miller.  As of February 27, 2008 ... Tim's impression was that there were 169 targets which still needed to be searched.

Janet

+++++++++++

Tim Miller
On the Record w/ Greta
February 27, 2008

MILLER: The report we got is the DNA that came back did not match Natalee's DNA and when we located that it looked like more than just a piece of cloth and I mean we, we felt as though we seen a skull in there. We got the Aruba authorities involved, they felt there was something in there, we dove on it and the thing is that's only 1 of over 170 targets out there we still have to investigate, so we've got a lot of work ahead of us.

Transcript - Heli (RU)

Maybe we aren't allowed to know just yet.  Maybe they need more confirmation.

I don't believe they have found Natalee's remains. I see and visit with Beth's Mom at least once a week, usually more, and she could not keep that secret. There are plenty or real mysteries with which to deal. It would be great though. I have a feeling that Beth would be with her Mom if that had happened as well.

Is it possible that the testing is not complete, and Beth doesn't know anything to share yet??

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: March 03, 2008, 10:19:49 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Jack blue
[/quote]

I wonder if that is why Joran's head is so big? Either that or Anita did the Monstor Mash:)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: March 03, 2008, 10:19:53 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Jack blue
[/quote]
Also other face trauma could be the result of pounding.  That Piece os S*** needs to let a man get ahold of him.  I really detest all of those involved in their violence, filth and greed at the expence of weaker vessels.       
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: March 03, 2008, 10:20:18 PM »

Same object that appears to be a skull with color removed and flipped the pic around

black and white then negitive

This reminds me of the book by Iris Johansen called Face of Deception..Creepy indeed..

I too think it is a skull.  If it is in fact a skull and DNA proves it not to be Natalee, I hope they let one of those talented people recreate the face.  There is a woman in the US who is particularly excellent at this skill and has worked with many in law enforcement on especially difficult and mysterious cases, but her name escapes me at the moment.

How weird that that subject is what this book is about...Very scarey read..

That might be her - not sure.  The woman I was referring to has worked with John Walsh on several high profile cases.  One that comes to mind is the one in south Florida where a hiker stumbled upon eight (I think) skeletal remains.  She recreated all their faces and was so accurate they were almost all immediately identified by their families.  The reconstructions side by side by the persons photographs were remarkable.  Absolutely amazing.

Kermit and friends:  Just sent Klass a more visable version of what you posted.  Naner, naner, nanter (as the lady said,)  you will see something most of the other people on the other blogs have not.  What you will be seeing is a top and side view where you are looking down into the skull.  It appears the eye socket holder is in the (my)  left lower corner of the pic I sent.  It is your picture I messed with this time Kermit, the one you posted.
Just made it a bit more visable.  If Klass will send it it is in her e-mail.  LOL
 blue the strange. 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: March 03, 2008, 10:20:47 PM »

Monstor is a Latin Monster
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: March 03, 2008, 10:21:36 PM »

I don't know how my picture got in there

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: March 03, 2008, 10:22:06 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Jack blue
[/quote] Never heard of anyone in his family saying anything neg. about the POS, but that seems to be the case, because in what I have the top is missing.  j/b
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: March 03, 2008, 10:25:20 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_40252.php

Translated through google:

Suspect miljoenenfraude at Lands laboratory arrested
March 3, 2008, 18:42 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANJESTAD - The American authorities have Aruba at the request of a 53-year-old man arrested is suspected to have 5 million florin darkened laboratory at the Lands for which he worked. The arrest took place last Saturday in Miami at the request of the Public Prosecutor's Office (OM).

The Landslaboratorium did at the end of last year declaration of the massive fraud. The ex-employee M.M.F. Was at that time already fled to Colombia. The OM issued an international opsporingbevel, with success. When the man last Thursday traveled to the United States, it was for by the American authorities getipt. "We have a Friday request for a provisional arrest and Saturday he was arrested," says Chief Hans Mos who are very satisfied with the good cooperation with the American authorities.

F. Is suspected of embezzlement in employment, forgery, fraud and money laundering. He would Landslaboratorium the millions afhandig made by placing orders to non-existent companies in the United States. While local media reported that there are 10 million florin is darkened, according Mos far florin to five million in a period of 2002 to 2007. F. Is now in Florida for which Aruba has filed the request for his extradition. Is the suspect agrees to the extradition, the PPS that he expects within two weeks in Aruba.

AZLady - I think Caplock is referring to this although I could be mistaken
Castaglance
Scared Monkey

Aruba ia a ludicrous delusion...

« Reply #393 on: March 03, 2008, 10:26:06 PM »

k, this is my limit here today, nite
sweet ornery monkey dreams all...

In pride the wicked hotly pursue the afflicted; Let them be caught in the plots which they have devised. Psalm 7:16
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: March 03, 2008, 10:26:59 PM »

Honey, if that is you, maybe you have nervosa anorexia.  Now maybe a few milkshakes would help.  Big 'ol fat cheezeburger.....anything.   j/b
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #395 on: March 03, 2008, 10:28:35 PM »

Sweet Dreams in the Monkey bunky...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: March 03, 2008, 10:28:43 PM »

I wish I were organized like Janet....but I am not.
I think it was on his my space or the one with the bloody
bathtub pictures.  I'll bet Klaas remembers.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: March 03, 2008, 10:28:59 PM »

Is it possible that the testing is not complete, and Beth doesn't know anything to share yet??
I listened to Dr.Baden very closely when he spoke and If Natalee was found wrapped in something in very deep waters,DNA testing would be very easy to do as the body would be well preserved. However a body found in only 90 feet of water totally exposed after several years,my guess would be that it would be quite difficult and take a great deal of time. Like some were talking earlier they can reconstruct the skull to determine what the face looked like,they have a couple of experts that do a amazing job at that.

P.S. I am not saying she was found or wasnt. My thought is something is obviously fishy with that cage and there is more to it.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 10:30:42 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: March 03, 2008, 10:30:25 PM »

Nite Castaglance
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #399 on: March 03, 2008, 10:31:49 PM »

Honey, if that is you, maybe you have nervosa anorexia.  Now maybe a few milkshakes would help.  Big 'ol fat cheezeburger.....anything.   j/b

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.